Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Still cant figure out how to get the Cop scene....

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
....The bondage outfit stuff.... OMGERD! I love it!

:D

I think there are some typo at Ririn scene if you have a dick (maybe you want to put it in my puss?)

Is Ririn a pet name? :p

Not a typo, just slang.

With the new update, whenever you wear cargo shorts (and I would assume most any other lower clothes-piece) and choose to work at the diner (waitress uniform) your clothes clip under the waitress uniform, looking odd.

As a side note, are you ever intending to make bras and panties/boxers their own separate slots? Feels kinda odd that I can't have both a shirt and a bra on because they're in the same slot, but I can imagine it for now for immersion purposes.

Though having to rebalance the increased stat bonuses from 1-2 extra slots could be irksome, I have to agree with Nebula. Some of the appeal here is definitely as a dress-up simulator. Having to choose between underwear and pants when there are cool options for both; even though I know you can only see one anyway, it takes away a little. As Nebula said, imagination serves just fine, but it would be nice to have.

It's sorta intended behaviour. Like how you can wear shorts under a skirt, that kind of thing.

I won't get into specifics, but adding extra slots at this point would take way more than just setting up those extra slots and re-allocating the current equipment.

But the biggest issue is ensuring that your underclothes don't clip through what you're wearing outside. It's not entirely unmanageable, but even still, at this point, I'd really rather not mess around with established systems and more than likely introduce a pile of bugs.

Agreed though that it would be nice to have. Maybe if I do a sequel?

This is really well done, good job. i look foreword to more smut with this.

I have a friend who also makes RPG make games, I showed him this. He said the "scripts are real well done...." Then he called me a perv.

Sweet, thanks for saying so. I'm not as good as the really big name scripters, but I can generally get the game to do what I want it to do, and that's good enough for me.

Well we're all pervs, one way or another.

Is there a bad-end with mistyra? I can't seem to trigger it.

Yes, supposedly it's answered somewhere in the thread?

Still cant figure out how to get the Cop scene....

Have you gotten her to say anything different to you yet? When you're on the right track, her dialogue changes to reflect this.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Have you gotten her to say anything different to you yet? When you're on the right track, her dialogue changes to reflect this.

I have had her say about being indecently dressed, and about don control Slums. I take it the first is the one is the one ya mean.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Can now fap at most toilets. If need is dire enough (5), sleep (at apartment),,,

Ok. That's where I fucked up, Need to get the apartment and sleep.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
IDEA! Dider girls (Human spider)  They cocoon you when you lose and have their way through that. Or something I dunno really I have been using the Arachnophobia Mod on Skyrim to much lately and its kinda hot watching my character be helpless against the webs.

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
IDEA! Dider girls (Human spider)  They cocoon you when you lose and have their way through that. Or something I dunno really I have been using the Arachnophobia Mod on Skyrim to much lately and its kinda hot watching my character be helpless against the webs.

That just screams nightmare fuel to me.

Then again, the fetish of one may be the fear of others. 

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

Oooh, much like. Yeah, spider girls are pretty good for that fear boner effect. Wasn't your favourite scene from tits with a Dider girl?

I'll just add it to the list.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Oooh, much like. Yeah, spider girls are pretty good for that fear boner effect. Wasn't your favourite scene from tits with a Dider girl?

I'll just add it to the list.

Im not sure, Id have to replay it and see it.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I've always been more a fan of snake girls wrapping me up.  My logic is that it's partially a full body hug, and partially that they can't just leave me tied up and forget about me.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
I've always been more a fan of snake girls wrapping me up.  My logic is that it's partially a full body hug, and partially that they can't just leave me tied up and forget about me.

Oh that sounds hot as well.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I poked around the new version a bit.  Only real thing I've noticed so far is that there are no male clothing options in the succubus tower.  Since many of them are direct upgrades to the existing clothing options if you're going for an allure or mystic build, this is somewhat frustrating.  It makes sense for girls to have more options in this regard, but just having a single male oriented or sexless piece for mystic and allure in each slot that there are options for female characters would be very helpful for players who prefer to roll male non-cross-dressing characters.  

