Slave escape RP

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 

She grunt feeling the equally matched punch not wanting to make the others wait for her to finish she go for a cheap and extremely rude attack ,knowing how painful a kiss to the sac can be as she herself have one so big she kick his groin "sorry!" she shout when her hoof and his balls connect being legitimately sorry for doing this . 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Seeing that her shot connected and knocked down the apparent leader, and that Wanda had stunned one of the grunall, Elsy took aim at the last standing member, waiting for an opening where Tasli wasn't holding on to him. Waiting for her shot, she called out "Hoard, get that pistol away from their boss and make sure he isn't getting back up for a while, you too Wanda." Turning her head towards Kelly, not taking her eyes off of the fight, Elsy added "How are you coming with that door?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

He'd look back as their Elfin-like friend barked orders, the tackle having both taken the due to the ground but a short distance. Atop the other human, however, the one armed cybernetic man couldn't focus long as he tried to wrangle the pistol free. He had to ensure the man couldn't get it back before he regained his senses... which meant that as he wrangled for the gun he practically shouted at the man.

"Drop the gun now and I won't fuck your throat raw after we beat the hell out of you, you lackey of a bitch!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Slaver round up.

The human slaver was pinned and still paralyzed, so it was easy to tear the shock pistol from his grasp. "Screw you....tin man......You people...don't know ......your place..." the slaver said defiantly back at hoard. as that happened the other grunall fell over stunned by Wanda. Kelly was still working on the door she turned back to Elsy saying, "I've just about got it........There!", just then the door slid open as Kelly gave a short "yes!".

Combat

Tasli goes for a kick to the grunall's balls (oh my!) The grunall tries to move away.

Tasli AGI: 6 rolled 5 total 11

Gunall Slaver AGI: 6 rolled 1 total 7

success!

Tasli nails her right in the balls (ouch....)

GM Post cont.

the guanlls eyes bugged out as he was kicked right in the families jewels. His face scrunches as he crumples to the ground. clutching his groin. He would not be getting up for a wile. that just left the final gunall who wasn't in the best of shape. the dark skinned man under hoard gritted his teeth as he said "fucking....dumbasses...".

Wanda

Something must have snapped in Wanda when the gurnall she was fighting fell to his knees. Some kind of ancient primal instinct had taken hold of her and she pounced on the grunall, knocking him to the ground. Paralyzed as he was he couldn't resist. Looking at Wanda's eyes they could see that her pupils had turned into slits making her look like some wild animal. Her teeth were bared in a fearsome display. As she was on top of him she raised up her baton and slammed it back down on his head. But then she did it again, and again, and again. It seemed like she was lost in her rage as she mercilessly bludgeoned on the gunalls head saying "FUCK. YOU. FUCK. YOU. FUCK. YOU. FUCK. YOU!". if this kept up she would no doubt fry the gurnall's brain with how much electricity she was pumping into him with each strike.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli

Her head cringes for sharing a bit of his pain by seeing the poor guanlls fall on the ground by her kick ... she looks at him worried "sorry ... i think you can still have kids ... i think .." she was unsure of it considering how strong she was and the fact that she didn't have feet but hard hoofs making it even more painful ... she was going to care of him but immediately see Wanda losing her mind and senselessly attacking the other guy .Tasly run over to Wanda "no Wand don't kill him" she grab on to her and pulls her away from the guy "you are going to kill him if you continue doing that"

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Turning to face Kelly as the door opened, Elsy looked to make sure they weren't about to be jumped by more goons. "Good work Kelly, I don't even want to think how long that would have taken without you." Hearing Tasli yell for Wanda to stop, Elsy looked back to see what the commotion was, speechless as she saw Wanda savagely beatng the downed opponent and Tasli started pulling her away.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Disarming the man and seeing his posse beaten was amusing and pretty much smile-inducing for the one-armed male. Kelly had opened the way and they'd bested the goons quicker than he expected. His hand moved to take the stun pistol he'd disarmed miners ago. The bulge in his suit was unmistakable as he dominantly pushed the gun against the dark-skinned man's cheek.

