Lust Doll (Completed Game!)

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
I placed the Forest set with the magician stuff in succubus's tower. I may be running out of places to put new clothing sets... Also glad to hear you like the new clothes :)

It may be better in that case then you change the shop's name from Magician's Clothes to Magician/Druid Clothes. Because Forest can be taken to mean a wide variety of other things, druids aren't very high up on that.

Nebula Fox

Aug 26, 2015
Yes they seem to be. For now we have to physically copy them and then paste them into the search bar.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
It may be better in that case then you change the shop's name from Magician's Clothes to Magician/Druid Clothes. Because Forest can be taken to mean a wide variety of other things, druids aren't very high up on that.

More likely i'll just move them when a more suitable location shows up.

Is it just me, or are the non-patreon links on the homepage broken?

Incidentally, the patreon link is also broken :p.

Edit; Okay, links fixed.

Edit2: Bugfixes!

https://mega.nz/#!GMl2BQLL!pXEKcYYAeayVX1My98pm6uTfjKiH6w9YKdyqPWXpsp0

-Reduced criteria for m2f transformation
-Police officer no longer repeatedly arrests you
-Fixed a bunch of bugs with Rinny's new scenes
-Added second attack to Succubus student's bind

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Just a heads up, when you edit your post there is no notification that a new post has been made for people who use those to know if they should check them for new information.  I was actually just coming in here to report a bunch of bugs related to Rinny's new scenes only to find out that you'd posted a bugfix through an edit after I'd already seen your original post.  Unless you posted very recently (like within an hour or so), it's probably best to make a new post whenever you're making a new release rather than editing your last post.

EDIT: There are some issues with the Fawn sub scenes.  For example, when you go for the first session, even if you refuse to do anything you will still get sexual experiences for spanking and fingering (note that I was playing as a male character).  You also don't actually have to put the collar on (but that might be a convenience thing?).

EDIT2: This might just be me, but the current system for Fawn feels really awkward as I'm just being given games or situations that I have no interest in and immediately end intentionally.  What events happen, when they should happen, and how the player actually reacts to them don't really feel like there is any rhyme or reason to them.  You don't sign up for bondage training or anything like that and there's no way for you to actually establish a whitelist or blacklist.

I really had no idea what to expect from the scenes when you're given the choice to become Fawn's sub.  She just says that she wants to be your dom to test and push your boundaries.  Nothing about what that actually entails.  This feels very different from what a typical sort of BDSM encounter or agreement would be like.

EDIT3: Thank you for the forest clothes.  That gives people playing male characters a mystic stat clothing option.  The student also has a rather nice scene.  Are we not suppose to have the option of the hand holding scene as a male character or something?  Otherwise it looks like I'm through the latest update.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Just a heads up, when you edit your post there is no notification that a new post has been made for people who use those to know if they should check them for new information.  I was actually just coming in here to report a bunch of bugs related to Rinny's new scenes only to find out that you'd posted a bugfix through an edit after I'd already seen your original post.  Unless you posted very recently (like within an hour or so), it's probably best to make a new post whenever you're making a new release rather than editing your last post.

EDIT: There are some issues with the Fawn sub scenes.  For example, when you go for the first session, even if you refuse to do anything you will still get sexual experiences for spanking and fingering (note that I was playing as a male character).  You also don't actually have to put the collar on (but that might be a convenience thing?).

EDIT2: This might just be me, but the current system for Fawn feels really awkward as I'm just being given games or situations that I have no interest in and immediately end intentionally.  What events happen, when they should happen, and how the player actually reacts to them don't really feel like there is any rhyme or reason to them.  You don't sign up for bondage training or anything like that and there's no way for you to actually establish a whitelist or blacklist.

I really had no idea what to expect from the scenes when you're given the choice to become Fawn's sub.  She just says that she wants to be your dom to test and push your boundaries.  Nothing about what that actually entails.  This feels very different from what a typical sort of BDSM encounter or agreement would be like.

EDIT3: Thank you for the forest clothes.  That gives people playing male characters a mystic stat clothing option.  The student also has a rather nice scene.  Are we not suppose to have the option of the hand holding scene as a male character or something?  Otherwise it looks like I'm through the latest update.

Alright, wasn't sure if it was against the rules or anything. I'll look into the bugs you mentioned about Fawn. The blacklist/white list is sorta implied as being established off camera, and what's actually used is the settings for kinks the player has.

