Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs. "If what I guessed about your mom the first time I met her is right, that the kid will be an ass kicker is a guarantee!" He pulls both of them closer. "But I wouldn't mind, really. I could use someone to watch my back. Er... Another person, I mean." He says, chuckling, when Kresh glares up at him. "And Willow could definitely use someone to talk to. Speaking of which, Willow, we've been rather lax in our spell lessons. We should sit down and teach me something useful."

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh! That would be fun! We have plenty of space to practice outside and water in case fire balls go all over the place."

"Don't get too complacent Chieftain...you have to find one more missing human"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs, then nods at Kresh. "I've been thinking about that... I was thinking... After the kids have grown, we'll let them roam, while we go and take down the succubus. And maybe fuck her silly." He grins, but his face turns serious momentarily after. "But it's going to be hard. We'll need to be prepared for losses. And we'll need to train harder if we're to defeat her. Something tells me she isn't your average omnibus...." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Most likely not. But if she has the last human, then she has to be taken down." Kresh gives a nod as if confirming her own words.

"just you wait big guy! I am going to get so strong she will drop with a single hit!"

"Hmmph, you won't reach her by the time my spells tear her asunder"

"Ummm...moral support?"

"I will throw potions around! Make her too horney to fight!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus laughs at their enthusiasm. "On that note, let's get some sleep!" He says, sitting up and pulling the covers over them, snuggling up with his lovers. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Everyone settles down for the night, dozing in Dryvus' warm embrace. The night passes quickly and without issue. Soon, the morning sun shines through the window.

As Dryvus wakes up he is instantly aware of a warm, wet and tight feeling around his twin members.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra is under the sheets with his cocks shoved up her pussy and ass. She has a hand over her mouth to muffle the sound as she grinds her hips.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus grins, remembering the first time he fucked her, back in Boggit, in much the same situation. He pulls her lower, getting her tits within range, and pulling on her nipples. A tentacle cock slides out and into her asshole, worming it's way into her bowels and vibrating. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a startled squeak and looks up at Dryvus, a smile growing on her face. She pushes her chest out so he can better grab at it and means slightly as a tentacle slides up her ass with his member.

"Morning big guy...got any more tentacles for your goblin slut?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure do..." He mutters, sliding another tentacle into her pussy and pushing it right past her cervix, making it vibrate too. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She groans again, her pussy constantly leaking around his cock as she grinds her hips faster, rubbing his demonic dicks against her insides. 

"Come on big guy....I know you have more, don't tease me. Fill me up with those cocks. I know you want to."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fine, then. How about all of them?" He grins evilly, right before he shoves four more into her ass and the remaining three into her pussy, all of them vibrating. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes roll up most of the way into her head as she buries her face in his chest. Her muscles spasm and twitches in pleasure as she works to keep nice and tight against the excessive amount of cock currently stuffed into her small body.

"Ffffuuuuuck, soooo good! More cocks...want more of your cocks!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He raises an eyebrow. Any more cocks, and she'd be more hole than goblin! And anyway, he didn't have any more to give, unfortunately. He pulls Altra off, flipping her over and setting her back down on her knees. He lines his dicks up with her ass and pussy, pressing back in, his tentacles following, four in her ass and three in her pussy, all vibrating. They match his pace, thrusting slowly back and forth into her holes. One look at Altra confirms it. She's gone. Her gaze is unfocused and her tongue is hanging out of her mouth. Dryvus chuckles and slowly saws back and forth, his tentacles twisting and driving deeper with every thrust into her tight ass. He bends over her and whispers into her ear. "This position seem familiar? Except last time I had two cocks up your ass..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Cooooock. So much cooooock" Yea, Altra is completely gone, lust addled to the point of near brain washed state. In fact, if Dryvus wanted to, she would be putty in his hands should he use his magic. Her holes keep clenching and tugging on his cocks, desperate to keep them inside her.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He continues thrusting into her slowly, savoring the feeling of her tight holes wringing his cocks. He starts making deeper thrusts, using his hands to spread her cheeks apart and get a good look at her stretched asshole and pussy. He was really starting to like the sight of her holes spread on his dicks... He picks up the pace a little, rocking her little body back and forth, using it like a living cocksleeve. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her tits swing around with every thrust, her holes fighting to keep a tight grip on the cocks she loves. Her toes curls and she lets out a slutty moan as she suddenly hits orgasm. She tightens up more than usual and copious amounts of girl cum come rushing out of her pussy, soaking his cocks and staining the bed sheets.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus grits his teeth, trying not to make any noise, but fails as a choked groan escapes his throat when he cums. The slow fucking, tight holes, and vibrating tentacles, not to mention the feeling of total dominance he had over this tiny goblin, was just too much to bear...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Eleven cocks worth of cum rush into Altra's holes, near instantly filling her to the brim. Her stomach bloats out until she looks pregnant with five kids at once and even further as her ass is stuffed past capacity and starts leaking cum from her mouth. a blissed out happy expression is glued on her face as she is used so completely.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles and gets back into bed, pulling Altra up close to him like an overstuffed teddy bear, drifting off to sleep for a few more hours. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
When Dryvus wakes up next he finds the bed empty...save for Altra still speared on his cocks. The others must have gotten up, seen the two like that and left them to rest.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well... He doubted they would mind. They knew what a slut Altra was. He starts running his hands over her body, groping her ass and breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the little green cock sleeve twitches awake, her eyes rolling into focuse as her breasts and ass are once again tease. She looks down at her massive belly and smiles. "Woa...all eleven cocks....I feel so warm and safe like this."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well now I'm just disappointed. My arms holding you close like a lover didn't cut it? So mean..." Dryvus murmurs, smiling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"You know what I mean big guy. You always make me feel safe, but being stuffed with eleven cocks and eleven cocks worth of cum is....something else." She tils her head back and kisses his chin

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus nuzzles her hair. "Safe is what I aim for. Always. I'm never going to let anyone hurt you girls. And if someone manages to, the pain will be returned sevenfold. Except maybe this time I'll just sell them to the brothel or the huntresses..." He murmurs, nibbling her sensitive ears. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gives him a light slap on the wrist. "no more mindless vengeance, we talked about this Dryvus. Turning them into brain washed sluts though...I am ok with that! In fact, i will help!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I know...." He stays there for a while before pulling out of her and sitting up. "Time to go down. The others probably think we started fucking again." He says, laughing. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aww, I was really getting to enjoy this." She slowly pulls off his cocks, her gaped holes lewdly showing off her insides to Dryvus as she gets off the bed. "Woa...I need to drain some of this out, feel like I am full of jelly when I move."