(T.i.T.S & C.o.C 1-2 on IOS) Playing & Saving files locally guide for IOS 2022 Edition (UPDATED)

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Post previous name - (C.o.C & T.I.T.S Install guide for "IOS" By Name62)

Playing T.I.T.S & C.o.C 1-2 on IOS guide - By Name62 - (NOW WITH 100% LESS JAILBREAKING REQUIRED)
"TIP": "If you follow the damn guide you will be fine"

So here we are again, the previous use of this post was to inform users on IOS how to install IPA's (T.i.T.S & C.o.C) on there iDevices and then play them with Jailbreak utilities. However this has not been possible for some time now due to a variety of reason's like,

1. Support for newer IPA game version's on iOS where dropped due to there lack of user's intrest in ios support & those skilled willing to work on them & the high cost & time they took to keep builds up to date plus work on the many other versions at the time being created.

2. The iOS of before did not at the time have a way to store saves locally & permanently like any other active operating device allows you so online play WAS AT THE TIME not feasible when losing your save's on IOS was only one browser clear history away from whipping you out save wise.

3. Jailbreaking was also a requirement many times to use said unsigned IPA's & was & still is a messy affair, many times requiring constant pc access, nowadays its to preform "soft" jailbreaks that are required every time you restart said device to boot back into said jailbreak, this coupled with the sticky nature of jailbreaking pretty much instantly drew ppl away from the idea of playing any fen games on ios through this route even though it was pretty much the only way on IOS to maintain active safe save states.

But not anymore...

SO WHAT JANKY SOFTWARES DO YOU NEED TO PLAY THESE AMAZING GAMES ON IOS IN 2022 MIGHT YOU ASK? NONE.....wait

Yep, you heard me right, you don't need any softwares/jailbreaks/IPA'S or other scetchy things as of 2022 to start playing (T.I.T.S or C.o.C 1-2) on IOS with locally saved files & your normal internet connection. yes that is the downside to this, you will need to be online 100% of the time to play any of fen games, sorry i don't make the rules.

So if your still here i guess your ready for how its done, well lets begin with...

1. How Local save Files on IOS work, sounds complicated but it's anything but.

N62guide.2.files1.jpg

1.1 So first off your going to want find your files app, it should look like so.

N62guide.3.files2.jpg

1.2 Then your going to want to find a location to make the save folder for our game saves files, putting them on your cloud drive will make them accessible across devices if you have the same icloud Acc signed in across devices or on a local PC, but for the purpose of this guide we will just be using our own idevices local storage as shown above.

865893AD-D43F-4439-A848-CA21F7333FFA.jpeg

1.3 So we are in the area we want to make our saves, so now we are going to make a folder by first selecting the plus icon and then naming the folder whatever you'd like, i've named it game saves for this guide. This is where you will be storing your game saves when you need to find them to play said games. If you feel like making more though it's as easy as just making a new folder and naming it whatever you like for whatever game your playing.

2. Playing web based games on IOS (example is T.I.T.S JAVA REBUILD)

N62guide.6.playlinks.jpg

2.1 So like i said from the beginning there's nothing to playing fens web based games on IOS in terms of software/programs or work arounds, just shut up, clock in & make a new game or use a old file & play some smut of your choice thats web based & your pretty much good to go.

N62guide.1.titsscreen.jpg

2.2 So you chose the game you wanted to play and are now at the menu screen, from here you can go about starting a new game as you normally would, however if your coming back to play on a saved file this is about how it should work from start to finish, first find the data button and tap/click on it.

N62guide.7.titsscreen2.jpg
N62guide.8.titsscreen3.jpg
N62guide.5.files4.jpg

2.3 Now we have entered the game saves location of our game of choice, from here we will go into our own devices files (browse) and go to our game file location (game-saves) and select which file we wanna put into the game & if all goes well, start off where we last saved with a load complete screen.

(Note) If you are getting a invalid file error, that means the file your imputing in is not valid for said game type, this can be an issue if your trying to use say an old trials save file on the new build without first import correcting it to the new java file type on pc trials first.

3. Finding/Making a new game save file

InkedIMG_2280_LI.jpg
IMG_2281.jpg

3.1 So you made a new game and you wanna save your progress. Well that's pretty straightforward, all you need to do go to (save to file) from here you will be asked to download said file, it will then appear in your files app under your downloads, from there you can select the file and copy or move it enterally to the folder of your choice for easy storage and location when you wanna find it again.

