The item that will carry all your weight.... body

statess

Oct 19, 2015
I was thinking if there was a item that could let you carry as much ball sack mass so you don't have to be immoble, but it has to be worn to use it... and if you want to have cum ocean fill testicals, and still be able to move, then this is the thing for you, aswell as a dick growth item. This would also add seens as well, because since you are so heavy and cant move while with all that mass, the partner will have to do all the work(or the item you have forces the person with sex or a blowjob :D), and in the end they are covered in a cum lake, or there womb is so large they could be imoble until the cum flows out or gives birth to somthing

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
73SL1o7.jpg

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Fantasies are fun.

On a more serious note... 1) that's a lot of fucking scenes to write, so I hope you're up for it. 2) There already is cock-and-ball-growth item, it's called "Throbb". 3) There's already a few scenes labeled as hyper in the game, so knock yourself out with those, in the meantime.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Perhaps I should have elaborated. Fantasies are products of the mind. And though they are nice and well, if you don't reach for them yourself, you can't expect anyone or anything to hand it to you.

Points for using the old Willy Wonka though, I hated the new one.

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Going full Harkonnen might be possible, but getting any scenes to actually reference such state would probably be more effort than it's worth. Still, just disabling the ball-induced immobility could be worth an item for some PCs.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
why stop at Harkonnen when you can aim for GP-03? 

statess

Oct 19, 2015
i am just saying in the coc there was no weight limit at all so why not in this game, that is if you buy an item, also i am shit with seceans lol fucked up spelling

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
why stop at Harkonnen when you can aim for GP-03? 

I feel you're not talking about the same thing as I. My reference was meant to be Baron Harkonnen from Dune, who was so fat he had anti-gravity devices floating around him to support his mass (and couldn't have even stood up without them). I don't know what you're talking about.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The GP-03 Dendrobium is a weapons platform that has a Gundam buried within it.  The Gundam is the escape pod.

But that would require your balls to be detachable and ew.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I thought you meant Seras Victoria's Duel Harkonnen equipment from Hellsing Ultimate, which was a very large set of weaponry. With that thought in mind I upped it to the GP-03.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No, he meant Baron Harkonnen of Dune, a man so fat he needed his own gravity harness to move around.

I might not be opposed to giving Captain Steele a Dendrobium if I thought the game engine could handle it, though.  Maybe a GN Arms as an offense-heavy armor.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I know that is who he meant now, I was just sharing my thought process. GN Arms or METEOR Unit would be cool though. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, that raises a question: is it possible to make equipment that's dependent on other equipment to use?  For instance, armor that's got some kind of Powered tag would be required to use a gun with the Superheavy tag: you take the power suit off, you can't use the big shoulder-mounted rocket launcher you need its bracing to use effectively.

The obvious hazard comes from things like disarming, but I think it's safe to assume that people will only ever be depriving you of your guns?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Or maybe you could disarm yourself on purpose. if an enemy is too tough to beat with violence go shed your Virtue power armor and seduce them in Nadleeh mode.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Well, I more meant it would be something that needed to be planned for in system design.  In theory if you had an accessory that could only be equipped as long as you were carrying a certain type of gun, and then you were disarmed of the gun, the system would have to have some type of method it could throw to deprive you of the accessory as well.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
I am just saying this sould be added to the game, but you would need ok size to do stuff but in the non campain you can have gigantic balls 

TheHappiestMerchantMan

Oct 5, 2015
Why not make it so if your balls become a certain size they become their own gravitational object, enabling you to forcibly move yourself via slingshot between planets. Hell, get em packed with enough sperm, you've just made yourself wormhole nuts! FTL travel ahoy.

But seriously, why.

statess

Oct 19, 2015
It is because I want to have balls so large and produce so much that you are always overflowing with cum even when moving cum just porse out of you but I don't want to be imoble, I want to move and find somthing to help me out, even though it will not help, you would have a set lust to 80 so supper hard to win fights since you need always to relive yourself

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How about cumflation blurbs? Like hours after a sex scene you'll get a blurb about still being cumflated. Or something like that, nothing huge, smaller than the exhibitonism system.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't condone necroposting but I will reiterate my last post. We have Goo stuff now and I think a few blurbs using the loadIn functions would be very doable, both for cum and goo (which is technically just a cum type, but still).

Like instead of goobiomass() just keeping it set to the max, a scene after x hours could expel the excess goo. Same could be done for cum, although there's no "max" value so it'd just be whenever you have a load over 0.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It'd be pretty nice to get goo jizz without becoming partially goo as well. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
What I said doesn't really have anything to do with balls. I just saw a new post and it reminded me of something.