Slave escape RP

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Considering Tasli's offer, Elsy just how much it would affect her. Deciding to throw caution to the wind, she agreed, unwrapping herself from Tasli's cock, "Sure, although you're going to be rubbing against my clit whenever you thrust with us like this." Guiding the tip of the sting to her inner thigh, she pushed it in, feeling it release the aphrodisiac into her, and being a glutton for punishment, jabbed it into her other leg once it had finished with the first, giving herself a double dose. Releasing Tasli's tail, she felt her skin tingle as the effects of Tasli's poison spread through her body. Within seconds Elsy's pussy was a slavering mess, her whole body becoming extremely sensitive, with just lying on the table sending pleasureable chills up her spine. Bitting her lip to keep from moaning out, she wrapped herself around the cock lying on top of her, shuddering as her clit pressed against it. Looking up as Tasli, eyes dilated from the aphrodisiac, "Once I start cumming, don't stop until you cum, I want to ride this as long as possible." 

Squeezing onto Tasli's shaft, Elsy gave up control, with the large hands holding firmly onto her hips, there wasn't much she could do but hold on for the ride. Feeling each thrust up and down her body, her clit grinding against Tasli's shaft, acting like a perverse button that sent spikes of pleasure crashing through her mind with each thrust, causing her to hold on tighter, feeding a loop of pleasure that would only end when Tasli stopped.  Moaning out as Tasli picked up speed, she started grinding her crotch harder against Tasli, getting close to cumming for the second time since she had started helping the large herm. Finally reaching her peak, she cried out in pleasure, spots appearing in her vision, arching her back as much as she could while still holding Tasli's shaft against her, not wanting the pleasure to stop.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
Let Elsy apply the dose herself but got really worried seeing she gone for double the dose ,Tasli never did sting someone twice on the same day ,she knew it couldn't kill Elsy or do anything bad but she was still very worried "Elsy i ... " she shut up when Elsy said to continue thrusting even if she cums ,Tasli nod .
Making sure she had a good grip on Elsy ,she held her gently in place and started to slowly thrust her cock grinding it against the small woman's body ,her sac bumping into her ass each time ,but not wanting to disappoint her Tasli speed up her thrusts building up it at the end she looked like a blur and her sac was smacking hard against Elsy's buttcheeks  ,she keep it up as a world of pleasure crashed down into Elsy but she obeyed she wasn't to stop till she cums again  .

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Wanda joining in didn't make Hoard hesitate from his task, grunting in acknowledgement to Kelly's wrist and pulled her arm gently to keep her nice and still. From there, he'd give light and lengthy movements of his prick into the robotic gal's welcoming cunt. With the other two noisily fueling the man's arousal, it didn't take but a few probing thrusts before he released her and leaned over her to more thoroughly thrust his length into her. He'd take hold of the side of the table instead, giving a grunt as he fed more of his sexual python into her, finally halting at the base of his rod.

"Nnnngh~... not bad at all... maybe I should take you along with us after all! Been ages since I had anything that mixed things up as well as y-you do... unnnf~!"

Starting to move once more, he'd let the deep-fuck fill the room alongside the chorus of the other two going at it. Wanda could call them perverts, certainly, but Hoard didn't mind one bit. After all, she was going to ride the robots face more than likely. All he could hope was that Kelly's artificial intelligence knew enough about pleasuring women that even Wanda's alien body wouldn't be foreign to her. If he had the chance, after all, a warm and real pussy was better than the artificial one he was burying his cock in.

"If I had my other arm, maybe... nnngh~ah... I could help you fix Wanda's problem... but I'm trusting you to handle her lust so she's not... h-hindered by it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Multitasking

as Wanda complied and slowly got her supping wet cunny over Kellys face, she gave a whistle. "my, my honey....ah~... you've got yourself a nice peace of equipment Wanda, oh~". she then looked over to hoard. "mmm~ its been much to long since i've had a normal human penis...Ah~", the former service android said, the pleasure heavy in  her voice. the walls of her synthetic cunt continued to gently undulate around hoards cock making it quite different then fucking any normal woman. turning her attention back to Wanda she said, "ok Wanda honey, just relax and let me do all the work. you'll be just fine i prom-ah~ promise" she then reached out with her hands and began tracing her fingers up Wanda's quivering legs. she then eventually rested on Wanda's wet gash and then began rubbing her clit with two fingers while her other hand began rubbing her wet entrance. even with hoards lower assault going on her hands remained gentle and thoughtful, rubbing and caressing Wanda's leaky box with a kind of loving care one would expect form their long time lover, all the while moaning lewdly with lustful abandon. "oooh~ well, here we go dear." she said as she quickly slipped a couple fingers into Wanda's pussy. oddly enough her fingers began to vibrate quickly almost like some sex toy sending waves of pleasure through her.

