Start of all problems

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Composure Alexia 5, you fail, and you vomit all that your stomach had))

When you see the spidertaur hides in the wetted cunt of the dead female body, before of your reaction of your vomit, you have time to see a dog cookie in one of the pockets of the female woman dead, her clothes could be scientific, because in her other pocket she had an unknown inject with some unidentified liquid inside...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Lol better then me shooting the body))

Alexia feeling a little nauseous picks up the cookie out the scientist's lab coat pocket and inspects it closely before tucking it away in her backpack. "Its not food now," Alexia says looking a little pale, "but it might just have to do later..." she clings to Yosuke as they continue down the very confusing tunnels... "I dont like this place... Its cold, its wet.... and im beginning to think that we're lost."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha after go with the mannequinn girl took the unknown injection and shi gives it to you, Alexia with these words

Here you are, you forget this, Alexia

And we four go advancing in the tunnels until we arrive to a different zone of the tunnels with a vault´s door, in the vault´s door there is a sign with the words

!!Don´t pass here, Prohibited Zone¡¡ Dangerous

But you need to go through the lab or whatever it be, because your back is closed with the tentacle horrors that you still listen in the distance...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((While im down to see Alexia get screwed i think shed resent me for it lol so....yeeaaahh...))

((Ahh sorry didn't realize i was supposed to take that syringe too.))

"Oh, thanks Xisha. Good thing you grabbed it. I almost missed it." Alexia says with a nervous giggle, and still hearing tentacle horrors in the distance makes her groan while looking back the way we came... "well," she says with an obviously forced smile... "better to go forwards then to go back...

Last edited by a moderator:

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Whatever's on the other side... You know what, I'm not going to say it. I'm not gonna jinx us." Yosuke mumbles before walking up to the door and attempting to open it.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After a loong effort with the help of Yosuke and Alexia, finally you open the vault´s door, apparently the door has not been opened for a long time and you see the entrance all fullest of dust and olds webs, some small rests of the animals that lived here in the scientific complex, the complex is more similar to the vaults that you see in an old RPG game called Fallout New Vegas

You continue the investigation after Yosuke turns on the light that you wear, and in a moment...

Yosuke, the mannequinn girl and Xisha continues in a way, while you turn left by you thought that the way continued to the left, your stomach roar a little and you decide to eat the dog cookie that you found in the dead corpse, immediately when you eat the cookie, your stomach suffer a loud pain, and you fall to the ground curling up your body...

((In resume, you four had come into the vault, but in a moment you turn left and you (Alexia) are separated of them, and you eat the dog cookie, and falling to the floor curling up your body, i will send you a PM with the changes today, Dalgon. Emerald you continue with the normal action and after a biiig moment, you discover that Alexia is not with you, but you don´t know where is she, because the separation is a part of my plot in the game, and all these goes relationed with Dalgon, or Alexia´s changes))

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke doesn't notice, having gone without Alexia "Alright... Abandoned lab of some sort... No, not a lab... Vault? Yeah, vault." He said, trying to distract himself from worrying too much.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha thinks that the Vault has also a lab hidden in the deeps of it, Yosuke. We should to investigate this vault, maybe it has a lot of information about the infection or it has a lot of supplies abandoned and weapons

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
 ((Ok sorry in advance for how long this took to type up plus for how long it is... hope everyone enjoys it. And afrerwards i think you should go to Yosuke for a little bit Lilith))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Yosuke will only be "pure" all, sorry, Emerald doesn´t want it))

((Thats fine, i dont mind that.))

((Posting this as a past action leading up to the current situation of the group being separated))

*Alexia ' s stomach growls at her* 

"oops, guess its time to get something to eat." She says assuming the others hear her, as she pulls her back pack off her shoulder and looks around for any sign of food. Upon not finding anything edible she heaves a sigh and opens her backpack, and pulls out the bone shaped biscuit, "ehh cant be that bad... I mean, I had a doggie part before..." she rationalizes not knowing that she still had  gained the exceptional hearing of a dog earlier, tricking her into thinking the echoing footsteps of her leaving comrades are just wandering the room that shes in "I wonder what will happen to me now?" She mused as she eyeballed the probably meat flavored cookie. "Oh well, only one way to find out, and damn am I hungry..." she said as she poped the doggie treat into her mouth and crunched it up quite a few times before swallowing it... (hey those are pretty tast-)