If you want suggestions, I'd say an incubus ensemble for allure (open vest, crotchless leather pants, some kind of gloves or armguards) and maybe a sort of gender-neutral anti-priest/shaman outfit for mystics?

Last edited by a moderator:

Blubb

Nov 24, 2015

As someone who actually has arachnophobia I would prefer that not to happen. I like the idea with the snakewoman, but the thought of driders makes me shiver (and not from excitement).

That just screams nightmare fuel to me.

Then again, the fetish of one may be the fear of others. 

That pretty much sums it up for me, but well, I guess that's not for us to decide, it's Indivis game after all (I still hope he likes snakes more than driders).  ^_^ But since everybody is coming up with suggestions...

I would like to see some anthro and/or public use/gangbang stuff, like the trap training scene in TitS, or the imp night assault in CoC. The diner you work in would be a good place for something like that. And maybe more spanking scenes (would be nice to give the police woman one or two). :D

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
This has to be one of the very few games I have played after seeing its forum thread, yet I haven't played it enough to suggest things that could or could not have to do with the game.

Then again, I have lots of its contents by kink turned off (foot, female enemies, soft vore, involuntary transformations) so I am the one who's to blame in the end :p

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
As someone who actually has arachnophobia I would prefer that not to happen. I like the idea with the snakewoman, but the thought of driders makes me shiver (and not from excitement).

That pretty much sums it up for me, but well, I guess that's not for us to decide, it's Indivis game after all (I still hope he likes snakes more than driders).  ^_^ But since everybody is coming up with suggestions...

I would like to see some anthro and/or public use/gangbang stuff, like the trap training scene in TitS, or the imp night assault in CoC. The diner you work in would be a good place for something like that. And maybe more spanking scenes (would be nice to give the police woman one or two). :D

I have Arachnophobia as well. But only for real spiders. I just suggested it cus I am a weird one. VERY weird.

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
I have Arachnophobia as well. But only for real spiders. I just suggested it cus I am a weird one. VERY weird.

It's mainly the faces for me, but the thorax or legs always remind me. 

Then again I usually don't like non-humanoid lower bodies. But I'm weird. 

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Everyone's weird. Those who don't think they are just haven't discovered it yet.

What makes it fun is that everyone is weird in different ways.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
This has to be one of the very few games I have played after seeing its forum thread, yet I haven't played it enough to suggest things that could or could not have to do with the game.

Then again, I have lots of its contents by kink turned off (foot, female enemies, soft vore, involuntary transformations) so I am the one who's to blame in the end :p

Same! I really try to space out my playthroughs in hopes that there's more of my kind of content after a few updates. 

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

A snake girl is fine too~.

I poked around the new version a bit.  Only real thing I've noticed so far is that there are no male clothing options in the succubus tower.  Since many of them are direct upgrades to the existing clothing options if you're going for an allure or mystic build, this is somewhat frustrating.  It makes sense for girls to have more options in this regard, but just having a single male oriented or sexless piece for mystic and allure in each slot that there are options for female characters would be very helpful for players who prefer to roll male non-cross-dressing characters.  

If you want suggestions, I'd say an incubus ensemble for allure (open vest, crotchless leather pants, some kind of gloves or armguards) and maybe a sort of gender-neutral anti-priest/shaman outfit for mystics?

Yeah, I'm admittedly neglecting male orientated/ambiguous gendered clothing. Girl clothing is just way more popular. I guess I can put together something simple later.

What if it was a cute cuddly drider girl? xD

Sure, can add those ideas to the poll.

*Nervous laughter*

I won't lie, with female enemies off, you might end up more than a little content starved. The most involved stuff I do is with female partners. I'm not good at writing sex involving guys, which leaves mainly monsters and/or traps for scenes. Speaking of which, I really should look into making some traps.

Thanks for giving it a go though. It can be hard to stand out amongst everyone else.

It's mainly the faces for me, but the thorax or legs always remind me. 

