Start of all problems

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke "I don't need to see that! Cover up!" He exclaims, whacking the other on the back of the head before closing up the other's jacket.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jennifer Shepard

Your boobies are very firm, Alex"i"

I say while i close the knife in its position, waiting to our departure to Ami´s apartment, unknowing that my pussy changes more into an insect´s pussy, my body reacts to this change with a "pleasure" (for me) shiver

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
"You two dont seem to get it!" Alex exclaims more quietly then earlier when he was screaming. "Im not supposed to have-" he makes air quotes with his fingers, " 'boobies'... it dosent matter how firm they are!" Alex starts to pace back and forth trying to push them back into his chest, knowing that the effort is futile. While he does this he mutters to himself loud enough for the others to hear... "this is great," he says sarcastically "bad enough mom was too poor to buy even some cheap clothes for me, nooooo, i get Amelia's hand-me-downs and get told what a beautiful girl i am! Ohhh you'll have to beat the boys off with a stick..." Alex continues like this for several minutes, seemingly talking to himself and saying something along the lines of cursed by fate to look this way.

(Sorry that took so long to post, had customers at my job)

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
((It's cool))

"Alex, blame the nanites." Yosuke states "Hell, blame that latex wolf that raped you! This isn't your own fault!"

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((It´s cool and perfect to the game and to the plot, don´t worry, Dalgon. Did Alex said that he was raped by a latex wolf?, i don´t or didn´t remember it))

Last edited by a moderator:

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I think that Alex didn´t say anything about the rape try of the latex wolf, Emerald. Let me revise if he said about that today, please)) ((Yes, he did, page 2 almost the end of that page, sorry))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Ok cool lol) Alex takes a deep breath to clam himself. "Your right, damn wolf... I'll get revenge someday... guess it was foolish of me to think I'd get out of this unscathed or unchanged." Alex then stops to consider his new breasts again... "hmm though i do wonder if those rumors about massages makeing them grow are true..." then starts to fondle them absent mindedly.

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke grips Alex's hands "Get a hold of yourself man! We have no time for this! We have the supplies, let's go back to Ami."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex shakes his head clearing the perverted fog of lust in his mind, then nods quickly, "your right, we need to hurry..." Alex then takes the time to button his shirt and then goes to wait by the door for Yosuke and Jenny. "Ready when you all are." And when they do leave Alex will ask Jenny if everything came out alright. (Talking about the bathroom break).

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke twirls his kunai as he walks out, but he pockets something; A tarot card with the Magician Arcana on it. He always kept this card around as a good luck charm, hoping it would work its magic now.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jenni approachs you two and advance quickly without saying nothing to your words, after took all the things that you need, you go out of the building with all the things and you go again in the direction of the apartment of Ami but...

You found that the street is closed with some heavies barricades and some humans face appears behind them, asking you three

Where do you go, "infected bitches"?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
¡¡Prove that you are not infected, Scum!!

You three see that in the holes of the barricade, it appears some childs faces (more or less 5) and in others holes some faces females with minor infected changes, in their eyes there is a help call to you

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
!!Turn back where you three came, uninfected with your bitches¡¡

All the rest of the faces disappears immediately but some men uninfected watch us three with their rifles while they wait that we return to the way that we came

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke glares at them before turning "Come on, let's try and find another way to get back to Ami." He said to the others before he walked away from the barricade.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex turns around and fallows Yosuke, glareing back at the police officers and fliping them the bird and yelling, "For your information I'm a MAN, you dumb Bastards!"  And stomps along behind Yosuke in a huff.

(Sorry it took so long for me to get back, and good job replying before me to theyre last comment about Alex and Jenny being bitches, Alex was probably about to get shot once he started to advance cussing them for insinuating that hes a girl. Lol)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Jenni didn´t say nothing to the words of the men, because it doesn´t help to her or it hasn´t useful information to them, and she follows them while her juice slips through her legs, doing that her steps are more pleasurables and more happiness, but the insect inside her cut again the pleasure to her brain

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke then leads the two around, taking a side route through alleyways to get to Ami's apartment, ready to fight if necessary.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
After some time, you approach to Ami´s Apartment, in your way it appears a whole band of mushrooms men (they are more or less 10), they approach you three and say with strong voice

¡Hey toots!

And they show you their looooongs cocks dripping cum

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
We think that we have all time with you, girls, one girl is hottest, other is starting to feel her hottest and one that doesn´t know what is he losing. We think that you need is a lot of cares of us, and you three will be in good hands, ¿don´t you think that, people?

Yes, yes, yes, yes, we can

The mushroom men says at the same time to their boss that is in front of you three, but suddenly the dark appears and envolve all of you, in a moment, of your arm someone is trying to push you into a narrow alley and you decide to escape getting inside of the narrow alley...

After a loooong time that you don´t see anything, like you are blind in a dark room, you start to see a light point that grows more, finishing in an alone street very far of the mushrooms men, and Jennifer is in a trance, or a mind dialogue, she get up her hand and point to an avenue, that avenue you recognized and it´s the avenue near to the apartment of Ami

Suddenly Jennifer falls unconscious to the ground and the light around her disappears...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((Sorry, the action continues with the fall of Jennifer to the ground))

A voice or a echo sounds in the shadows of the alley

You weren´t be prepared for them, don´t tell her that i help you, protect her, i helped you...

And a "shadow arm" appears pointing to Jennifer, immediately all the shadow disappears in the light

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
"What the hell?!" Alex yells as the darkness wraps around the group, then Alex just looks confused after reappearing on a different street. Thinking to himself *"what did that mushroom man mean by 'one dosent know what he is losing.'?*" as his vision returns he looks around immediately, eyes scanning the area for immediate threats. Then when he sees Jenny collapse he rushes over to catch her to keep her from hurting herself. He then gently shakes her "Jenny? Hey, Jenny, wake up! You cant do this right now, we gotta keep moving!"

(Well, you do have A-cup breasts.)

(yeah but Alex is going to be stubborn about this. Even if he loses his penis and grows a vagina and has a set of D cup breasts hes still gonna argue that hes a man, or at least untill (s)he has some sanity-twisting sex. Then (s)he might devlope a split personality or something... who knows, I'll burn that bridge when i cross it.)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I will come back home more or less 21.30 or 22 h., after that we could continue with the game))