Start of all problems

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((then you will have a fullest female body, with growed scales only in some parts of the arms and legs and less in your torso, but not fused the legs, like biiiig spots in your arms and legs of some brilliants colors, YOU ARE not a Lamia, you only have the scales with the pleasure of touch its, the scales))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((You feel the pleasure of rub the person or hug them to enjoy more pleasure with the scales, but nothing more than that pleasure and if you like hottest, ¿ok?))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Well was gonna say if you want they can be an erogenous zone for her, i could have fun with that. I dont mind either way. Also i know her ass isnt cause of the latex wolf, but otherwise Alexia is a virgin. Mostly due to the way she grew up.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Yes, the scales will be an erogenous zone to you. Your ass is inflated by the latex wolf but female also, not latex wolf, but yes, latex only, you have a latex ass, jajajaajajajajajajajaja. And also alexia is still virgin))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((You asked me, i am the GM here, if you want it, you got it B| ))

((latex ass (if you like it), breasts E Cup size, erogenous zone of scales in legs, arms and torso, all female body, do you want more things))

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Lol well i wasn't asking for a latex ass, i was just making it clear that the Latex Wolf did rape my ass but her vagina was still a virgin, for story purposes. I still want the big hips and a big ass, not really worried about the latex part though.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Sorry, i remember now that the latex wolf didn´t rape you, still you have your virgin cunt or pussy intact, you have big hips, big ass, erogenous scaled zones in arms, legs and torso, that´s all and you have ceased to be male))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((I thought he did? Oh well lol ok thanks for the transformations, i appreciate it.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((No, it didn´t, don´t you remember that? you hit it and it goes very quickly after the hit))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Oh wait thats right, it tried but i elbowed it in the nose and a bit of its blood from his nose got in my mouth. Lol ok i got it now... sorry imma bit of a ditz sometimes, i was born with blonde hair. XP lol

Ok so just to make sure current features from the top include:

* A much more feminine face, longer eyelashes, fuller lips and less androgynous shape but more feminine.

*A larger set of breasts, currently large B-cups as well as sparse patch of scales along the sides of my torso (erogenous zone).

*A larger ammount of scales on the upper part of my arms (shoulders and biceps) and on the lower parts of my legs (feet, ankles and calves), these are also erogenous zones.

*Waist has shrunk to give more of an hourglass figure, as well as my flared hips and now jiggly ass (still virgin then?)

*Dick has completely disappeared as well as my testicles and have been replaced by a new virgin pussy.

Awsome! Im happy with this. Ok so now im ready for some good hard sexual encounters, just gotta wait for Emerald...EMERALD WAKE UP! Lol jk))

:D

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((All those changes are correct with The exception of The breasts, that are large C-D cups with The patches of scales erogenous zone in almost all Your breasts including The nipples. Yes, still virgin))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Oh damn i didn't realize they were that big! Lol nice! *plays with them idly and then realizes where i am* oh oops ok got it, need to update profile pic again. Been using it for my character.))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Yaaay! The show can go on! Wwwoooot! Oh btw youll probably like my new character picture!))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Dalgon explain to emerald what happened with The characters while they were a sleep And The GM goes to bed immediately. Je'nn or Xisha will be sleeping))

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Naoto Shirogane, detective who's sensitive about his gender (He looks like a boy, but is actually a girl)))

((How he hides his bust I don't know))

((Or she, I guess))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Yeah pretty much we ran from the other infected that heard the gunshot, that was after i collapsed from the little bit of Lamia blood that i did swallow... i had some gut/groin wrenching pain from the fallowing transformations. You all had to carry me out and then yeah, traded storys before my charcter passes out from  being exausted.You wanna get in on the story trading?))

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Might as well, heheh))

Yosuke had been standing, looking at the sky a little bit away from the other two. He had heard them clearly however, and listened in. He would give his own story... If they asked.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Naoto Shirogane, detective who's sensitive about his gender (He looks like a boy, but is actually a girl)))

((How he hides his bust I don't know))

((Or she, I guess))

((Thats a guy? Huh, i didn't know i was using Gelbooru as a way to look for profile pics. All i k ow is he (she?) Is from persona 4. And i only know that cause it was tagged as such. Lol))

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((Yeah, it's a she, but before you get to know her well enough, she acts like a boy. It's because of the stereotype that all great detectives are boys, so he's hiding his real gender to try and be taken seriously.))

((Fuck, I keep switching from calling her she to calling her he.))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(( nope not asking... jk lol))

Alexia noticing Yosuke's distracted gaze at the sky, picks up a small ripped stuffed teddy and beams Yosuke in the back of the head with it. "Hey Yosuke," she giggles, "how about you? Whats your story?

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke grunts and rubs the back of his head before turning to them with a smile "Eh, nothing much happened when I was a kid, but I did move to Japan for a while. That's when things got interesting." He walks over and sits down "I'm pretty fluent in Japanese since my dad's from the country, so I was staying at his home over there. I actually had a bigger group of friends over there than we did here, but that's not all... We were secretly investigating a murder case."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alexia makes a surprised face (0o0) "so your a detective? Thats pretty cool! I was just a waitress at a bar... even used one of my sister's old outfits so i could get better tips" she says blushing and scratching the back of her head. "So what made you move back here?" She asks while scootching closer in her chair closer to Yosuke.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Well, not an actual detective just to make it clear. I used to work at the supermarket there, since my dad was also the manager. Anyway, I had agreed to move back after living in Japan before a year, simple as that." He explains to the other "I did work with an actual detective on the murder case though."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
"Hey, thats still pretty cool," Alexia says with a smile, "so, you guys wanna see the work uniform i used to wear? Like i said its my sisters, but i packed it for sentimental reasons before I lfet my apartment."