Wanda

"I-I..... uh, thanks?" she said in response to Kelly's compliment. she meekly looked off to the side in replay to Hoard's comment about helping if he had his arm, she wasn't sure she wanted him touching her.... Wanda shivered as Kelly's soft hands began tracing their way up her legs. she gasped as she found her way onto her pussy and engorged clitty. her head shifted around the room unsure of what to do with herself. the touch of Kelly's hands on her sensitive button filled her an unfamiliar felling of pleasure. sure, she had masturbated countless times before and even bedded a couple cute Allosain boys but, it never felt this good. her heart again began pumping blood into her little head crests turning then an even brighter red then before, making look like some kind of mating display. Her eyes locked on to hoards as he pistoned Kelly's robo-cunt, her face having a mixture of both pleasure and confusion. she looked like she wanted to ask him something but in her current state the words couldn't come out of her mouth. her breathing was quick and heavy, her mind was in a haze. "w-what is happening to me!" she thought, as waves of pleasure cashed against the shores of her mind. then Kelly stuck her fingers in. for the first time wanda let out a moan of her own as her head flew back. she quickly covered her mouth with her hand embarrassed with herself. her nipples could be seen through the white fabric of her bra. her pussy quivered as the androids hand began vibrating causing wandas long mouth to hang open, her tongue hanging out to the side. her eyes dared around, everywhere she looked someone was getting off one way or another, and now she was part of the perverse display. "this-this is so fucked u-ah!", she finally managed to say

Last edited by a moderator:

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Grinding herself against the underside of Tasli's cock, Elsy kept squeezing harder, acting like a human cock ring when Tasli started cumming. Unable to keep the large herms cock sealed for long, she started being covered by a steady stream of spunk, before slipping, letting Tasli erupt, splattering Elsy's face and plastering the wall behind her. Taking a few moments to come down from her extended orgasm, Elsy, in her drug addled state, wanted more, she needed more. Realizing this, she guided Tasli onto the table, lying on her back, and stood over her, resting the tip of Tasli's cock against her pussy lips.

Slowly, she lowered herself down, her tight pussy stretching around the wide rod being forced inside, distending her stomach for all to see. Any pain she felt was felt as pleasure thanks to the aphrodisiac coursing through her, making her cry out, falling forward onto her knees, forcing another inch of Tasli's turgid shaft inside. Looking at Tasli with an expression of lust and need, the large herm could see Elsy was not taking no for an answer. Now close enough, Elsy leaned forward, locking lips with Tasli, silencing any objections she may have had before. Now that she wouldn't be stopped, she wriggled herself further onto Tasli's rod, slowly inching in inside, shivering with pleasure as each inch of hard cockflesh spread her wide, before finally bottoming out, having taken almost half of Tasli's cock inside of her.

Having fit as much of Tasli inside of her as she could, with her cock filling her cunt completely, and tongue invading her mouth, Elsy started sliding herself along the cock filling her, moaning into Tasli's mouth as she did so. Finding her rhythm, she started fondling the herms chest, toying with the hollow nipples capping her breasts, sliding fingers into them and massaging. Changing her speed to keep herself on the edge of orgasm, she kept moving until Tasli was about to cum, playing with her nipples the entire time. Finally, Tasli came for the third time, filling Elsy to the brim, her stomach rounding out slightly as she was filled, sending her over the edge yet again. Throwing her head back as she came, Elsy screamed out in pleasure, filling the room with her cries as she clenched down on Tasli's rod, milking it for all it had. With no more room inside her, the spunk started spilling out of Elsy, pushing Tasli's cock out with each spurt. Pushing free, Tasli's cock became a perverse fountain, spraying up into the air, hitting everyone with at least a little spunk as her cock moved from Elsy's spasming. The spunk drenched Elsy collapsed onto Tasli, finally passing out from the pleasure.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
With the impending orgasm, Tasli's giant slab of meat pulsated at her heartbeat  getting closer with each thrust till she could hold on no more nor could Elsy stop it ,Tasli shouts out for Elsy "Elsy i-i'm ... Cumming!" before cum starts gushing out violently out of her cock ,covering her already soaked head and the wall in front of her in it.
After both of them had calmed down Tasli was guided to lay on the table ,still submissive she didn't resist to Elsy command, but was surprised to see Elsy trying to make Tasli's huge cock to penetrate her "Elsy ,I don't know if this is a good idea" she grunt but it was too late Elsy was already stretching her incredibly tight pussy to accommodate it ,Tasli had no idea how Elsy was enduring the pain "Elsy you are going hurt your-" she was cut off by a kiss ,Tasli blushed not expecting that sudden action of affection from her.
Knowing that if she thrust or did something it may be bad to Elsy  ,Tasli became immobile completely surrendering to Elsy's desire ,letting her breasts, mouth ,cock and nipples to be played with by the smaller woman ,soon it was too much Even for Tasli, she reached her peak that was one the most intense orgasms Tasli ever had ,so much cum was filling Elsy womb so fast that her body couldn't possibly hold any more and she pops falling on Tasli chest,as for the rest of the seed splashed to all directions to  the point of even getting some into the other rooms and with that no matter what Kelly's room looked or smelled like now it was completely white with a strong  and pleasant scent of chocolate that filled the room,Tasli panting looked over to Elsy now unconscious and with a overfilled and gaping pussy ,she smiled "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did Elsy" and pet her back letting her sleep.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Wanda joining in didn't make Hoard hesitate from his task, grunting in acknowledgement to Kelly as her placed his hand upon her stomach to keep her nice and still. From there, he'd give light and lengthy movements of his prick into the robotic gal's welcoming cunt. The sounds of the other two going at it made it considerably harder to not just pound away at the pussy, wondering how the other two could handle going at it without any sort of real penetration. But with Wanda joining the fun, it was pretty much a signal for him to thrust hard and deep to ensure the female-shaped droid could take it.

"Nnngh~... unnf~... whoever... m-made you did a fine job..."

