Start of all problems

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Alright, but don't put it on. Pretty sure something bad will happen if an infected should catch us while your wearing it."

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Awww that was gonna be the fun part, her wearing a outfit thats too small for her now))

Alexia pouts a little, her lower lip poking out as she turns around. Yosuke and Je'nn almost think you hear her say "party pooper" under her breath as she sets to digging in her back pack, her now noticeably wide hips and large butt swaying to and fro as she searches, and  soon after pulls out a maid like outfit, black and white in coloration complete with frills and ruffles along the shoulders and the edge of the questionably short skirt. And if the size of the dress is any indication it probably wouldn't fit her bust very well anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Gah accidentally hit quote, now it wont go away!))

Alexia looks at her dress and then Yosuke, then back at her dress and kinda giggles nervously, "Eh, heh heh, well maybe your right," she says with her face slightly reddened as she quickly stuffs it back into her bag. "Probably gonna need a few new outfits anyway, i say we raid a clothing store soon, I might find some new cute outfits to try on. Alot of my sis's old clothes probably wont fit me now either..." she says looking over her shoulder at Yosuke... "i mean look at this!" She pulls out a lacy black bra thats probably a B-cup at best, "How am i supposed to cram these-" she hefts her now (apparently) D-cup breasts "-into this?"

((Lol i dunno what were supposed to do without the GM, i mean... i could think of things...))

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
((Lol i seriously got nothing at this point, i mean...Alex likes Yosuke well enough, but she wouldn't want to infect him too... so she wouldn't offer to do that, not outright anyways... and we have no GM atm... plus imma have to leave soon. Gotta meet with some friends for dinner and to talk about a Star Wars RPG thats being put together, but ill be back later.))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((An explanation while You continue with The game, You two were not under The sky looking it, You were inside of a colognes's shop with a fire because You two were sleeping while Xisha or je'nn guards The camp fire, continue please))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
((I have decided that you two go to the entrance of the cologne´s shop to see there the sky with the stars, only this. But continue with the action that you two are sleeping while Je´nn or Xisha is guarding you))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha (Je´nn)

Hello Yosuke and Alexia

How was your sleeping, was it good?

Je´nn had been guarding all camp fire while you two were sleeping, nothing had happened, only the walk of the infected creatures finding more victims to change...

Do you two want to breakfast or not?

Xisha sees you with hir insect eyes while shi finished of her insect breakfast, offering you the breakfast with hir insect claws

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha (Je´nn)

Then are we continue our way to the underground passages or not? or could we get more supplies and some weapons?, Je´nn will do anything to Je´nn´s friends

Je´nn found in this shop some supplies, it´s a pity that here is only 1 bottle, 1 water, no bandages sorry. And no weapons, but Je´nn found a weapons shop near to this shop

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
"Alright, we'll check out the weapon shop then. Hopefully there'll be enough there.." Yosuke says, nodding while standing up "Lead the way."

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha/Je´nn

Ok, then this way...

Je´nn takes off the chair that blocked the door of the shop and let that you two go out to the street, while shi keeps the door opened, and with hir clawed insect´s hand, shi guides you to the corner of the street and point to a weapon shop in the middle of the street that cross the street of the cologne´s shop

The weapon shop had the window shop all broken with all the weapons of the window disappeared, you three get inside of the weapons shop, with all the inside destroyed, and all empty, but you two discover a backroom that it´s closed the door while Xisha/Je´nn guards your back...

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Resistance Door 4

Hit Yosuke 6

Yosuke see that the door is locked with a normal lock, but a strong hit of his feet, destroys the door and the lock

The door opens abruptly and you three go inside the room and see that there are (dice roll 11) some weapons

- 3 Guns.

- 1 Repetition Shotgun.

- Enough Ammo to these weapons.

And more supplies (2 bags bandages, 2 food dried, 3 water bottles)

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha/Je´nn

Je´nn takes a knife combat that shi found in a box of the room while Yosuke takes the shotgun and charge it with the Ammo, while Alexia takes the three guns and two holster for the guns

In a moment they three go out more secured with the weapons and advance in the direction of the underground passages

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
You three goes running after discovered that a biiig band of mental mouses and cock cannon follows you, and with the guide of Xisha, you turn to the left and shi opens a barrier that you thought that the street was closed

The three friends come into the dark building and you see in the ground an entrance to the underground passage almost too dark, if anyone can see more carefully, you could see an unmobile figure near to the door´s entrance, Yosuke approach to the figure and you three discover that the figure is a dead body of a latex mistress without her whip and it sounds some strange noises in the passages...

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Vera Shiro

"Fuck!  Could this day get any worse?!"  Vera shouted at the universe as she ran.