Well, her scenes are already established, so in the interest of saving time and effort, I likely won't change them, but do you want to tell me what you were expecting? I'm actually a little surprised you went in there, given your dislike of bondage.

Actually I super screwed up the hand holding scene stuff. It's not supposed to unlock until an event later in the game, but thanks to my bungling, you could access it early if you were playing a female character. *Kicks self repeatedly*

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Alright, wasn't sure if it was against the rules or anything. I'll look into the bugs you mentioned about Fawn. The blacklist/white list is sorta implied as being established off camera, and what's actually used is the settings for kinks the player has.

Well, her scenes are already established, so in the interest of saving time and effort, I likely won't change them, but do you want to tell me what you were expecting? I'm actually a little surprised you went in there, given your dislike of bondage.

Actually I super screwed up the hand holding scene stuff. It's not supposed to unlock until an event later in the game, but thanks to my bungling, you could access it early if you were playing a female character. *Kicks self repeatedly*

There's no rule about it, it's just how the forums work.  That's fair, but not clearly explained to the player.

Aside from what the characters are shown doing in the basement (which you do have to go to speak to actually find out), there isn't actually much indication what form of content you should expect there.  Fawn just says that she does 'stuff', society treats her a different way when she puts that outfit on, and that she wants you to be her sub.  There is more than just bondage to BDSM, but Fawn gives you no specifics or other information as to what you'll be practicing.  I think the issue is that I didn't know what to expect if I do agree to a session and what sorts of sessions are possible.  Everything is incredibly vague.

I actually found the hand-holding scene when I was playing the pre-hotfix version, I was playing a male character that time.  I asked if it only worked for female characters after booting up the hotfix when that option was gone (along with the futa scenes).  As an asside, as far as I can tell, the current deflowering scene almost works as an anal scene.  The biggest problem was actually the graphical accompaniment.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
There's no rule about it, it's just how the forums work.  That's fair, but not clearly explained to the player.

Aside from what the characters are shown doing in the basement (which you do have to go to speak to actually find out), there isn't actually much indication what form of content you should expect there.  Fawn just says that she does 'stuff', society treats her a different way when she puts that outfit on, and that she wants you to be her sub.  There is more than just bondage to BDSM, but Fawn gives you no specifics or other information as to what you'll be practicing.  I think the issue is that I didn't know what to expect if I do agree to a session and what sorts of sessions are possible.  Everything is incredibly vague.

I actually found the hand-holding scene when I was playing the pre-hotfix version, I was playing a male character that time.  I asked if it only worked for female characters after booting up the hotfix when that option was gone (along with the futa scenes).  As an asside, as far as I can tell, the current deflowering scene almost works as an anal scene.  The biggest problem was actually the graphical accompaniment.

*Sigh* dude, for wanting to play adult games, you sure get hung up on a lot of things nobody else bats an eye at. No, I'm afraid I'm not going to always tell the player specifically what they're getting into, for reasons I'm not willing to discuss. I try to hint at what's coming up, but the only promise I've actually made is to not show content that's been deactivated. And I'm not going to make everything able to be deactivated, because it's extra work for me to account for every time and it wears on me. It doesn't matter whether it's the best way to do it or not. It's how I envisioned things working, and as the game's developer, my motivation trumps whether the method's optimal or not.

I hate to say this, but it's really tiring having to explain it every time you bring this up. Sorry, but given your overly sensitive nature to things that don't agree with you, I'm going to have to ask you not to go through with events you don't feel comfortable doing. I'm also asking you not to complain about it anymore, because it's a waste of both your and my time. All I'm going to do is regurgitate what I've said above, and no one will be happy about it.

That aside, you're not supposed to find the handholding scene until later. It's not gender specific. The deflowering scene is a guest scene, and please don't tell me you chose the futa option, and are now complaining about seeing futa.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I was more confused than anything.  We may have to agree to disagree on fundamental design for adult games then.

No, I didn't choose or disable futa or anything, I like futa.  I meant that when I triggered the deflowering scene, I didn't actually realize that the scene was suppose to be vaginal only until I looked over at the image and saw the blood (the fact that the option was given to me was a bug that you have fixed).  It could actually be adapted into an anal scene quite easily in the current form.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
inb4 every smut scene needs prefacing with "pssst... In this next scene Imma dom fuck you. <These are the exact details> I know you didn't blacklist this but... you okay with that?" [Yes/No] -rolls eyes to the max

I'm enjoying the game so far Indivi. My character is a walking wardrobe though; any chance of a closet being added to your room? It's not necessary, but it'd clean up the inventory clutter a lot while still having an easily accessible place where all your clothing options are. As it stands most clothing slots are a wall of text already, and it's likely there are many more on the way.

