Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'd suggest just giving Siegwulfe a cheat like Mitzi. So typing 'bimbulfe' equips you with the upgraded Siegwulfe and immediately prompts you for a name. People who use it will miss out on the nice introductory reaming, but it means they don't have to savescum just to get her, like I did. (and let me tell you that breaking Badger OUT of jail was a lot harder than locking her up)
lol that's actually a really good idea and I'll pass it on. It doesn't address the issue of "give me regular siegwulfe but domme" but it's a good solution otherwise.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
lol that's actually a really good idea and I'll pass it on. It doesn't address the issue of "give me regular siegwulfe but domme" but it's a good solution otherwise.
Yeah, just judging by the current busts, I'd prefer the normal Wulfe but domme. I dunno, Bimbowulfe seems like too much.

Reactions: valkyr42 and Kesil

marsup

Sep 6, 2016
Just read savin's post saw you are apparently working on an amazonian huskar. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: William.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
Fen showed a pic of her on stream last week.

She's fucking hot. (pun very much intended, you'll see)

Definitely something we need on Zheng Shi, and finally some rep for the Corona Lords.
Have you forgotten Smithing Puppy so soon?

marsup

Sep 6, 2016

Definitely something we need on Zheng Shi, and finally some rep for the Corona Lords.
I missed most of the stream only saw Roxy. Is she fully female or is she a futa?

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I missed most of the stream only saw Roxy. Is she fully female or is she a futa?
I'm pretty sure "amazons" have to be purefem, could be wrong though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Can we have a name for this lady? Or is that part of the surprise?

kachowski labowski

Aug 9, 2018

Screenshot?
Also, can't help but think back to Korematsune's Arcadia at the mention of amazonian huskars.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
3tOiofpkB3sCsizsoawr7ZT9d_CZ9jqStc03TVAu2PsPvVRkhgGRIx4LoUbf71LHO_xaSom7UeCrj0bok0xFfVRU7FHlDg1WGEj90DZ6jVms4N-RlP0LlaJlehCtKRgeuFDVkcPo

*Subject to change, super early sketch. I really like the design though.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, now everyone can forget they saw the angry flamethrower armed Huskar lady and pretend she's a surprise when she shows up proper.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
In the Haley Ellie threesome there is no mention of Haley being an anal virgin (if you have a dick that fits in her puss and another that fits up her ass they will both be used)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Just wanted to say, I really, really enjoyed Syri and the Milodans encounter.

Is it just a once off? I wouldn't mind going through it again two or three more... dozen times.

Reactions: Xerox

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just wanted to say, I really, really enjoyed Syri and the Milodans encounter.

Is it just a once off? I wouldn't mind going through it again two or three more... dozen times.
Yeah, it's a one off. I might write some more of them in the future, though; letting Steele bang the mom and Syri the daughter would be fun, etc.

Reactions: Athena
Jul 8, 2018
Corona Flamer is probably my favourite encounter added to this game period.

It's great to see more variety in dynamics with NPCs.

Amazingly written, Wsan!

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
For the pyro pup did you get an inspiration from Cheryl tunt archer? Idk why but I just get the feeling they are somewhat similar personality wise both crazy bitches.

Attachments

• choke-a-bitch-sploosh.jpg
    choke-a-bitch-sploosh.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.