Baby-Daddies/Mommies: Who do you want?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, there's finally some basic pregnancy content in the game. But, that makes me curious; what NPCs in the game are people looking forward to breeding with?

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Ophelia and Roa are certainly thematically satisfying options. But (and maybe this is odd), ever since Cale's been fleshed out with the mini-quest to make Anusol, giving him Anusol+ has become something of an obsession for me.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
There was someone in Rigard that I would like to breed with. I think her name is Fera, but I don't know if that'll happen.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Ophelia and Roa are certainly thematically satisfying options. But (and maybe this is odd), ever since Cale's been fleshed out with the mini-quest to make Anusol, giving him Anusol+ has become something of an obsession for me.

Personally, I always thought that Anusol+ing Cale the buttslut made huge sense; you've broken him in so that he loves you fucking his ass all the time, even if he might still be running around fucking other women behind your back, why not cement your alpha status over him by making him full of your puppies and liking it? Alas, I can't write that content myself, so unless somebody else takes it up, not going to happen.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015

I gotta agree with Bravanger, Ophelia and Roa are the top for me, along with seeing the pregnancy content finished for Terry. It was nice seeing Isla already added to game with pregnancy content. Getting Miranda knocked up with pups and vice versa for others is also on my wishlist, having my dom turned sub Rigard guard trying to deliver justice while being bloated by a litter of pups courtesy of my PC greatly satisfies my pregophile fetish.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Would be nice to humiliate Lagon even more by forcing him to drink Anusol+, making him pregnant with the kids of the person he despises the most.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I gotta agree with Bravanger, Ophelia and Roa are the top for me, along with seeing the pregnancy content finished for Terry. It was nice seeing Isla already added to game with pregnancy content. Getting Miranda knocked up with pups and vice versa for others is also on my wishlist, having my dom turned sub Rigard guard trying to deliver justice while being bloated by a litter of pups courtesy of my PC greatly satisfies my pregophile fetish.

Given Miranda's a frontline character, she'll probably only ever have 1 kid at a time. Also, no pregnancy content for Miranda until and unless you recruit her in act 2 is the intention, since she has a serious drive to not father/bear any bastards (though Alder has yet to add her explanation for that to her in-game conversations).

Would be nice to humiliate Lagon even more by forcing him to drink Anusol+, making him pregnant with the kids of the person he despises the most.

I argued the same, but so far it seems the plan for humiliating Lagon will basically be forcing him to take Vena's place - hermifying him and reducing him to an utter brainless slut before tossing him into The Pit to spend the rest of his days being fucked by all his sons and fucking his daughters.

But hey, this is an "I wish for" thread, so let's keep 'em coming; it's interesting to hear what NPCs people want to knock up or be knocked up by. ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*rolls in* A wish thread...ok let the sanity run wild.

Momo, Kadja, Jeanne, Danie, princess of Rigard, Miranda, Gwen, Cveta, Maria, Orchid, Mother Raven, Aria, Uru, Ophelia, Fera, Asche.

All those to be mothers in case it's a herm not full female and naturaly npc that can already have some preg content (vide fem Terry isn't included).

*rolls out laughing maniacally*

Last edited by a moderator:

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I argued the same, but so far it seems the plan for humiliating Lagon will basically be forcing him to take Vena's place - hermifying him and reducing him to an utter brainless slut before tossing him into The Pit to spend the rest of his days being fucked by all his sons and fucking his daughters.

Seriously? :(  I mean, I'm okay if this is something that people can do, but is turning him into a herm the one punishment path there is?

Bravanger

Aug 26, 2015
Hermifying Lagon makes sense to me (to be fair, male to herm is also pretty close to my number one fetish) in the same way that Preggo Buttslut Cale makes sense to me. Beyond that, and what what's already been mentioned, Danie is another character who seems ripe for this sort of content expansion. The whole farm thing is seems set up pretty well to just go on a good ol' breeding rampage.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
I would also cast a vote for Orchid if I knew what the deal with her is. At this point all she does, after she's been calmed when you won against her, is blush and stutters a hello at my PC whenever I enter the Glade. My god I can't believe I forgot Gwen and Cveta though. Those two definitely need to be on the baby-making train

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Heh, just wait until Act 2 lets you recruit her; making babies is what Cveta *lives* for. Looking forward to keeping her round-bellied and stuffed full of triplets all the time.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Oh! I can't believe I forgot about Danie! That sheep girl really appealed to me with her initial meeting and subsequent interactions. Orchid may be a candidate for it, but I would need to get to know her more. Is it weird that I kinda want to get Asche pregnant as well?

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
 Is it weird that I kinda want to get Asche pregnant as well?

