Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015
Well, played and enjoyed it.  The parasite storyline is my favorite.  A few concerns though.

Once the lab takes an infected sample, your source of income is effectively cut off if you want to wear the parasite armor.  The lab starts to be overrun shortly after, so you can't participate in the medical experiments, plus you can't work in the diner due to indecent exposure.  At this point, money isn't really an issue for me, but selling enemy drops isn't really an effective strategy.

Here's my proposed solution.  I'm guessing the lab could go two ways after the parasite starts to spread, Full Corruption or No Corruption.

No corruption would essentially revert things back to what they were before.  In addition, the second floor would be open, allowing more options.  Maybe more specific body modification instead of the grab bag it currently is?  At the very least, there would be a new, heavy duty quarantine cell to hold the parasite samples.  I can imagine some of the infected or Mysteria being held there (eventually).

Full corruption would be the opposite path.  You offer to help clean up the parasite and they allow you access to the upper floors (A nimbleness lockpick could also be bypassed to the same effect).  Instead, you dominate the parasite, taking control of it, then opening the elevator doors to allow it to spread to the rest of the facility.  At this point, the building becomes your headquarters.  You can't fully remove the parasite, but you can shape it into a more appropriate form.  For instance, a collar, shoes, dress, etc.  You could also torment your captives (Just imagine the Abandoned Base, except you're in Mysteria's position).  This could just be for eroticness, or it could serve a functional purpose.  Maybe have the parasite milk your captives, which gives you money to collect each day?

Anyways, this is a long ways off unless it was specifically focused on.  Right now, it seems like only one step was added to the quest, unless I'm missing something.  Parasites have infected the upper floors, but the lab is still able to remove my parasites.
As for Mysteria

It seemed like I was able to get everything EXCEPT the bad end.  I beat her, I lost to her (both with and without parasites on me).  I did it with high and low tolerance.  After catching her with the parasites on, she tried to overwhelm me.  Low tolerance just meant I licked her before being set free.  High tolerance meant she caved in and we had a quickie before resting.  I've done this with every combination I can think of.  Only breast parasite (She adds the rest when overwhelming you), only groin parasite (she leaves your chest alone), no parasite (can't seem to catch her at all).  Am I going about this the wrong way?

The way I see it, Game over would be if your character is too far gone to leave the base.  Mysteria doesn't seem to want to keep you though.  She enjoys hunting you down and letting you escape.  If she wanted you for good, she could easily hold you.
And one more thing.  It didn't get an update, but the various sub-plots got me thinking about the safehouse basement...

Right now it's a blank slate, but what if it could be used for multiple purposes, depending on storyline decisions.  For instance, you could acquire some milking equipment and (with the Don's permission?), start your own milking operation.  From there, you recruit other girls and expand your operation.

Or it could be used for a similar purpose as the lab solution I proposed above.  You could take control of the parasites and use it as your base of operations.  At that point, the city would become your hunting grounds.

Or you could take some inspiration from the Torture Rack and make your own dungeon.  I heard your apartment neighbor might be into that kind of stuff... wink**wink*.

Or you could just create an unassuming guest bedroom for a future companion.  They gotta sleep somewhere right? 

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
It seemed like I was able to get everything EXCEPT the bad end.  I beat her, I lost to her (both with and without parasites on me).  I did it with high and low tolerance.  After catching her with the parasites on, she tried to overwhelm me.  Low tolerance just meant I licked her before being set free.  High tolerance meant she caved in and we had a quickie before resting.  I've done this with every combination I can think of.  Only breast parasite (She adds the rest when overwhelming you), only groin parasite (she leaves your chest alone), no parasite (can't seem to catch her at all).  Am I going about this the wrong way?

Ok I think The bit with Mysteria you need to beat her a few times and do the resist each time (I got it after 5 times) I think this might be it.

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015
Ok I think The bit with Mysteria you need to beat her a few times and do the resist each time (I got it after 5 times) I think this might be it.

Yep, that's it.  I thought it was the same scene on repeat, but after a few times I got the bad end.  It might've helped if Mysteria's dialogue or actions changed after each engagement.  Maybe at the end of the last regular session she hesitates before leaving or makes a quip about not letting you go next time.  A way to catch her without the parasite seems also like a logical option, especially for the laboratory recovery and/or conversion.