Then again I usually don't like non-humanoid lower bodies. But I'm weird. 

I'd say that's the opposite of weird in most people's opinions!

Same! I really try to space out my playthroughs in hopes that there's more of my kind of content after a few updates. 

What kind of content do you want to see?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I won't lie, with female enemies off, you might end up more than a little content starved. The most involved stuff I do is with female partners. I'm not good at writing sex involving guys, which leaves mainly monsters and/or traps for scenes. Speaking of which, I really should look into making some traps.

Thanks for giving it a go though. It can be hard to stand out amongst everyone else.

Again, I knew what I was getting into (there's a warning note telling you that male encounters will be scarce after all!). The game is good enough for me to toggle female encounters on and see what I'm missing out. There's a reason why I play hermaphrodites, you know :p But, hey, monsters can be guys too, and here's someone who's into monster/monsterfolk smut, so chances are I won't give up on the game so easily.

Also, you're very welcome. Normally, I look for RPG-like games with minimum/"tame" enough graphics so that I can play them elsewhere. I mean, when I first started playing it my mother came along and asked why did my character have such "basic" clothing! That's the kind of test I like the games to pass.

Scarebear

Oct 16, 2015
I'm with Kesil on the preferring male enemies, but I know this is a female dominant game. 

So I mostly am hoping for more monsters that aren't too feminine.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Oh yeah, I recall a NPC talking about slavers, will that be a thing? Like your character getting caught and turned into a slave? (With chance to escape of course)

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Yeah, I'm admittedly neglecting male orientated/ambiguous gendered clothing. Girl clothing is just way more popular. I guess I can put together something simple later.

I totally understand.  The good news is that these can still cater to players that prefer girl's clothing with clever design.  EX: The incubus ouftit I suggested could work as a sort of biker girl outfit if you wanted to use it that way as well and religious outfits are commonly fetishized on both men and women.

yay855

Jan 3, 2016
Does anyone know all of the effects of the medical experiments in Lust Doll? So far I've seen hair color, triple hair color, eye color, finned ears, and at least two different types of elven ears. Most of the time there are no clear changes, however, but the text implies that something changed. Are there any changes I didn't notice, or does your character just not change every time?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Again, I knew what I was getting into (there's a warning note telling you that male encounters will be scarce after all!). The game is good enough for me to toggle female encounters on and see what I'm missing out. There's a reason why I play hermaphrodites, you know :p But, hey, monsters can be guys too, and here's someone who's into monster/monsterfolk smut, so chances are I won't give up on the game so easily.

Also, you're very welcome. Normally, I look for RPG-like games with minimum/"tame" enough graphics so that I can play them elsewhere. I mean, when I first started playing it my mother came along and asked why did my character have such "basic" clothing! That's the kind of test I like the games to pass.

Great, glad to hear you can still enjoy!

I'm with Kesil on the preferring male enemies, but I know this is a female dominant game. 

So I mostly am hoping for more monsters that aren't too feminine.

Okay, yeah that I can do.

Oh yeah, I recall a NPC talking about slavers, will that be a thing? Like your character getting caught and turned into a slave? (With chance to escape of course)

There are tentative plans, yes. It's part of the slavers storyline, so depends if people vote for it.

I totally understand.  The good news is that these can still cater to players that prefer girl's clothing with clever design.  EX: The incubus ouftit I suggested could work as a sort of biker girl outfit if you wanted to use it that way as well and religious outfits are commonly fetishized on both men and women.

Well like I say, probably nothing overly complex. Complicated stuff I usually leave up to votes.

Does anyone know all of the effects of the medical experiments in Lust Doll? So far I've seen hair color, triple hair color, eye color, finned ears, and at least two different types of elven ears. Most of the time there are no clear changes, however, but the text implies that something changed. Are there any changes I didn't notice, or does your character just not change every time?

It's misleading, character doesn't always change each time.

yay855

Jan 3, 2016
Also, how do you enable the cock milking scene in the milk shop? And I also can't find the key to the door in the abandoned military base.