Syri

AccendinoMan

May 15, 2016
How do you unlock the "Don't go" option after screwing Syri? I remember unlocking it once but have no idea how I did that

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think that won't be possible until Savin write content for it. Plus I think it was never possible to pick this option.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Actually I think the don't go button is for going another round with Syri, but you need high labido for it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Long as you have the standard lust amount (33?) it should be there.

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Yeah, it's having the minimum lust required for another scene that allows it.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
It's just a libido thing. I seem to recall it having a tooltip if it's locked, but hey.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
There are a few scenes in game that require you to have a min of 80 libido, I think that is one of them.

M

MateMint

Was kinda hoping for a ''don't go, stay and stuff.. You know have some fun with your sister and I''

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's not libido based, it's if you can go again.  The blowjob always triggers it because you don't cum, so your Lust isn't reset.  Syri, being an NPC, has no such limitations, so you can give Syri infinite blowjobs in a row as long as you don't do anything else.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It's not libido based, it's if you can go again.  The blowjob always triggers it because you don't cum, so your Lust isn't reset.  Syri, being an NPC, has no such limitations, so you can give Syri infinite blowjobs in a row as long as you don't do anything else.

Though, having max (or close enough to max) libido helps with that min lust.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can't; Syri finds you clingy and has commitment issues.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I'll chime in that if it's Lust based it's low lust levels. I'm keen to think it's high Libido as well, haven't looked at the scene code to see what it is yet.

if(pc.libido() >= 60 || pc.lust() >= 33) addButton(2,"Don't Go",dontGoAwayYouKnotCunt);

I think this is the right bit, so it's locked behind both.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I'll chime in that if it's Lust based it's low lust levels. I'm keen to think it's high Libido as well, haven't looked at the scene code to see what it is yet.

if(pc.libido() >= 60 || pc.lust() >= 33) addButton(2,"Don't Go",dontGoAwayYouKnotCunt);

I think this is the right bit, so it's locked behind both.

| | signifies 'or', not 'and'. So if that bit is from the current code, you can trigger it with either High enough Libido or sufficient risidual Lust.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
LOL I like that added blurb of "don't go away you knot cunt" xD

If you have read CoC code you would tons of such names for scenes like here so it's already long tradition at fen games for this funny names of links to scenes that sadly many people will never see ^^