Either way, that Parasite mask is hot.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Either way, that Parasite mask is hot.
Damn skippy it is!

And then Fawn and her lil dark secret

40 bucks on she works at the Torture rack, that how she got you the membership. Which I hope means we will be getting the TR in the next update.

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015
Damn skippy it is!

And then Fawn and her lil dark secret

Hidden Content
I spent too much time trying to trick her into letting me in.while indecent.  Sleeping nude, she runs.  Sleeping with parasites, same result.  Knocking with parasites, she asks what she can do to help (before realizing she can't do anything).  Changing after knocking, but before entering, she asks you to put on something decent....

So yeah, I had too much time on my hands.

I tried leaving the card, thinking she might give it to me herself after a few more days, but all I got was a repeat of her leaving scene.  Only tried it 3 times before taking the card myself.  I thought she might notice it missing and call me out on it, considering I was probably the only one in her room alone.  Also thought there would be a good opportunity to place a parasite while she was out.  I imagine the questline would be something like...

-Since you can't remove your own parasites (or even enter her place with them on currently), you figure you need the Lab's help for this.

-After getting infected, the Lab removes it from your body.  Even if you ask, they refuse to let you keep it.

-Instead, you sneak into the upper floor of the lab to take the sample.  At this point you may also see activity worth reporting to the police (just like the milk store).  Your actions may also be what cause the outbreak in the first place.

-You return to Fawn's apartment and place the opened jar somewhere in the house.  Currently the areas of interest are the pantry, the bathroom, the desk, the wardrobe, the bed, and (before you take the card), the dresser.  It could be in any of those areas really.  All it would change is when and how she's infected.

-You return to your apartment and take an action (sleep, masturbate, bath, etc).  You're interrupted by a scream from next door.  You go over to see Fawn in trouble.  The scene could change depending on where you placed the parasite.  She could be fused to her bed,  against the wall near the wardrobe, etc.  For simplicity sake, there could only be one drop off location.

-At this point, you could either walk away (You bastard), help her, or join in.  This would pretty much be motivated by what the player's reason for setting this up are.  Maybe she was a threat to the Torture Rack and the Don (who probably is in control of the place) wanted her taken care of.  Maybe you set up a monster, just so you could swoop in and save her, earning her trust.  Or maybe you just wanted a meat flesh controlled slave to dominate.  I'm not gonna judge.
I also noticed that one of the workers at the massage parlor says that she's putting her sister through school, but she's kind of an airhead.  I'm wondering if they're related somehow.  If so, why aren't they living together?  Maybe Fawn's taking her sister's 'school' money and spending it down at the Torture Rack.  That would also explain why she used a false name on the card.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
To get the Mysteria bad end, you must beat her > pursue > resist her (until succesfull) multiple times, when you reach x amount of sex because resist, mysteria will love you and won't let you go 4ever,,,

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
@dude6893232

Once the lab takes an infected sample, your source of income is effectively cut off if you want to wear the parasite armor.  The lab starts to be overrun shortly after, so you can't participate in the medical experiments, plus you can't work in the diner due to indecent exposure.  At this point, money isn't really an issue for me, but selling enemy drops isn't really an effective strategy.
That... might just be a consequence of choosing to keep the parasite armour. It's not supposed to be a good thing, you know XD.

The science lab upper floors is still a work in progress, so I won't say too much about what I've got planned in case things change, but I probably won't do anything too drastic that'll cut the player off from reaching content.

Right now it's a blank slate, but what if it could be used for multiple purposes, depending on storyline decisions.  For instance, you could acquire some milking equipment and (with the Don's permission?), start your own milking operation.  From there, you recruit other girls and expand your operation.Or it could be used for a similar purpose as the lab solution I proposed above.  You could take control of the parasites and use it as your base of operations.  At that point, the city would become your hunting grounds.

Or you could take some inspiration from the Torture Rack and make your own dungeon.  I heard your apartment neighbor might be into that kind of stuff... wink**wink*.

