PuppySlutmas

George

May 3, 2016
I recently stumbled upon some mentions of puppyslutmas, but I cant find a lot of information on it. Can anyone point me in a direction to help find it if it still exists? I appreciate the help if its available and apologize if its an incontinence to ask about it xD

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Set your system date to around Christmas and talk to Anno or Syri a bit. Should get an invitation to their family christmas party. Enjoy.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Set your system date to around Christmas and talk to Anno or Syri a bit. Should get an invitation to their family christmas party. Enjoy.

One of my favorite moments in the game, especially for Syri...the only thing marring it is I always feel like a heel for turning down Anno as I can't seem to just as Syri first.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Join the glorious threesome master race. We just have to wait for Savin to write it. Hell I'm not even talking about the sex (right now anyway), just the relationship parts.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
My Steele won't leave their quarters for a week once this happens. 

Now if only Savin would take advantage of Sterilex and allow us to creampie Anno and allow Sryi to cream our female/herm PC without the risk of pregnancy.

Maybe he's already planned it... but I won't hold my breath... pls savin make it so! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Now if only Savin would take advantage of Sterilex and allow us to creampie Anno and allow Sryi to cream our female/herm PC without the risk of pregnancy.

Maybe he's already planned it... but I won't hold my breath... pls savin make it so! :p

The logical part of my brain that wants to just enjoy borderline mind-breakingly orgasmic sex with the puppyslut sisters agrees with you...the horny breeder in me however is going, "HOW DARE YOU!?"

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

Would that the item had existed before I wrote all Syri's scenes.

Whenever she moves to Uveto I'll probably do something with that yeah

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Would that the item had existed before I wrote all Syri's scenes.

Whenever she moves to Uveto I'll probably do something with that yeah

This I like, despite being a gamer breeder, because the connection with Syri is solidly written enough that unless it happens by her choice either way (whether becoming female and pregnant or impregnating Steele.) it feels wrong and I think this happening during Syri quest will actually give her a lot of piece of mind, since becoming a puppy father (right term for her?) is something that preys on her thoughts a lot.