4. Importing & Editing save files from PC to mobile, now this is where the fun begins (coming soon)

So for now that pretty much it, I hope this guide serves you well to get you started in gaming on fens web based games on mobile ios again in your game of choice, due note, there are issues supposedly with ios browsers though i'm yet to hit any beyond normal bugs and the one critical error i've hit so far but it does need to be said that it's a thing

-Name62

Last edited:

Tank54

Nov 9, 2015
This no longer works. at least until appcake will update and add a import option. Until then (took me 3 hrs to find out this) just download ifunbox then it will have the option to just install right onto your spring board from your computer. first download the ios .ipa (which means ios app) on your computer then download ifunbox after installing first click on 'managing app data' then there will be an option near the top left will put the ipa right on to your phone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
This no longer works. at least until appcake will update and add a import option. Until then (took me 3 hrs to find out this) just download ifunbox then it will have the option to just install right onto your spring board from your computer. first download the ios .ipa (which means ios app) on your computer then download ifunbox after installing there will be an option near the top left will put the ipa right on to your phone.

which iOS are you currently on? Because it works perfectly fine on my iOS devices on iOS 7 & 8. Js, not to mention you could just run this process through ipaininstaller if your having trouble with appcake importing & installing.

image.jpg

Tank54

Nov 9, 2015
app cake was having issues with its file sourcing and they will fix it with their next update. So i just found that ifunbox does it much more simply. i am running ios 8.3 

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
app cake was having issues with its file sourcing and they will fix it with their next update. So i just found that ifunbox does it much more simply. i am running ios 8.3 

SSH'ing into your device with a computer isn't simple for a random that just jailbroke. Also https://forum.iphonecake.com/index.php?/topic/179346-how-to-use-appcake-on-ios-8x-jailbreak/

Found this, might help you with your issues with appcake, as it stand though I'm going to update the guide for iOS 8.3 installing to hopefully solve the issue your having if the guide doesn't work. 

Xylene

Jan 18, 2016
You can use IPA Installer (BigBoss) and AppSync for IOS 5.X -> 9.X (HackYouriPhone) to install IPAs on iOS 5.X to 9.X. This method is all on-device and is a lot easier than any of the above mentions.

Quick sidenote, can we have an iOS version that's built for 16:9 displays? I'm not happy with the black bars at the edges and the slight blur on everything. Gets a bit annoying.   :shepicide:

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
You can use IPA Installer (BigBoss) and AppSync for IOS 5.X -> 9.X (HackYouriPhone) to install IPAs on iOS 5.X to 9.X. This method is all on-device and is a lot easier than any of the above mentions.

Quick sidenote, can we have an iOS version that's built for 16:9 displays? I'm not happy with the black bars at the edges and the slight blur on everything. Gets a bit annoying.   :shepicide:

IPA-installer tends to run a lot of error codes for me in the past so I didn't bother to put it up due to the hassle it would take to list all the sites on how to fix each individual error code.

As it stands though this post is well due for an update. Not to mention the guide for saved files on FOE on iOS.

Era Angelus

Sep 2, 2015
USA
www.furaffinity.net
1. "Be jailbroken" ✅

A. There are 8 Million Youtube videos on how to jailbreak, type your iOS In & put jailbreak after that, boom, done, moving on.

In the event that you can not jailbreak there's another option, but it cost $10 & it's ( https://ipastore.me ) this will allow you to get tweaks without jailbreaking though normal means of plugging your device into a computer & installing a free-jailbreak. Not tested or promoted by me, I'm just throwing the option in there for those who want to have jailbroken tech without jailbreaking.

Just want to back up this. I'm on iOS 9.3 on my iPad and using that, even for the cost of $10, did allow me install both CoC and T.i.T.S on it with ease.

Jahadalia

Apr 7, 2016
Forgive me for being a newbie to this, but would anyone be able to explain how to do this though the ipastore app? I apologize in advance for any bother. Also how to save the file in iOS version

Nevermind, figured the download part anyway. Are saves not saved as a file stable in the iOS verison? Again, nevermind, my flies survived the update that came out today so I assume they are stable. 

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Forgive me for being a newbie to this, but would anyone be able to explain how to do this though the ipastore app? I apologize in advance for any bother. Also how to save the file in iOS version

Nevermind, figured the download part anyway. Are saves not saved as a file stable in the iOS verison? Again, nevermind, my flies survived the update that came out today so I assume they are stable. 