The first wave of pain hits her like a ton of bricks and right on the head too, Alexia holds the sides of her head  as she doubles over in pain, "my... my ears..." she gasps as the cookie reworks her human ears back into the side of her head making Alexia temporarily deaf as she says in a louder then necessary voice, "wait wait... I... I've gone deaf!" She laments for a brief period of time while her hair grows to new lengths, eventually reaching a little past her shoulders and touching her shoulder blades. Then the top of her head erupts in a pain similar to earlier but this time from the top of her head. Aleixa cries out in pain, reaching for the top of her head but stoping at eye level as her fingernails darken and grow longer and round out to look more like the claws of a dog's while Husky ears grow out the top of her head, parting her brown hair. "Whats happening to me?!" She asked through gritted teeth as the pain subsides and then begins anew in her lower back above her shapely ass. Though this pain is more intense then the head pain from earlier as it shoots through her spine and she falls onto her side curling up back into a ball  and causeing the syringe needle ((in her pocket)) to slide into her leg ((this however isn't felt due to the pain running through her spine and head as her new additional body parts grow)) and as she holds her knees close to her chest the plunger is pressed down and the concoction of unknown meds is released into her system and completely reworking her body in other ways. Somewhere in the back of her mind theres the thought ("I wonder if I'll get used to being in the fetal position?") as a tail starts to sprout from above her large bottem, makeing her uncomfortable in her jeans as her tail grows and sprouts brown hair ((or i guess fur at this point)) of its own.

The tail and ears stop growing and are now completely formed and Alexia now notices an uncomfortable pain in her leg, but not only that shes alone, no Yosuke, no Xisha, no Vera... Noone there to help her, then reaching into her pocket and removing the spent syringe from her leg, her eyes widen as she realizes that it's contents are now coarsing through her veins doing only god knows what to her body. She quickly stood up and called out as loud as she could: "YOSU-" is all she managed to say before she collapsed to the floor again. Though it wasn't pain that made her legs give out this time. It was something she had yet to feel, was that what a female orgasim felt like? Theres is a definite unexplainable wetness seeping through her jeans. ("Speaking of which my jeans are shrinking") she thought, though that couldn't be right; ("no my hips are growing again!") Although this time it dosent hurt, though she now has the hips of a brood mother. Alexia  becomes consumed in bliss like never felt before as her hands run down the sides of her waist and over her jean stretching hips. ("Ugh, these are SO confining, so uncomfortable!") She thought as she unzips her fly and slides her jeans off of her slowly burgeoning hips, and hooking her thumbs under the waist of her paintes to get them out of the way as well. Her hands wander for a bit and eventually make they're way over to her tight virgin snatch, but wait, where did it go?! It was there last time she had to pee! And then like instinct it dawns on her slowly, as slowly as the scales creep up her sides and spread across her torso in two seperate lines forming an "X" stretching across her belly and covering her groin like a bikini where her vagina should be. She has a vagina like a snake hidden untill shes ready to use it, untill shes ready to breed. The scales continue up her torso slowly consume her now growing breasts the scales themselves are a bright silver and upon reaching her nipples it seperates and grows around them. Alexia's mind is consumed by a dense cloud of lust as her mind is rewired and her new reptilian instincts start to kick in. ("Mmmm, itd be awsome to watch a bunch of men fight each other to see who gets to breed me...") Alexia thought as her hands remove her shirt and now much too small bra so she can have better access to her expanding breast flesh and overly sensitive nipples. She closed her brown eyes and continued to run her hands over her scaled torso which seems to stop it growth right at her collar bone with very small patches of scales scattered here and there across her face. "Mmmmm, YES!" She hissed out as her hands wandered over her scaled body, and stroking the scales just felt so right, so good. She then grew very still like almost in a sleep. Before getting to her feet in one fluid motion still not minding that all she was wearing was her birthday suit. Her yellow slitted pupil eyes opened and observed the room like seeing it for the first time. She then threw her arms out to the side and yawned loudly, streatching like someone who just came out of a long nap. Then afterwards she examined her body in full looking at her new fluffly tail wagging happily behind her, looking at a semi reflective window to see her new ears, longer hair and eyes before grinning at herself and saying "Yeeaah, this will do nicely..." she says walking over to her backpack, "hmmm, guess i should wear something or they'll flip out" she says digging the frilly waitress skirt (now looking barely like a mini skirt on a body like hers) out of her backpack and cutting a small hole in the back for her new tail before stepping into it and sliding it up over her ample hips and tugging her tail through the hole. She then slips a spaghetti strap tanktop on over her new DD cup breasts, and if one didn't know better, they might think it was cold down here. She then puts new socks on a slips her shoes on and considers a thong and bra before shrugging and tossing them to the side. "Thats going too far," she says playing with a boob as she walks, "keep it simple with two rules, rule one: let the girls breath, strangled boobs are unhappy boobs! Rule two dont block the cootch with unessisary clothes, that keeps the dicks from getting in..." she says to herself casually with her hips swaying hypnotically as she walks off with the backpack slung over her shoulder and a clear liquid dripping from between her legs. "Now lets see what I can do about plugging this leaky hole between my thighs..."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha feels something very wildly woke up now, Xisha doesn´t know but Xisha thinks that a new creatures wakes up now