Or you could just create an unassuming guest bedroom for a future companion.  They gotta sleep somewhere right? 
That's still a work in progress too, so again can't say much about what I've got planned for it. But you pretty much have the general idea. With these types of games, there's only a few directions these kinds of things can go in.

Yep, that's it.  I thought it was the same scene on repeat, but after a few times I got the bad end.  It might've helped if Mysteria's dialogue or actions changed after each engagement.  Maybe at the end of the last regular session she hesitates before leaving or makes a quip about not letting you go next time.  A way to catch her without the parasite seems also like a logical option, especially for the laboratory recovery and/or conversion.
That's true, it's probably too difficult to find right now. I'll add a small hint that something's changed for people good at paying attention.

And yes, there will come a time when you'll be able to catch her. Now that'll be fun to write.

spent too much time trying to trick her into letting me in.while indecent.  Sleeping nude, she runs.  Sleeping with parasites, same result.  Knocking with parasites, she asks what she can do to help (before realizing she can't do anything).  Changing after knocking, but before entering, she asks you to put on something decent....So yeah, I had too much time on my hands.
Dare I say that you haven't seen every way she can react to you yet?

I'm a little hesitant about mixing up the storylines like that (adding parasites), but I might consider it at some point in the future. It does sound pretty damn cool to end up like Mistyra and become a Master of meat parasites.

@Taboo-Sho

And then Fawn and her lil dark secret
I'll try, but I don't know if there's time for me to get enough done on her storyline to open it up. I'm focusing on Transylvania/succubus tower right now, and it's a big place, so that might end up taking up most of my time till the next update.

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015
That... might just be a consequence of choosing to keep the parasite armour. It's not supposed to be a good thing, you know XD.

The science lab upper floors is still a work in progress, so I won't say too much about what I've got planned in case things change, but I probably won't do anything too drastic that'll cut the player off from reaching content.
True.  Personal fetish I guess.  Still though, maybe the lab would be willing to pay for each sample you bring them, since their normal operations get shut down.  There are also other job possibilities I could see at other places.  Say if you shut down the milking operations, you could choose to get paid for your services.  (I suppose you can sell your own milk back at this point).  Or under certain conditions, you could work in the strip club or bath house.  I'm not opposed to cutting off certain options.  It's just right now, every job can be cut off.

Dare I say that you haven't seen every way she can react to you yet?

I'm a little hesitant about mixing up the storylines like that (adding parasites), but I might consider it at some point in the future. It does sound pretty damn cool to end up like Mistyra and become a Master of meat parasites.

Well it was pretty easy to access.  All I had to do was change clothes and sleep to try again the next day.  It's not like I had to grind in a dungeon to get a specific event.  The one thing I didn't try was specific clothing to get a response.  It was just naked, decent, indecent, parasite.  I don't know if she would respond differently to skirts as opposed to pants.

The way I imagine some of it, the parasite would almost need to branch into a different game path.  It reminds me of a RAGS game I tried the other day, where an expected bad end actually branched into an entirely new story.  Say the starting path was the current bad end with Mysteria.  Instead of keeping you locked up forever, she transformed you into a being similar to her.  At that point, the main objective would be to spread the parasite outwards.  Most of the other side stories could be available though or have alternate dialogue.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
True.  Personal fetish I guess.  Still though, maybe the lab would be willing to pay for each sample you bring them, since their normal operations get shut down.  There are also other job possibilities I could see at other places.  Say if you shut down the milking operations, you could choose to get paid for your services.  (I suppose you can sell your own milk back at this point).  Or under certain conditions, you could work in the strip club or bath house.  I'm not opposed to cutting off certain options.  It's just right now, every job can be cut off.
Well really the question you should be asking yourself is, would any boss let you work looking like that? Probably not. There will eventually be other ways to make money, if you're adamant about keeping them, but not going to lie, it's going to be rough.

Quote said:
Well it was pretty easy to access.  All I had to do was change clothes and sleep to try again the next day.  It's not like I had to grind in a dungeon to get a specific event.  The one thing I didn't try was specific clothing to get a response.  It was just naked, decent, indecent, parasite.  I don't know if she would respond differently to skirts as opposed to pants.
 No, it's nothing that nonintuitive. Basically it's just something that hints at a personality quirk that you wouldn't normally expect from a girl like her.