Just last night her girlfriend came home from searching for supplies and attacked Vera, trying to turn her into a sex crazed mutant.  Vera was lucky to escape with only a second pair of breasts and affeted with some kind of animalistic heat.  Running through the city until finding a dark corner in which to relieve the 'tension'.  The intensity of the release caused her to pass out.   Only to be woken up when a moving store manniquinn of all things gabbed her.  Vera was helpless to do anything but watch as her nipples vanished and her four breasts became plastic orbs.  Immediately followed by the mother of all stomache cramps.  Vera saw her pussy slowly close up and disappear leaving only smooth plastic between her legs.  She felt the same thing happen to her anus.  As the artifical shine spread, Vera just about gave up all hope.  

Then suddenly Vera was released and the manniquinn wandered off examining the parts it just took from Vera.  The neutered girl with half plastic skin gathered herself up and went looking for some help.  Less than an hour later Vera found running from another infected determined to do god knows waht to her.

Cursing her rotten luck, Vera trips.  Unable to run any more she curls up awaits whatever horrible fate this latest attacker will bestow upon her.

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
One of the consequences of the change half completed in Vera Shiro´s was that after some time recovering of "it" running with "its" toes converting to plastic, sounding in the ground

"Ñiiiiiiii" "ññiiiiii"

"She" felt to the ground to wait curled up, but "she" feels that its toes are changing also, it appears in her heels, a looong stilettos point like a high toe or a latex "boots" toes, twice at the same time in its two legs, doing that the walk or running is more complicated at start for it, but after some time, "she" adapts to "its" new stilettos toes, but the changes didn´t stop there...

Suddenly in its eyes, "she" suffers a lot of pain, because its eyeballs disappears changed in tears of blood, while its eyelids solders with her face, and immediately in it new mannequinn brain appears all the room like a last new radar, all the furnitures and...

"human heat"

It are two figures humans, and a third figure but this third figure is sooo cold and Vera didn´t know what or who is the third figure near to the two human heat, in the next room of her, the hope grows in it brain hoping that the humans could help "her"

Phil Ein Blank

Aug 31, 2015
Vera Shiro

Surprised by the gentilness of the kiss, Vera almost beleived it would be okay this time, until the pain started in her feet.  As more of her lower legs turned into plastic a latex they were reshaped to resemble high heeled boots of some type.  As the creature roke the kiss, Vera saw its eyes.  They were her own eyes the same cystal blue color that inspired her hair color.  But that would be the last thing Vera saw.  The pain as her eyes vanished was like nothing she had ever felt before.  When Vera put her hands to her face they came away wet and sticky, but felt only smooth plastic where her eyes should be.

Stunned by this lossit takes Vera several moments to realize she can 'see' in anotherway.  There was no color anymore, not even black and white, only things and emptyness.  Some of those thongs gave off somethong else, heat.  People?!  Torn not knowing if they would help her or if she would be a danger to them, Vera curled up and whimpered.  (Unable to cry without eyes)

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Alex was impressed with Yosuke's strengh as he kicked in the door, "wow..." she said with a (o.o) face, ahe then smiled and said with a giggle "way to go Yosuke!" She then proceeded to help them gather what she could find. Alex then strapped on one of the gun holsters and slid her old gun into it. As the three of them continued she kept an eye out for a mask of any kind that could keep the blood she seemed to keep catching in her mouth out... and some new clothes. A girl can never have too many clothes as Amelia would say.

((Sorry ive been gone this long without checking in, the whole star wars campaign my friends were setting up took longer then i thought. Plus im still making my character so its definitely gonna take some time. I'll  still be here though. Lol))

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Xisha moves in silently in the second new room of the underground passages, shi looks in the dark like a light day normal, in a moment of examine the new room, she discovers that the room was an old storage with some furnitures, and a ¿curled mannequinn?, strange...

She touchs the skin of the mannequinn and it´s so cold like hir own skin, shi has the feeling that the mannequinn is important to her, but shi doesn´t know it, in a moment of the touchs, Xisha looks that the mannequinn moves and whimpers to hir something unidentified...

What?...

Yosuke, Alexia, i found a victim, Xisha (Je´nn) thinks that this "¿female girl?" is or was victim of a mannequinn and "she" changed into one, Xisha thinks that "she" needs help immediately, because "her" human brain couldn´t support more the mannequinn´s changes, go quickly

Xisha doesn´t understand the words of the changed ¿Girl? or mannequinn

Xisha stays with the mannequinn victim until the arrive of Yosuke or Alexia come to us with some clothes to put in the naked plastic body of the mannequinn´s girl

Emerald_Pheonix

Aug 28, 2015
QLD
Yosuke nods "I'll go get some clothes. Alex(ia), you stay here with Je'nn and make sure nothing tries to get in, maybe even try to find a light source so we can see in there." He orders before turning and rushing off, looking around for a clothes store.