With the smacking of his balls against the robotic woman, the only thing louder was the orgasm and rutting of the other two. For her size, Elsy certainly could take a fucking. He'd thought their shenanigans was due to her being incapable, but she was taking the huge herm cock like a pro. It only encouraged Hoard to prove that his smaller prick could be properly effective even against a robotic woman. Wanda made note of how fucked it was, but she was the only one who wasn't getting part of a weighty fuck. The dino-gal was certainly not like the two pirates, Hoard's hand squeezing and allowing him to pick up the pace with sweat beading at his forehead. Each dick-dive into her synthetic hole was definitely unlike anything he'd had before.

"Haa~! Haa~... definitely... k-keeping this one! Fucked or not... having a service droid with a cunt like this? It's too much for any sensible guy to turn down... especially with the station out to get us!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: give and take.

while Kelly's facial movements were not quite on the same level as a newer android, the pleasure she felt was easy to see, she began moaning with every quick thrust. Kelly looked like she wanted to respond to hoard but she seemed too busy enjoying his prick to say anything meaningful. as hoard picked up the pace of his pumping so too did the walls of her synth-vagina rippling in time with his thrusts. Kelly took a peak to the right to see tasli and eslys having an actual fuck, tasils giant fuck-stick stuck in little Elsy. her eyes went wide at this, "OH oh M-my" she said her voice half in worry, half in ecstasy. but she had little time to worry about those two, she had two people that needed her care right now. "just-just oh~ keep that up hoard dear, im ah~ I'll take care of poor Wanda here." she managed to say with some effort. she could see the effect her ministrations were having on Wanda so she decided to take it up a notch. "O-ok honey ~oh fu- I'm going to use my tongue now oh god~", Kelly said as she lifted her head up to Wanda's dribbling cunt. before Wanda could say anything in protest Kelly whipped out her soft, grayish white tongue and began licking all over her pussy. as she went to town on Wanda taslis dick erupted shooting her chocolate tasting cum all over, some of it landed on her but it didn't distract her from her task. if anything the smell of the cum put her into overdrive, she then started gyrating her hips as she moaned into Wanda's passage, and with out any warning she stuck her tongue deep into Wanda's wet pussy trying her best to lap up all of her lady-juice.

Wanda

Wanda wasn't sure what to make of her situation as the heat of pleasure washed over her mind. even with her conscience mind soaked in a sea of feelings she still was plagued by the thought of just how absurd the whole situation was. when she first woke up her day was like any other, breakfast with her parents as her father blabbed on and on about how she needed to take responsibility for the company, doing her morning exercises with her master, her mom pestering her about being too boyish and not caring about her appearance. sneaking on to the colony ship changed everything.... Wanda snapped back to present with the sound of Elsy screaming out in pain or pleasure, she couldn't tell. Wanda tossed a worried glance her way, seeing her pussy stretched and her stomach distended the lust filled dino-gal quickly averted her gaze. the sheer lewdness of the sight caused her to squirt a little, not exactly cumming but fueling her own lust even more. she still managed to hear hoards comment about "keeping Kelly", so she gave him a questioning look, but before she could ask what he meant kelly told her she was going to use her tongue. then she began licking away before Wanda could answer. the heat in her loins began to burn furiously, she gave a what could only described as a cute little yelp in response to the new wave of stimuli. "oh god! oh god! oh god! WA-whats g-going on with me! I've n-never felt this much before, Fuck!", she said, as her hands crossed her body. finally kellys tongue made its way into her. at this point all she could do is whimper and moan, much to her dismay. the feelings were just to much all she could do was just go along, rendered helpless buy her desire.

suddenly taslis cum was flying everywhere! some of it even landed in Wanda's mouth! she winced in surprise as the sweet chocolatey cum tickled her taste buds. that was all it took for Wanda to reach her limit. her mind began to swim in all the pent up lust, she would admit it just this once.....it felt really good. with that thought she finally came. as her pussy clamped down on Kelly's robo-tongue a stream of girl-cum shot forth from her. while it wasn't as large or forceful as Taslis, i was still impressive. there was so much though that it even splashed on Hoard while kelly was hit by the brunt of it. after a second or two of screaming out in pleasure and squirting for whole 2 seconds, she nearly fell off the table. but Kelly caught her by wrapping her hands around her waist. after that wanda just sat there in a haze her eyes out of focus.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

Allosain girl riding a robot's face to orgasm in-front of him and the climatic end of Elsy's vaginal stretch-a-thon, Hoard found himself reaching his own ending. His hand squeezed tightly against Kelly with the robotic service droid's fleshbox tightening and working his shaft. She'd get what she requested, Hoard keeping pace with each ball-smacking collision of the two's hips. Sweat and some of the cum from Tasli spotted his body, glistening with each thrust in the low-light of the station. The one-armed pirate pushed his cock nice and deep inside Kelly one last time, barely getting out a grunt-turning-moan as he began cumming with far more controlled and slow movements of the prick. She'd feel one thick string of cum after another lace her body's love-tunnel, deeper one moment as he pushed forward and sloppily coating the synthetic walls while drawing back. In just a few moments, as he struggled to keep himself balanced but not lacking for strength thanks to standing on cybernetic legs, he was finally coming to the end of the orgasm. Pulling the large human dong from Kelly's insides, he'd weakly thrust back with the somewhat-softening prick to release the last of his load's spunk onto her groin and stomach.

"Nnnnngh~.... ahh~... fuck, it's been ages since I had a fuck like that... ungh~... when I get off this station, I need to make sure I steal you... this is a Grade A hole... f-for a machine..."

He'd look up at Wanda, his normally distant attitude fading somewhat in the bliss of getting himself off with a robot's pussy. She looked like she received a proper orgasm and if he were any average man in the universe he would probably be pushed her down and plowing her next. Instead, he'd finally release Kelly and move his hand out to pat Wanda's knee with a knowing smirk.