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
inb4 every smut scene needs prefacing with "pssst... In this next scene Imma dom fuck you. <These are the exact details> I know you didn't blacklist this but... you okay with that?" [Yes/No] -rolls eyes to the max

LOL.

It seems darkmaster is just being really nitpicky now. Why?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

I'm enjoying the game so far Indivi. My character is a walking wardrobe though; any chance of a closet being added to your room? It's not necessary, but it'd clean up the inventory clutter a lot while still having an easily accessible place where all your clothing options are. As it stands most clothing slots are a wall of text already, and it's likely there are many more on the way.

LOL.

It seems darkmaster is just being really nitpicky now. Why?

I really don't want to keep arguing the point, so I ask that you please drop it.  I don't think it would accomplish anything.

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
I may have searched the internet for your answer on this, but is there anything else we can do with Fawn (in the Torture Rack) beyond those three scenes?  I think you said that there was a fourth but it couldn't be accessed through normal means.  If so, then what means?  

The presence of the Torture Rack is interesting.  The slums seemed to be infested with crime (judging by the Don's hideout and the random mobs if it isn't already obvious) and it isn't actually close to an exit so members have to make a slight commute to get there.  This makes me wonder if there are unsavory elements behind the club.  From the little we get from it at the moment (which is awesome!) it seems that the place is rather fine (which makes me wonder why the city doesn't like S&M since they have no public indecency laws).  It doesn't seem to have connections to the mob, unless some members just get kidnapped randomly (though I'd wager the strip club has a closer connection to the mob, and that's only because it seems more likely).

Do you plan on having quests centered around the Torture Rack/bringing S&M to the upper streets of New Ark City?  Or more S&M interactions with Fawn (not just with her being a sub, but more domme interactions.  Possibly taking place outside of the club).  

Overall great addition!  Now I just need to experience the other things (I have no idea where this parasite stuff starts or how to interact with the laboratory enough).

Also, the club and Succubus tower seem to favor gimp hoods.  Ever thought about having that as a wearable item?

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015

Definitely this. Even better would be the option to put on entire sets at a time and/or preview them.

Also, that little "equip any" bug preventing auto-equip to left arm is still there. It applies to earrings too now.

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
I was more confused than anything.  We may have to agree to disagree on fundamental design for adult games then.

No, I didn't choose or disable futa or anything, I like futa.  I meant that when I triggered the deflowering scene, I didn't actually realize that the scene was suppose to be vaginal only until I looked over at the image and saw the blood (the fact that the option was given to me was a bug that you have fixed).  It could actually be adapted into an anal scene quite easily in the current form.

Ah, okay. That makes more sense. It's someone else's writing, so unless they want to adapt it...

Yeah, I was thinking about setting up something like that. I'll bump it up on the to do list.

I may have searched the internet for your answer on this, but is there anything else we can do with Fawn (in the Torture Rack) beyond those three scenes?  I think you said that there was a fourth but it couldn't be accessed through normal means.  If so, then what means?  

The presence of the Torture Rack is interesting.  The slums seemed to be infested with crime (judging by the Don's hideout and the random mobs if it isn't already obvious) and it isn't actually close to an exit so members have to make a slight commute to get there.  This makes me wonder if there are unsavory elements behind the club.  From the little we get from it at the moment (which is awesome!) it seems that the place is rather fine (which makes me wonder why the city doesn't like S&M since they have no public indecency laws).  It doesn't seem to have connections to the mob, unless some members just get kidnapped randomly (though I'd wager the strip club has a closer connection to the mob, and that's only because it seems more likely).

Do you plan on having quests centered around the Torture Rack/bringing S&M to the upper streets of New Ark City?  Or more S&M interactions with Fawn (not just with her being a sub, but more domme interactions.  Possibly taking place outside of the club).  

Overall great addition!  Now I just need to experience the other things (I have no idea where this parasite stuff starts or how to interact with the laboratory enough).

Also, the club and Succubus tower seem to favor gimp hoods.  Ever thought about having that as a wearable item?

To give you a hint with Fawn's fourth scene, important NPC's generally have different reactions depending on your appearance.

