(T.i.T.S & C.o.C 1-2 on IOS) Playing & Saving files locally guide for IOS 2022 Edition (UPDATED)

Captain Awsome

May 14, 2017
there is an easier way for ios 10(this is the version i have), just download cydia impactor, plug in your iphone, drag tits.ipa or coc.ipa to cydia impactor, than once its finished go to settings>general>device management>developer app and tap trust

MidnightWolf

Aug 13, 2017
What update is this on in conjunction to the PC version and when is the next update? (for TITS):)

Last edited:

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
What update is this on in conjunction to the PC version and when is the next update? (for TITS):)

To my knowledge so far its been unofficially said there will be no more IOS updates pushed to users for (tits or coc) as of currently.
Tits highest version on ios currently is (0.7.28) ( what I'm on ) and on pc its based on wether your a patron sub or not but its about 12-13 updates past us, take with a grain of salt though as i don't play fenox games on pc yet.

MidnightWolf

Aug 13, 2017
To my knowledge so far its been unofficially said there will be no more IOS updates pushed to users for (tits or coc) as of currently.
Tits highest version on ios currently is (0.7.28) ( what I'm on ) and on pc its based on wether your a patron sub or not but its about 12-13 updates past us, take with a grain of salt though as i don't play fenox games on pc yet.
Well i guess i wont see my IOS version getting an update...oh well! :p no too~ concerned with that since i mostly play on PC version anyway, just figured id check.
And alright i figured that it was around that number appreciate the info! :)

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
So any changes on the IOS front? Or is the plan to still not update it? Just checking. (and hoping)

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
So any changes on the IOS front? Or is the plan to still not update it? Just checking. (and hoping)

To my current knowledge, there is still no official answer from the devs on site about wether legacy titles will support iOS updates in the future or maybe on and off or if they have given up on iOS I'm general due to cost/time/manpower needed to keep the ios updates rolling smoothly compared to pc/mac & android.

My honest answer is yah, they have given up on ios for the time being, wether thats permanent or just a current cost/time saving measure, I couldn't say. Its saddening i know, but look at it this way, ios updates in general for tits for the past like 6-7 months back when it was getting its last updates, was already screechingly slow compared to android & pc updates that got pushed out weekly or biweekly. Then again IOS's problem lies with its locked in nature so it cant be so easy to code for a system you need a bypass to just download just about anything on. So there's that.

Best answer I can give is speak on there patron with your wallet if you want more ios support, beyond that its currently up in the air on what the official word on ios updates "is".

Hope that helps, somehow.

BoomstickN7

Aug 12, 2018
It helps, in that it gets rid of false hope, I guess. My only problem is that IOS is the only way I can play it on the go and I would like to do so when I can't/don't want to be at my desk anymore. But I do really enjoy the game and plan to continue supporting it regardless. Was just wondering if there was more portable version I could play that isn't months behind what I play on my desktop. Curse you Apple and your restrictive software. Anyway thank you for taking the time to respond to my question Name62.

Jadex

Oct 31, 2018
In the event that you can not jailbreak there's another option, but it cost $10 & it's ( https://ipastore.me ) this will allow you to get tweaks without jailbreaking though normal means of plugging your device into a computer & installing a free-jailbreak. Not tested or promoted by me, I'm just throwing the option in there for those who want to have jailbroken tech without jailbreaking.
I've been poking around the ipastore site for a bit and I haven't found a service priced at $10. Am I missing something, or did they change prices for the service I need?

Camo

Nov 8, 2018
I was able to download the .ipa file and get it on my mac. I then proceeded to connect my ipad to the mac, were i tried to install it through iTunes. It was working at first but about half way it just stops and closes its self. I need help.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
I've been poking around the ipastore site for a bit and I haven't found a service priced at $10. Am I missing something, or did they change prices for the service I need?

There price's changed, looks like it cost 30$ now to sign up with there prem service. Honestly not worth it nowadays when jailbreaks are free and easy.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
I was able to download the .ipa file and get it on my mac. I then proceeded to connect my ipad to the mac, were i tried to install it through iTunes. It was working at first but about half way it just stops and closes its self. I need help.

Ipa's from unsigned source's will not open on unjailbroken devices that have not jumped through some hoop to skid that security, there's a reason this thread said you " need to be jailbroken "

Jadex

Oct 31, 2018
There price's changed, looks like it cost 30$ now to sign up with there prem service. Honestly not worth it nowadays when jailbreaks are free and easy.
Thats fair. I was just trying to look for other options since jailbreaking went a little wonky on my old ipad. But I'm pretty sure that most jailbreaks let you restore to an earlier, non-jailbroken state if you backup. Gonna wait for ios 12 to get a jailbreak then go ahead and do that on my new ipad, after I back up my data.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Well i guess i wont see my IOS version getting an update...oh well! :p no too~ concerned with that since i mostly play on PC version anyway, just figured id check.
And alright i figured that it was around that number appreciate the info! :)
It helps, in that it gets rid of false hope, I guess. My only problem is that IOS is the only way I can play it on the go and I would like to do so when I can't/don't want to be at my desk anymore. But I do really enjoy the game and plan to continue supporting it regardless. Was just wondering if there was more portable version I could play that isn't months behind what I play on my desktop. Curse you Apple and your restrictive software. Anyway thank you for taking the time to respond to my question Name62.
Thats fair. I was just trying to look for other options since jailbreaking went a little wonky on my old ipad. But I'm pretty sure that most jailbreaks let you restore to an earlier, non-jailbroken state if you backup. Gonna wait for ios 12 to get a jailbreak then go ahead and do that on my new ipad, after I back up my data.
New guide up for how to play fen games on IOS