Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Ah okay, will try to be more careful about that in the future. I'm surprised to hear you don't like bondage though. It's not normally an offensive kink, granted everyone's different. I don't think I can make a global check for it and allow players to turn it off unfortunately. It'll be too much work to account for and make alternatives to in every case, especially as it'll likely end up being pretty integral to a lot of my scenes.

I am quite opposite of DarkMaster in this case. I like that scene a lot, I don't like bondage when it goes into stuff like getting shocked.  My personal Fav scene in the game from the  FEn forums would be Xanthes SCene in TiTS.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I am quite opposite of DarkMaster in this case. I like that scene a lot, I don't like bondage when it goes into stuff like getting shocked.  My personal Fav scene in the game from the  FEn forums would be Xanthes SCene in TiTS.

The main issue in this case would be that you wouldn't have any way of knowing that specific scene is a bondage scene without looking it up or hearing about it.  So you can't look for it, while I can't avoid stumbling in on it.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
It's been a while since I played this, but I gotta ask, has any M/M content been added in? Or anything related to that?

emifree

Dec 4, 2015
I can't seem to be able to get any sort of breast expansion (without having breasts in the first place, which the Milk Store seems to require). Been trying a bunch of variations in the Military Base, but none of the female parasites do anything except shamble off, and the male parasites and Mistyra only go for the crotch, so I've only been able to get crotch related expansions (all the shrine bell stuff is activated). Is there something I'm missing?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
It is one of the more common fetishes, that doesn't mean that it is less likely not to be a turn off than other common things.  For me personally, the only time I like bondage related stuff is when it's one creature wrapping themselves around another in a hug of sorts (ex naga coiled around someone) or when you're only partially restrained (like wearing a seat-belt).  Most other things just don't do anything for me, no trust bond or feeling of security with unfeeling ropes and shackles.  Bondage isn't necessarily a big turn off.  What got me more was the disconnect between myself and my character since once seeing the chamber I would never agree to get into it, while my character agrees without my input.  I didn't know what I was getting into, so I wasn't happy when I got blindsided.  Especially since I was expecting to really like the scene given that I really like the design of the character who gives it..
Of course, I can respect that bondage isn't for everyone. Alright, I'll make it possible to refuse to let her shackle you up. I'll have to write a separate scene for it later. Glad to hear you like her design, and sorry the scene blindsided you like that.

To be honest though, there's a lot of forced bondage in the game (or at least will be), and it's a common enough kink that I can't always account for ways to avoid those scenes. I know it's important that I give players a choice over what content they wish to see. It's really the difference between making it possible to skip stuff that's relatively inconsequential, and having to come up with extra content to appease people that for example, don't like having female partners, which by this point, will pretty much be a roadblock to accessing content, and more work for me to figure out how to bypass. At some point, I need to draw the line and focus on a particular audience, instead of trying to satisfy everyone.

"I don't like bondage when it goes into stuff like getting shocked."

er, explain? And don't suppose you have a link to Xanthes scene in TiTS?

It's been a while since I played this, but I gotta ask, has any M/M content been added in? Or anything related to that?

Not really. M/M is a bit of a tough thing for me to write. I'll try to add some male NPCs later, but right now my focus is more on /F content.

I can't seem to be able to get any sort of breast expansion (without having breasts in the first place, which the Milk Store seems to require). Been trying a bunch of variations in the Military Base, but none of the female parasites do anything except shamble off, and the male parasites and Mistyra only go for the crotch, so I've only been able to get crotch related expansions (all the shrine bell stuff is activated). Is there something I'm missing?

Sorry, breast expansion from flat chest is still something I need to implement. It'll come, I promise.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Not really. M/M is a bit of a tough thing for me to write. I'll try to add some male NPCs later, but right now my focus is more on /F content.

Very well. I can wait. Good luck to you.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Of course, I can respect that bondage isn't for everyone. Alright, I'll make it possible to refuse to let her shackle you up. I'll have to write a separate scene for it later. Glad to hear you like her design, and sorry the scene blindsided you like that.

To be honest though, there's a lot of forced bondage in the game (or at least will be), and it's a common enough kink that I can't always account for ways to avoid those scenes. I know it's important that I give players a choice over what content they wish to see. It's really the difference between making it possible to skip stuff that's relatively inconsequential, and having to come up with extra content to appease people that for example, don't like having female partners, which by this point, will pretty much be a roadblock to accessing content, and more work for me to figure out how to bypass. At some point, I need to draw the line and focus on a particular audience, instead of trying to satisfy everyone.
You could argue that bondage is no more or less extreme than heterosexual or homosexual sex, but for a very large number of people those things would be stuff they'd want to avoid if possible.

