Baby-Daddies/Mommies: Who do you want?

Patrick R. Key

Nov 20, 2015
condoms or maybe magical prevention, heck we already have a potion system in place why not use that so you can craft anti-pregnancy potions.

I thought about anti-preg potions too. The downside to them though is the extra cost on players, especially when they are already paying to use the Shadow Lady. But if potions are something the Shadow Lady provides for free, they'd work just as well.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I thought about anti-preg potions too. The downside to them though is the extra cost on players, especially when they are already paying to use the Shadow Lady. But if potions are something the Shadow Lady provides for free, they'd work just as well.

IMO it would make more sense to have all of the brothel employees taking some sort of universal preventatives, which can double as anti-STD. In this case, PC would have to specifically ask the girl/guy he chooses to take an antidote and become virile/fertile. We can even handwave Roa being able to impregnate PC because of his resistance to long-term effects of potions. As an addition to his current content, an option of asking him to put on a rubber/take additional dose of potion would be nice. That way, PC would be able to enjoy getting creampied by him without taking Infertillum.

TwistyElf

Oct 19, 2015
So, I was curious; in general, are folks wanting more pregnant PC content, more pregnant NPC content, or a bit of both?

Likewise, do people prefer to keep such content restricted to females and, if they have to put up with them, herms, or are they okay with the game's support for potential male-pregnancy content?

So, I was curious; in general, are folks wanting more pregnant PC content, more pregnant NPC content, or a bit of both?

Likewise, do people prefer to keep such content restricted to females and, if they have to put up with them, herms, or are they okay with the game's support for potential male-pregnancy content?

I'm chiming in really late on this but here is my take.  My PC is always female and prefers NPCs and encounters that can leave her pregnant.  So on that front I'd really like to see more PC pregnant content. 

On the talk about babby's daddies and interactions, the wild random encounters that can leave the PC pregnant are nice.  Doesn't matter if the PC wins or looses the fights.  A dead beat daddy NPC doesn't particularly bother me.  NPC are supposed to have their own motivations, not wanting to be a doting daddy but still brag about knocking up a girl/herm is a thing.  A NPC who gets off on using the PC as a breeding mare but not interacting with the kids (Lagon?) can also be a thing.  As long as there is player agency in what content to interact with, it might not be a big problem.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I wish my PC could impregnate herself. Then I could raise my own clone army.

That's not how self impregnation works. Close, but meiosis and genetic swapping would give you variations even among your own DNA.

E: Also, what with TFs if you change then children will be different than their elder siblings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So herms work then. Cool. I've just been using a strapon, but it sounds like I'll be hitting up the cat room at the brothel until I get a dick to share.

I'm sorry I took so long to see/reply to this, but I thought I'd mention; if you just want to go from female to herm without any species changes, I'm not sure if the Testos tf does that yet, but if you use the Magic Strap-on at the Brothel 15 times, it will fuse with you and become a fully functioning cock. I think Roa's the only one who supports its use so far, as there's been no further additions of whores to the brothel just yet.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I'm sorry I took so long to see/reply to this, but I thought I'd mention; if you just want to go from female to herm without any species changes, I'm not sure if the Testos tf does that yet, but if you use the Magic Strap-on at the Brothel 15 times, it will fuse with you and become a fully functioning cock. I think Roa's the only one who supports its use so far, as there's been no further additions of whores to the brothel just yet.

I appreciate the reply, but I've long since adopted a pair of cat ears. Catgirls are cool though, so it's all good.

SirMalo

Mar 10, 2016
Im waiting/hoping for Cassidy, Gwendy (yeah i know act 2), Isla (i know its already possible) with enhanced story, sexy Momo and bandits. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Xiokir

Dec 9, 2015
So, I was just reading this topic and I was curious about some things:

Firstly, who here is looking for a chance to get their player character pregnant? It seems like most of these posts have been in favor of knocking up NPCs, I was curious if there were people looking forward to getting their PC knocked up instead.

Secondly, I was wondering; if you do want to get your PC pregnant, how okay would you be with deadbeat dads/single motherhood? There's going to be something of a dearth of male followers, since most of the people who write for this regularly prefer girls and futas instead, and whilst there's always enemies, they're pretty generic. Now, we've got characters who practice responsible safe sex, which makes them more sympathetic - like Cale and Miranda - but, let's face it; in a world like Eden, there's probably a lot of guys (or even cock-focused dickgirls/herms) who run around and don't give a damn if they have any "accidents". Even without jerks like that, there's going to be guys who're the equivalent of Isla - "yeah, it's fun, and accidents happen, but we're not something special, so you'll have to take care of that little 'un yourself". I mean, Chester the shark-morph bouncer at the brothel will probably be made sexable in the future, but he's got a good job and a nice life; you really think he'd be willing to run off with you? No. At the same time, if you're a girl who wants a baby shark or six of your own, well, I doubt he'd be offended by an invitation to stud. So, would folks like more content like that? Non-follower baby-daddies?

+1, I'm in the minority, but I still enjoy male NPCs/followers to female/herm. I guess I've just gotten lucky so far to have the two followers be optionally female. As for the single mom thing, it just sort of makes it more realistic in my eyes, albeit a bit more tragic. Still, I don't mind it, and certainly accept more chances to interact with the male NPCs.

Chesheire

Oct 2, 2015
So, I was just reading this topic and I was curious about some things:

Firstly, who here is looking for a chance to get their player character pregnant? It seems like most of these posts have been in favor of knocking up NPCs, I was curious if there were people looking forward to getting their PC knocked up instead.

+1, I'm in the minority, but I still enjoy male NPCs/followers to female/herm. I guess I've just gotten lucky so far to have the two followers be optionally female. As for the single mom thing, it just sort of makes it more realistic in my eyes, albeit a bit more tragic. Still, I don't mind it, and certainly accept more chances to interact with the male NPCs.

There's a reason that I chose Lagon over his daughter, that's for sure! Maybe not broodmother-tier levels, but close.

I'm in agreeance with xiokir, I feel as though the "single" mom adds a little flavor to my character, substituting a father for her close companions. It is understandable how some people might not like the "deadbeat" aspect, but as long as it's done well, and we don't have an absolute tonne of them, I feel as though it would positively add to the game, for sure.

Lagon and Dominant Cale <3

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm in the Cale mpreg boat.  I think it would be the perfect conclusion to his bufslutification