Least favourite pokemon game?

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
I'm an obsessive freak, but I tend to play the campaigns using a single pokemon (barring the mandatory HM slaves). More specifically, I use my starter until the point where I can trade, then use my other DS (shut up) and my other copy of the game (shut up!) to trade over a fresh Ralts I bred. I've done that since Emerald, because I have a disturbing need to use Gardevoir. With the advent of Gen VI and Super Training, I now usually EV train said level 1 Ralts before trading it over to the fresh game.

It works for me. :p  

No judging, Gardevoir's one of my favourites too. If I had a 2nd DS, I'd have probably done the same, swapping my starter for a Ralts. Would definitely make the game harder, considering Ralts and Kirlia don't learn many good offensive moves until much later and their base stats are really bad until evolution hits them like a ton of really sexy bricks. On that subject of Gardevoir though, one of my biggest gripes with XY was they locked my Gardevoir's mega evolution behind the Elite Four.

Feckin' Kalos Champion whatever her name was stealin' muh pokeman's mega stone...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I'm an obsessive freak, but I tend to play the campaigns using a single pokemon (barring the mandatory HM slaves). More specifically, I use my starter until the point where I can trade, then use my other DS (shut up) and my other copy of the game (shut up!) to trade over a fresh Ralts I bred. I've done that since Emerald, because I have a disturbing need to use Gardevoir. With the advent of Gen VI and Super Training, I now usually EV train said level 1 Ralts before trading it over to the fresh game.

It works for me. :p  

Gardevoire is one of my favourite pokemon  :D

I remember running around the Ralts area for a good while, refusing to leave until I got my own Ralts...Good memories.

Oh wait, this was a place to speak about bad memories...To this day I still have little to no idea as to what the plot for diamond and pearl is. I got a french copy of diamond from a friend of mine in trade for a piece of pastry...Did I miss out on much? (besides a good piece of pastry)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
IDK, I thought Gen IV wasn't amazing, but none of the pokemon plots are super amazing. Not missing anyhting more than if you'd skipped any of the other games. :p  

I would like to beg to differ, but...

ezWLqw3.jpg

Zavos

May 7, 2016
IDK, I thought Gen IV wasn't amazing, but none of the pokemon plots are super amazing. Not missing anyhting more than if you'd skipped any of the other games. :p  

As far as official pokemon games go, the only ones with actual stories beyond "evil team, destroy stuff, smash smash" are the pokemon mystery dungeons.  

meh

150px-571_1.png

DonKiwi

Feb 6, 2016
honestly to me as a person who joined with gen4 (diamond to be specific) the nostalgic gen1ers are way too annoying, yeah you were born in the 90s, you're old now, everything is shit, you're not as special as you're parents made you believe, GET OVER IT! sry if that was a bit harsh but it's annoying the shit out of me , especially as I know all the 90s stuff while having been born in '98.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I'm pretty hard to displease, so I never really had a problem with any of the main series or the various spinoff series like Mystery Dungeon, Rumble, Ranger, and the GameCube games, but the only games I'm pretty sure I probably wouldn't have liked (as I wasn't interested enough to play them) were Snap (never understood the appeal), Puzzle League, Trozei or Go (I have to go outside and walk around to play? No thanks, Boktai was my limit as far going outside to play a game goes).