Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexa

Jul 9, 2016
Share your draft if you'd like. I've basically "finished", just need to put a couple of details in and do some word banks for descriptors and it's basically done. It'd be good to see if I missed anything.

TF is basically

-ears

-tail

-fur (brown with a random chance to be brown with dappled white spots) with a white underbelly

- tauric lower body including cocksize, equine cock because deercocks don't exist, vagina type to equine, capacity expansion in anus/vagina

- face (turns it human - may remove this, idk.)

- height change to 5'

- antlers for males

- balls (apparently deer nuts are cool, I have to look into it)

The only difference is that I had the eyes change to have horizontal pupils.  :D  

I can't wait to have a cute deer-taur Steele.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Wsan, just add deercock if you want it to be a thing. Adding new global values isn't a bad thing. Just need to then come up with the descriptors for parses and such.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
i hope you add the looks of a deer cock as id like that more then a horse cock ^^; though i wish you would make a full anthro deer tf item to go along with this i even have the idea on how to make it a bit differant where you could over dose and gain crystal cloven hooves(and crystal hoove finger nails) and crystal deer horns

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
What a 300th post that was, Codecat. :p  

If you include deer balls, I'd say it's only fair to include deer cocks. They're pretty distinct. The tapered flag already exists in game, and that's really all it is. But it's up to you. :D  

kinda funny seeing how if I recall that CoC had deer penis, since I believe there was a deer transformation item in the game?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
kinda funny seeing how if I recall that CoC had deer penis, since I believe there was a deer transformation item in the game?

I think deer TF was only in the revamp mod. There are some things already in game for deer, yes, ported over but never was there a TF for them. I don't think all aspects were defined, either.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I think deer TF was only in the revamp mod. There are some things already in game for deer, yes, ported over but never was there a TF for them. I don't think all aspects were defined, either.

Eh there was only an antler transformation item in CoC during one of the season events.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Sounds gross but eh, w.e

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
What a 300th post that was, Codecat. :p  

If you include deer balls, I'd say it's only fair to include deer cocks. They're pretty distinct. The tapered flag already exists in game, and that's really all it is. But it's up to you. :D  

It only really misses deer face. It would be kinda sucky if it didn't.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It only really misses deer face. It would be kinda sucky if it didn't.

Define deer face.

For reference, the TF is branded 'Taurico Venidae', which obviously means for taurs. If you want an anthro deer TF, that doesn't really have anything to do with me.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
True, but in case Lexa is paying attention we're still talking about it here. At least 'til an appropriate place pops up to talk about it.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I can't see these because I don't have an FA account. Would you mind hosting them on imgur?

I've never used Imgur...

I guess this could work?

1472572792.oneflymagpie_caseysinclair.jpg

7440133@400-1329786109.jpg
1307843758.blackteagan_springstag.jpg
16111720@400-1427409864.jpg

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
If you mean like a snout, that's definitely the realm of an anthro TF. Not really my department, this is just for the deer body for a taur.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
[...] -fur (brown with a random chance to be brown with dappled white spots) with a white underbelly[...]

Though, this fur description would have to be tied to the leg type and tags, rather than skin type and color.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Though, this fur description would have to be tied to the leg type and tags, rather than skin type and color.

Not really. Leithan eyes have a special description if you have blue eyes but just a generic one for any other color. Wondering now if that's a mess-up... hrm.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Not really. Leithan eyes have a special description if you have blue eyes but just a generic one for any other color. Wondering now if that's a mess-up... hrm.

Not really, because leithan eyes are just another eyeType. Where as I pointed out for the fur description to be tied to the legType, because otherwise you'd have fur covering the torso and you wouldn't have the centaur/dryad-like appearance.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So I'm turning a two-line concept from Shou into a character on Vesperia (it's New Canada). I don't know why I'm writing a character for a planet that probably won't happen for ten years, but the muse goes where it wants. He's a tiny, subby leithan male called Chit. I constantly struggle with the urge to turn the encounter non-sexual along the lines of picking up an adorable puppy and rubbing it down. Anyway, so that's happening. I'll link the doc when he's a bit more complete. Right now I've only gotten halfway into the [Rough] option for characters with a dick, wherein you fuck him into the bed and then get him to suck you off in the shower followed by more banging.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
a2iOyWn.png

So, I've coded the entirety of Edan's current content. I'm going to finish writing his sixth sex scene, set up the fifth as a repeat, and probably submit him. Note that there is going to be a lot... a lot of bugs. The character was written when I didn't really have a clue about TiTS writing. I'd be super grateful if when he was implemented you guys made sure to submit typos, bugs, etc in the bug reports forum. He doesn't even exist yet so it's whatever, and I'm not going to make you guys go bughunting instead of fapping. Anyway. SOON  :frogsiren:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Admin cheat or just good at beating Dane.

Neither actually! Nobody ever picks this option and I didn't know it was even in the game until recently, but you don't have to fight Dane. You can just wait for the rival to sod off and then take the probe and there's no fight at all. In fact, you don't even get to meet Dane at all if you do that. Which is why I had to make a branch in Edan's story intro to accommodate for that...

Edan's sixth scene is like half done. After that it's modification for repeat scenes, then what I like to call 'Agile debugging'.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah that iption ot jsut throw all OPness of PC away and jsut dig in mud for chip. Well but this would mean as long PC can get thete even lvl 1 can get to Tarkus (not like everyone trying to beat Dane/ride his cock fisrt :laugh: )

You could always talk with Jaq00 to help smooth out some rough code edges.

Status
Not open for further replies.