Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Also, how do you enable the cock milking scene in the milk shop? And I also can't find the key to the door in the abandoned military base.

cock milking scene is unlocked when you have dick + ball, what key??? you mean room when you lose to mystira???

yay855

Jan 3, 2016
There's a locked door in the abandoned military base. I don't know what it means, it's just the only place in that area that I haven't seen.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
To go to the locked room in abandoned base, you must lose to Mystira, even then when you exit the room the room will be locked again,,,

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
There are tentative plans, yes. It's part of the slavers storyline, so depends if people vote for it.

Where do I vote?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
It's a reward for patrons, sorry!

AW man.

Well I see its 3rd right now. I take it that's kinda more what you should put priority in votes? All those will be added at some point just your asking which you should work on next?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
AW man.

Well I see its 3rd right now. I take it that's kinda more what you should put priority in votes? All those will be added at some point just your asking which you should work on next?

Sort of. If a storyline doesn't get any votes, then it'll probably just sit there while the popular stuff comes first. Votes do carry over though. So while the slavery one might not come immediately, it should still come eventually.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Sort of. If a storyline doesn't get any votes, then it'll probably just sit there while the popular stuff comes first. Votes do carry over though. So while the slavery one might not come immediately, it should still come eventually.

Ok. I see.

Another idea. Some kinda different slime that's all latex and what not. Losing gets the PC covered in Latex, making it easier for their lust to go up.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Neat, I'll jot it down. Need to concentrate on story stuff right now though.

Of course. Just kinda throwin out ideas I come up with at random, well the decent ones at least.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Just waiting on the update. Its like waiting for a game...like FE Fates.

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Could be worse. You could be waiting for Half Life 3.

Wasn't there a saying about, "Every time someone mentions Half Life 3, Half Life 3 gets delayed by another day?"

Well, whatever that amounts to, I do very much like this game, though if I were to be asked about any beef I have with it, it's the F12 key I'm very used to using causes the game to go kapoop, also as the game starts up with the Load Game menu, learning how to do everything took a while, but once I got around that twas' quite a bit of fun indeed.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Wasn't there a saying about, "Every time someone mentions Half Life 3, Half Life 3 gets delayed by another day?"

Well, whatever that amounts to, I do very much like this game, though if I were to be asked about any beef I have with it, it's the F12 key I'm very used to using causes the game to go kapoop, also as the game starts up with the Load Game menu, learning how to do everything took a while, but once I got around that twas' quite a bit of fun indeed.

Oh yeah, definitely avoid using the F12 key. The engine I'm using doesn't let me disable it unfortunately.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Oh yeah, definitely avoid using the F12 key. The engine I'm using doesn't let me disable it unfortunately.

*Sees Indivi posted, Sees it not update, Cries*

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Oops, maybe I shouldn't post in here for the time being. Which makes this post rather ironic, doesn't it?

No no, keep posting. It's better to have a developer maintain contact with their followers rather than go quiet for an excessively long time that everyone starts thinking the game is dead. I can count a few games with great potential that do that and a few of those now sit at the bottom of the Sea of Dead Threads and Games, then there are those that go quiet for ages but then everyone rushes in when they see the developer post something and it's just an update progress post which kills the people's expectations hard.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Oops, maybe I shouldn't post in here for the time being. Which makes this post rather ironic, doesn't it?

I suggest at least a once a month like progress report thingy maybe, Or see if you can get the game to a update point every say 2 months, or whatever works for you, for Pub Builds

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I suggest at least a once a month like progress report thingy maybe, Or see if you can get the game to a update point every say 2 months, or whatever works for you, for Pub Builds

I would actually say weekly myself for progress reports. Once a month seems a bit to long for me.

Also, people wanting questions answered or filing bug reports might not be part of this idea as well. Many people do like it when the developer replies to their enquiries.

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
Weekly sound a bit too formal for something getting updated every month or two. After a while they become a chore instead of simply presenting information to an audience.

@ inidivi glad to see an active dev around!

Oh yeah, small bug. I have 2 bondage arm belts but using the wear any button will only equip one of them to the right hand. Left hand stays unequipped.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Well update wise:

I’ve got 2 and a half scenes to write, some dialogue stuff, and some guest scenes to go over and implement, before getting the next release out. Thanks for being patient, shouldn’t be more than a few days.

Weekly sound a bit too formal for something getting updated every month or two. After a while they become a chore instead of simply presenting information to an audience.

@ inidivi glad to see an active dev around!

Oh yeah, small bug. I have 2 bondage arm belts but using the wear any button will only equip one of them to the right hand. Left hand stays unequipped.

