Bess affection meter

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
so i was wondering when i looked around the stat charts where is the bess affection meter and all that cos i couldnt find it

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
so i was wondering when i looked around the stat charts where is the bess affection meter and all that cos i couldnt find it
Go into the Codex, press on Stats, press on Encounters then press on Tarkus. It should be a little down the page.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Oh fuck, I'd never seen that massive encounter blurb. My guilt

Is it possible to add a descriptive stat bar or stat screen for things like affection in the approach screen? It would save having to look around for it and you would know specific information just by walking up and speaking to her/him.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It could be also slight change to stats part with giving affection it own subpage, so we just click stats in codex then affection or some similar way named tab and see all npc we meet and have any affection meter actual score. Putting it into approach screeen would I think not so much fit. Gathering it in codex stats part sounds a lil more logical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
It could be also slight change to stats part with giving affection it own subpage, so we just click stats in codex then affection or some similar way named tab and see all npc we meet and have any affection meter actual score. Putting it into approach screeen would I think not so much fit. Gathering it in codex stats part sounds a lil more logical.

In the approach screen all you have is the little tid-bit speech from the NPC then you have the small description. You can add the affection stats there or right after it. Normally the approach screen is a small amount of text that is why I thought it might be a good place to add a little bit extra to it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's not bad idea just hmmm let see. In an approach scene affection won't be called blunt like 30% but with some adjective and still some people will not remember whcih adjective mean how high affection. So they would goes check in codex it afterward. If they would remember (assuming then all set values will be given set adjective so not quessing what affection score adjective is for particular npc) then well they do pay attention and got good memory (but some people want fap and not think too much during it so those probably if need know affection score going to codex checking it...I think that way they checking it). Yet it's up to devs to decide about possible changes to affection meters so hopefuly they use some of our idea throwed around here ^^