Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Wasn’t Amber supposed to get preg content? That sounds like a nightmare to write with all the Dumbfuck variations there are.
The plan was she can't do preg content if you give her drugs.
Ya, this. For the exact reason you mentioned. I'm not doing 7 branches of shit for what's probably going to be over 15k words.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
For some reason it occurred to me that at least body type wise, these two are the stereotypical cop duo. I regret nothing and everything.
8f32f97c5822121788848f7de1c1f003.png

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
The wsan character that needs preg most is either hailey or zephyr. Preferably the former.

A flame lord mother would just replay the kid in the oven scenario

Does zephyr even has a pussy?

Also, do you have plans for a amber ball worship? Cuz those watermelons need some love

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I definitely want to do more Amber threesomes where you bring her to a planet and have her fuck or get fucked (or have Steele get fucked by both) by the characters there. Like Haley or Ellie, Sylvie, Kiro, etc. Basically any char that would be up to get fucked by or fuck a horny taur.

I could see kaede hopping on that pony ride

Reactions: Savin

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I have wanted to attempt to make an Amber or Stella scene for some time. I was wondering your view on people making new scenes for you characters? Are you ok with it, should I just leave them be?
Depends if it interferes with stuff I'm doing or plan to do. If you wanted to write Amber pregnancy, hard no. If you just wanted to do a scene for her with a specific kink that isn't in there already, fire away. I'll edit it if I think it's out of character or whatever.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I'd say we shouldn't be sticking dicks into the crazy, but let's be honest... one of the most fun fucks on that rock.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Crazy is relative.

Reactions: Kesil

H3X

Jul 10, 2018
So I see in Fen's post about the latest public build that Amber has new "drain her" scenes, but I can't seem to find them...am I just being dense or is there something specific that needs to happen to trigger them?

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
So I see in Fen's post about the latest public build that Amber has new "drain her" scenes, but I can't seem to find them...am I just being dense or is there something specific that needs to happen to trigger them?
It should be available when you have her on board. But I don't know if there are any other requirements? I would also check if you have the latest public build.

Status
Not open for further replies.