Thanks for the heads up on the equipment bug. It's on the to deal with list somewhere...

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Well update wise:

I’ve got 2 and a half scenes to write, some dialogue stuff, and some guest scenes to go over and implement, before getting the next release out. Thanks for being patient, shouldn’t be more than a few days.

Oh the hype. Very exciting!

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys, here's release 5.1!
---------------------------
Disclaimer: This game contains sexually-explicit scenes and is for adults only. This is a fictional work. All characters are over 18 years of age and any resemblances to people living, or otherwise is purely coincidental. Neither the developer, the game's contents, nor anyone involved in the game's production condone or advocate sexual crimes such as molestation or rape. Such issues in real life are very serious and should not be treated lightly. Please enjoy this game only for what it is; a fantasy, and a product purely of the imagination. Thanks for your understanding!

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!iQFTSQKS!LOdqaIR9VDZ-zbzExb1A7uLDwF7vYRd-AAFd_NiHZQ4

To transfer your save file, copy any file with a name like "Save01.rvdata2" over to the updated game folder.

As usual, make sure to check the shrines using the Shrine Bell in your inventory, to ensure content you want to see is activated.

I’m also running a patreon, if you would like to support me in building this project!:
https://www.patreon.com/indivi

---------------------------

Here's the change log:

-Fixed bug where Succubus student counted as a parasite
-Fixed bug where masturbating while wearing certain clothes crashes game
-Edited Rinny futa defloration scene to transition better
-Fixed bug where milk store basement milking restored different clothes

- New clothes: Cross Earring, Diamond Earring, Diamond Stud, Jewel Earring, Pearl Stud, Ring Earring, Gothic Lolita Skirt, Gothic Lolita Shoes, Gothic Lolita Top, Gothic Lolita Hat, Succubus Panties, Succubus Straps, Succubus Sleeves, Succubus Boots, Forest Boots, Trousers, Scarf, Forest Mantle, Police Boots, Police Gloves, Police Booty Shorts, Police Top, Police Hat
-Added something
-New area: Torture Rack
-New encounter in Transylvania: Succubus student
-Added shrine for futanari
-Added 2 guest futa scenes (one being defloration) with Rinny by IW421

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Found bug,,, or not,,, rest at apartment > caught by policewoman even though i don't make any crime at all,,,

Knock at Fawn Apartment and get no response even after sleeping and when fawn is not at Torture Rack,,,

When the character already have penis and go to Rinny to grew a dick the dick disappear,,,

Some confusing choice when Rinny offer you sex (c, d, ???), seems dissapear when you get futa tf-ed

You can get deflowered by futa Rinny multiple times,,, seems dissapear when you get futa tf-ed

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
Oooh, police set, me likey. especially the boots and gloves, now there's something to go with the knives, the rest of the set isn't bad either. Succubus underboob shows the nipples as well if you've had yours enlarged by milking, Though does anyone know where's the Forest set? Doesn't seem to be in the park or the city mall.

That and does Fawn only do domme stuff for now or does she have sub stuff also? I've done about 5 sleep-cycles' worth of BDSM with her and nothing's different so far.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
YAY! Another update! Time to fuck around some more and check out the new stuff!

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Found bug,,, or not,,, rest at apartment > caught by policewoman even though i don't make any crime at all,,,

Knock at Fawn Apartment and get no response even after sleeping and when fawn is not at Torture Rack,,,

When the character already have penis and go to Rinny to grew a dick the dick disappear,,,

Some confusing choice when Rinny offer you sex (c, d, ???), seems dissapear when you get futa tf-ed

You can get deflowered by futa Rinny multiple times,,, seems dissapear when you get futa tf-ed

Gotcha. Just heads up, you don't have to repost this on my tumbler, I do check here, even if I don't reply quickly.

Oooh, police set, me likey. especially the boots and gloves, now there's something to go with the knives, the rest of the set isn't bad either. Succubus underboob shows the nipples as well if you've had yours enlarged by milking, Though does anyone know where's the Forest set? Doesn't seem to be in the park or the city mall.

That and does Fawn only do domme stuff for now or does she have sub stuff also? I've done about 5 sleep-cycles' worth of BDSM with her and nothing's different so far.

I placed the Forest set with the magician stuff in succubus's tower. I may be running out of places to put new clothing sets... Also glad to hear you like the new clothes :)

Fawn only does domme stuff right now. There's plans to have her do sub stuff when you develop your relationship with her further, but it's not implemented yet.

YAY! Another update! Time to fuck around some more and check out the new stuff!

Sweet :)