"Tasli, come help me with this one. We'll strip him and his boys and take him with us. Even a few parts of their armor could give us and edge up. Maybe after we find a place for me to break in his ass and dress him up as my bitch, he can be useful and tell us anything we need to know... isn't that right, pal?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

As Tasli gripped Wanda she looked back at her eyes still burning in rage. At first she struggled in Tasli's arms but then stopped her eyes returning to normal. "Wha? What happend?" she said surprised. "what...what was i doing.....", she said looking at the the downed grunall. his face was thoroughly beaten with bruises a planety, as well as many scorch marks from the discharging baton. She looked back to her hand holding the baton, then her downed opponent. "Did i...do that......I was trying.....to kill him..........", she visibly shuddered. She turned back to tasli with a scared look on her face, afraid of what this place was doing to her.

GM Post: A Mans Prize

The dark-skinned slaver wearily eyed the shock pistol shoved in his face. His eyes shifted back and forth nervously as he herd hoards plan of action. "You dont realize the shit your in do you?", he said through gritted teeth. "We got boys all over this wing looking for you. You wont escape." he said with a sneer. "this is the last time i take gunall only", he muttered under his breath.

Kelly was stunned to see wanda acting the way she did. She had her hand on her mouth in both surprise and worry. She watched as Wanda calmed down in taslis grip and said "oh my is she going to be ok?". She then looked over to hoard upon hearing his plan. "oh my......I had no idea that you swung both ways Mr.Hoard....but that's not unexpected...", she said as she looked to the side. but just then something caught her eye. she saw what looked like a hand sticking out of box nearby. "Uh, Mr.Hoard I think I found something that belongs to you........"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Getting the sort of shocked comment from Kelly on his sexuality certainly had the pirate distracted for all but a second before seeing his arm. He had ignored the slaver's desperate declaration that they were in deep shit, but ultimately it wasn't a concern to him. The gunall were going to armor them, they'd have a hostage, and they'd have another stun-gun for someone else to use. Getting up, he'd put one foot on their hostage for now to keep him nice and pinned. Unlike everyone else, Wanda's actions hadn't startled him. This was where he thrived... getting to play the bad guy.

"When you grow up in a place where friends and family die at the drop of a hat, you learn to not be picky as long as the holes work and the face isn't ugly... besides, by the time I'd be done with him he'll be a fan of dresses and not even want to use whatever excuse for a dick he has. Bring me my arm, if you don't mind? With both of them, I can handle stripping this fool and binding him myself. If you're jealous I won't be able to dedicate all my time to you, then at least understand we need this idiot for more leverage. Slavers aren't going to take many hostage situations... but this guy seems more like an officer than a grunt. That makes him valuable."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She pets Wanda's back "it's ok now Wanda" she takes the stun baton out of her hands and put it in the pocket of her jacket "just try to calm down  " she cradle the fully grown woman in her big arms like she was a baby  "try to rest a bit ,I will take care of you" she kiss the top of Wanda's head and give a not to Kelly before slowly walking over to Hoard .
She looks Down at the man they captured then back at Hoard "what you want me to do Hoard ?" she asks ready to do what is asked of her.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Gathering her wits after the unexpected display of savagery, Elsy looked around to see what they still needed to do. Knowing that they likely didn't have much time before there were more slavers, she started looking for something to bind their prisoners with, searching the nearby crates.

"So Kelly, how far is it until we find whoever it is that can get these trackers out of us?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Re-armed and ready

Kally walked over to the box containing hoards arm as Elsy asked her how much father it was. After pulling it from the box she looked to her and said, "let me see......It should take us around 10 to 15 minutes give or take, as long as we keep a fast pace." she looked back down to see that there were more items in the box that hoards arm had come from. "Hmm....excuse me Elsy dear but are any of these things yours?" she said as she pointed to box were hoards arm had came from. She then moved over to hoard, Wanda, Tasli, and the soon-to-be-he-bitch. Held out hoards arm saying "looks like there's no damage Hoard dear, though I do think you might want to think about lucubrating some of its internal components later......". she looked over to the dark skinned man, seeing him sweat under hoards foot. While he tied to stay defiant and angry looking, an unmistakable twinkle of fear could be seen in his eyes. Kelly cleared her throat to get everyone's attention and said, "Well while you all grab what you need, I shall quickly lock down the other doors to buy us some time." as she bowed. She then moved quickly to the door behind them and began her work, leaving the four of them to decide what to do now.