If bondage is going to be a key part of the game that is going to be unavoidable, you should focus the game on bondage entirely.  The more you mix and match mandatory or difficult to avoid fetishes in the game, the less likely people are to find it appealing since the more likely they are to run into something they don't like that they can't avoid.  Everyone has wildly different fetishes and it's very unlikely that anyone will share your particular set of kinks.  That's why it's really important when designing adult games to either focus on just one thing or make everything optional and clearly communicate to the player what they're agreeing to.  In the former case, you only eliminate the group of people that don't like bondage and the people who do like it know that they're really likely to enjoy your game.  In the later case, everyone will be able to avoid the content they don't like while they play through the game to find the content they do.

The best way I can see to making this work is to design the game from the perspective that this is a game that you can play through from start to finish without having any sex scenes at all and being able to reasonably get access to all of the game's gameplay and any content that effects it.  So far, the game pretty much meets this requirement.  I haven't seen any red flags for sex content design for this game EXCEPT for dialogue choices.  You've been doing a good job at making it very clear to the player what's going to happen to them if they lose a fight through implications and having obvious scenes for what enemies are and the situation you're in.  The only problem with the dialogue is that I can't reasonably know what's going to happen before making the choice, such as with the parasite woman, the pixies, or the alrune (not knowing how each flower will affect you is fine, but that not agreeing will never result in sex is counter-intuitive).

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
i feel with the breast pump the option should just resolve with "filling all the bottles you are able to" instead of just 1 at a time.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I mean the super-hardcore torture stuff.
Heres a link to JimT's Xanthe Page. Just click the Tie And Tease link on the first page.      

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jw3LCf3PlNp6LNTnVBG-TYKCQJSowP77aV7tFueWcZw/edit#heading=h.nu4bdkgdiiz

Sweet, thanks for the link. Only read a little so far, but it's hot :)

Well, all I can really say is that while I'm making the game in the hopes that other people like it, I'm also making it for myself, meaning my tastes have to take a certain level of priority. It's really not up for debate; bondage is just too prevailant in the game for me to make it optional. I'll try to telegraph those kinds of situations from now on, but honestly, our tastes might just be too different.

i feel with the breast pump the option should just resolve with "filling all the bottles you are able to" instead of just 1 at a time.

I'll think about adding it.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, all I can really say is that while I'm making the game in the hopes that other people like it, I'm also making it for myself, meaning my tastes have to take a certain level of priority. It's really not up for debate; bondage is just too prevailant in the game for me to make it optional. I'll try to telegraph those kinds of situations from now on, but honestly, our tastes might just be too different.
Just to clarify, I don't mean that you need to add the option in the shrine to disable bondage, but that like all other scenes currently in the game that it be 'optional' and clearly communicated to the player what will happen in sex scenes if they trigger them if it isn't obvious what a given character's scenes will be.  Personally I don't really like the system of enabling or disabling content outright through options.  I think clearly telling the player what they're getting into and making all sex optional is the better system.  There's a lower maintenance requirement then.

There is nothing wrong with the current systems you've implemented in your games so far.  Only some of the text leading into the scenes or choices.  If you keep doing what you're already doing mechanically, you'll be fine.  The only change I suggest is being clearer to the player what scenes will follow if they say yes in a given situation.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Played through almost all the current public content, and I enjoyed it. Having trouble leveling Tolerance up to 12 though. Is there a way to train it like with some other stats? Or do I just let stuff hit me.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Played through almost all the current public content, and I enjoyed it. Having trouble leveling Tolerance up to 12 though. Is there a way to train it like with some other stats? Or do I just let stuff hit me.

I found the only easy way so far is to just guard against a Worm until you lose. You will still get the all the skill bonuses.

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015

I'm guessing this is for the Mysteria scenes.  In that case, simply wearing the parasite armor (currently a requirement to get those scenes) raises the stat.  Also taking a bath and reading one of the books in the library (whatever one makes you Angry) will boost your Tolerance by a certain percent.  Also, you need 15+ Tolerance to fully get the scene.

Aside from that, I think you need to get hit by monsters, so let yourself get hit a bit during fights.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the answers. My Allure is a whopping 14 (22 w/ equipment), while my Tolerance is a piddly 5. I better get tanking.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Em... How even to start it? I'm stuck on starting screen with no controls working, aside A/S/X which doesn't help.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Em... How even to start it? I'm stuck on starting screen with no controls working, aside A/S/X which doesn't help.