Nope, not one bit since I share that sentiment as well but Asche makes you work for her Jackal goodies, hell I wouldn't be surprised if she told me I had to face down the Drake in the Den Entrance and bring back some of its scales if I ever wanted the chance to impregnate her so..... +1 Preggo Jackal Mistress 

I guess the fact that I also have always chosen sex rather than money from completing her jobs also explains why I'm all for pregnant Asche

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohhh a sheep girl...knew I forgot add to my prev post someone still :( oh well probably someone will soon roll in here and throw another npc I will be like...omg forgot this one too :( *sad face while editing previous post*

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
personally as im playing as a mainly sub male who has used the anusol + to gain the mpreg perk >x3 id love him to be knocked up by terry, kai, cale (perfure to have his puppys then give him some), lei and roa >x3 and my lovely ladys asche, cveta and fera id love to impregnate though for Gwendy i hope her herm stuff comes soonish >x3 as id like to impregnate her and be impregnated her 
opps forgot danie and isla i like them two

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Nope, not one bit since I share that sentiment as well but Asche makes you work for her Jackal goodies, hell I wouldn't be surprised if she told me I had to face down the Drake in the Den Entrance and bring back some of its scales if I ever wanted the chance to impregnate her so..... +1 Preggo Jackal Mistress 

I guess the fact that I also have always chosen sex rather than money from completing her jobs also explains why I'm all for pregnant Asche

Congratulations. I am now probably going to get the PC to fight some ridiculously overpowered enemy for that a long time down the line.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Congratulations. I am now probably going to get the PC to fight some ridiculously overpowered enemy for that a long time down the line.

Currently looking more OP enemy than Drake we got that already mean hours of grind to beat him? Hmm sounds like pregnant Asche will need till we would be at lvl able to beat...one-handed the-final-final-a-whole-game-boss class enemy.

@Shifter: Why, Why you reminding me about an another npc I need add to my list *angry mumbling when again editing previous post*

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Are there plans for Terry to knock up female Pcs?

I also want to see the inn keeper's daughter put in and then pump her full of kids.

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015

Well shit.....I guess at this point we might as well have the endgame prize being the opportunity to get Asche knocked up

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Currently looking more OP enemy than Drake we got that already mean hours of grind to beat him? Hmm sounds like pregnant Asche will need till we would be at lvl able to beat...one-handed the-final-final-a-whole-game-boss class enemy.

@Shifter: Why, Why you reminding me about an another npc I need add to my list *angry mumbling when again editing previous post*

You have no idea. There is a planned level-scaled, endgame ultra-hard bonus dungeon for minmaxers to hurl themselves against.

Hmm...

BigBadCat

Aug 27, 2015
I'm dying to knock up Estevan =) I'm in love with this naughty ranger =P Logan is in my list, too =) It can be fun to have "butt" babies with Kai xD  I hope I will have some demon babies with Marcus ^_^

I'm enchanted by idea to be a "mom" as male in general, be it my char or NPC. Satyrs in CoC were my favourit monters, because they could breed with anyone =) 

Ohhh a sheep girl...knew I forgot add to my prev post someone still :( oh well probably someone will soon roll in here and throw another npc I will be like...omg forgot this one too :( *sad face while editing previous post*

Yes! She looks like good mother for flock of lambs =P

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
I'm determined to wait for as long as I need to for any possibilities of more pregnancy content in Act 2, as long as I have Isla and Terry offering tummy rubs and pushing out little ninja foxes and sable warriors for my future army then I can wait.

sm_fan

Oct 9, 2015
Room 69 from the inn!

Seriously now, Jeanne and Asche have been favorites for a while, the dryads and the royal twin would be interesting options too.

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
Zenith, Vaughn, Lei... they are so macho, having the 3 of them pregnant could bee so fantastic. Also the horse guy who is in love with Gwendry, having a trio with both of them or we could add the sheep girl...the girls having twins of different dads... I would like that.  Of course having babies with all of the inhabitants of the nomads camp. And having babies with the Royal twins, so the next generation of kings will would be my descendants.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I can confirm that Zenith and Vaughn will never have any preg, and in the former case, sex content.

Valerion

Oct 19, 2015
Guatemala
I can confirm that Zenith and Vaughn will never have any preg, and in the former case, sex content.

Because Zenith didn´t have much interaction i was sure that no sex could be possible (but you can dream about it), And Vaughn isn´t that atractive anyway, but i like the fact that the posiblity to have Lei pregnant is open. Thanks for answering.

randomanon

Oct 17, 2015
How about the royal twins? I somehow doubt it, but having offspring of royal blood would make for some potentially interesting scenarios...