Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He laughs before groaning at the pleasure inflicted on his dicks, his hips thrusting as if trying to fuck an invisible pussy. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She continues to fuck his ass smoothly but quickly while her tongue jerks his cocks over and over again. In only a couple of minutes she lets out a loud groan before her cock starts hosing his insides with hot, soothing cum. She doesn't have stomach swelling levers like dryvus, but he can feel it pooling in his gut, giving him a good belly fully of her hot demon spunk before she falls back with a sigh.

"That was...amazing. But I need more Dryvus. I need you inside me now. You can keep going right?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Obviously. I haven't even cum yet!" He whines, slowly getting off her dick and standing up. He drops to his knees and spreads her legs apart, letting his tongue run out and over her balls before delving into her pussy, thrashing and twisting around, rubbing against her G-spot and tickling the entrance to her womb. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans into the air, spreading her legs as wide as they will go to let him eat her out. The teasing to her balls served to get her cock rock hard again, pushing against her G spot earned Dryvus a mouth full of vanilla tasting girl cum and tickling her cervix drove her to buck her hips back against his face.

"Ah! D-dryvus! You are driving me crazy! Enough teasing! Just give me your cocks! All of them! i can take it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He yanks his tongue back into his mouth. "All of them? All seventeen of them?" He asks, his tongue tracing circles around her asshole. His hand reaches up to grab her dick and slowly strokes it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
the teasing to her anus earns a short gasp followed by a husky moan and the stroking of her cock makes it drool pre. "All seventeen of them. Don't doubt an omnibus' body Dryvus...now come up here lover...fuck my mind blank."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You had me at fuck." He says, fanning all fifteen tentacles out behind him as he pulls her closer to the edge of the seat, lining his dicks up with her holes and thrusting into them, the tentacles wiggling their way in one by one, the odd one out going for her tits. All the tentacles begin to vibrate as he slowly starts thrusting in and out of her, his hands reaching up to squeeze her breasts as he bends down to suckle on them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans when she finally gets his cocks inside her. Amazingly enough she is able to take his twin member and SIX tentacles in each hole! The last three tentacles quickly find a home in her warm and wet throat. Her legs lift and spread, her toes curling in the air as her mind practically goes blank with pleasure, her cock constantly drooling pre cum as Dryvus claims every inch of her body. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He takes it slow for the first few minutes before speeding up slightly with every thrust. He pulls Telana closer to him, biting her neck as he pounds away at her holes. He grabs her dick and starts jerking her off, adding even more to the pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Muffle groans and lusty panting are all he gets in return as her holes a stuffed to the absolute maximum. her legs twitch and bend as pleasure batters her body left and right. She is basically Dryvus' fuck toy at this point, completely at his mercy.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Telana... I love you. I really do..." He murmurs, slamming into her even faster. He feels his balls twitch, ready to deliver his seed into her waiting holes. He doesn't resist, letting the orgasm burn through him. And when he cums, it's the most powerful orgasm he's ever had. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
His words throw her into orgasm head first. her holes clamp down on his and girl cum pours freely from her pussy. Her cock twitches and starts spraying her load agaisnt Dryvus' stomach.  Then she feels his hot cum pouring into her and her eyes roll back in their head. Wave after wave of hot cum is pumped into her body, seventeen cocks worth of hyper productive cum. her stomach inflates like a baloon, getting bigger and bigger as it fills with his seed. Amazingly enough, not a single drops leaks out of her body as it greedily drinks it all in, leaving her belly gravid to the point she can't stand up and Drvus is pushed out and away from her, his twin members sliding out and his tentacles having to stretch around her belly to stay in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He slowly slips his tentacles out. "I... Probably should have warned you about that..." He chuckles. "I'm way too overproductive..." He laughs and pokes her belly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Belly is very warm and soft. With a laugh she pushes herself to sit up. "Oh this is fine. Watch this." She snaps her fingers and before Dryvus' eyes her stomach shrinks back down to its normal flat state. "Rapid process, a situational spell, but a helpful one!"