Elsy found some lengths of copper wiring in one of the crates they could easily be used as makeshift binding.

Wanda

It was an odd feeling for Wanda to be in Taslis arms like that but she felt comforted by her warm embrace. She was an emotional wreck on they inside as she wrested with her anger and fear. So, she took a deep breath in through the nose, then out through the nose. centering herself once more. she slowly got herself out of taslis arm almost sad to leave her caring embrace. when she herd Kelly say something about a box having hoards arms among other things, her face lit up. she moved over to the small box and peeked inside to see her mundoro! she gaped in excitement, "My mundoro! i thought i'd never see them again". she said as she held them up excitedly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

The return of his arm was something he couldn't have expected, taking a moment to register it before pocketing the stun gun and reaching out to take it. It took an awkward moment, but he unzipped their borrowed clothes and shrugged the armless side off his shoulder, the man bringing the limb up and into place with a click and hiss of his parts as they powered up and linked to his body properly.

"Don't worry, I'll ask you for help once we're safe with tending to it, Kelly. After all," he said with a pause, the fist squeezing shut quickly as the nerves finally linked, "I need both hands if I'm going to fuck this one into a pliable mess."

With a quick grab of the stun gun, he removed his foot and aimed the weapon at his head while stepping a short distance to the side.

"Alright, bitch boy... strip. I need to get a look at how hard it's going to be to make you at least pretty. Be glad I don't have Tasli break you in."

His eyes shifted to the large woman as he seemed to recall her asking him for what he needed, finally smirking as he made a simple solution.

"Help get him stripped bare and then bind him up. I'm going to need you to carry him, too... think you can do it? You can use his hands and face once I break him in later, too... he can't suck you off, but I bet it'd be sorta like having an onahole for that big thing of yours."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She  gets excited by everyone getting their things back but replied to Hoard first "ok Hoard let me just check if my stuff is here" ..however, when she went to look for her things the box Kelly was holding was too small to hold Tasli personal items when she gave it a look she was correct "my things aren't in this box..." she look around the room and eventually find a big box with her stuff "yay I found it!" she shout in happiness and pull out a great variety of sex toys out of it alongside a photo "I missed them so much" she give the toys a big hug "now lets get you guys back in place ... let's see, you two go in my nipples"she picks up two very thick plugs that are tied by a chain at the end of each and inserts each of them in one of her nipples "now the small guy" she picks a simple very thin but long dildo and insert it down her urethra "there now I don't need to worry about spilling my cum on the ground for now " hum who should I put in place now ... ho, I know" she picks a very big buttplug with blunt spikes around it was as big as both of her fists ,and she inserts it easily in her ass ,her cock throbs "that one is always nice going in ... hum .. I think I can only take one more in ,the rest I will have to carry in my arms or just take the box,he that should be easier ...now for the big guy" she place on the ground the biggest dildo any of you have ever seen with ridges around its entire length it was basically twice the size of her own cock,she place herself on top of it and just drop taking the entire thing inside of her,it makes a noticeable bulge on her belly ,Her cock becomes fully erect she let out a loud moan before standing up pulling the "this is the stuff" she shivers in delight before putting the rest of the toys in the box giving a quick glance at the photo and putting it inside as well.
She walks back to where everyone is carrying the box "so just remove his clothes then" she starts pulling the clothes from then man before removing the clothes of the grunalls and putting then alongside whatever she finds in their pockets in a pile.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Rummaging around the crates and seeing the others find their personal belongings, Elsy searched for her own while listening to the others. Finding a good length of cable, she looked towards Tasli, calling out "Hey Tasli, catch. This should hold them for a while." tossing the cable  to the herm. Going back to searching, El s y finally found her belongings, at least what she had with her when she was captured. Deciding against changing into her old clothes until they were somewhere safer, she quickly stashed her clothes and other gear in her pack. Going back to the crates, she didn't see anything else that stood out as important, and started walking over to help Tasli strip and bind their new prisoners.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

