Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I woke up to 4 new replies like "Oh man, what are they debating no- Oh, I'm purple." Thanks everyone! And congrats to you too, MP.

I'll have this taur done today or tomorrow, depending on where you live.

MASTURBATION SCENES WERE A MISTAKE

Just need to do male sandwiched scene and the minor scene revisions and we're done here, probably.

Damn, I ended up watching the NBA finals and then shitposting for most of the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AdmX5YY3AQDoemBd93RWnRcJ7jgFFO_lVB1uVOUknJg/edit?usp=sharing

Hermtaur is done. Her content isn't complete, but her base iteration is - she's still got an additional scene coming up. Fen's going to be coding this one, so I can't give an ETA on when it'll show up in the game (also my ETAs are almost completely worthless, as I've learned by now) but maybe soon. The sandwiched scene is on page 38 if that's your thing. Also I still can't believe I live in a world where LeBron got a ring for Cleveland.

Anyway, this was probably my best writing ever and it's 100% safe to say it's all downhill from here. The next time you see me the level of my writing skills will have devolved to that of a particularly irate orangutan on a typewriter. God bless  :circlefap:

e: Oh, and the NT bad end was approved so I'm going to code that.

NT bad end coded and submitted.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Figured I should mention that Haley and the NT bad end are now in the game. There's a scene I'll be adding to Haley pretty soon though that involves having a friendly competition with her using the milker, so you can look forward to that too. Next up: ???

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Figured I should mention that Haley and the NT bad end are now in the game. There's a scene I'll be adding to Haley pretty soon though that involves having a friendly competition with her using the milker, so you can look forward to that too. Next up: ???

Woot Milker fun times. Hmm vanilla human gal actually sounds pretty interesting too. 

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Good for you, Codecat! What is that, two things you've got implemented? Three? I saw the Dryad got her bust done, too. Looks good! :p

You ever make any progress with that vanilla human gal you were brainstorming up?

A whopping three four! I had to count the stuff in the OP, ha.

Human girl may get done, but for now I'm working on a secret project!

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So I've been busy for a while I guess. This commission got a little out of hand.

vlaMygs.png

Coming soon* to a spaceship near you!

* not soon.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Damn, I suppose this is that incest content you were teasing in the nursery thread? 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I have two commissions at the moment, one of them is incest and the other isn't.

One is incest, the other is SUPER INCEST.

Did I do good?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Word count wasn't a factor in the insanity-inducing-code-zone that was/is Bess/Ben. Write to your hearts content, just keep it somewhat simple.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The problem was that coding is time consuming and Bess was disproportionately complicated.

It would be another story if we had a coder doing 40 hours a week and pushing out a Bess-tier NPC every 6 months.

Anyway, does anyone have Wsan's commission info?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
ye, see the commission thread. I should make some edits to that post, actually.

I have some Dryad content coming up soonish, some commissioned and some not. Actually, I have a metric shitton of content I want to get through. Commissions are still open, they just tragically push my miscellaneous ideas further down the list. Some are weird, some are extreme, some are pretty run-of-the-mill and will fit right in.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
You should hop on the siggy hype train to link people to this thread and your commission post. Even did that. :p  

Also deer-taurs are best taurs. More Dryad is good for the world.

Sigs are the one thing everyone wants. Use your power wisely =3=

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah sorry about that, I didn't see a link in your sig and naturally assumed you were a black market smut dealer.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
*glances at Aislinn, who's at 10k and doesn't even have any of her 10 sex scenes or sub-quest done*

I think Gedan is going to hate all of us "new kids." :p  

Besides, @Wsan, isn't Edan something like 30k and still growing? Go big or go home.  

On a related note: Very excited to see this commission whenever it's done, but don't kill yourself with it! People like your stuff too much for you to waste all 9 of your lives on a single project! ;)  

You do realize that coding text is probably a million times easier than coding the crazy forks that us screwball writers come up with >.>

Maybe I should finish my first creation before I count myself in that here >.<

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Coding is easy. Even salamanders, harpies, and cats can all do it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The coding for TiTS generally isn't hard in terms of difficulty, it's just that there's a ton of stuff to do due to the length of the source material. Then sometimes there are the times where you try to make something work with the pregnancy system and it doesn't work and you spend 5 hours bug-checking it to find out you messed up earlier and it had nothing to do with the pregnancy implementation.

But that usually doesn't happen. :shibe:

I can already tell you that this 
d4Aq1Vk.png
 really doesn't have much in it that's complicated, and won't be hard to code. That said, it's going to be a while before it makes it in because of some revisions that have to be made.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
So I'm starting on a scene for the dryad that lets you facefuck her (and then some). Here's some other potential shit I may work on after this in between getting that massive commission cleaned up (that commission involves a lot of puppyslut content, fyi). Note that this is not a list of stuff I will 100% do for certain - it's literally just what I'm taking from a doc I've entitled "Misc. ideas" and occasionally jot an idea down in (or steal someone's idea).

Haley x Ellie voyeur scene (milking)

Dryad anal scene

Dryad hyper scene

Taur breeding ranch

Dane D'zaan cum bad end

Edan rework

Treated male Steele stopped on way to NT barn to be cockworshipped

Race that breeds via oral sex

Taur with a big butt (on breeding ranch?)

Maybe take the Dryad to NT's ranch?

Haley undercarriage scene?

Haley oral scene (nanomachine reconfiguration for oxygen recycling)

Docking scene with Haley pitching (milker reverses flow)

Treated Male Leithan dom Haley

D'zaantaur???

Synthomatic

Jun 13, 2016
He doesn't. The bad end would have to handle him obtaining it, and that's probably impossible given that he's gonna end up as a companion. Who knows!

Ah ok. Well if you can't so it for dane maybe you could use Nevrie instead? She already has the dzaan cum after all

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I thought Savin was against those two, uhh, playing together?

Also are you people discuss these things over coffee or something??

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Who's Haley? 

A dom hermtaur on New Texas, at the top right.

I thought Savin was against those two, uhh, playing together?

Also are you people discuss these things over coffee or something??

Don't worry, these two are completely different balls of fluff.

And yes! Although I suspect Misty in particular sources her info from little birdies.

Status
Not open for further replies.