She stands up and faces him. "So...I am calling this fight a draw. Further more...since those huntresses already ran off with my entire farm of slaves....I guess my plans are foiled. I used too much power getting rid of Kestral to possibly march armies through the portal now. So congratulations hero...you win."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I win... And I get you too. Come here!" He yells, grabbing her in a bear hug and squeezing her tight before turning to the other girls. "You know, i cannot believe they just slept through all that noise. But then again, sexual noises are a perfectly normal thing in my house. Ooh! Speaking of which, wanna come home!?" He asks, looking down at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She wheezes as he crushes her in a bear hug. "Woa...easy there tiger. i can't go with you. I have to watch over all my followers. We aren't allowed back in toy'la remember?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He looks down at her and grins. "Who said we were going to Toy'la? We're going to my lakeside manor!" He says, loosening up a bit, his arms dropping to the small of her back and pulling her close, his forehead bending down to touch hers again. "So... You wanna come? There's place enough for everyone... I'm calling dibs on Zenny though. She's just too adorable!" He says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smile spreads across her face and tears roll down her cheek. "Really? We can have a new home? We don't have to hide any more?" She throws herself at Dryvus, hugging him tightly and pushing her face into his neck. "Thank you! ...Thank you!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oof!" He grunts as she throws herself onto him, then hugs her back, stroking her hair as he kisses her over and over. "No. No more hiding... No more running. Just acceptance. Not one person will say a word or raise a finger against you. I promise you that." He says. Tilting her chin up to kiss her as he starts spinning in place, literally lifting her off her feet as he kisses her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She embrace the kiss for a while before breaking free and flying up in the air with her wings. She flys out the throne room door and speaks loudly down the halls.

"Loyal followers! Heed your mistresses call! Assemble in the greeting chamber!"

Her loud voice walks the girls and they quickly clamber all over Dryvus, sobbing and hugging him in relief that he is finally awake and looks fine. Down in the greeting room, demons of all shapes and sizes were gathering with confused looks on their faces...except Zenny who is locked in a box.

"We are hiding her no longer! My new mate Dryvus has offered us sanctuary at a lake side manor built buy his own hands! We are free of this horrid castle!"

The demons cheer and hug each other, Incubi, succubi, imps and hellhounds all dance about the room. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus hugs all of them back, kissing each one in turn, Kresh's legs turning to jelly as usual before he walks back out to join Telana. "There's one little one we forgot..." Dryvus says, swooping down and over their heads, landing in front of the basement, going down into it, freeing Zenny from her prison, and flying back up to stand next to Telana. "Mine." He says, hugging Zenny to him. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Telana just shrugs. "Ok, I have tons of imps. you can have that one."

The demons in the room start to disperse as they go to gather their various possessions from around the castle ruins.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus hugs Zenny tighter. "Hear that? You're all mine, little buttslut!" He laughs. "So you guys wanna move in now or later? Plus some of you will have to share rooms. Maybe. The place is definitely large enough to house all of you, though. It's going to get a lot livelier around the house now. Just a few ground rules though. No fucking at any mealtimes, no fucking past three in the morning until five, and no cumstains on the ceiling!" He says, slapping her butt with his tail. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"We will be moving in right away. Just let them gather their things and we will head out as soon as we can."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods and waits, turning back to the girls. "Hey girls! Meet the infamous Zenny! Literally the first inhabitant if this land I fucked. Or rather, assraped." He chuckles, holding her up by the arms. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The girls laugh and all pat Zenny on he head, thanking her for bringing Dryvus to this world with her rape-able ass.

With that Dryvus's quest finally came to an end. The demons marched through the swamp with Dryvus at the front and they soon reached the lake manor. After some initial hostility from Gawd as she rose to defend the house, she quickly sat back down with a smile and a laugh. Shortly after their arrival, Dryvus set out to gather the humans from the north and with Telana's help, sent them back home. Should anyone ask...it was Dryvus' heroic last breath that saved them all.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
So what happened to our strange group of misfits and odd balls? 