Quote said:
The way I imagine some of it, the parasite would almost need to branch into a different game path.  It reminds me of a RAGS game I tried the other day, where an expected bad end actually branched into an entirely new story.  Say the starting path was the current bad end with Mysteria.  Instead of keeping you locked up forever, she transformed you into a being similar to her.  At that point, the main objective would be to spread the parasite outwards.  Most of the other side stories could be available though or have alternate dialogue.
That's basically it. It would require completely branching out the game onto a separate path. Sounds cool in theory, but it would be a ridiculous amount of effort. I'll put it down as a potential idea, but if I do it, it still probably won't be something I get to for a very long time.

A new release? Well, there goes my weekend ;)

Thanks Indivi....keep up the great work!

Sweet, hope it satisfies!

SuperNeoNeo

Sep 6, 2015
Sorry if this might create spoilers, but is there any breast expansion content to give my doll bigger tits? And if so, is it just temporary, or is there a permanent growth item/event available?

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015
Sorry if this might create spoilers, but is there any breast expansion content to give my doll bigger tits? And if so, is it just temporary, or is there a permanent growth item/event available?

There is.  Find a way to access the basement of the Milk Store, then use the equipment until they grow.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I'll try, but I don't know if there's time for me to get enough done on her storyline to open it up. I'm focusing on Transylvania/succubus tower right now, and it's a big place, so that might end up taking up most of my time till the next update.

Well I personally would love to see the Abandoned Base finished first, then Transylvania/Succubus tower next, I don't mind waiting, its something we just gotta deal with this kinda Beta/Alpha/Early version of a game.

levant

Aug 31, 2015
Do the machine parts do anything yet? I got some but can't find anywhere to use them. It'd be cool if you could use them to slowly repair the abandoned lab. Like, one set to repair the elevator, another to make the SCIENCE chair usable as a masturbatory thing, and possibly even adding entirely new things later on if your int is high enough

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
or you can get infected by parasite (random chance), just one time thing,,,

There'll eventually be a way to get them even bigger, but I'm saving that for a special occasion.

Well I personally would love to see the Abandoned Base finished first, then Transylvania/Succubus tower next, I don't mind waiting, its something we just gotta deal with this kinda Beta/Alpha/Early version of a game.

Yeah, I'm pretty frantically trying to put things together as fast as I can. So much I want to do, yet so little time...

Do the machine parts do anything yet? I got some but can't find anywhere to use them. It'd be cool if you could use them to slowly repair the abandoned lab. Like, one set to repair the elevator, another to make the SCIENCE chair usable as a masturbatory thing, and possibly even adding entirely new things later on if your int is high enough

Not yet, but the idea is exactly what you're thinking, where you'll be able to use them to repair/improve machines and whatnot. It'll be pretty sweet once I can get that going.

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015

I believe Indivi said there wasn't a use for them yet, although that would be a cool idea.  Maybe once you unlock the files, you can choose to refurbish the abandoned lab.  I still imagine the possibility that the City Lab could be overrun, so the surviving scientists could relocate there.

EDIT: Beat me by a minute Indivi.

Last edited by a moderator:

taylor190

Nov 30, 2015
So im having an issue whenever i try to play. I downloaded the latest version and whenever i open the game it shows the games controls and i cant do anything. It also shows a map and the health bars, ect. in the corner but the only thing i can do is open the menu. I really would like to try out this game but i cant seem to figure out what the problem is.

Edit: never mind I'm stupid. fixed it. 

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Yeah, I'm pretty frantically trying to put things together as fast as I can. So much I want to do, yet so little time...
Don't over do-it. I know what can happen if you do, I have done a few SCBW maps in the past and a lot of work can go into them, more than I thought, just take breaks every so often or listen to music while you work, that helps me. 

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
A few questions.  First, I see that you said you added a hermaphrodite warning, but I can't find anything in the game about a hermaphrodite you can interact with.  Where is the herm?  Second, is there a way to wake the tree right now?  Finally, is there any interactions with the NPCs beyond showing up naked or not, or visiting with your neighbor (and taking the card, which doesn't do anything right now)?

