Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
There were a few projects you didn’t put up because they were primarily someone else’s. Sylvie’s Synthsheath-ification comes to mind. What’s different this time? Did Savin give his blessing or something? Will those old projects ever go up?

I only ask cuz I won’t do the Sylvia transformation in my main play through as I like the transformation scene and banter afterwards too much and I want to repeat it.
Dang, that's ancient history. I probably didn't put that up because it was fen's commission. I'll see if I can find the document later today and throw it up there.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
unknown.png

Who would have thought an artist I could comm taur stuff from would pop up on our doorstep. This scene isn't represented in game but one day...

Voxeye

Aug 1, 2018
There's been some time since last we heard anything of Lund. I know you started working on a more aggresive path for Lund, and that you intend to finish the submission path. Has there been any progress since your last file on patreon, or is there still a lot of work to do with the project?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
There's been some time since last we heard anything of Lund. I know you started working on a more aggresive path for Lund, and that you intend to finish the submission path. Has there been any progress since your last file on patreon, or is there still a lot of work to do with the project?
I might have it finished next week.

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018
Wsan.
Ur awesome.
Love the work so far, especially with Ardia.
Keep up the gud work.

slight SPOILER for those who haven't seen experienced Ardia crew yet, but she can fucking fill you with more cum in one oral scene than haley does in the offer self scene, which lasts a fucking day. holy shit.

moar dommy herms pls.

EDIT: nevermind, she doesn't fill you that much, must've been a bug or maybe a build up from me spending ALOT of time with xanthe then going to her. like, there was over 19000 pounds of cum in my steele.
DOUBLE EDIT: NOPE, AFTER LONG ENOUGH, SHE PUT 65000+ POUNDS IN MY STEELE.

she's perfect.

TRIPLE FUCKING EDIT: my record for ardia is over 8 million pounds after incubating ONE kid with the frostwyrm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wsan

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
A small Steele kissing Amber!
Featuring some very big fluffy ears down the bottom, just out of sight. I realized I never did post the completed commission of Amber/Haley stuff so I'll do that when this one's done
Amber is babe. On a side note Moira does amazing fucking art!

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Hello Wsan, first off I hope you had a great holiday. Secondly I was wondering about what projects you're looking forward to working on in 2020?

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Hello Wsan, first off I hope you had a great holiday. Secondly I was wondering about what projects you're looking forward to working on in 2020?
Thanks. I'm looking forward to writing some Ithzan stuff for getting her out of the VR program. She's been in there a little while.
There's also a bunch of depraved shit appropriate for cyberpunk that I want to write for Dhaal, so that's definitely on the list.
I'd like to poke at Amber more.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to writing some Ithzan stuff for getting her out of the VR program. She's been in there a little while.
There's also a bunch of depraved shit appropriate for cyberpunk that I want to write for Dhaal, so that's definitely on the list.
Thanks for the info I can't wait for more Amber and other projects from you!

Reactions: Senera2000

zero1234

May 22, 2018
Do you have plans write a scene were you can fuck crew ambers butt. Or maybe add the old one to crew sex scenes ??

Ooh Woo

Aug 6, 2019
Out of curiosity, would your plans for Ithzan be an expansion to KiroQuest, or would we be able to return to the laboratory?

Reactions: Droxzyn

Mr. Grau

Sep 14, 2015
It'll be an individual thing. There's no way I'm taking on a behemoth project like making Po's freighter repeatable content.
Sorry to ask, but does that mean we have to hold off on completing KiroQuest or will it be something available after?

Amens

Jan 10, 2017
Norway
Excellent :)
I feet bad for Ithzan being stuck in there for that long.
One more thing to look forward to !

Status
Not open for further replies.