crew

Rapheth

Oct 22, 2015
Hello all,

First at all forgive my bad english it's not my native langage.

I'm playing the game, take me a while to find the level up button :$ .

I'm still looking where did you interact with your crew, where to find her affection for exemple not just the talk/sex button. for exemple where are we able to change Bess job

If anyone can help me, it will be wonderfull

Thank

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Crew interaction is in ship. What you see in "Crew" tab is what you get. Affection for some (not all) crew/characters can be found in "Codex: Stats: Encounters". I don't think Bess/Ben's job can be changed.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Bess's job was originally meant to give stat bonuses and take money out of the PC's supply at regular intervals. That was scrapped. The changing jobs thing was so you could change the stat bonus you got. Since there's no stat bonus, I guess Gedan thought there was no reason to change the bonus you get.

... That, or, you know, I forgot to write in the changing job menu so it never happened. Probably the latter. >_>

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Bess job stuff looked like a good base to build upon future crew benefits aside been talkdroidsor sexdispensers. As sad it's WAS ot IS so even if Jim would write job change text it would be kinda pointless as well if Bess not giving me any benefits now depending of job she doing I wouldn't be interest to change it.

@OP: About crew for now we got unlimited space but someday it will be limited due to used currently ship.