Yep saves are always transferred when you update the app and should never get corrupted, (rule of thumb though is to keep more then one save around incase something does happen so you have backups to recover from) the save themselves are stored in app itself. As for stability issues, I recommend reading through dev logs when updating to see what's been updated, if you see something you don't understand or maybe don't feel right about, ask about it, or just don't update for a few days & see if anything is said about the update in the bug reports threads.

FallenAngel8439

Aug 3, 2016
I tried using Diawi which is an alternative to ipastore and it didn't work.........something about the provisioning profile being like 5 years out of date? Is there anyway around this? Because jailbreaking is not an option when your device is at 9.3.2...........also, isn't it possible to use itunes?

K

Krynh

I tried using Diawi which is an alternative to ipastore and it didn't work.........something about the provisioning profile being like 5 years out of date? Is there anyway around this? Because jailbreaking is not an option when your device is at 9.3.2...........also, isn't it possible to use itunes?

To publish a text based sex-adventure game? Or to install the app?

Last edited:

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
To install the app. Any help would be appreciated thanks ;) :p  

Game in question is CoC btw and I'm hoping you were referring to the diawi issue 

Beyond jailbreaking you don't have a bunch of options that I know about beyond paying for jailbreak tech through "" https://ipastore.me/ "" recommend you check them out, it's been tested to work by a few different users on iOS & there support & wikis guides should answer any questions you have. Gl

FallenAngel8439

Aug 3, 2016
Beyond jailbreaking you don't have a bunch of options that I know about beyond paying for jailbreak tech through "" https://ipastore.me/ "" recommend you check them out, it's been tested to work by a few different users on iOS & there support & wikis guides should answer any questions you have. Gl

Tks, though right now, I'm penniless so........but anyway thanks for the advice just realised that Pangu have made a new temp jailbreak 

so the question is, while it's jail broken, I can download the app. But does will the app still work after the jailbreak resets? 

Link for clarification about jailbreak:http://iemulators.com/jailbreak

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Tks, though right now, I'm penniless so........but anyway thanks for the advice just realised that Pangu have made a new temp jailbreak 

so the question is, while it's jail broken, I can download the app. But does will the app still work after the jailbreak resets? 

Link for clarification about jailbreak:http://iemulators.com/jailbreak

If what I've read from "sinful" ""http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10088063"" is true "& it is most of the time" that method of jailbreaking from Safari has/is already blocked due to apple patching it, "now they may have gotten around this but I'd have to dig to find out from pangu team" but to answer your question yes I believe the "app" you installed should work but anything that would require any sort of dependency on a jailbreak utility or tweak would be disabled until you rebooted with something like redsnow or green-p0ison in a temporary jailbreak or in this emulators case, a bootstrap app that puts you back into the temp-jailbreak anytime you power-down/reboot or re-spring. But yah I'll do a little bit more digging but just thought I'd inform of what I've learned so far. 

FallenAngel8439

Aug 3, 2016
If what I've read from "sinful" ""http://www.sinfuliphone.com/showthread.php?t=10088063"" is true "& it is most of the time" that method of jailbreaking from Safari has/is already blocked due to apple patching it, "now they may have gotten around this but I'd have to dig to find out from pangu team" but to answer your question yes I believe the "app" you installed should work but anything that would require any sort of dependency on a jailbreak utility or tweak would be disabled until you rebooted with something like redsnow or green-p0ison in a temporary jailbreak or in this emulators case, a bootstrap app that puts you back into the temp-jailbreak anytime you power-down/reboot or re-spring. But yah I'll do a little bit more digging but just thought I'd inform of what I've learned so far. 

Much thanks man. Anyway just wanted to let anyone who might have the same problem as me that there is a partial jailbreak available for 9.3.4 on Pangu. Wasn't developed by them but it is there.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Much thanks man. Anyway just wanted to let anyone who might have the same problem as me that there is a partial jailbreak available for 9.3.4 on Pangu. Wasn't developed by them but it is there.