Wanda was also happy to find all the rest of her stuff in the box as well her familiar tank top and geen cargo pants she quickly folded them and stashed them in her jumpsuit pocket. She also managed to find the colony issued PDS (personal defense shield) witch she quickly strapped it on to her waist. She turned around to see what the others had gotten out of the boxes. Her eye went wide when she saw Tasli stuffed with so many toys in just about every hole except her mouth. "W-What?! Tasli i-isn't that a bit t-to much?!", she said as her eyes fell onto her erect member. She swiftly turned around not wanting to gaze upon such a lewd sight. she then looked back at her prized possessions, her masters own Mundoro pasted down to her because of her dedication and hard work. she remembered briefly what her master had said to her before she left. Take these my pupil. they are my families most prized treasure.  when she tried to ask why he would give them to her he said, I have no child of my own. But i have seen you almost like a daughter, so I feel the time is right. go forth with this gift and find the balance you seek.  she looked back at her body wondering if coming to terms with her sexuality was what he meant.....

GM Post: the strip down

The dark skinned man really began to sweat when she saw tasli walk up to him, her thick shaft at full mast. his limds were still recovering from the shock so he could do nothing to stop Tasli as he was stripped bare his body on display. his skin was dark like one would expect, having just a bit chest hair on him. While he was no body builder he had a decant amount of muscle on him, looking like he worked out often or his job simply kept him in good shape. His "package" was pretty average for a guy his height being just shy of hoards in length. The cord Elsy found worked well enough as bindings for the downed grunall and the now nude slaver officer. he said nothing the entire time figuring it would only dig himself a deeper hole (heh that pun thou). besides the weapons and armor, the slavers were carrying little else of value, but they did manage to find a key card that read level 2 clearance from the dark skinned man.

Kelly had soon come back over to them then after a short bow said, "well that should stop anyone from following us from this side. i have successfully shut all the other doors. If you have all that you need we can leave immediately."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Unlike Wanda, Hoard had no interest in Tasli's seemingly full-body toy-penetration. It was far from the strangest thing he'd seen among the stars, the man giving his wrists a few experimental twists in unison as he inspected the now-bound man. There was a lot of work to making someone like him a prized and decent bottom, but Hoard was a hard-working pirate who had worked to convert more than his fair share of women and men alike into more feminine versions that could ride a cock properly. He had taken the man's armor and pulled it into place by the time they were all well-and-done, the bronze-colored light armor over his jumpsuit looking rather nice if not a bit oddly fit since Hoard wasn't the same exact dimensions as the dark-skinned male.. Hoard took the time to take the man's now discarded uniform and make it almost like a sash around his chest, looking to the stun gun he had stolen for all but a few moments. Keeping the man's clothes would be useful for converting them into new ones for the soon-to-be-bitch, but the weapon in his hands wasn't going to be useful to him. Allowing their small-bodied companion use two of them could be useful... but there was another direction he could go, too.

Removing the power-source, cables, and the stun-end he carefully fixed them to his unmodified arm. Assimilating tech like this was valuable, he knew, but the biggest part was that he could use the power-source from the gun to give him a flash-light using the stun-grenade. His arms could power the stunner and combative-flash of the light, while the efficient and powerful battery could allow him to use it purely for the function of a normal light. In short, he could throw an electric-powered punch and use the flashbang-like grenade once every few minutes or effectively once or twice in combat. And, in the same instance, never have to worry about them lacking lighting.

"Alright... there. It's a loss of a gun, but having the element of surprise where I can taser someone with a punch or a touch of the back of my hand will be more useful. Not to mention breaking in our new hostage will be easier when my backhand shocks the hell out of him..."

Moving up, Hoard gave the man a spank to the rump before grasping the bindings in his now taser-ready arm. Any wrong moves and he'd get a rude shock... and that alone had Hoard smirking as he moved and directed the man ahead of him.

"Let's get going, then... someone else can carry the card. Sooner we get these trackers removed, the sooner we can relax and have some time to unwind!"