The slums isn't quite lawless, as much as it runs by its own rules separate from the rest of the city. I probably won't get much into it in Fawn's storyline (it's more relevant to the don/slavery storyline.) But yeah, Torture Rack stuff will most likely centre around Fawn and be more on a personal level. And yes, it won't just be her domming you all the time :p

Sweet, glad to hear you liked it. As for gimp hoods, probably not. Stuff that wraps around the head tends to interact poorly with the different range of possible hairstyles.

Definitely this. Even better would be the option to put on entire sets at a time and/or preview them.

Also, that little "equip any" bug preventing auto-equip to left arm is still there. It applies to earrings too now.

They're not really intended to be sets though. Previewing, potentially, but not anytime soon.

Yeah I know. It applies to slots with duplicates (so earrings, gloves, held items.) I need to do some research to figure out how to fix it, and it's not a priority item, so it's backlogged for now

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
To give you a hint with Fawn's fourth scene, important NPC's generally have different reactions depending on your appearance.

I just remembered there does exist a BDSM outfit in Transylvania... That gives me an idea, hopefully it works.

ralanr

Nov 27, 2015
I just remembered there does exist a BDSM outfit in Transylvania... That gives me an idea, hopefully it works.

Didn't see anything new with the BDSM outfit, the succubus outfit, or the police outfit (not from the tower, but worth a shot).

I'm guessing this is beyond clothing.

Edit:  It's the parasite.

wartooth

Mar 12, 2016
I recently stumbled upon this game (like an hour ago) and it looks mighty interesting. However, i simply cannot seem to get the game working. Whenever i try to start the game the game starts on windows in a full black screen, goes to a fullscreen black screen, and the runtime crashes. (RGSS3 player has stopped working). I tried compatability mode for win 7 and 8, no effect, running in administrator mode, no effect. Reinstalling rpgmaker VX ace: no effect, redownloading the game with 2 different browsers, no effect. Considering other people seem to be able to play this game withouth problems i am wondering what i am missing. I need to use the rpgmaker vx ace runtime right?

Edit: It only seems to happen when trying to play this game. Other VX ace games seem to start just fine. Is there another version besides 5.2 online i could try?

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015

poiman

Mar 13, 2016
Gentlemen seems i stuck at laboratory, i bring them parasprite, and it start to take control of sub lvl of laboratory, therefore i block possibility to participate in experiments, how do i unlock those again? should i talk to somone (scientist dont talk anything new)? keep bringing them parasprites? or its not unlockable anymore? 

btw. what TF i can get via experiments? i take participate in about 60-70 and only gets hair color and ears ...

thank you in advance.

wartooth

Mar 12, 2016
I guess restarting the computer didn't work either? I made it so that you don't need the RPG maker VX Ace runtime package, so that's not it. Do you have your computer's specs?

Here's a link to the previous version (4.3) if you want to give that a shot.
https://mega.nz/#!fAFEwT7K!PlHXJDKZRFUgZMUJX5UMJzLGRtwwGQL99XzoB-JekTQ

Thanks for the link and taking the time to help! Unfortunately, this version isn't working for me either. And no: rebooting didn't help aswell. My pc's specs are:

i5 2500k (overclocked to 4.3, i should try on stock speeds) MSI Z77A G45, 8 gig ram (forgot the brand) Crucial mx100 ssd, Samsung and seagate HDD. HD 7950 boost 

Indivi

Aug 27, 2015
Gentlemen seems i stuck at laboratory, i bring them parasprite, and it start to take control of sub lvl of laboratory, therefore i block possibility to participate in experiments, how do i unlock those again? should i talk to somone (scientist dont talk anything new)? keep bringing them parasprites? or its not unlockable anymore? 

btw. what TF i can get via experiments? i take participate in about 60-70 and only gets hair color and ears ...

thank you in advance.

It's not done yet, sorry. Working on it for next update.

And think you got all the transformations available there. May be missing eye colour change?

Thanks for the link and taking the time to help! Unfortunately, this version isn't working for me either. And no: rebooting didn't help aswell. My pc's specs are:

i5 2500k (overclocked to 4.3, i should try on stock speeds) MSI Z77A G45, 8 gig ram (forgot the brand) Crucial mx100 ssd, Samsung and seagate HDD. HD 7950 boost 

No prob. I have an i5 too, so that shouldn't be it. Your specs ought to be fine.

Well I tried looking up your problem. Maybe something below will help?

---

A third possibility is a damaged background program/driver. In that case the error is not really inside the reported program, but one of the background tasks running at the same time uses up the capacity needed for the program that reported the error. This couold be an automated backup suddenly working at the same time the game files are accessed, or it could be caused if you installed two different antivirus programs that suddenly decided to check themselves out at the same time or something like that.

