Cybernetic Synchronization

meijis

Jun 12, 2016
How do I become a cyborg? I tried using the Gobnila Snack Bar but my race score is not a cyborg, what do I have to do to have synthetic assets?

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
It's kinda weird that there's an item - and by extension a perk - related to cybernetics, yet they're not implemented.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It's kinda weird that there's an item - and by extension a perk - related to cybernetics, yet they're not implemented.

Not really. From what little I understand about game development, such things are rather common.

Darth-Omix

Nov 28, 2015
Not really. From what little I understand about game development, such things are rather common.

Well for this game it's a little weird. I mean sure the framework can be there, but why implement the Perk then? I mean the item does induce transformations and another unrelated perk. I just don't see why they didn't leave the Cybernetic Synchronization perk out of the game until cybernetics are actually in the game to make use of it. Or at least tack onto its description (Cybernetics Not Currently Implemented).

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Foxxling's husbando companion will be able to grant cybernetics.  But lets not count our companions before Geddy codes them in.  

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Foxxling's husbando companion will be able to grant cybernetics.  But lets not count our companions before Geddy codes them in.  

Especially since that's the first I think any of us have heard about it.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
https://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/534-manly-content-thread/#comment-8495

Kashawn by Foxxling: A black human follower with loads of cybernetics and a robot bag.   

The perks in the gdoc are tagged as Fen Approved.  

Okay, that's one actual relevant item -- the Occular. You made it sound like there was a whole cyberization system in there or some shit. What's there doesn't conflict with the cyberization stuff we've gotten drafted so whatever, should be okay if it ever gets coded.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Okay, that's one actual relevant item -- the Occular. You made it sound like there was a whole cyberization system in there or some shit. What's there doesn't conflict with the cyberization stuff we've gotten drafted so whatever, should be okay if it ever gets coded.

I was under the impression that it was the full system.  Reread things. 

I stand corrected.