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
After removing the clothes and whatever valuables the slavers had Tasli tie them up with the cord  and thank Elsy for it "thanks, Elsy ,ho and I think you should have this" she hands the key card to her "and I think I will be the one carrying Grunalls" she put the slaver's clothes and weapons on her box and with one in each of her sides she carried them over her shoulders and hooked her tail to the box dragging it behind her .She got ready to walk forward into the room Kelly opened but not before replying to Wanda "don't worry Wanda ,I'm used to walking with them ,it is quite a pleasant feeling them wiggle with each step I take and if anyone want me to hand a toy just need to ask" she gave her a smile and marched on ahead into the door Kelly opened.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Having handed off some of the cable to Tasli and help tie up the Grunall, Elsy walked over to Hoard and the dark-skinned man, "I'll hold on to that card, since I seem to be accumulating the extra supplies anyways." Taking the card she headed over towards the open door. "Oh, and Hoard, make sure to take your time with him, I'd be suprised if he didn't deserve whatever you plan on doing to him." Elsy added before picking up her pace towards the door, hoping to make sure they didn't walk into another set of guards.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: onward and upward

Kelly, after taking a final glance around the room, moved ahead of the group. "alright now that you have everything in......order....", she said as she looked to the now nude slaver captain being pushed along by hoard. She then looked on to Tasli carrying the armor less grunall. "Actually Tasli dear......you should leave the grunall back there. I'll lock the door behind us. Carrying them is only going to be trouble, trust me....". She then pointed down the passageway. "From here it should be a straight shot to secret elevator, from there we should end up on one of the top most decks of this wing. way up there we should be safe from the salvers, the person we are lokking for has set herself up there. I'll tell you more about her once we hit the elevator."

Wanda

Wanda didn't like the idea of taking prisoners, it just felt wrong to her. But not only that but now they had one of them forced to walk around naked with them with Hoard saying allot of unsettling things.......on the one hand he probability deserved it, but Wanda didn't want to stoop to there lows. She said nothing however knowing Hoard would no doubt disagree and now was not the time for an argument. Hoard could see Wanda eyeing him, holding him in her gaze with an unsettled look on her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

"Don't look at me like that, Wanda. It won't work."

There was nothing to say as he pushed the nude male along, turning his gaze to avoid that of their most innocent member. Taking a hostage in a situation like this was both tactical and morally ambivalent. Him wanting to make the man into a trappy buttslut or even a full-on woman would likely end his career of slave-running to top it all off. Hoard had no reason to feel bad beyond being judged by the companion of very little time nor experience as of yet. Elsy had even understood and practically told him to give the bastard what he deserved. The Grunall were idiotic and likely had nothing to do with anything beyond being muscle or fucking the occasional slave, but the dark-skinned human with a slightly smaller prick practically smelled of someone who abused every inch of his position in this criminal outfit to get off or have fun. And that alone was more than enough to warrant getting his body changed and his hole turned into a cock-fitting sleeve for Hoard.

With Elsy leading the way, he kept enough of a pace to remain near the center of the group, his eyes looking around the passageway as they walked before looking to Kelly inquisitively.

"Kelly, I have to ask... after we visit this friend, do you know of anyone to help us morph and get information from this ass hole? Or, better yet, can she help us with preparing him? We can't do anything with him for certain until we're well and away with the trackers removed and a nice safe place... of course, without a doubt we're going to be trying to find a place to rest and fortify before any of that."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM mini post

As they moved through the dark corridor Kelly put her hand under her chin, gathering her thoughts before answering hoards questions. "Hmm....well i think she can help you with your....preparations........she is a scientist of sorts, she no doubt has something. I'd also wager she could point us a place where we could rest." she said as they moved onward. All this talk of turning him into a femboy or even a girl really began to make the dark skinned man sweat, he didn't think they'd go that far! he had worked hard to get were he was. back-stabbed many people, trafficked hundreds of slaves and killed his fair share of people all to work his way through the organization. "H-Hey now! wait just a second! you don't have to do any of that... we can be reasonable right? Right?!", the soon-to-be-bitch pleaded his hardened demeanor finally cracking.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Catching up with Kelly, Elsy let her lead the way. Hearing the dark skinned man complain, she chimed back, "Oh don't worry about it too much, I'm sure you'll just love your new life after a bit of adjustment, I mean, you seem to enjoy selling other people into this style life, so it's only fair you get a taste."  Continuing along, Elsy kept an eye out for anything suspicious since they were still in danger of running into slavers.

