Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Any plans for new scenes for Ellie? I love her parent route and preg so much! I recently got back into tits and remembered how much I adore that taur qt.

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
so I'm writing an Edan crew expansion (who?)

Who is he? Just the best leithan merc ever!! Fck yeah I’m excited! You just made my day, and I’ll be back later after I clean up the drool on my keyboard.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Who is he? Just the best leithan merc ever!! Fck yeah I’m excited! You just made my day, and I’ll be back later after I clean up the drool on my keyboard.
"Drool". Yeah, sure. :p

Reactions: Majulla

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Any plans for new scenes for Ellie? I love her parent route and preg so much! I recently got back into tits and remembered how much I adore that taur qt.
Not really, mostly because of time commitment. I have too many of my own taurs to go through first, y'know. One of the downsides of writing for both TiTS and CoC2 is that my total time on project has diminished, because I only get to work for a max of 40 hours on either of them per 2 weeks. I have to choose my projects pretty carefully now or I can be stuck writing them for months.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
Not really, mostly because of time commitment. I have too many of my own taurs to go through first, y'know. One of the downsides of writing for both TiTS and CoC2 is that my total time on project has diminished, because I only get to work for a max of 40 hours on either of them per 2 weeks. I have to choose my projects pretty carefully now or I can be stuck writing them for months.
Oof well I hope everything works out! Always excited to see what comes next from your wonderful writing.

Reactions: Wsan

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Downside of being a writer stud; you got to knock up so many and you can't just mush them all into an orgy and be done with it.

Wait... maybe...

No, writer orgy would be a terrible idea for the readers.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
On the off-chance you haven't seen it yet, I figure it's up your alley.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Wsan, I know you have a huge and fantastic list of things you're planning on doing, and an even longer list of such things that you want to do, but I just have to ask if there's a more dedicated blowjob/throatfucking scene for Domwulfe on either of them? The "swap oral" scene is pretty barebones compared to the rest of the lovely bot's content. I feel like there's a hole that has yet to learn that it only exists to please Mistress.

Last edited:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Wsan, I know you have a huge and fantastic list of things you're planning on doing, and an even longer list of such things that you want to do, but I just have to ask if there's a more dedicated blowjob/throatfucking scene for Domwulfe on either of them? The "swap oral" scene is pretty barebones compared to the rest of the lovely bot's content. I feel like there's a hole that has yet to learn that it only exists to please Mistress.
That was a commission, so it was done to the specifications. As much as I'd actually love to run around putting more oral scenes on everything, it's not in the cards.

Reactions: kachowski labowski

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
That was a commission, so it was done to the specifications. As much as I'd actually love to run around putting more oral scenes on everything, it's not in the cards.
'kay. Any news about Lund's forceful dom path?

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
'kay. Any news about Lund's forceful dom path?

I think that's been implemented already, although not to the extent that was originally planned. Lund does get to attack and forcefully dom you in the Uvetan ice fields. You just dont get to forcefully dom him if you win.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
I think that's been implemented already, although not to the extent that was originally planned. Lund does get to attack and forcefully dom you in the Uvetan ice fields. You just dont get to forcefully dom him if you win.

Been written, dunno if it was ever implemented.
I can't find any mention of it in the updates (I searched "lund"), nothing on the wiki, and I've been running around Uveto's wilderness for awhile now without finding him. Do I need to complete the siege or something? Any specific area he shows up in?

Roast_chicken

Mar 14, 2017
I can't find any mention of it in the updates (I searched "lund"), nothing on the wiki, and I've been running around Uveto's wilderness for awhile now without finding him. Do I need to complete the siege or something? Any specific area he shows up in?
I believe it happens after you tell him to fuck off. He becomes a hostile encounter. I just took a quick glance at the code and I don't see anything about it in his file sadly.

Damiekinz

Aug 1, 2017
I believe it happens after you tell him to fuck off. He becomes a hostile encounter. I just took a quick glance at the code and I don't see anything about it in his file sadly.
It was finished a while ago but hasn't been coded/implemented as of yet. You won't find him. But that is how you do it once it does.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Random progress update: I'm in the process of writing Edan's "Welcome aboard" joining-the-crew bit. Getting him to actually join is really simple -- he is a mercenary by trade, after all. If you've had a prior relationship (aka you did all of his old content up to the "staying in with delivery food"), there will be different options and dialogue and all that. For the players who can't get his old content, fear not: you will be able to build up your relationship with him to the point you are on equal footing (or knees) with people who could.

Also, this does technically mean that right before you recruit him you could go through all his old content and immediately recruit him. In this case the relationship will be treated as if it were an older one, which is both a technical limitation and a stylistic choice. He's been around for 4ish years. It's been a while.

I'm planning to be really extensive with his content... and I do mean really extensive. This might take a long time to deliver on. In the meantime, I'm still working on Shou's character (about 75% done) and tapping at my Dhaal NPC. I'm sure I'll have a bunch of projects done before Edan's crew content gets finished, but that's okay.

Majulla

Feb 20, 2020
I'm planning to be really extensive with his content... and I do mean really extensive. This might take a long time to deliver on.
The good stuff always takes time, and we will try to be patient. Sooo excited though! You’re the best!

Hugsbutts

Jan 8, 2017
Love the new hostile-Lund scenes but i assume after you make him hostile, there is no way to go back? Well without the bad-end?

johndoe191713

Apr 15, 2020
bob's condo
New Lund Content
original.gif

just wanted to drop my hat and say your writing stands out above all others personally. To me you hit the grammar notes just right and even stuff I don't usually seek out makes me jingle bells, so thanks and keep up the good shit

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
New Lund Content
original.gif

just wanted to drop my hat and say your writing stands out above all others personally. To me you hit the grammar notes just right and even stuff I don't usually seek out makes me jingle bells, so thanks and keep up the good shit
Thanks bud. Over the years of writing I've noticed I've started to care more about different things. Stuff like "I should vary sentence structure so my entire paragraphs aren't 'You do thing. She does thing. You do thing in response'" instead of just picking the best adjective or whatever. I wonder how different my writing would be if I'd had a formal education in it. What a weird and fun career this is. :catte:

Status
Not open for further replies.