Start of all problems

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
     Alexia growled at noone in particular as she proped herself up on the wall, still struggling to get down the hall "you don't understand he protects us. He is the backbone of our group and the reason we have survived so far." Every step was a chore for Alexia but she wasn't going to give up yet. "And I wont be lectured by some slutty alter ego, and besides, dont you have better things to do, like tending to my hijacked ovaries?" She said as she struggled with each step. Then her eyes widened and her face turned bright red like someone who's dark secret was just discovered.

"Hey, I'm not an easy slut like you! Just cause you were running the show last time doesn't mean that I'm going to fallow your example and just bend over and take it..." Alexia shouted at the air, it was obvious she was starting to lose her temper. "I JUST WANT A NORMAL LIFE!!!" Alexia screamed to herself reaffirming her beliefs and resolving not to fuck the first thing she found. And honestly she just hoped that it would be her friends that she found first. Xisha might be able to help her control her alter ego she thought as she stumbled down the hall, after all, shes been more then one person before. How long had it been since she had been Je'nn, or even Jenni for that matter? Surely she could provide some insight... Yosuke would be a great help too, he always know the right thing to say to keep Alexia grounded. Alexia continued her bowlegged walk down the hall using the wall to keep her steady

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia moves quickly while her cunt continues dripping and putting wet her trousers shorts to the shadows that she saw before, and she had (luck 10) luck this time seeing that Xisha is with Vera (the mannequinn girl) and Yosuke that they are going out of the vault in that precisely moment...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Just to let you know shes wearing a maid skirt (her old uniform from work) and the skirt barely reachs  the halfway point of her thigh now and nothing is covering her legs other then socks and her shoes on her feet. Besides that a tanktop.))

Alexia called out as she saw the groups back to her, "H- hey, aren't you... forgetting someone?" She said as she stumbled through the doorway and fell to her knees." She then pointed at Xisha, "next time we find a strange injection syringe... leave it there, okay?" She said with a weak giggle...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alex... Alexia? are you all right?, Xisha and the rest were so scared to lose you in this vault, why did you say to Xisha the thing of the syringe that Xisha and the rest found in the dead body of the scientific, what happens, Alexia?, Alexia... are you feeling good?, because Xisha notes something very different in your body but Xisha doesn´t exactly what is the thing changed in your body

Xisha let Vera to Ysouke and runs to Alexia, taking her of the ground to approach them to the rest of the group while Xisha is waiting to Alexia´s answers...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alexia smiled at Xisha as she helped her towards the group, "Well i ate the dog biscuit cause i was hungry, well it transfromed me which i kinda figured it would, but while i was curled up on the ground in pain the syringe apparently stuck me and deposited its medicine into me... i didn't notice cause of the pain from the wolf transformations... so now ive got a slutty bitch running around in my head, and scales covering my..." Alexia blushed, "my naughty bits...oh, and im a little leaky it seems... all the time now.... still in control at the moment though," Alexia said with feigned pride "my slutty alter ego seemed to be happy with a wolf we found so now shes content..." ("That was three wolves I got to fuck us thank you very much...") Eve pouted in her head, "shaddup..." Alexia said, and upon seeing people are aware that she seems to be talking to herself she kinda disarms the weirdness with a little laughter.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Ok so is Xisha confused? Or did what i typed actually not make sense?))

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke sighs "I'm just glad you're safe Alex." He said, walking over to the other and drawing her into a comforting hug. He knew his friend was fighting the infection as hard as she could, and just like he promised, he wouldn't give up on her.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Xisha is confused with the other identity and how can "Eve" changes to Alexia a lot))

((ah I see, honestly I dont think that Alexia could anwser that without me meta-gameing and haveing her use info she doesn't really understand herself))

Alexia smiled "Thanks for the concern," she says as she returns Yosuke's hug, "just be careful around me, I'm not always myself..." she says after releasing the hug. Her eyes are drawn to Yosuke's shoulder... "uh- you... ummm, you got some on y-... you know what, I'll get that." She then wipes the spare DNA off of Yosuke's shoulder that she accidentally got on him while hugging him... "so... I think a shower is definitely in order..." she said with a smile while flicking her fingers to get rid of the goop.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke chuckled and nodded "Definitely. Now come on, let's get going as quickly as we can, it's probably not safe to stay in one place for too long."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Ahhh, gotcha hard to tell where im going when... things.... happen. Not that i didn't start it, its totes my fault lmao))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha and the rest of the group (Alexia, Yosuke and Vera) go out off the vault abandoned seeing that the corridors are very different of the corridors before, not finding any more creatures infected of moment, while they continue their trip...

...while in the mind of Alexia, Eve says this to her

You are sooooo predictable, my fucking bitch child, by the way i put another "surprise" in Yosuke while you took my first package in his shoulder, and i don´t want to tell you where is it...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Quick question... what is Yosuke wearing on his torso Emerald? More pointedly on his shoulders.))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Ok well not anymore he doesn't. Lol))

Alexia runs up to the front of the group, stands in front of you, and says "Sorry in advance for this but... ITSA TWAP!!" Alexia screams as she yanks your jacket off and proceeds to take the clothes on your torso off of you in a hastened and paniced manner."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Now the situation had changed, not a lot, but quite some things had changed in this game, and i need some time to recover what had changed of here. Meaning, the game is stopped until GM decides it))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Why whats up? What happened?))

((Also after re-reading the previous posts... ripping your clothes off might not help... im guessing that its somewhere else. Lol sorry bout that. ))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((The GM will say something between these days, sorry. Only the GM says that the level and the frequency of the posts have down enough the game))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After some hours of walking all you in the passages, you see a light and when you arrive to the light, you see that you four are out of the infected city and all the country you have to walk in it...

THE END ((of the game. GM/I close this game now because the game is finished here))