Or it could be that you simply have too many programs running at the same time - the editor, the game for testing, a graphics program for working on a missing sprite, a browser for checking in the forums - today's computers can handle a lot more at multitasking, but even they have limits - especially if some of those programs need a good part ofyour hardware capacity to work...

have you moved any of the program files?(like the regular program files and the rtp may need to be checked)
or maybe is your hard drive fragmented? (it may not effect it if its not to badly fragmented but a horrid fragmented hard drive is hell)
I had to defrag my hard drive cause i had a problem with everything, like i couldn't even get past the title logo to open ace. your may be a different problem, but it is worth checking those cause they can be a real pain in the neck.

---

poiman

Mar 13, 2016

And think you got all the transformations available there. May be missing eye colour change?

oh, thats why i cant push it forward :D

hmmm, to be honest i waring shade glasses so i rly may not notice that changes :p  

so seems its the time to wait for next update :)

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
Would it be posible to get a list of where you can increase each stat? I know the rack and the gym allow fight and nimble increases, and the rack further offers senses, and that allure is gained through trasing. but where does one 'grind' tolerance, empathy, and mystic?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Would it be posible to get a list of where you can increase each stat? I know the rack and the gym allow fight and nimble increases, and the rack further offers senses, and that allure is gained through trasing. but where does one 'grind' tolerance, empathy, and mystic?

Tolerance comes from taking damage and exploring.  There is no way to grind empathy as far as I'm aware.  Mystic requires that you first learn some magic, then you can use it in combat to grind the stat.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
You can grind empathy in Forest Park,,, i think it was fairy > Accept their offer to play > empathy,,,

wartooth

Mar 12, 2016

No prob. I have an i5 too, so that shouldn't be it. Your specs ought to be fine.

Well I tried looking up your problem. Maybe something below will help?

---

A third possibility is a damaged background program/driver. In that case the error is not really inside the reported program, but one of the background tasks running at the same time uses up the capacity needed for the program that reported the error. This couold be an automated backup suddenly working at the same time the game files are accessed, or it could be caused if you installed two different antivirus programs that suddenly decided to check themselves out at the same time or something like that.

Or it could be that you simply have too many programs running at the same time - the editor, the game for testing, a graphics program for working on a missing sprite, a browser for checking in the forums - today's computers can handle a lot more at multitasking, but even they have limits - especially if some of those programs need a good part ofyour hardware capacity to work...

have you moved any of the program files?(like the regular program files and the rtp may need to be checked)
or maybe is your hard drive fragmented? (it may not effect it if its not to badly fragmented but a horrid fragmented hard drive is hell)
I had to defrag my hard drive cause i had a problem with everything, like i couldn't even get past the title logo to open ace. your may be a different problem, but it is worth checking those cause they can be a real pain in the neck.

---

Tnx for the suggestions! I am pretty sure these aren't what causing my problems though, ever since other RPG vx ACE games seem to run just fine on my pc. Also i never experienced any slowness on my pc due to defragmentation (win10 is pretty efficient keeping things in check). Also, i just checked my HDD health with some aftermarket tools. Everything seems to be in order.

Whatever is causing the problem it seems to be related to your game. I guess i ll just give up for now :( and check in a few patches. Maybe somewhere along the way things fix themself.

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
hm, thanks for the tips. Is there a functioning wiki up yet? I've still not for the life of me fiugred out how to proc the police scenes, though that may be a bug as i cant even get her dialogue/portrait up when i walk over her space.

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
hm, thanks for the tips. Is there a functioning wiki up yet? I've still not for the life of me fiugred out how to proc the police scenes, though that may be a bug as i cant even get her dialogue/portrait up when i walk over her space.

To proc the police scene you must masturbate at public toilet in that city (i think the minimum requirement is 5 or 7 toilet) > sleep at apartment > police scene

If you walk over her space with proper clothing (nothing revealing) she will not talk to you, try to walk over her space with lewd clothing or naked,,,

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
To proc the police scene you must masturbate at public toilet in that city (i think the minimum requirement is 5 or 7 toilet) > sleep at apartment > police scene

If you walk over her space with proper clothing (nothing revealing) she will not talk to you, try to walk over her space with lewd clothing or naked,,,

odd. i went and have about 30 or so toilet masturbation's dohne (at one point, doing 7 in one go!) and still no police scene. is it females only?