Unless it come's directly from Pangu jb team or Evasion jb team I would be very carful what you grab off Chinese based jb sites or pirating sites based in China, it's well know that they have malware to hell for iOS based decives & have faked jb sites before to gain-access to us based iOS devices. I don't even trust the pangu team to be honest, only after poeple like musclenerd give the ok on there stuff do I even recommend using it due to the risk of getting stuff unknowingly installed like back in iOS 7 they installed a chinese pirate-based AppStore that replaced the factory AppStore without telling anyone. Word of the wise is simple "if you don't know who made it or who's running it, don't touch it"

Ilikecake

Jan 18, 2017
i dont know if this is the wrong place to post this but just a idea

im not someone that would be able to jail break a device but after a few days of research i found a way to ditribute apps like coc that havent been approved by apple using a website called deploybeta the only problem with getting the app on a ios device is that it needs a developer signature ,is there anyone who would be able to try this by adding there signature to the ipa using a program like iresing and publish it on the beta website.

i havent really been able to test this whole idea so i have no idea if it will work.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
i dont know if this is the wrong place to post this but just a idea

im not someone that would be able to jail break a device but after a few days of research i found a way to ditribute apps like coc that havent been approved by apple using a website called deploybeta the only problem with getting the app on a ios device is that it needs a developer signature ,is there anyone who would be able to try this by adding there signature to the ipa using a program like iresing and publish it on the beta website.

i havent really been able to test this whole idea so i have no idea if it will work.

I'm not a jailbreaking dev so honestly I can't answer this question, you'd be better asking this on a jailbreak forum. Currently the best option is to ether find a site that allows you install a IPA installer tool or just pay for jailbreak tools to install as I've linked above, or just jailbreak

KindaSuperKnotty

Jan 23, 2017
Any clues on how to proceed jailbreaking on iOS 9.3.5? I haven't had much luck discerning which jailbreaks are legitmate or scuzzy. I guess I could pay the $10 for the installations but I'd like the option of installing third party apps to (if possible).

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Any clues on how to proceed jailbreaking on iOS 9.3.5? I haven't had much luck discerning which jailbreaks are legitmate or scuzzy. I guess I could pay the $10 for the installations but I'd like the option of installing third party apps to (if possible).

There is "currently" no jailbreak for iOS version 9.3.5, and there probably won't be one for a while so if you have any other iOS devices and want to jailbreak, steer clear of 9.3.5 for now. However iOS 9.3.5 did patch a few teeny tiny exploits that allowed malicious sites to execute a unique code to run as kernel administrator in said device, so there's that.

"" Any jailbreaks you might have seen saying they can jailbreak 9.3.5 for you for a set amount of money is scam, because all " jailbreaks " are sold free of charge by there developers. ""

Recommend you visit " http://www.sinfuliphone.com " for anymore jailbreak/jailbreaking related questions.
I also recommend while your there to get familiar with the "search" tool, as the mods do not take kindly to multiple threads about the same thing.

Last edited:

vehari

Jan 30, 2017
so i kinda went at it at an odd way and installed it successfully on a iphone6s with ios 10.2.1 with cydia impactor. it works and everything but i was wondering if what i was seeing is the same as doing it through a jail broken iphone.

Attachments

• IMG_1879.PNG
    IMG_1879.PNG
    400.4 KB · Views: 9

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
so i kinda went at it at an odd way and installed it successfully on a iphone6s with ios 10.2.1 with cydia impactor. it works and everything but i was wondering if what i was seeing is the same as doing it through a jail broken iphone.

""You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.""

IF it's just an IPA installer, then no your not missing anything that jailbreakers use now to download apps/IPAs now.

The only thing I could tell you to test is:
1. If when you upgrade said version if your saves stay
2. And if you can save at all.

If one of those fails then yes your missing some stuff

Beyond that it looks fine to me.

vehari

Jan 30, 2017
""You can use this tool to install IPA files on iOS and APK files on Android. It also can help you exploit the series of Android "Master Key" vulnerabilities.""

IF it's just an IPA installer, then no your not missing anything that jailbreakers use now to download apps/IPAs now.

The only thing I could tell you to test is:
1. If when you upgrade said version if your saves stay
2. And if you can save at all.

If one of those fails then yes your missing some stuff

Beyond that it looks fine to me.

actually i can save files, close out of the app, restart my phone and they'll still be there. i just hope they stay when i update

acenewton1

Apr 8, 2017
Okay, so i have all the programs installed, but when i go to install the IPA game, it's just a white screen. It just sits there forever. It used to work, but i didn't see an option to open in AppCake or IPAinstaller.

So my issue is, i can't even SEE the game to download.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Okay, so i have all the programs installed, but when i go to install the IPA game, it's just a white screen. It just sits there forever. It used to work, but i didn't see an option to open in AppCake or IPAinstaller.

So my issue is, i can't even SEE the game to download.

Alright, question time, what ios are you on?, what ipa installer are you using? & what ios ipa are you installing with? And then we can get down to versions & stuff.