Not open for further replies.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
HOLY MOLLY THESE NEW MOOS! SO GOOD!
681115615074975818.png

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Is the creek girl gonna have a unique name? Also, the bust makes it look like she has no balls

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just poasting a writing update.

Currently the milk bar is totally done and ingame, so enjoy the VIP content and the revelations therein if you're a backer.

I'm writing up a very old comm for Shou that was already paid-for, so expect to see her OC in game soon.

I have a new taur just about complete for Dhaal. She's nice and friendly, especially if you're a taur yourself (taurPC-exclusive content? well I NEVER)

The first stage of Ithzan's expansion is 99.5% complete. You'll soon be able to integrate her with your ship.

I was going to write a Vahn crew expansion but his dick is too weird and I hate it, so I'm writing an Edan crew expansion (who?). Yes, it's time. At this stage I'm still working out how the mechanics of it will work. I felt uneasy about the initial plan because it would have involved some tonal dissonance had the PC ever had a prior relationship with him (going from washing someone's back in the shower while he's telling you his closest secrets to having him pounding you out like you're a disposable cumdumpster is a bit jarring -- you gotta earn that status). So there is likely going to be some kind of progression, but not like Ardia's, where you just drink her cum and naturally become more of a subby dope. Exact details are hazy but expect something like encouragement/discouragement, where you tell him that was good and you want more or the opposite. I really don't want to do something like an option in a submenu that turns dominance on or off. Takes the teeth out of the whole thing I think.

Anyway, that's about all the news I've got. Stay safe and indoors friends.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
....I'm writing an Edan crew expansion...
Will it be limited to women? I believe guys can only blow him in the current content?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I was going to write a Vahn crew expansion but his dick is too weird and I hate it

Oh, I'm not the only one then. Phew

Also, write something for when Edan and Dane meet the first time.

Edan: "So I hear you beat Steele/Steele whooped your ass..."

Reactions: Wsan

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
So excited for more Edan stuff. His scenes are all so hot, and literally the only problem with his content for me is that it's a progression, and when you reach the end of the progression, you can only do one sex scene. I very much welcome any expansions for him.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Will it be limited to women? I believe guys can only blow him in the current content?
No, it's for everyone. There will be contextual differences if you previously did all of his content (and I'm not going to update that because fuck sliding through 40k words of 4 year old writing), but you won't really be missing anything. Recruiting him will be extremely simple -- he is, after all, always looking for a job.

I've never gone from joy to despair in the space of 5 sec before...
Really is a first time for everything.
Yeah, sorry. I was really excited to write it until I remembered he has a human knotted dong. Not only do I not want to write for that but I don't want to remove it, either, because that would be unfair to the people who like him a lot and don't want him to change.

So excited for more Edan stuff. His scenes are all so hot, and literally the only problem with his content for me is that it's a progression, and when you reach the end of the progression, you can only do one sex scene. I very much welcome any expansions for him.
Yeah, typical lack of foresight in my early writing. That would have made a lot more sense if it immediately segued into a crew expansion...

Edan has been added to the planned crewmembers list
Putting the pressure on, eh? :toot:

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
How do you pronounce Wsan? I’ve been going wuh-san
Forgive me if I'm remembering this completely wrong, but I believe it's short for Writer-San? And therefore it's an abbreviation, and is "Double-U Sahn"

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Really should have come up with a better pseudonym but I never have been good with names...
I dub thee Lundmaker, Forge of Puppers.

Reactions: ShySquare
Nov 11, 2017
No, it's for everyone
Does this mean we're going to be able to top him as well? I'm perfectly fine with either but the prospect of topping a huge lizard-taur is pretty nice. That and because there's barely any content for male taurs (which makes sense but still). Afaik, besides Edan, there's Tanis who has the bow training and nothing else and the Forgehound who is a one-time encounter, that's it.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Does this mean we're going to be able to top him as well? I'm perfectly fine with either but the prospect of topping a huge lizard-taur is pretty nice. That and because there's barely any content for male taurs (which makes sense but still). Afaik, besides Edan, there's Tanis who has the bow training and nothing else and the Forgehound who is a one-time encounter, that's it.
It's possible, but it might not come with his initial content. If you've read my CoC2 work at all you'll know I've written a couple of "topping very large, muscular and usually dominant men" scenes. What can I say, it's fun to write those huge dicks going off and painting a wall.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Me, who makes it a point to lose all my virginities on whatever character I make to him at the start of the run: :(

Excited for the Eden Expansion tho, can't wait to read :D
I love Vahn (let's be real, a sporty college dogboy is either the protagonist or the sexual partner in 80%+ of gay furry comics) but the donger bothers me. I didn't want to gate the crew thing behind changing it, either, because that just makes the original fans of Vahn sad and if I'm not writing an expansion for them then who am I really writing it for.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol
Status
Not open for further replies.