"See? Not that bad getting off. It wasn't with a dick, but it'll certainly... haa~... be something you never forget. Haaa~... fuck... Tasli really made a mess with her orgasm..."

He'd turn his gaze toward the other two, taking a few moments longer to catch his breath. They'd need to probably clean up unless they wanted to walk around smelling like chocolate as a reminder of what had happened in the room. He had to admit, even though he had lost his arm, that so far the day wasn't that bad. He'd escaped the slavers and got to plow a robot girl while she ate out an inexperienced dino-gal. Not even mentioning that he got to see some of the plowing of the tiny-framed Elsy. Part of Hoard was jealous of not being the one to fuck her, but the two of them wouldn't be able to have too much fun without the risk of getting her knocked up. Looking down to his prick, he'd give it a few cautious tugs with his hand, emptying a bit more of the load onto the no-doubt cum-leaking service droid. At least he'd got off somehow...

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: clean up and info.

Kelly's voice rang out as she reached orgasm with hoard. her inner walls seemed to "suck" Hoards cum as it flowed into her. "~ooooh hoard that was wonderful dear", she said still holding Wanda steady. "don't you feel so much better Wanda honey? that wasn't so bad was it?", Kelly said as she softly squeezed Wanda's hand. a look of relief painted her face as she helped wanda into a sitting position against the wall.

thankfully the med station had a built in mini-shower so it was easy for everyone to get cleaned off once they got out of their post coitus haze. while everyone got cleaned up Kelly went about cleaning Tasli's "mess". it was easy for the room to be cleaned, as most of the surfaces in the med station were hydro-resistant, even the ceiling. after she got both her self and the room clean put her outfit back on she said aloud, "well, now that you are all uh.. taken care of. i have some space clothing in those lockers there, i believe they are uniforms for the people that used to work on this station long ago. they may be old but these ones look like they haven't see much use at all.", the former service droid said as she showed one of them to the group. "And don't you worry about your tail Wanda dear, these uniforms were meant to be used by all types of races so there should be a tail slot for you." she explained with a smile. "as for you tasli deary i don't have a uniform that can cover your....unique  build. but i do have a rather large coat that may cover your top half but leave your lower.....endowments.....to still swinging free......", she said her glowing blue eye shifting from side to side. Kelly continued, "I should really get this out of the way but well...i uh did a cursory scan of you all i am a medical droid as well, and well...you have tracking probes in you...." she said her grey features scrunching in worry. "Now i don't want you to panic but, they appear to be lodged in your anal passages. though i am also a medical droid, i lack the proper equipment to have them removed. but i still wanna help you, those slavers are the bane of this station ever since they set up shop here its gone down hill. so, I'll tell you who can get them out. i can even point you in the right direction." Kelly explained, her face taking a serious turn. "lets make one thing clear however Mr.Hoard, while i am grateful for the little romp we had there, and i will admit you are quite dashing in your own way. i must inform you that i'm not just some piece of property. if i go with anyone anywhere, it'll be on my terms." she said her voice turning deadly serious. it didn't last long however and she soon turned back to her normal motherly self. "i cant fully blame you through i am an android, but I'm my own master now.", she said with a grin, trying to lighten the mood.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Slowly coming to as Tasli started moving to shower, Elsy could barely feel her body as she slid off Tasli and onto her feet, leaning against the table for support. Slowly making her way to the shower, Elsy realizes just how much of Tasli's cum is dripping out and off of her, and once under the stream of water, started cleaning herself off. The flow of the warm water over her and rubbing her skin clean started making her skin tingle, with the aphrodesiac from Tasli still in her system, and not likely to be out of her for a while. With her skin tingling with pleasure as she washed, Elsy started unwittingly putting on a show for anyone watching, sensually rinsing Tasli's spunk away. Finishing getting herself clean, Elsy turned the water to cold, dousing herself and quenching her arousal for now.

With Kelly pointing out the clothes, Elsy stared heading over to get her clothes out of her pack to wear as undergarments when the trackers were mentioned. Listening as she got dressed in her old clothes and started looking through the locker for a suit that fits her small frame. Climbing into the jumpsuit, which was a bit snug, hugging her body, she responded to Kelly, "So, they can track us, does that put you in danger, or could they be on the way here, since we've spent alot of time here." Rolling up the sleeves on her shirt as she spoke, she continued, "And I guess we should get these things removed, so where do we need to go?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

It had been some time for Hoard to shower, the man having to remove the modified arm to properly clean himself. It washed away the sweat and cum well enough, his eyes on Elsy as the cleaned up. Wanda had her first romantic experience, while the other two had made him considerably jealous with how well fucked Elsy had been. By the time they got out the shower, he had at least recovered from the blissful encounter with a synthetic pussy enough to not be carried away. But with his prick half-flaccid, he wasn't exactly out of the ball-park thanks to the show the elfin gal had put on and the other bare bodies.

By the time they were out and the arm was re-attached, he took his own time to get dressed between Kelly and Elsy, his eyes fixed on the robot. It was simple enough to get the jumpsuit up even with one arm, slowly zipping it up while Kelly explained how to help them. It was only near the end, with the slight bulge thanks to the lack of anything to wear beneath the jumpsuit, that Kelly addressed herself as a person. The fact she had come to be herself was certainly unexpected. Elsy's words had brought a new question up, however, as he spoke aloud to the android with a brief glance to the elfin gal beforehand.

"If that's the case... come with us."