((The phrase that is below this, are thoughts of Xisha))

Xisha thinks inside hir mind, when shi feels that the new creature wakes up in the same vault like them, but shi senses that the new creature is "familiar" to hir, but shi doesn´t know why, shi looks to Yosuke and the mannequinn girl without say anything and continue their walking in the vault...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
(Sorry I had a heck of a day and needed a while to recharge)

Vera Shiro

She just quietly follows the insect girl not wanting to draw any attetion to herself.  Ocansionally fingering the odd lines that appeared on her body.

But when they find the dead scientist, Vera can't help but feel she got off easy.  To be just gone and not waiting to become something inhuman.  A part of her just wanted it to be over with, to lose herself to the infection.  Her old indentity was gone, face and sex both replaced by perfectly smooth plastic.  But as long as these peole had hope, maybe she could go on.

As they entered the relative safety of the vault, Vera couldn't take it any more.  Stepping away from the others, starting from onr of the seperation lines Vera tries to pry the plastic prison off her body.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You (Vera) follow to the group to the inside of the Vault but when you try to pry your plastic prison off your body, with your left hand, you see that the left hand is separated off your arm and the feeling of the separation is not painfully, on the contrary, it´s pleasant and you put on and off several times your left hand in it position, and the feeling is normal...

...in that moment, Xisha says to you in a distance

Vera? come on, or you lose again of Xisha and the rest

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Eve is envolved in a permanently lustfully cloud and only an observer could look a ¿"female"? figure walking in the corridors, but nothing more discovers of the figure, until she finds a latex wolf male in one cross with the form of "T" and her snake pussy is starting opening and puts more wetted her scaled cunt...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Vera Shiro

Getting my fingers into a gap on my left forarm, something starts to give, so I try harder.  Then a sudden jolt of pleasure shoots up my arm.  It takes a few seconds to realise that my left is lieingon floor, no longer connected to my arm.  Picking it up, my left hand has some kind of joint on the severed end that seems to match the one on my wrist.  After reacttaching it, it feels almost normal again.  Curious now, I remove and reattah my left hand a couple more times.  Though diminished, the strange pleasure happens every time.

Through touch and my odd 'vision' I take note of the numerous diivding lines on my body.  Laughing like a mad woman, I start testing those lines.  Too lost in the act of taking myself apart to notice when someone calls my name.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha listens the laughs of Vera, that pass from normal to "mad", Xisha returns to her quickly and hug her (Vera) saying to "her"

What´s the matter, Vera? are you feeling bad or what?, your laughs don´t like to Xisha, come on, Yosuke, you and Xisha have to continue the walking, concentrate on Xisha´s voice, please

To continue the walk quickly joining with Yosuke

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Cool but noone knows who Eve is yet though lol))

Eve stops before she gets to the room with the wolfe, almost passing the room till she caught the sent of something primal...something virile and musky. She knew what it was, it was the smell of a dick loaded down with pent up baby making batter... she started at it with the speed of a power walk towards the direction of the  wolf while licking her lips hungrily with her nether lips spreading almost of they're own accord and drooling like a starved man. Alexia railed against her mental restraints ("NO! Don't you do it! Its my first time and it won't be with a dog!") Eve murmured to her Angry mind hostage "A cock is a cock, is a cock, is a cock... it doesn't matter what its attached to; as long as it gives me a baby..." she said with a dopey smile on her face as she stopped a few feet from the wolf and got on all fours and started to crawl towards the wolf panting like a bitch in heat. ("NOOO! Stoop it!") Alexia shouted at Eve through the power of thought. "Oh shaddup, you know you want this." Eve now having the wolf's attention turned around with her back towards the wolf giving him a perfect view of her big round ass, as well as her untouched anus and vagina. "Now come and get it big boy!" Eve demanded as she lowered her chest and presented her hindquarters for the wolfe like a any bitch in heat would do.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The latex male wolf sees your wetted completed scaled cunt opening in front of him like a flower that is opening to the rain, and inside Eve´s mind, Alexia screams loud but the personality of Eve is more, more stronger than Alexia. Doing that after penetrate the looooooong and extended cock of the wolf in Eve´s cunt, Alexia surrender to the pleasure that gives the cock and "yip" "yip" "yip" like a dog anthro inside its minds

Doing that Alexia falls a little more to the lustfully cloud that brings Eve and converts Alexia a little more to a slut thristy of the cum of the males...

