Nilil (Terrifying Tentacles)

Frogapus

Champion Cocksucker
Creator
Feb 21, 2016
Froggy's current project is a break from all the cuteness I've been doing (Tlako / Prai Ellit / Raga) and moving towards populating Uveto VII with some less-than-human aliens.

Meet the Nilil, a race of energy-draining tentacle monsters native to the surface of Uveto VII. The're basically just masks with a massive cluster of tentacles sprouting from them. The idea would be that they're sex monsters by ways of mimic octopuses ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimic_octopus ). Also, I realized halfway through that they'd go great with a little mythological theme thrown in, so I tuned them up to fit with Japanese yuki-onna legends. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuki-onna

The problem is, that they might now be a little TOO terrifying. The idea is that these creatures hide in snowstorms, then assume the silhouette of females, copying voices, and then explode into tentacles when people get too close. But the noh-mask look and the lack of an actual body might be a little too unsettling for a smut game. 

I've written up a sort of pseudo-codex entry (not the actual encounter yet) on them before I get started, but I'd love some feedback in case the concept needs tweaking. What do you guys think? Too scary? Not scary enough? Not sexy enough?

Potential fetishes covered: immobilization, helplessness, tentacles, full-body restraint.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BA6pKGa46n6tPeBl2YsMUzgFiPvykOz-jaoymJ4hlHw/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: Jongeedubs

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Nilil will most often attempt to initially stimulate prey into producing more heat by simple friction, then then extend further fronds to the warmest areas, absorbing as much as possible

I know it´s just an outline, but I couldn´t help myself...

Last edited by a moderator:

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Uveto seems to be the beginning of the introduction of psionic content in the game. It's great that these beings are terrifying but it would be nice if for the sake of smut they could perhaps at least psionically project the appearance of being sexy individuals while they have their way with you. You could further amp up the horror element while meeting the smut requirements by perhaps approaching it from an angle a little bit like this? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saya_no_Uta

This way they can be terrifying eldritch beings but also by virtue of fucking with a victim's mind at least make themselves seem appealing to fuck.

Even while screwing with Steel's mind their true forms could still be hinted at if you'd like during the scenes perhaps. Maybe through discrepancies like the shadows they cast?

saya_no_uta_by_artaniss.jpg

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Uveto seems to be the beginning of the introduction of psionic content in the game. It's great that these beings are terrifying but it would be nice if for the sake of smut they could perhaps at least psionically project the appearance of being sexy individuals while they have their way with you. You could further amp up the horror element while meeting the smut requirements by perhaps approaching it from an angle a little bit like this? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saya_no_Uta

This way they can be terrifying eldritch beings but also by virtue of fucking with a victim's mind at least make themselves seem appealing to fuck.

Even while screwing with Steel's mind their true forms could still be hinted at if you;d like during the scenes perhaps. Maybe through discrepancies like the shadows they cast?

Two problems that I see with this suggestion:

1) We already have a psionic mindfuck tentacle monster, even if it is not a combat encounter.

2) The projected pleasant images can potentially dilute the listed core fetishes.

As for the main idea, I personally think that while it's not scary, it's quite unsettling, and sexy as far as the target fetishes go. As a suggestion for the encounter itself, both of those aspects can be amplified by the creature continuing to mimic the sounds it heard from its previous victims throughout the whole thing. 

Corivas

Aug 29, 2015
I'd be totally okay with this, especially with Milkman's idea of implementing some Saya no Uta aspects in it.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I'm gonna have to say that I like the original concept way more than milkman's idea, which takes away a huge portion of the 'uniqueness' and makes it just another standard-hentai-thingie, but that is probably just the way I feel about it.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I have to agree with Pyrate that sticking to your original concept is better IMHO for keeping the creep towards hentai out. Hentai's fine but I'd personally like to see more tentacle stuff that ISN'T related to hentai expressions of such. Your take gives us such. As far as the psychic stuff I wouldn't mind seeing things like psychic imaging and such but keep in mind that it would be an energy expenditure and the species seems to be "hunting energy" so holding such an image AFTER the prey is caught makes no sense. When it comes to the lack of a body, my personal take on tentacle stuff is that it's a LOT more about envisioning the victim than the "creature". As long as you have a clear vision of what it looks like and how it behaves/acts, it should be wonderful for it's kink-genre.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
2spooky