Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
A hint to the succubus tower would be nice (also via PM if you don't want to spoil it here),

Is the fact that my character gets treatet like a nudist while wearing the waitress uniform (with panties beneath) a bug or was that planned?

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the hint! Found the place. I think it would be a lot more obvious if the "discolouration" was a colour that wasn't the most prevalent one in that area- not sure if anyone would stumble on that without being told to look for it.

Anyone found the lethargic tree girl in the forest yet? Woman just won't wake up, so I figure it's either a stat check I don't meet or an item is required.

Edit: Also, Rinny is adorable

Last edited by a moderator:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Just gonna pop this out. Not really any new content, just a pile of bug fixes/revisions. Feel free to skip if already played through 4.0.

4.2 Download link: https://mega.nz/#!7NVy3TxI!hpWN9ltVCeW-43dhcXCTUS8ZevS-BbrVquBfK1gTdcw

Change log:
-Edited some shirts to raise their hemlines (to fix a graphical bug)
-Fixed status mods not affecting fight and mystic stats
-Reduced criteria for police woman scene trigger
-Fixed a game crashing bug when changing from magician top to something else
-Fixed bug where getting milked didn't increase your bust size
-Remapped entrance to Succubus Tower to be more suspicious
-Fixed a bug where wearing the Waitress Skirt could make you be treated as being dressed indecently
-Fixed a bug where lactating/covered in slime graphics weren't showing correctly
-Fixed a bug where going to the police station from the slums wouldn't change the location name
-Remapped bathhouse to allow entering the room in the back, as well as hinting to how to get the bathhouse girl's scenes.
-Added a hint to explore the wilderness after arriving in the city.

Thank you,,, found it,,, still have problem with breast tf though,,, or all tf??? Because i just try breast tf and both parasite and milk store basement can't enlarge the breast,,, even with all bells enabled,,,

Edit : Found bug,,, or not,,, work at Roxie's Diner with Tophat, Round Glasses, Bowtie Collar, Magician Top, Sleeve Cuff, Bondage Belt Boots, and Flashlight will be auto close with the warning "Unable to find file: Graphics/Faces/1wlower-Waitress Skirt-1-5"

The parasite enlargement is random, but yes, there was a problem with the milk store enlargement, which is fixed now.

Also fixed the waitress skirt problem, thanks for bringing it up!

Hi a bug a missing head image after surrender at the city sewer  (game crash)

What does the error say? Can't seem to replicate the issue.

A hint to the succubus tower would be nice (also via PM if you don't want to spoil it here),

Is the fact that my character gets treatet like a nudist while wearing the waitress uniform (with panties beneath) a bug or was that planned?

The area you need to search was remapped to be much more suspicious now, so try out the latest release.

That waitress uniform being indecent is definitely a bug, and should be fixed now. Thanks for the notice!

Thanks for the hint! Found the place. I think it would be a lot more obvious if the "discolouration" was a colour that wasn't the most prevalent one in that area- not sure if anyone would stumble on that without being told to look for it.

Anyone found the lethargic tree girl in the forest yet? Woman just won't wake up, so I figure it's either a stat check I don't meet or an item is required.

Edit: Also, Rinny is adorable

It's definitely more suspicious now. Should be okay, maybe?

Nothing to do with tree girl just yet. I've closed off her area for now. Will reopen when she's ready!

And yes, Rinny is adorbs :p

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Woo! Update! YAY!

Luna

Sep 14, 2015
Can't get the game to start. Keep getting a pop up that says "System\RGSS301.dll could not be found"

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
I would assume that the third bath girl scene doesn't have the alternate yet? Because during the under the counter scene, I chose 'lick her crotch', but during the next special shower scene, it acts as if I chose to play with her feet, unless there's not meant to be an alternate to the special shower scene after the under the counter scene. 

Gesdrath

Dec 6, 2015
I would assume that the third bath girl scene doesn't have the alternate yet? Because during the under the counter scene, I chose 'lick her crotch', but during the next special shower scene, it acts as if I chose to play with her feet, unless there's not meant to be an alternate to the special shower scene after the under the counter scene. 

I know in a previous version there was a scene for that. Given when I try to go for that option, and then go into the shower scene I'm left in the room, have to exit and then restart the special shower scene again (go outside to the counter again) at which point it goes for the feet scene again, it's probably a bug.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Release 4.3
Download link: https://mega.nz/#!7AMTkLwB!PlHXJDKZRFUgZMUJX5UMJzLGRtwwGQL99XzoB-JekTQ

Change log:
-Fixed bug where the wrong scene for bathgirl would play
-Made repeating scene with police officer less strict
-Fixed game breaking bug when becoming slimy while flat-chested

The bug is " Unable to find file Graphics/Faces/1x-SlimeGreen-0"

Got it, fixed now. Thanks!

Tried it, didn't work :S

https://mega.nz/#!DYtB2DTB!STIWmEhB9i5-GTZxXszYX8qHvEWlO87EMEqB8IDqXz0

Here's the file by itself. Try downloading it and seeing if you can extract it

So,,, how can i get the officer scene???

There's eight places you can misbehave in the city. Do it in at least five of them, then sleep at your apartment.

That's a bug, should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up!

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015
I guess "misbehave" includes public nudity or something like that? And does "city" include the slums?

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty sure that the Slums don't count, considering the female police officer herself says something along the lines of 'we can't really do much about the slums, considering it's under the Don's control' or something like that.

dude6893232

Nov 25, 2015
I guess "misbehave" includes public nudity or something like that? And does "city" include the slums?

The cop outright says nudity is okay, but not recommended.  Aside from that, I couldn't think of anything illegal or wrong to do in the city, aside from letting the mob keep control of the milk store, which I already did. 

EDIT:  Never mind, I figured it out.  Now does repeating the crime yield new scenes, or just a repeat of the one before?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
The cop outright says nudity is okay, but not recommended.  Aside from that, I couldn't think of anything illegal or wrong to do in the city, aside from letting the mob keep control of the milk store, which I already did. 

EDIT:  Never mind, I figured it out.  Now does repeating the crime yield new scenes, or just a repeat of the one before?

Pretty much just a repeat, though she skips most of the introduction.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
....The bondage outfit stuff.... OMGERD! I love it!

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
I think there are some typo at Ririn scene if you have a dick (maybe you want to put it in my puss?)

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
With the new update, whenever you wear cargo shorts (and I would assume most any other lower clothes-piece) and choose to work at the diner (waitress uniform) your clothes clip under the waitress uniform, looking odd.

As a side note, are you ever intending to make bras and panties/boxers their own separate slots? Feels kinda odd that I can't have both a shirt and a bra on because they're in the same slot, but I can imagine it for now for immersion purposes.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
This is really well done, good job. i look foreword to more smut with this.

I have a friend who also makes RPG make games, I showed him this. He said the "scripts are real well done...." Then he called me a perv.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
As a side note, are you ever intending to make bras and panties/boxers their own separate slots? Feels kinda odd that I can't have both a shirt and a bra on because they're in the same slot, but I can imagine it for now for immersion purposes.

Though having to rebalance the increased stat bonuses from 1-2 extra slots could be irksome, I have to agree with Nebula. Some of the appeal here is definitely as a dress-up simulator. Having to choose between underwear and pants when there are cool options for both; even though I know you can only see one anyway, it takes away a little. As Nebula said, imagination serves just fine, but it would be nice to have.

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015

Maybe you would like to share your discovery? ;)