Sometimes the program locks certain keys, like the arrow keys for example. It's a bug inherent to the engine and not something I have access to. But I think it'll work if you close and reopen the game, or if you reboot your computer.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
The wait for a new update Ahh...the wait.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Happy holidays everyone! Just got back yesterday and fixed some bugs, so here's release 4.1!
---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!uR0niKCQ!eNpFxhctNX_YWK4mR2ZBDKr3NsyLfrs6FqRfiihLjUc

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

---------------------------

And here's the change log
-Fixed bug where what you're wearing on your right wrist didn't appear anymore.
-Added sign before gate in Transylvania

-Refined character customization to include a specific 'futanari' body type, that doesn't have balls with their dick.
-Closed off a loophole that allowed you to leave the character customization with a genderless character, which could crash the game, or at least cause it not to make any sense.
-Added a signal chime to a certain event with the bathhouse girl, to indicate something's changed.
-Fixed some of the bathhouse girl's dialogue.
-Made it so that you can't masturbate while infected with a crotch meat parasite
-Implemented more efficient methods to check if wearing clothing, and for removing specific articles
-New clothes: Bondage Belt Sleeves, Bondage Belt Boots, Bondage Belt Top, Bondage Belt Panties, Magician Top, Fishnet Heels, Fishnets, Sleeve Cuff, Bunny Ears, Tophat, Bowtie Collar, Bracelet, Anklet, Lacy Stockings, Crotchless Panties, Braless Lacy Negligee
-Expanded portrait functionality to show one-pieces
-Added toys, breast grope to records
-Added Dildo to shop
-Added masturbation with dildo scene (both normal and defloration) by IxFa.
-Can now fap at most toilets. If need is dire enough
-Added bit of extension to gym inside city
-Added a small hint to help players find Mistyra's bad end.
-Prevented menu access during some events
-New NPC: police woman, with scenes available
-Fixed a bug where encounters in Forest Park would change your clothes around
-Removed specific locations from wilderness exploration pool once you've opened them up
-Implemented magic into combat system
-Implemented method to check known skills
-Added a basic attack to infected female's battle algorithms
-New area: Succubus Tower
-Fixed a bug where gaining too much lust in battle did not alter your stats
-Added graphics for states: covered in slime, lactating, highly and desperately aroused
-Can say no to bondage during Sammy's first scene, which will mostly skip it. Will write scene variant for it later.
-Changed fitness stat to fight
-Fixed a bug with breast pump
-Allowed automating breast pump to fill as many bottles as you can
-Added different sized graphics for breast when afflicted with chest parasite

~

Polls results for next update:

clothing set:
Succubus set (13 votes)
Police girl set (3 votes)
Goth set (2 votes)
Assassin set (2 votes)
Riding Hood set (2 votes)
Nurse set (1 votes)

storyline poll:
The Torture Rack: BDSM relationship (as a subbie) (4 votes)
Meat Parasites: parasite infection, alien monsters (3 votes)
Don/slavers: slavery and slave owning (2 votes)
Transylvania: undead/ghosts/curses, haunted (1 votes)

kink poll:
Corruption (of an NPC) (4 votes)
big breasts transformation/milking/breast-feeding (3 votes)
Tickle torture (3 votes)
severe domination/held or tied down and f*cked mercilessly/abusive (1 votes)
Futanari (1 votes)
Orgasm denial (1 votes)
F to M transformation
Exhibitionism
Foot fetish
Soft Vore
Hypnotism/Mind control
Anal/rimming/Butt stuff
Double penetration/Double-vaginal/spit-roasting
Large insertions/fisting
BDSM/whipping/shocks/clamps/wax play

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
How can i access succubus tower??? Is it Transylvania???

Edit : Nevermind,,, when i try a new game to confront the succubus whose tail is stuck, she says that succubus tower is in transylvania,,, but i can't find it anywhere,,, in development???

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
i think breast tf in milk store basement is broken,,, i already milk my character 100 times but the size is still same,,,,

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015

Edit : Nevermind,,,

Instead of just saying nevermind, have you ever considered answering the question you had? I'm sure other people will have the same problem... including me *grumbles*

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

Edit : Nevermind,,, when i try a new game to confront the succubus whose tail is stuck, she says that succubus tower is in transylvania,,, but i can't find it anywhere,,, in development???

No, it's in the game. There is a hidden passage in Transylvania, somewhere suspicious looking. Maybe I should add more hints.

i think breast tf in milk store basement is broken,,, i already milk my character 100 times but the size is still same,,,,

Right, there might be a bug. I'll look into it.

Yay for magic and clothes!

Yay!

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
No, it's in the game. There is a hidden passage in Transylvania, somewhere suspicious looking. Maybe I should add more hints.

Thank you,,, found it,,, still have problem with breast tf though,,, or all tf??? Because i just try breast tf and both parasite and milk store basement can't enlarge the breast,,, even with all bells enabled,,,

Edit : Found bug,,, or not,,, work at Roxie's Diner with Tophat, Round Glasses, Bowtie Collar, Magician Top, Sleeve Cuff, Bondage Belt Boots, and Flashlight will be auto close with the warning "Unable to find file: Graphics/Faces/1wlower-Waitress Skirt-1-5"