His voice had come out stern, the man's serious air returning without the lust of his cock guiding him.

"It makes sense that they'll come here after you. Property or not, you can't get away with aiding us... it'd be impossible to hide the fact you did so. Heck, with you on our side we'd have someone with knowledge of the station. And that alone is a powerful factor. If we can find a place to hide away... maybe we could even take this station back. We just need time, luck, and others who no doubt have escaped into this horrible thing... trackers or not, our foe won't stop looking for us or those that help us."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
After resting a bit with Elsy but still covered from head to toe in her own cum, Tasli walks to the showers leaving all the mess in the other room behind while carrying Elsy in her arms.Having Elsy woke up as they got close to the shower ,Tasli Put her on the ground making sure she was ok then went to the shower to clean up herself ,know how sticky it can get she did it thoroughly.
Having cleaned herself Tasli walks back to Elsy her cock finally became flacid, she then bowed to the robot "thanks miss Kelly and sorry for the mess I made " she bow once more "and It's ok miss Kelly I don't mind I'm actually surprised there is something my size "she put on the coat that fit her like a glove she smiles "if there any way I can ever repay you please just tell me"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wanda

I didn't take too long for Wanda to pull herself back together, she wobbly got to her feet and shook her head tiring to get back to the present. she couldn't look anyone in the eye always adverting their gaze anytime their eyes meet. she felt so dirty, not just in the physical sense but mentally too. never before had she felt a mating impulse so strongly. a small part of her feared that she might become some sex crazed person after an experience like that. No, she was the one in control here not her desire. atleast now she could think clearly. the lust that clouded her mind had finally cleared for the most part but she could still feel it lurking on the fringes of her consciousness. she was the last to use the shower quick to wash her cum off her legs and Tasils cum off her face. the warm water felt quite nice on her grey skin as she washed temporarily making her forget her troubles as she got clean. after drying off and putting her bra back on she saw kelly show them the uniforms. she visibly perked up at the prospect of getting clothed in something (not to mention they had tail slots as well). she quickly found one her size and hastily put it on. "oh god finally! thank you so much!", she said her mood considerably more peppy. the uniform was a bit on the snug side hugging her curves rather tightly, jutting her bosom out ever so slightly. she didn't really notice however and her tail lashed back and forth happily with the feeling of something guarding her lower lips and shapely rear. when she herd they literally had anal probes in they she jumped up in shock, her right hand grasping her ass. "wha-what the hell?! no fucking way...", Wanda said in both parts shock and embarrassment. she then looked to hoard as Kelly told him that she wasn't "a piece of property" but a person. before Wanda could really think of anything to say however both hoard and Elsy voiced their concerns. first she felt dirty, but now she felt outright violated. "those bastards! when i find the assholes that put that in me i'm gonna tear them a new one!", she said furiously, her fiery anger finally showing itself. before, there was too much going on and too many distractions. but now that she could think and with the not-so-great news from Kelly. they could see just how fearsome Wanda could look when she was angry. with her dagger-teeth bared and her head crests once again truing bright red she seemed like a different person."oh fuck it..." the fuming dino-gal said with a sigh. "im with the others on this, lets get these things out of us" Wanda said, her saurian face holding an angry scowl.

GM post: lead the way Ms.Kelly!

kelly was happy with hoards reaction to her admittance of full sentience, but she had little time to dwell there were more pressing concerns. but she still made time to address tasli before continuing. "oh don't you worry about a thing dear, consider it on the house!" the robo-maid said as she bowed in return to Tasli. "now where was i? oh yes! to answer you question yes, you are being tracked. but thankfully for us, the tackers aren't super precise they only have a vague idea as to what part of the station you are in so we are safe for now." kelly said as she looked out the window. " i suppose i can come with you. after all, you don't know your way around here. i would be unfair to just point you in the right direction." she said with a wink. "oh if you wanna teach them a lesson wanda dear, you wont her any complaints from me. those fools have really brought the place down... at least this section of the station anyway." kelly said, with a wave of her hand. "well then if you are all ready we can go right now if you want. they wont find you just yet, but they might start narrowing their search. so if you'll all just fallow me" she said as she opened the door to the hallway and began down the the corridor, " ahead of us is a large door, it leads strait to the main cargo storage area, through there i'll lead you to the person that can help you with your....problems." she said trailing off a bit, "so tasli, could you be a dear and open this door for us? its not locked but it is fairly heavy. im sure a big cutie like you could get it open though." she said as she gave a tasli grin.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She giggled when kelly bowed ,the robot was just so nice ,Tasli hoped she could spend some more time with her.
"I'm ready and thanks to Elsy I'm not aroused anymore" she followed Kelly alongside the others down the hallway till they reached a heavy door that Kelly asked Tasly to open "Sure miss Kelly" she walked to the door opening it and smiled, being happy to be useful 

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

"Wanda, getting angry isn't going to help with our situation, at least as long as we aren't found." Picking up her pack, she slung it over her shoulder before following the droid, "You said 'This section' of the station, what was this originally used for, and do you know what occupies the other sections?"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

The idea of getting out of there far outweighed wherever or whatever they were using to track them in Hoard's head. The man still had to find one of his arms, to top it all off. The fact he had clothes to conceal his front and back was more vital than concerning himself with how or when the trackers got put in place. Taking a moment to examine the attached drill and modified flash grenade, he at last sat his gaze on Kelly. They had the robotic gal's help, which meant he at least had another hole in the group he could use if things required it again. And at least with her, there wasn't anything to concern himself with.