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Eve cryed out in ecstacy as Alexia's and her hymen was torn in one swift thrust and reading Alexia's thoughts Eve voiced the yiping sounds Alexia was making all the while thinking, ("see? Told you you'd enjoy it. Now, lets see if we can catch that knot...") Eve thrusted her hips back towards the wolf forceing him to thrust as deeply as possible while Eve's vaginal walls caressed, squeezed and milked the wolf's large dick. Eve moaned very lewdly, her body shaking as it got the pleasure she so craved. "Ohhh, you better... mmmmm! Get it all inside! Ooooh YES! Inside of me!" She half demanded, half moaned at the wolf as he pouned her cunt harder.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The latex wolf put his cock between your scaled breasts and your nipples drops a lot of milk, while Alexia´s mind is melting quickly with your mind also (Eve) while you control up and down his cock between your scaled breasts, immediately he licks your wetted cunt with his raspberry looong tongue, and penetrate it with it tongue, doing that your inner walls push more it tongue to the centre of your cannal

While in your brain, Alexia is saying more yipping with the pleasure and saying words like

Fuck me wildly, woooolf, fuuuuuck meeeeeee. I'm yoooooouuuuuuuuuur bitch sluuuuuuuuut noooooooooooow

in the middle of the fucking, you smell another musky male scent, it´s another latex wolf that goes quickly to you two, and penetrates your cunt with a lot of violence, breaking your hymen and blooding your scaled wetted cunt and legs, in, out, in, out, in...

After a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig moment, you two (Eve and Alexia) lose all the conscious with three latex wolf fucking all your holes and showing you all of their cum while Alexia is laughing in your mind because she is melted with you, after invaded of all that pleasure and your belly is inflated with all their cum, you (Eve) need more cum and Alexia too... 

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
After the first wolf cums inside of her vagina Eve assumes a more submissive role and sends all of her willpower to controlling Alexia's vagina and keeping it sealed shut with all that cum trapped inside and hiding her vagina so keep anyone from tampering with it. Alexia awakens, facedown in a puddle of spooge not really sure what happened, was it all a dream? No couldn't be... her ass is too sore and shes pretty sure its leaking. Not to mention theres a distinctly bitter and salty taste all over the insides of her mouth... she trys to get up and notices for the first time her centre of gravity has changed not just from her enlarged breasts or hips, her belly is distended with the cum of the wolves. "No.... no no no no, it has to come out...!" She said with fatigued panic trying to pry her vagina open but to no avail. ("Ha, good luck with that... I'm in control down here and I'm makeing sure that not one drop spills... hope you like puppies. I know I do. ..") came the sultry voice from deep in her mind.

Alexia sighed and slowly got to her feet and licking her plush lips subconsciously cleaning the leftover cum from them. It would do no good to argue with her. She would have to come to grips with the fact that this alter ego of hers was dirty slut that wants nothing more then a firm cock shoved in her twat. She began to walk back the way she thought she came in a bowlegged manner. "Need to get back to the group..." she said as she walked. Cum dripping from her bum...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia? Xisha thought that Alexia was with Yosuke, not with Xisha and Vera. Xisha didn´t notice Alexia from the dead corpse of the scientific

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Dammit! Come on, we need to try and find her before something bad happens!" He exclaims, starting to rush back the way they came.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Alexia feels that her vagina continues blocked or closed by Eve, while she continues her walking while her cum is dripping from her bum to the ground, while Eve is more calmed after the fucking session with the latex wolfs, while the rest of the group continue the exploration of the vault abandoned.

All that you found is dusted and rotten or bitten by the rats, after a big time, you three (Yosuke, Vera and Xisha) found the exit of the Vault to the new corridors of the underground passages, and Alexia discovers a new passage that she sees ending in a door exit, with some shadows of people that are similar to her friends but she doesn´t know...

...Immediately Eve wakes up and say to your mind...