"So Kelly, what can you tell us about this person you're taking us to meet? Is she someone we can expect to try to pull one over on us, or is she pretty trustworthy?" Leaning over, Elsy whispered "Also, do we have to worry about her experimenting on us, that 'of sorts' you tacked on to scientist makes me a bit nervous."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli

"ho ..." She looks over worried to the two Grunalls on her shoulder "ok miss Kelly I will do that ,I was just worried because ...well ... we kinda of beat them up pretty bad" she bites her lips remembering the painful kick he gave to one of them and Wanda almost frying the brain of the other "one moment" she walks back to the room before ,gently lay both of them on the ground and give a kiss on the sac of the one she kicked and a kiss on top of the other one's head "sorry for that ,stay safe" she wave to them and run back to the group closing the door behind her "there ,i left them behind".
Her ears perk up when she hear the others talking about some transformations and that the person they were going to see was a scientist "Does she know how to do transformations miss Kelly? if yes you think I could ask for some ? maybe make lactate for example?" she was getting a bit too excited about it ,her cock throbbing just thinking about it.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gm post: Kelly

Kelly considered her words before speaking. "To answer both of your questions; shes a geneticist who came to this station in order to escape prosecution for her work. Here on the station she can perform all kind of experiments that would no doubt be illegal in the core systems. So it guess it goes without saying the she is an odd one. But don't worry she wont do anything like lock you away and force transformations on you or anything. But, she might ask for something in return for her services." she said as she continued down the dark pathway. eventually they came to what looked like a dead end. Kelly moved to the wall at the end and began feeling around. "lets see it should be around here somewhere......ah!", she then pushed in a secret button on the wall and the wall ahead of them opened up to reveal a small cylindrical elevator waiting for them. Kelly then motioned for them to get inside. "it might be cramped but you all should be able to fit in here..."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She was ecstatic, to say the least .Miss kelly having such a great friend that could give transformations to Tasli was so great,she has been for quite a while since her last one for almost a month, to tell the truth, and from what she could understand the transformations she could give could be very interesting as they were even illegal in some systems.
Tasli smiles and runs into the elevator with her box of toys before everyone else gets in and waits for the others,her cock continuing to throb in anticipation "your friend seems nice miss Kelly ... you think I can ask for some transformations from her?" she look at Kelly wanting an answer now even more than before  .

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Following the giddy Tasli, Elsy replied "Lets just get there and get these trackers out of us, that way we can move around without the slavers knowing our location," stepping to the side once on the elevator to leave room for the others.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Pushing along the dark-skinned male, Hoard was the last inside the elevator with his hand still holding their hostage in place as the doors closed. It certainly was cramped, but he didn't seem the slightest upset. After all, the bulge of his flaccid manmeat was pressed up against the man's bare rump as a result.

"Let's just hope she's willing to work with us. Whether or not she trusts us is still to be seen..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

Wanda was really uncomfortable right then not only was she right next to a now naked man but she kept brushing up against Tasli's enormous dong. She really, really didn't like the sound of any of this at all, but they needed to get those trackers out of....their....anal passages. So she stood there tensely trying to suck it up. "I just want to go home....." she said softly.

GM Post: the upper deck

Kelly thumbed a couple buttons on the control panel and up they when. "Well she trusts me anyway so I'm sure we can work something out, in certain she wont ask for too much in return. hmmm also Mr.hoard, just how much changing did you have in mind for our......guest here? i have no doubt that she can change his gender easily if you want.", she said as the elevator hummed softly.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
"She can easily change the sex of person?!" she covers her mouth and let out a cute muffled squeal ,her thoughts running wild of how awesome this person was in Tasli's mind ,sadly for Wanda she would have to bear with the constantly throbbing giant dick so close to her as Tasli didn't notice anything getting too lost in her own mind eager to meet miss Kelly friend.