Slave escape RP

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Standing off to the side, Elsy was glad that she was so small, finding the cramped elevator more than spacious enough for herself. "Well then let's hope that's true Kelly, because she seems to be our only option."  Looking over at Wanda as the allosain spoke to herself, Elsy noticed how uncomfortable the woman looked, "You know Wanda, you may want to step a bit away from Tasli, you may be standing in a puddle soon if she doesn't calm down."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

"His whole gender might not be as fun to break. Maybe once he's been a girly boy for a while and had his dick proven worthless, I could turn him into a woman. Human cunts get pregnant, after all... and knocking someone up in our situation isn't ideal."

In the cramped elevator, he knew Wanda was going to be the most uncomfortable. She got stuck next to the cock and was with a group where half were okay with kidnapping and making a slaver guy pay retribution with his ass.

"Sooner we get these things out of us and him weakened into someone no admiral would want to walk into, the better. I could use some proper rest now that I got my arms back..."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM Post: Arrival

Kelly gave a small nod, "I see, well making him more girly is even easier for her....." she said as she looked over to Wanda. "Here dear scoot over to me." kelly said as she gabbed wandas hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "its ok dear, everything's going to fine." she said doing her best to comfort the stressed out dino girl. The dark skinned man was standing very still now, he was biting her lower lip as he tried to weigh his options. after a couple minutes the elevator stopped and the doors slid open. ahead of them they could see another big round room a bit like the cargo area before. The place wasn't well lit though, only a few dim yellow lights illuminated the place. like many places on the station it was tad on the dusty side but it seemed that the floor was still getting some use. Kelly then wordlessly lead them out of the confined elevator. she then directed the group to small door on the left wall. it had a slide for someone to look out the door and a small black "X" drawn on it. "Well this is the place.", Kelly said as she motioned to strange looking door. She then proceeded to knock rhythmically on the door, it must be a kind of secret knock so the scientist would know it was her. The slide then promptly opened to reveal a four orange eyes looking out at them. "Hmm? Yes? Yes? I'm a busy woman what is it?" a voice that was most likely the scientist said impatiently. "Its me Kelly dear! I've brought some friends of mine that need your help." the eyes then scanned across the group but then stopped on wanda. "Ah! is that an....an.....an Allosain! Yes! Yes! come inside! I'll listen to whatever you need!" The door then slid up wards to reveal a very messy looking lab full of all kinds of vials and syringes. the wall were covered in weird looking stains and papers with all kind of genetic information. i single large computing terminal was seen in the back of the room. They then saw the scientist herself, She was a la'cutom, (a race of insect like people. they have two sets of eyes with two long antennae sitting on there forehead. blue skin covers there face, torso, and back. while brownish exoskeletal armor covers there limbs. their faces lack a nose of any kind because they smell through their antennae. the most striking thing about them would have to be their four extra spider like limbs that grow on their backs, they can be use for a number of things.) this woman in particular was tall and thin. Her hair was short and brown with her skin being a dark shade of blue she wore a short lab coat and not much else as they saw an exotic looking penis swing between her legs. Her four eyes were glued to wanda most of the time as she said, "ok, ok, so now you're here. tell me what it is you need."

Last edited by a moderator:

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
Walked out of the elevator alongside everyone still holding her box that was now a bit creased for being in such a small space with everyone else .She waited in front of the door still eager to meet with Kelly's friend ,the actual reason of talking to her and get her to remove the trackers was completely forgotten. 
As Tasli finally come face to face with the woman she smiles brightly and quickly approaches her "Hi ,I'm Tasli nice to meet ,Kelly told so many wonderful things about you ,I'm proud to meet someone just as awesome as you" she bows and ask what 'she' needed"I was wondering if it would be possible to ... maybe get some transformations? ... pretty please?" 

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Seeing her large companion distracted at the prospect of aquiring more transformatives and forgetting to mention the true reason that they had come here, Elsy stepped forward and chimed in.

"I don't mean to intrude, but the real reason we're here is to get some trackers removed. We escaped from the slavers on this station, but they had already fitted us with tracking devices that we can't remove on our own, and Kelly said you may be able to help." 

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Kelly had a strange friend. The dick-toting scientist seemed fixed on the dinogirl, but Elsy had hopefully handled the majority of talking. With his hostage still in tow, he'd exit the elevator and move to sit the man down. The instant he was, the hand left the bindings to grab the other male's head. He'd not truly examined their captive yet.

"We need this one checked, too. After the trackers are out, we need to soften him up into a girly boy... teach this slaver a lesson for all the things he's done."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Gm post: Dr.Gena

The la'cutom scientist tapped her chin taking in all that they had said her four eyed gaze still hovering over Wanda. "well, well, i can help you yes, yes! revmoved those probes? not a problem! No no! I will happy do that for no charge at all, since you're friends of the oh so helpful Kelly!" she said with a two eyed wink. "oh! and you can just call me Dr.Gena, can't share my real name...to risky. Yes? Yes. But anyway! you say you want some transformatives for that scum there? I can do that.... but, i will need some payment! dont worry thought i dont need any money, but there is one thing i do want.", Dr.Gena grins at Wanda. "just give me a vail of that lovely Allosain's girl-cum and I'll give you a what you want...I might throw in something for that big friend of yours! Yes, yes, yes! so what do you say?" she said as she looked them over eagerly. the slaver was shaking a bit, it as he now knew who he was dealing with. "Oh god no! I'll do anything just don't do it! come on! lets not act rash here!" he begged. Wow what bitch, put some real pressure on him and he falls apart.......

Wanda

As was already quite a bit unsettled by all of this, the place was shady and Dr.Gena seemed even more so, but when she she said she wanted some of her cum as payment for the TFs, she couldn't say quiet. "Woah, woah, woah! hold the phone here....you want my cum?!" she said as she waved her hands around. "I don't think i want to do this!". she really didn't want to have to sex anyone or anything right then and there were people could see her. everyone could see her crests flush red with arousal however perhaps betraying her very hidden exhibitionist streak.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
As much as Tasli really ,really wanted more transformations she could not bring herself to force Wanda to do it ,her need for a transformation however only increase she start shaking ,she walked closer to Gena "m-miss Gena ...c-can't there by something else ? ...hum .." she scratch her arm trying to think of something "maybe if I serve as your guinea pig ..ho, I know,what about sex ? everyone likes sex and I'm basically made for it, so how about you do it for us and you can have as much sex as you want with me or the others things I offered as well" it was  very clear to everyone at this point that Tasli may have some problem related to transformations ,her eyes basically begging the doctor to accept her offer.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Having secured the removal of the trackers, Elsy stepped off to the side, letting the others haggle and barter for transformatives.Looking on, she could see that Wanda was uncomfortable with the prospect of being used as a form of currency, but had yet to actually refuse. Setting down her bag, Elsy started organizing her re-aquired equipment, assuming that she would have to strip for the removal of the tracker she wanted to have her things ready to change into.