"It doesn't matter what occupies them... we need to get moving and not spare any time doing so. If they stumble on us with proper gear, we won't be so lucky. The sooner we find our way forward to get these removed, the longer we have time to figure out what occupies the nearby sections and what we can make use of. But right now, this is a challenge of survival. We get them off our trail, find a place that's secure, and then we consider our options... it's only common sense for dealing with any survival situation."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: the Main cargo area.

Tasli lifted up the the ageing door as it creaked in protest, but slid upward in no time thanks to Tasli's raw strength. it stayed there, most likely do to rust. as they looked on they could see a very large circular room with steel creates everywhere of varying sizes. It was also very well lit and seemed rather clean compared to the rest of the station. it seems as though it was actually used by the slavers judging by its appearance. a very large stack of creates stood in front of them, possibly providing good cover if things got bad. a few of the crates laid open revealing what was inside. most of the open creates appeared to have all types of clothing and other small items. most of it that they can see in a wide range of styles and manufacturers. maybe this is where the slavers store their captives belongings? there were 3 other doors in that large room with one of them being directly across from them. theses doors were in a much better state then the one tasli had opened.

Kelly turned to them after she herd elsys question and hoards response. "my Elsy, you are full of questions aren't you? but that's just fine, it just means you're as sharp as you are cute." Kelly said as she turned back towards them. "well, this section was and still is, part of the cargo network of this station. the salvers just found a way to reactivate the automated systems. the bots you saw down there all drop their cargo here.", she said as she pointed behind her."if we head through here quickly we should be able to reach a hidden elevator in the room after that." she explained as she took a careful look inside the room. Just then however, the door to their right beeped and slid open. A gravelly voice could be herd saying "this is bullshit and you know it! there's no way they got up here from the tunnels. not with that door being sealed and all that." then three figures entered the room. for the look of them one of them was human while the other two were grunall (see earlier post for description) all three of them were clad in bronze colored light armor. "but boss says that they might be here...." one of the gunall said his deep low voice muffled slightly by his breathing mask. "ugh, vinnius just had to use the old trackers didn't he? why not just use the fucking collars sure they look like shit but atleast we'd still have our merchandise." he spit to the side "fucking dumb ass". the human was dark skinned with black hair braided in corn rolls. "he was so worried about making the saves presentable that he forgot about protocol." the dark man said in irritation. "why auction area blow up anyway?" asked the other grunall as he crossed his four arms. "who knows, who cares.... as long as we find them we should be able to make bank on them anyway, if we drive up the price that is. so lets just clear this room and move on" the armored man said as he began to look around. thankfully they couldn't see the group as the large stack concealed them from view for the Slavers. Kelly covered her her mouth in surprise as the the armored trio entered the room. "quickly get behind the boxes!" she whispered with urgency as she got behind the large stack.

Wanda

Wanda merely grumbled in response to Elsy and fallowed everyone as they left the med station. if she could just find her mundoro (that's what they call the nunchaku like weapons of her people.) she could nail all of the salvers that got in their way. not that she would mind knocking around their cocky heads with her bare fists. tasli then opened the door to the room beyond as hoard elaborated on the situation they were in. "we'll just have to take care of anyone that gets in the way i guess..." she said to hoard as she looked the room over. her senses were on full alert now that her mind was free of lust. when she herd the Slavers come in to the area her head immediately snapped to the right. she quickly fallowed Kellys instructions as the armored ones began their search. the slaver search party mentioned vinnius, she remembered that name, he was the voice at the auction. so he was in charge. "good, now i know whos ass i need to kick" she thought as she hid there behind the creates. "well now what?" Wanda whispered to the others. she may have wanted to charge them now because of her anger but she held back, normally she would have rushed in and taken them by surprise but she didn't want to endanger the others. so she was willing to listen to what they would think.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

He'd moved to hide well enough, but it certainly hadn't exactly been an ideal time. It was quite possible that his other arm was here, yet they were having to hide from sight because of the arrival of the duo of four-armed men and a lone human. He had to admit that the guy was practically the kind of "hardass" that took it hard and up the ass. The four escapees had been lucky with their trackers, but the slavers had made it a very unlucky day for that Vinnius fellow. Hoard would move his hand to gently rest on Kelly's shoulder, his eyes falling on Elsy.

"I think it might be best we actually fight them... you and I are about the only two of us with any sense of stealth... and with the light fixed to my shoulder, I think we could ambush them. It's not ideal... but Tasli could incapacitate one of the four-armed guys, you the Human, and Wanda could attack the remaining Grunall. Surprising them is better than letting them stumble on us..."

He knew the flash grenade more than likely didn't have more than a use or two before he'd need to charge it, even with his brief modifications to it, but there wasn't much choice. They wore armor and had information... and that alone was worth using their numbers and the fact they had, so far, been unnoticed to their advantage. Talking their way out of this wasn't going to be possible even with all of their lusts slated... and he doubted they could keep Tasli hidden well enough for the slavers to not notice them at all.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

Quickly crouching behind the crates, Elsy pulled the shock pistol out of her pack, getting ready for a fight. Listening to Hoard's idea, she agreed, "Yeah, we definately need the element of suprise, because if they get the jump on us, we're not going to escape." Peeking her head around the crate to keep an eye on the slavers, she tried to see what weapons they had. Pulling back, she continued, "Well, whatever we do, we had better do it soon."

