Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I send them out at night to sneak into your homes while you sleep and steal information.

My network of trained pigeon spies is unrivaled.

*coo*

EDIT: This was post 1,000. This. This. Dammit.

Dang FEATHERED RATS

Congratulations on completely blowing your 1000th post! I'm honoured to have it eternally enshrined in my thread.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Fair warning, I've increased my commission price from $12/1000 words to $15/1000 words. This does not apply retroactively because that would be a serious Dick Move, so anyone who is currently getting a commission or even anyone who has ASKED me for a commission will still get theirs at the old rate. Even if you asked me today. Also I'm going to see if I can get this thread moved out of Event Submissions because it's kind of dumb to have it here and the only reason it's even here is because I turned the "Edan thread" into my writing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Yes, I code the commissions myself within reason. That pupquest one will either need a lot of help from Geddy (read: handholding through every step) or be out of my hands entirely. This one I'm doing right now I expect to have done and coded in a few days, assignments permitting.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Finished this dryad commission! It has variants for both non-taurs and taurs, which is something I'm endeavouring to do for pretty much all of my content. It's her giving you a lot of licking, followed by deepthroat and then if you don't force her off your dick she takes the lead and leaves you pretty much unconscious. Horny taurgirls, man. Anyway, it should be in the game real soon.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Currently writing a Haley x Ellie voyeurism scene. Later I'll probably add threesome support for it, but that'd actually be a pretty big undertaking for a scene you only proc randomly. For now, you get to watch milking and equestrianism (spoilers: Haley wins the gold).

Dryad commission is in!

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
Finished this dryad commission! It has variants for both non-taurs and taurs, which is something I'm endeavouring to do for pretty much all of my content. It's her giving you a lot of licking, followed by deepthroat and then if you don't force her off your dick she takes the lead and leaves you pretty much unconscious. Horny taurgirls, man. Anyway, it should be in the game real soon.

Good lord Wsan, that new Dryad blowjob scene. I let this girl suck the soul outta my Steele and then just leave his body to rot while giggling about it........'10/10 she gave me the ultimate s u c c b0ss'

Relevant image

9FcEjEG.gif

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Good lord Wsan, that new Dryad blowjob scene. I let this girl suck the soul outta my Steele and then just leave his body to rot while giggling about it........'10/10 she gave me the ultimate s u c c b0ss'

xD

This was one of those times where my interests and the commission lined up perfectly. "You have to write a really messy hot scene where the dryad orally fucks herself on the PC. I wa-" "Say no more, friend."

CommodoreBiggles

Aug 28, 2015
xD

This was one of those times where my interests and the commission lined up perfectly. "You have to write a really messy hot scene where the dryad orally fucks herself on the PC. I wa-" "Say no more, friend."

God bless whoever commissioned this scene then, oral skills like that destroy civilizations and make empires crumble Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Finished writing the Haley x Ellie voyeurism scene. Voyeurism isn't usually my thing, but I liked writing this a lot. It was pretty nice not having to deal with the cthulhuesque abomination that is the PC, too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OH5Kx8-9DzkHB3RZRKqkB-5zA5B49rrijkiy4d-QAdQ/edit?usp=sharing

The next thing to be completed will probably be the Dryad's anal scene, but the next thing I'm starting work on is probably the Edan rework. :soon:

The Taur Agenda is going strong, I see.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Do we have a way to be a deertaur at the moment?

No, actually. There was that one dude who was making something similar, but he disappeared. I might write that actually, TFs are fairly low effort from what I've seen. Dunno how good of an idea a single-sex TF is, but then again, it's only a cosmetic TF and not a racial one so whatever.

A generic 'taur TF (for horse, bison, and deer bodies) is on my general to-do list. Not that I'd complain if someone beat me to it, but hey.

Should have told me these were cool, I'd have written them so fast your head would still be spinning by the time I coded it. Deertaur and horsetaur are def on my list now (and might as well put bisontaur in there for the sake of completion I guess) and I can probably get to them before you can.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Do we have a way to be a deertaur at the moment? If not, I'd say that's a TF that's desperately needed. If we're gonna have taurs, we might as well have the best taurs. Plus, it'd go well with Cerespirin for that max-level fantasy dryad shit.

Just thinking about having a cute little deer butt with a cute little fluff tail and cute little hooves and cute little ears and *dies*

We need to expand the amount of taur variants...eventually. No rush atm, @Wsan needs to create more taur content first :p  

Thanks for that btw code cat :)  

A generic 'taur TF (for horse, bison, and deer bodies) is on my general to-do list. Not that I'd complain if someone beat me to it, but hey.

Sounds awesome :D

Should have told me these were cool, I'd have written them so fast your head would still be spinning by the time I coded it. Deertaur and horsetaur are def on my list now (and might as well put bisontaur in there for the sake of completion I guess) and I can probably get to them before you can.

Do it do it!!!

...you know, whenever you feel up to it of course :)  

(Deer are third on my list of "favorite animals," right after birds and cats. I can be a Disney princess in my fantasies, shut up.)

But...but aren't you our forum's harpy princess?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Codecat, if you end up igniting a heretofore nonexistent love of taurs in me, I'm never going to forgive you. Just like I'm never forgiving Nonesuch for making me hot for flowers. Flowers. 

This community will ruin me.  :p  

I won't stop writing until dota 2's enchantress is your waifu.

Also flowers and plants are a time-honoured tradition at fenco. No shame in that!

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Codecat, if you end up igniting a heretofore nonexistent love of taurs in me, I'm never going to forgive you. Just like I'm never forgiving Nonesuch for making me hot for flowers. Flowers. 

This community will ruin me.  :p  

New writing standard: you don't get a purple name until you give Mysty a new fetish.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wow, scenes where characters mention the PC's name when they're not there. I was so pleasantly surprised I forgot about the rest of the smut.

@Savin: New idea for Anno pub scenes, she gets drunk and talks about you to randoms.

Reactions: valkyr42

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I would definitely like to see a leg multiplier. It would allow for some many interesting combinations.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Just you people wait until I start writing my fetishes.

I'll turn you all into monsters. Or I'll disturb everyone and embarrass myself before reeling it back in and just writing normal shit. I'm okay with either, honestly. :D  

Heh. Challenge accepted. I'm already a monster >:D

This is both worse than I remember and better than I expected.

That's some quality blowjob right there.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
You need to make a subby trap-taur, just to purposefully step outside your comfort zone. We should make a pact: I write one absurdly rough hyper character, you write one taur with a microweenie and a love of gentle, heartfelt sodomy. :p  

Is this a new take on the art swap?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
You need to make a subby trap-taur, just to purposefully step outside your comfort zone. We should make a pact: I write one absurdly rough hyper character, you write one taur with a microweenie and a love of gentle, heartfelt sodomy. :p  

You're not the first to suggest a subby trap taur, ha. It'll probably happen at some point! I think the original suggestion was that he should be wearing a kilt, and you flip it up and then fuck him silly.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I think "writeswaps" have been a thing for awhile, actually. At least in fanfic-heavy fandoms.

I should have expected as much.

I mean like literally a monster. Like... I'd link Elesh Norn's card art from MtG, but I don't know if it would qualify as gore or not... Better safe than sorry. Anyways, give me a mentally unhinged monster cenobite any day of the week, baby. Make her yandere to boot. Just pile it all on there...

I'll stop now. :$  

..........Oooooh. You mean making disturbing TFs?

But yeah, should probably stop here, you need to save this stuff for your own threads :p  

Status
Not open for further replies.