Not open for further replies.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I am currently going through Lund to update his page

Edit: and I just found a bug in his doggystyle

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Can't say I'm surprised. The way I wrote Lund, he was never meant to be expanded upon. The routing for him is weird as fuck.
I already added a possible solution with the bug report.

But as to the routing/writing style thing I completely agree I am literally splitting his sex scenes into different categories due to the way they work. (regular Lund, Steele is bimbo, broken Lund and so on)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Then I'll just keep Mitzi at Tavros since i don't use her and prefer to avoid Amber getting involved in any of her shenanigans.

Nonesuch wrote up something for Mitzi where if you keep Bizzy flat chested, Mitzi can get into the cam whoring biz with her. It should get into the game soonish. Maybe. I don't know.

Hmm... I'm wondering how a cure for Amber would work. I doubt taking a couple of Chill Pills would be a lasting solution.

Ovid

Jun 4, 2017
@Wsan, I got a question for you. I was messing around on Dhaal for the first time, started going through the Milk Bar stuff. I can't remember which specific scene it was, but when Iyla does something to one of the Cream Girls's ass, she mentions that the Cream Girls can theoretically keep cumming nonstop if they have something up/in their ass. Something specfic in the way she described it made me think that the Cream Girls are implanted with some sort of energy-to-matter creator implant for their cum.

Can you confirm? Was this the intent? I've been trying to find the scene again, but I've been having issues. I think it was VIP stuff, but again, can't seem to get the explanation again.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
@Wsan, I got a question for you. I was messing around on Dhaal for the first time, started going through the Milk Bar stuff. I can't remember which specific scene it was, but when Iyla does something to one of the Cream Girls's ass, she mentions that the Cream Girls can theoretically keep cumming nonstop if they have something up/in their ass. Something specfic in the way she described it made me think that the Cream Girls are implanted with some sort of energy-to-matter creator implant for their cum.

Can you confirm? Was this the intent? I've been trying to find the scene again, but I've been having issues. I think it was VIP stuff, but again, can't seem to get the explanation again.
You are completely correct, and that is the intent. There are some seriously dark ramifications that will not be explored.
Also energy-to-matter converter is too friendly and general of a term.

Ovid

Jun 4, 2017
You are completely correct, and that is the intent. There are some seriously dark ramifications that will not be explored.
Also energy-to-matter converter is too friendly and general of a term.

Hmm. Just to be clear, I can understand your dark implications bit. On reading it, my thirst thought was of the Pregmod for Free Cities, where you can have with certain fertility supplements, you can make a woman constantly pregnant and have her body eat itself from the constant pregnancies. Nasty way to go, and I personally find very wasteful.

When I meant energy-to-matter, I was thinking something like star trek. But I'm getting the impression you mean energy biologically stored in the host.

Do you see it as feasible if, for example, someone used Dr. Badger's infinite-energy-from-the-multiverse tech to connect to the energy-to-matter implant? Could the implant use that sort of energy?

I'm asking because I've been keeping track of various tech achievements in the TITS setting, and I don't think I've seen energy-to-matter creation yet.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I'm asking because I've been keeping track of various tech achievements in the TITS setting, and I don't think I've seen energy-to-matter creation yet.
Personally I'm glad. Of all the Sci-fi inventions, Energy-to-Matter conversion is one of the most Fi. Electrons cannot become protons and neutrons through any process, so it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
Personally I'm glad. Of all the Sci-fi inventions, Energy-to-Matter conversion is one of the most Fi. Electrons cannot become protons and neutrons through any process, so it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I've never read any energy to matter fictional explanations suggesting electrons are altered, it always seems to stem from virtual particles borne of the quantum foam being made into real particles. Which is equally ridiculous, but for slightly different reasons.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

Energy-to-matter conversion is a real thing; it's a consequence of the famous E = mc^2. The c^2 just means you need a lot of energy to make a small amount of matter, which is why such conversion is normally limited to high-energy events (like particle accelerators) and quantum mechanics stuff. As Ovid pointed out, Doctor Badger has already cracked taking energy from alternate timelines, so I could easily imagine the much larger and less restricted Brightwater doing the same thing on a large enough scale that it's feasible for them to make the implants in question.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I think you guys might be overblowing the "energy to matter" aspect. They're implanted with devices that keep them producing cum at the cost of their own vitality. It doesn't create something from nothing, and it's deliberately vague.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Say, Wsan, for the Ithzan expac, did you lock it to be done only during KiroQuest or will we have an alt means?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Say, Wsan, for the Ithzan expac, did you lock it to be done only during KiroQuest or will we have an alt means?
It's only doable during KiroQuest, to my awareness. Ithzan is a very long way off and may not ever happen because I quit working on TiTS roughly a month ago. I now work on CoC2 full-time. The Dhaal implant clinic and the Shourya commission were my final projects, and they're finished.

As for the reason, I simply can't work on 2 games at once and Savin is a real fighter for doing so. My memory isn't very good, so every week I switched from a project in TiTS/CoC2 to the other game going "what was I writing again? what did I intend with this?" and in the end, I was so inefficient that my work suffered drastically. I imagine it looked fine from the outside but I spent about a month agonizing over the decision before deciding to go through with it. Anyway, wsan signing off from TiTS. o/

Status
Not open for further replies.