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She hid behind the large stack or at least tried to the best of her abilities but being so bulky and massive it was kinda of hard "sorry ... I know it is my fault ... I will try to take a Grunall and the human at the same time but the three is a bit too much even for me" she says while getting ready to go with Hoard's plan and ambush the slavers.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: Elsy scopes them out and Kelly's idea

with one quick look elsy could see that the human had a ARC-5 shock pistol just like she was holding while the two large grunall where wielding extra long shock batons to complement their large muscular bodies.

"I'm afraid your all right on that count, i wish i could help you but I'm not built for combat, i'd just get in the way.... oh! but if you distract them i can get the door ahead of us unlocked." kelly whispered to the group. "hey, boss would not know if we use slaves for ourselves alittle, yes?" one of the grunall said, a sly grin could be seen coming out the sides of his mask. "Idea is not bad.", said the other. "shut it! both of you. if i let either of you have them I'm not sure we'd get our merch back in one piece. so no you cant!" the dark human said as he smacked both of them upside the head. it seemed like he was the one in command here judging by how he could push grunall around. "grr fine...", the grunalls said in annoyance. they then spread out a bit, beginning to search the room proper.

Wanda

Wanda nodded in agreement with everyone "OK I'm game, the grunall on left is mine" she said with her stun baton in hand. "if elsy can take a shot at them with the stun pistol I'll charge in right afterward!", she whispered, eager to vent her frustration. Wanda remembered the grunall that attacked her colony ship, this was a chance to avenge the fallen and teach these slavers just who they were dealing with. she stood at the ready waiting for everyone to make their move. she slowed her breathing, in through the nose, out through the nose. her legs in a low stance ready to bolt with her fit saurian legs.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

"So it's agreed... we take them out. I'm going to stand up and get them to look at me, then trigger the flash at the guy with the pistol. It'll disorient them enough to give us the opening. You three attack while Kelly runs for the door. I'll join whichever of you has a problem with your target."

The pirate in Hoard was coming out, the man looking just over the box as he'd start priming the flash-grenade strapped to his shoulder. He'd get one good chance, allowing the ladies to prepare for their jobs in the plan. Disorienting the one with the ranged weapon would give Elsy the edge up with her own gun in hand. If he had to protect Kelly, he could do so using the screwdriver... but he would have to hope Elsy could not stun her mark but recover his pistol. She seemed the kind to fire away with two weapons. Once they'd taken care of the grunall, he could fashion a weapon for himself and Tasli could handle one of the rods with her sheer size easily. And the additional combat armor they could earn from bringing them down meant they could go even further in ascending up the food chain. This was their moment to shine, Hoard turning the corner of his cover and moving into the sight of the human, his hand pushing down on the grenade.

"Surprise!"

The darkness of the room light up, the flash-grenade's modification angling it in a cone-like flash toward the man... but it was still very bright. The cackle of electricity sounded as it discharged its energy, hopefully not exhausting all of it in his attempt to start their plan. Especially since recharging it would take away from the battery that Elsy had picked up earlier!

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

"Well, let's get this party started." giving Hoard a nod to so he would start.

With Hoard having set off the flash, Elsy popped out around the crate, taking a quick shot at the human, hoping the armor didn't prevent the weapon from working. After taking the shot, she got ready to follow Kelly, planning on giving her some covering fire as she moved to the door.

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
Having understood the plan Tasli would do her part and deal with one of the grunalls being the one on the left as Wanda chose to take the other , after Hoard dropped the grenade Tasli charged without saying anything as the attention was to be set towards Hoard ,she bull rush the grunall pushing him with all her strength trying to sandwich him between her and the wall .

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
(holy moly here we go folks, i've gotta make a whooooooole bunch of rolls for this )

GM post: Cargo room throw down. 

Hoard's sudden appearance around the corner certainly caught the three slaver goons off guard. They all turned towards him and unison when they herd him shout. "Hey! that's one of them! get him you-", he was cut off by the flash of Hoard's stolen flash grenade. "Gah! Son of a bitch!", cried the dark skinned man as he was partially blinded by the flash. "F-FUCK, don't just stand there dumb asses! GET HIM!", he commanded. the two grunall got ready to attack. but then suddenly, both Wanda and Tasli burst froth from behind the creates charging them. At the same time Elsy fired off her shot. A single electric blue blot flew forth, crackling as it cut through the air aimed straight for the dark man.

Combat!

Elsy shoots for the lead slaver with the ARC-5 stun pistol. the slaver ducks down trying to look away from the flash.

Elsy INT: 8 rolled 1 total 9

Human slaver INT: 7 rolled 4 total 11 Blinded -2 10 

semi-failure 

Elsy's shot didn't hit dead on but only grazed him slightly. 

(semi-failure is kinda the same thing as the minimum success except kinda opposite.)

GM post cont. 

"What the hell?!", the human salver cried as he felt the bit of the electricity of the bolt discharged into his left shoulder. not enough to stun him but certainly enough to cause him to re-position behind a crate using it for cover. while he was a blinded it seemed as though his combat instincts were on point. he must have had prior combat experience. shook his head trying to get his sight stabilized. "Where in the hell did they get weapons?! God dammit! you slaves are gonna get it now. You hear me?!", he yelled angrily back at them, pissed that he was ambushed so easily.

Combat!

Tasli goes for the gruanll slaver on the left trying to pin him to the wall.

Tasli goes for the grab on the grunall slaver. he tries to hold her back.

Tasli STR: 18 rolled 3 total 21 great strength +1 22

Grunall STR: 18 rolled 5 total 23 great strength +1 24

failure

Taslis attempt to pin him to the wall failed he held his ground by grabbing her arms with all four of his so he didn't budge. 

