Question

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
None, A public build just came out, so backers and non-backers have the same stuff at the moment. 

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Hrm. that's weird, because It says I never accessed the probe, I can't go back to retrieve it (after I already did) and I didn't have the scene were Shade talks to the PC. must be a bug from beating up the Nyrea Queen.

Edit: My codex also claims the Nyrean Queen doesn't exist, even though it claims I did all the events beforehand

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Hrm. that's weird, because It says I never accessed the probe, I can't go back to retrieve it (after I already did) and I didn't have the scene were Shade talks to the PC. must be a bug from beating up the Nyrea Queen.

Edit: My codex also claims the Nyrean Queen doesn't exist, even though it claims I did all the events beforehand

The talking with Shade and obtaining the probe is only available if you fight the Queen. it doesn't appear if you talk to her.

Virtually, the Probe is kept in in the Queens possession if you were diplomatic with her, while you take the probe if you defeated her in combat.

You also have to return to your ship after you defeat her, as the scene involving the probe and Shade will not play until you return.

Not sure about the Codex however, that could be a bug.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
My codex also claims the Nyrean Queen doesn't exist, even though it claims I did all the events beforehand

Can you quote the stats in question and what your sequence of events are so I can see if it needs fixing?

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Can you quote the stats in question and what your sequence of events are so I can see if it needs fixing?

Quote said:
Royal Nyrean Palace
* Palace, Gates: Closed
* Palace, Queen’s Chamber: Seen gloryhole, Physically defeated Incubator Goo, Looted bedroom
* Praetorian Guards: Active, Bribed them with Platinum 190
* Nyrean Princess: Met her, Sexed her, Took her anal virginity, Defeated her
I bribed the Guards, and went to the Queen. I then beat up the queen and took the probe, beat up the Goo, Upgraded my armor, Beat up the Princess, and left. the walls closed behind me. I helped Kara beforehand, beating up Shade. I did not meet Shade when I went back to my ship

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well, then, that'd be why. She's not going to come say hi to you if you're enemies.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
It is. To Shade's relationship path. Which you chose not to pursue. 

What will happen with the probe talk scene if you deceive and distract Shade by flirting? I know that you'll end up with a pissed off kitty kicking you in your trecherous balls, but that'd be in KaraQuest Pt.2.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
It is. To Shade's relationship path. Which you chose not to pursue. 

oh. when will Karaquest Pt 2 be implemented/do I just make a new character until future updates?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Did you put KaraQuest2 and/or SyriQuest on Patreon?