Curiosity, what happened to Fallen?

jphil

Sep 23, 2015
I have had acute difficulty recently trying to locate, Fallen, The Game. Which was once hosted at "http://fallen.ddns.net/" this no longer functions. Anyone know what happened? Or should I keep digging?

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
Without having any information on what it is or anything of the like, I can say that the developer/author lost interest in the project and it disappeared, as most/all projects do.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
The hosting company is moving atm no eta we that will be back up

jphil

Sep 23, 2015
Okay, thanks for the info. 

It had been several months since I had seen the game up. All i could remember was its similarity to TiTS and the choose your own adventure style. I wish i had a copy on my machine also, but alas I do not.

jindary

Sep 17, 2015
I know it was last uploaded in like Oct 2014. I had written the creator many many months ago asking if any updates were coming and never got a reply. It was a fun game even being not completed much.  I would love to see it come back. 

gamefallen

Oct 7, 2015
Hi all,

the game is back online, after having troubles with the compagny hosting the server (who just lost all my datas...)

There will be updates, but at a lower frequency than before, as I can't spend a lot of time on it anymore.

If you want to try it : http://fallen.ddns.net 

It's an online game (so you need to be connected). You can save your game into a file, and reload it whenever you want.

Have fun

TFMaster

Hi TFMaster here,

I don't mean to necromance this topic, and according to Magic Ted (he posted the forum rules & regulations) I'm not as I have something to add to the topic. besides it's not like this topic is that old. Anyways I just wanted to say that I, TFMaster am personally working with the creator of Fallen to create new content/fix typos. (the creator is French so English is not his main language) If you want info on the game, have suggestions, or have any questions involving the game feel free to PM me about it or just reply to this thread. I think the creator just created an account just to post that one reply as it seems he has given up on this Forum.

Hizor

Feb 23, 2016
Seems like a pretty good game! 

To bad there is no offline mode though... 

art926

Sep 8, 2015
The game engine looks very nice and comfortable to play. Really looking forward to new updates.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Is it still being worked on I wonder? Can't find it. Can't access it cause it says it's down. Thus, cannot even try the game out... >.>

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Is it still being worked on I wonder? Can't find it. Can't access it cause it says it's down. Thus, cannot even try the game out... >.>
Considering you necro'd a nearly 2 year old thread to ask this, it's safe to assume it's dead.

Reactions: iamreek