GM post cont. 

as tasli charged the grunall he readied himself, hold out all four of his arms in response. thankfully his baton was still in its holster or he might have used it. when she went for the grab so did he, matching her strength with his with the use of all four of his arms. he didn't budge form his spot but now all his attention was focused on her. when he looked down however a confused look crossed his face. "What? A dick? As slave girl or guy? That confusing", his slow mind unable to process what he saw. none the less he still held his ground. 

Wanda 

When Hoard flashed the human in the middle and elsy took her shot at him she dashed from cover at blinding speed brandishing her baton. "I'm coming for you! you dirty bastards!" she yelled as charged the grunall, ready to empty her rage into him. she closed in on him attempting to hit him in the leg as she passed in a kind of hit and run technique. This must have been a hole new side of Wanda to them all. Her kind demeanor replaced with what could be described as a raging dinosaur attacking its prey.

Combat!

Wanda attacks the grunall on the left with her baton aiming for its leg. the grunall tries to swing at her with his baton.

Wanda AGI: 11 rolled 5 total 16 saurian speed +1 17

Grunall slaver AGI: 6 rolled 2 total 8

success!

She nails him in the knee and his swing misses her. 

GM post cont.

As Wanda ran towards him the grunall slaver he shouted, "hey! the lizard girl! know her!". "I will take for self!", he said as he got ready to swing his long shock baton. When Wanda got close he took a swing at her with it but she ducked under it as she hit him right in the knee, discharging electricity into his leg. He cried out in pain as he sank to his knee but he didn't topple, gunall were known for their endurance so this wasn't really a surprise. then, the human leader appeared again his sight returned to him. "Your mine tin man!" he said as he took aim at hoard with his shock pistol. as all of this was happening Kelly has sneakily ran around the fight with Elsy using the creates for cover. "Just cover me while i work on this", she said as she began typing away on the north doors console. 

dracomic

Aug 26, 2015
Tasli 
She frowns looking at the gruanll "I'm a girl that got a dick with some transformatives, you moron!" she shout as she headbutts his face to distract him with the pain before grabbing hold of one of his arms with both of her hands lifting it over her shoulder and throwing him over her body into the floor with her overwelming strenght.

Ithelyn

Jun 27, 2016
Elsy

After seeing her shot connect with the mans armor and be ineffectual, Elsy started slipping from crate to crate, attempting to get behind the slavers without being seen and without leaving Kelly too vulnerable. Once in what she thought to be a good position, Elsy let loose another shot at the human, hoping to connect with his unarmored head.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hoard

With the two ladies taking on the big brutes, the only one who wasn't truly engaged was the one Elsy was firing at again. The human was someone he would need to keep distracted for their sexy robotic companion to continue her work. And when it came to completing a job, the pirate wasn't going to fail. With the humming of the modified grenade dying down, he'd rush the more controlled and seasoned of the trio as the shot raced ahead of him. Regardless of whether or not Elsy hit, he was going to try and tackle the human and force a close fight. Without one of his arms, he was somewhat hindered but he was also hard to lock up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
GM post: the brawl continues 

Kelly continued to type away at the doors console. She took a quick look back to battle taking place behind her saying, "they have some rather robust security on this door. its not going to open easy..." she said in annoyance. The service android grunted in frustration before finally grabbing the sides of the console and unhinging it easily. "I'll just have to do this manually." she said in determination. she then began to try and "hot-wire" the door. 

combat!

Tasli goes for a headbutt and throw combo. The grunall tries to punch her with one of its other fists 

Tasli STR: 18 rolled 1 total 19

grunall STR: 18 rolled 1 total 19

(Holy hell! its a dead even draw!) 

they hit each other at the same time! They both stagger backwards. 

GM post cont.

Tasli's headbutt smacks the grunall in the forehead but at the same time he had throw a punch nailing her in the right side of the chest. They both staggered backwards, their raw strength equally matched. "nuuuuh...what?" he said confused he mind still on Taslis odd anatomy. 

combat!

Elsy goes for another shot at the human slaver. He fires back at her on reaction 

Elsy INT: 8 rolled 6 total 14

Human slaver INT: 7 rolled 1 total 8

Success!

Elsy tags him in the face! His shot missed!

GM post cont.

As elsy takes her shot the human slaver fires back at her when he sees the blast. "Y-you!", he shouts as he pulls the the trigger of his shock pistol. the two shots pass in midair, just short of colliding. while his shot missed her head, Hers however hit him right in the face! His face scrunched in agony as most of the feeling left his body. While he wasn't completely knocked out cold do to his armor taking some of the charge. He sank to his knees paralyzed. This gave him no way to stop Hoard as he tackled the dark skinned slaver to the ground.

Wanda

Seeing Hoard and Elsy success Wanda was determined to take her target down as well. So, as the large lumbering grunall got back to his feet she went for him again. Relying on her speed she tried to go for the back of his head with her baton. "Take this you ugly bastard!" she yelled in her fury.

Combat!

Wanda goes for the back of the grunall's head while he tries to take another swing at her with his extra long baton.

Wanda AGI: 10 rolled 4 total 14

Gunall AGI: 6 rolled 5 total 11

success!

Wanda was too fast for him. she smacked him right in the back of the head before he could land his strike!

GM post cont.

The grunall was angry that he was losing to someone smaller then him. So he tried again to hit the "lizard girl" (as he so crudely put it). But he was too slow, for she was already behind him before he could land his slow swipe. the stun baton slammed into his skull discharging into his body causing him, like his human boss. To fall to his knees paralyzed.