New stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urtalover

Sep 23, 2015
When can I expect more things to do in the game I'm over level 20 and I've done just about every non-relationship thing in the game I'm excited for more also just a suggestion I'd (as my name would suggest) LOVE more things in the game revolving around Urta other then that thanks for this awesome game and keep up the insanely good work 

Last edited by a moderator:

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
If anything the final dungeon, otherwise try the revamp mod, it's a dead project (unfortunately) 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There is only one more update for CoC planned, which is the final one.  There is no projected release date for said update.

For a game that is in active development, you would best be served looking at Fall of Eden for fantasy or Trials in Tainted Space if you like sci-fi.

If you absolutely must play CoC and can stomach no other game, there is of course Kitteh's expansion project, but I do not recommend playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Everyone that in some way been involved with Kitteh mod are free to express their pov about it. I don't expect everyone here loving over all other coc mod (as long those whose opinion on it is different than mine and try convince me to change mine ^^).

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
why are you whiteknighting ti

anyway as said if you even felt like reading anything CoC development has closed quite some time ago. Like, well over a year! 

Status
Not open for further replies.