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
A few questions.  First, I see that you said you added a hermaphrodite warning, but I can't find anything in the game about a hermaphrodite you can interact with.  Where is the herm?  Second, is there a way to wake the tree right now?  Finally, is there any interactions with the NPCs beyond showing up naked or not, or visiting with your neighbor (and taking the card, which doesn't do anything right now)?

You can  play as a Herm at the very start you can pick it. 

Not sure about the rest.

OrangeJuice

Aug 30, 2015
I've tried this game a few times and I enjoy what's there but I've yet to be able to figure out what to do once in town.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Don't over do-it. I know what can happen if you do, I have done a few SCBW maps in the past and a lot of work can go into them, more than I thought, just take breaks every so often or listen to music while you work, that helps me. 
Yeah no worries, definitely getting plenty of rest and exercise. Mostly it just means I avoid playing video games/screwing around on the Internet for long, etc.

That warning's for anyone who chooses that option without knowing what a hermaphrodite actually is. There's no hermaphrodite NPC's in the game yet, though I'd like to add one or two (or three or...) at some point.

No way to wake the tree yet. Maybe not for a while.

Named NPC's will generally react differently if you're dressed indecently, or infected with something, but not always, depending on whether they actually consider what you're wearing to be odd or not. Otherwise, it's sorta person specific. The only ones who have sex scenes implemented right now I think, are the bathhouse girl and the parasites lady, but eventually they'll all have scenes.

I've tried this game a few times and I enjoy what's there but I've yet to be able to figure out what to do once in town.

Once you get into the city, you can leave and explore the wilderness, which will open up some areas in varying states of completion. There's a few side stories you can start in the city itself. Then there's a main storyline, but right now it's taking a backseat to the other side stories I have going on, so nothing much to do there yet.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Named NPC's will generally react differently if you're dressed indecently, or infected with something, but not always, depending on whether they actually consider what you're wearing to be odd or not. Otherwise, it's sorta person specific. The only ones who have sex scenes implemented right now I think, are the bathhouse girl and the parasites lady, but eventually they'll all have scenes.

I found the scenes for the parasite lady, but nothing for the bathhouse girl.  Is she not available for male PCs?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
No, she is. Just keep taking baths until she offers you something special.

Got it.  Scene was okay, I'm not one for bondage.  Main issue was that I had no idea I was agreeing to that ahead of time and there's no way to turn bondage on/off so the player can blanket agree to it.  Stat buff afterwards is pretty good though.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Got it.  Scene was okay, I'm not one for bondage.  Main issue was that I had no idea I was agreeing to that ahead of time and there's no way to turn bondage on/off so the player can blanket agree to it.  Stat buff afterwards is pretty good though.

Ah okay, will try to be more careful about that in the future. I'm surprised to hear you don't like bondage though. It's not normally an offensive kink, granted everyone's different. I don't think I can make a global check for it and allow players to turn it off unfortunately. It'll be too much work to account for and make alternatives to in every case, especially as it'll likely end up being pretty integral to a lot of my scenes.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Ah okay, will try to be more careful about that in the future. I'm surprised to hear you don't like bondage though. It's not normally an offensive kink, granted everyone's different. I don't think I can make a global check for it and allow players to turn it off unfortunately. It'll be too much work to account for and make alternatives to in every case, especially as it'll likely end up being pretty integral to a lot of my scenes.
It is one of the more common fetishes, that doesn't mean that it is less likely not to be a turn off than other common things.  For me personally, the only time I like bondage related stuff is when it's one creature wrapping themselves around another in a hug of sorts (ex naga coiled around someone) or when you're only partially restrained (like wearing a seat-belt).  Most other things just don't do anything for me, no trust bond or feeling of security with unfeeling ropes and shackles.  Bondage isn't necessarily a big turn off.  What got me more was the disconnect between myself and my character since once seeing the chamber I would never agree to get into it, while my character agrees without my input.  I didn't know what I was getting into, so I wasn't happy when I got blindsided.  Especially since I was expecting to really like the scene given that I really like the design of the character who gives it..