Best Fire Emblem Waifu/Husbando?

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Obviously we need one of these. Who do you think is the best waifu/husbando in the Fire Emblem series?

Clearly, Tharja is best (In my honest opinion).

tharja_by_minevi-d6aqphd.jpg

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
She's the one I picked too.  I wonder just how many people in here paired her off with their PC?

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Never played a Fire Emblem Games. Might have a try of one when I get the chance.

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
I'm sitting here and waiting for the next Fire Emblem to be released here, also Tharja seems kinda canon (as her reincarnation will be in Fates) same with F/PC and Chrom

So: Tharja is first waifu followed by Lucina

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
I am also looking forward to Fates release (Azura/Camellia is best grill), but I'd say my favorite for now is Lissa. She was the first person my main had an S with (mainly by accident since I had no clue how relations worked in the game yet.) and I just loved her quirky yet funny demeanor. Also her son is best son...
tumblr_mm7gw5g2pV1qlv756o1_500.jpg
Don't mess with the swordhand.

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
Never played a Fire Emblem Games. Might have a try of one when I get the chance.

Definitely recommend Awakening to be your first, but the GBA games are good too.

I am also looking forward to Fates release (Azura/Camellia is best grill)

I mean, if we're talking Fates... 

Clearly, Velour and Kinu are at the top of the list.

9zQ3APT.giftforthoseinthefuture

Last edited by a moderator:

Taboo-Sho

Sep 9, 2015
Cordelia! Yeah, that's how I roll.

Ravioli

Aug 26, 2015
Where is the love for Severa?! SEVERA COME ON GUYS. 

Tsundure beat all other grills. 

Oh and as far as dudes go, Lon'Qu! Cute as fuck. 

BlahBlahBlah

Jan 19, 2016
*holds up gameboy SP*
"Once I get a S-rank in HHM while doing every mission I'll decide"

On a more serious note, Ninian.

Definitely recommend Awakening to be your first, but the GBA games are good too.

If you're looking for a challenge than 7 is the way to go.  Although unlocking HHM takes either 2 or 3 playthroughs if I remember right.  Which is a PITA now because I've moved onto a ROM because it's easier to carry a 2nd phone around instead of a gameboy.