Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I love how crazy she is and just how ready she is to get "punished".

I also find it hilarious where if you refuse her the first time you beat her you get this jaw drop from her, which from the way its described, feels almost cartoonish.

So thanks Wsan.

Reactions: Athena and Wsan

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Commissioned a friend of mine.

Wsan---Amber.jpg

Wsan---Amber_leafcover.jpg

Wsan---Amber_clothed_nosnorkle.jpg

Turned out fucking fantastic.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Sweet!

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Question: any news on snek waifue? I know about Fens current ban on new npc but will she be worked on when that gets lifted

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Question: any news on snek waifue? I know about Fens current ban on new npc but will she be worked on when that gets lifted
To be fair, the ban is only on submissions, so your question is safe to ask. NPCs can be worked on until completion.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
But she's not even in the game, I was just curious if she was still being worked on or if other projects had priority

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
The wsan character that needs preg most is either hailey or zephyr. Preferably the former.

A flame lord mother would just replay the kid in the oven scenario

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The wsan character that needs preg most is either hailey or zephyr. Preferably the former.

A flame lord mother would just replay the kid in the oven scenario
Just a reminder, but Zephyr and Ellie aren't my characters, lol. I'd love to do Haley or Zephyr content, though I'm pretty wary of doing both sides of Zephyr pregnancy.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Bad end where a hormonal Zephyr literally punches Steele's head off when?
When she's in the middle of labour, after she's crushed Steele's hands when they try to support her.

Status
Not open for further replies.