Altra continued to persue her alchemy and with so many demons around she was never lacking for ingredients to brew her potions with. After a few months she jumped Dryvus in bed, giving him a lusty look and asking for a child of her own. It was only a few weeks later that she gave birth to twin goblins, a boy and a girl, Tom-Tom and Wino, that quickly became known as the home scamps. Altra quickly became known through out the lands as the best alchemist should you need a strange new potion as she didn't really brew small things like healing potions unless asked for them.

Frasia spends her days training and spending time with her daughter and Dryvus. She was already happy with what she had and with no real ambitions, became something of a house mom. She had yet another child with Dryvus, a normal shark girl they named Faulin, who she doted on endlessly and eventually started teaching her how to fight for self defense. It wasn't an exciting life, but it was one she was happy with and couldn't think of anything else she needed. 

Willow became a teacher at the manor, teaching the other demons how to interact without needing to rape and taint all those they want to spend time with. It was a messy ordeal at first as many of them new demons quickly settled into fucking each other brains out. But over the months she made progress to the point that most of them can actually interact with each other for an hour before the need to fuck and cum is too great to ignore! Willow also spent time gathering books for her library, slowly filling up the shelves with novels of all kinds, eventually having quite the collection on her hands.

Kresh was at a bit of a loss. No one needed training and her biggest hunt was completely, so she simply served Dryvus as best she could and eventually earned her necklace back. It didn't change anything other than the fact she now wore a necklace. Ocasioanlly she would go out for a hunt on her own or visit her sisters at the den...but for the most part she simply stayed home and followed Dryvus about, finding great pleasure in his presence alone.

Jessy focused on growing her crystals, getting a real collection going within a few months. Soon she had enough to continue her special crystal geomancy and even started teaching it to Dryvus. Other than that she bashfully requested that Dryvus teach her how to cook and while at first she had some rather horrible attempts, she is not at least decent in her cooking. It took a solid year of convincing before she agreed to have a child with Dryvus, giving birth to another crystal lamia daughter she named Miranda. She was the spitting image of her mother but her scales were a golden brass color rather than red. 

Zevra and chelise decided to stick around instead of wander off tot he desert again. Zevra got the garden into a large sprawling place full of fruit, veggies and spices that was enough to supply the entire house after a year of hard work. Chelise started making clothes and accessories for anyone who asked, the little lamb becoming very popular for her cock socks and scarves. Zevra never had a child, said Chelsie was more than enough responsibility as it is.

Melinda remained loyal to Dryvus throughout the days, making lots of spider silk for chelsies knitting and laying her eggs in anyone who volunteered to hold them. In just a few months there was talk of dryders making a come back in the swamp lands.

Telana stuck by Dryvus day in and day out. She was constantly in the mood for sex, either in his ass or having him stuff her holes, she didn't care so long as it was him doing it. Other than that she just kept the demons in some form of control to make sure they didn't destroy their new home in a lust haze.

Gawd eventually just build her own shelter on the lake side, not wanting to leave her harem or the lake manor any longer. After a while she had ten shark girls all serving her day in and day out, almost always having two of them inside her womb at any given time. She started teaching them white magic and over time they began to go out and purify tainted areas while healing those in need.

Mildred was fairly common as she would come by to play with all the kids and teach them both fighting and sexual education. Ocasioanlly she would bring her bimbo shark sluts up with her and use them as living dummies for her lessons, much to everyone's cheer.

the huntresses slowly grew in number with their intake of breed ready slaves. Soon enough it was common place to see them patrolling the planes for breeders and game to hunt.

Thus ends this story of Dryvus Maxin. He came, he saw, he raped and conquered. Now it is time for him to live his second chance in peace, away from the horrors of his home land and in the embrace of his many lovers and adoring children. In a land full of sex, slavery and rape; Dryvus Maxin had staked a claim.