Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
On topic of the TFs, generic deer TF could work taurism in if already taur, like how to currently get horse, cow (treatment) and fox, alternate way of cat. You could also go the route of catnip with misuse doing it, but that may be stepping on toes.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
On topic of the TFs, generic deer TF could work taurism in if already taur, like how to currently get horse, cow (treatment) and fox, alternate way of cat. You could also go the route of catnip with misuse doing it, but that may be stepping on toes.

Not really sure what you mean unless you're implying the TFs won't turn you into a taur, because that's wrong. A bipedal horse TF strikes me as completely pointless. They'll be lower body TFs to turn you into a taur of whatever type.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Not really sure what you mean unless you're implying the TFs won't turn you into a taur, because that's wrong. A bipedal horse TF strikes me as completely pointless. They'll be lower body TFs to turn you into a taur of whatever type.

I think he's saying that the deer TF should check to see if you already have features of certain races and, if you do, turn you into a taur of that race. Which seems pointless when you could just make a generic taur TF item that works with any race.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Horse_Pill Horse anthro TF in game. If already tauric, reduce legs to four if more and change to horse. What I was saying was that if you want to do a generic deer anthro TF then you can just do like that. If generic/targeted taur TF then this need not apply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Horse_Pill Horse anthro TF in game. If already tauric, reduce legs to four if more and change to horse. What I was saying was that if you want to do a generic deer anthro TF then you can just do like that. If generic/targeted taur TF then this need not apply.

It's just going to turn you into a deer-taur when you take it regardless of whether you're already a taur. There's no race associated with it or anything.

Also I renewed the Edan link in the OP, it goes to the new doc now. Not much in the way of new content except for the bit on page 33ish, though.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I mean, it's my personal favorite, so that's something.

Right. I forgot that some people walk around as a unicorn. That said, I was talking about literal horse TF. Hooves on feet isn't necessarily just a horse thing, and what you've got going on is a bit more particular than being a bipedal horse.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
It's true :(

Realistically I just couldn't figure out what people would want out of a bipedal horse TF in particular.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's true :(

Realistically I just couldn't figure out what people would want out of a bipedal horse TF in particular.

One of the most important things to understand about any kind of full-furry character, equine or otherwise, is that the face is not actually that of a real animal, it's that of a Disney film about animals.  The overall structure is designed to outwardly resemble the animal, but in practice is actually much more like a human's: wide expressive eyes adjusted in their placement to emphasize binocular vision, flexible lips that can enunciate words and make humanlike facial expressions, subtly shorter jaws that further make the mouth resemble a human's, etc.  By adding these traits in the correct manner you can create a visage that the audience recognizes as "that's a lion" or "that's a pony" without noticing that a lion or a pony cannot actually make the facial expressions that they're seeing.

As for the question: the hooves are a big draw, the fur, the size and power.  The cock, of course.  I actually prefer naleen claw-tipped fingers over the equine hoof-fingers, though I know some people enjoy them.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Codecat, if you end up igniting a heretofore nonexistent love of taurs in me, I'm never going to forgive you. Just like I'm never forgiving Nonesuch for making me hot for flowers. Flowers. 

This community will ruin me.  :p  

Fenoxo ruining your imaginary pussy and wombs with absurd dick sized and excessive cum quantity. Giving you the strangest boners in the world with the absurd stuff written in games. That about sums up this community xD

Edit: oh yes lets not forget the massive amount of different fetishes we all have.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
SHE'S SO PERFECT

Every puppyslut and kittyslut in this game is.

Also is it just me or do Adjatha's clothed characters have more realistic body proportions?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Based Adjy.

Didn't even like their art at first, what was I thinking.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Also is it just me or do Adjatha's clothed characters have more realistic body proportions?

It's not just you. Adjatha, and many other artists,  have a thing (by my observation) for particularly small waists. Which often results in a funny looking nude and a good looking clothed image, if the artist attempts to maintain chest and hips widths. Usually the waist thickness is mostly removed, muscularly speaking, from the lateral obliques. Causing image characters to have a fully developed "six-pack" but little if anything outside of it. Internally The only things affected are intestines and maybe some of the low hanging organs like the liver and such. Basically the images are as if women were in corsets, without a corset. Aside from the oblique musculature being missing or almost so.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Finished and submitted a dryad anal scene. I wasn't originally going to write one, but then Shou made a taurbooty bust for her with a cute butt and my hand was forced. Also, the Haley x Ellie voyeur scene will be in real soon. Also, I'm working on deer-taur/bison-taur (freedom beef) TFs right now.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
I'm simultaneously shaking with excitement and wishing I'd seen this post before I started working on a deer TF this morning.

Share your draft if you'd like. I've basically "finished", just need to put a couple of details in and do some word banks for descriptors and it's basically done. It'd be good to see if I missed anything.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'm simultaneously shaking with excitement and wishing I'd seen this post before I started working on a deer TF this morning.

Nothing wrong with a deer TF that's only for basic anthro deer, as has been said. Wsan is specifically just doing deer-taur, unsure what else will be packaged in.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Nothing wrong with a deer TF that's only for basic anthro deer, as has been said. Wsan is specifically just doing deer-taur, unsure what else will be packaged in.

TF is basically

-ears

-tail

-fur (brown with a random chance to be brown with dappled white spots) with a white underbelly

- tauric lower body including cocksize, equine cock because deercocks don't exist, vagina type to equine, capacity expansion in anus/vagina

- face (turns it human - may remove this, idk.)

- height change to 5'

- antlers for males

- balls (apparently deer nuts are cool, I have to look into it)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
TF is basically

-ears

-tail

-fur (brown with a random chance to be brown with dappled white spots) with a white underbelly

- tauric lower body including cocksize, equine cock because deercocks don't exist, vagina type to equine, capacity expansion in anus/vagina

- face (turns it human - may remove this, idk.)

- height change to 5'

- antlers for males

<.<

>.>

Sorry but you tempted me, lol soooo tempted me to do this xD

sample_b8aba36d3f81390c1dc11c2a574abc6ec6c4cb80.jpg

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Lemon-shaped balls are basically are what deer nuts are in a nutshell. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.