Wsan writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Figured I'd give an update. I've finally finished on this massive commission (ended up being 31,500 words). It will require a lot of adjustment before it ever makes it into the game and I've learned a lot about commissions, but basically that's a piece of content that may make it into the game and not having to work on it frees me up for working on actual content.

I'll be working on all this stuff real soon:

- Chit

- Male Milodan barbarian encounter out on Uveto

- Snekjaw TF and subsequent Haley oral scene. Don't expect this to get any real support outside of the scenes I write for it, though; nobody's going to bother. It just happens to be a convenient excuse for Haley to fuck your mouth and NOT have you suffocate.

- Bisontaur TF

- Red venom bad end

- A shy, as-yet unnamed taur girl on NC

- Milking scene for Edan

Probably in no particular order (except the Milodan will be coming first-ish). The dryad miniquest and NT taur breeding ranch will come after all of these ones, because they'll be relatively large projects. But yeah, that's some of what you'll see soon enough.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Male milodan is pretty much done, Fen'll be coding him into the game sometime soon. If you beat him you can fuck him doggy, ride him anally or vaginally, give him a rimjob, or get fucked taurssionary style which is the word I just made up to describe a taur lying on their back to emulate missionary. If you lose, well, he fucks you into the ground.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Will there be a pregnancy attached to milodan?
Up to Fen, really. Not like there's going to be fatherly scenes when it's a tribal civilization on a backwater hellhole inhabited primarily by primitive dogcatorcs and corporations.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Congratulations on finishing yet another chunk of cool content, Codecat senpai. What's gonna be next on the chopping block?

Also, do you know if there are any plans for milodan females?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
tumblr_n3fondlfts1r5syywo1_500.png

Methinks its rather likely.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Also, do you know if there are any plans for milodan females?

Yes, but given the author (Geddy) I don't know when you'll see them. There's also another milodan encounter, but that comes after the females.
e: Also thanks, and the next thing up is probably Chit.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Those Milodan looks interesting. Anyone know who draw this one pic Zevos used? Ches or someone else?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe seems she is still quite popular option for peopls asking/aying her for making arts for game related stuff ^^
Well and to not go off subject after male milodan enc will be I hope female one will not take "a year" to be done and added.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Chit's probably the easiest thing I've written since my original inception of Edan, ha. I don't know when he'll actually be done because I want to do a lot of stuff with him, but it's fun so far. My plan is to have a progression path with him based on whether you pick Rough or Gentle the first time you have sex with him. Note that Rough doesn't mean you'll treat him like a disposable rag; they'll both be intimate, just different.

F

Franks

Just letting you know, the link to this thread from the commissions thread(And the link from this thread to the commissions thread) are still the old forum links, and they're broken because of that.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Just letting you know, the link to this thread from the commissions thread(And the link from this thread to the commissions thread) are still the old forum links, and they're broken because of that.
Oh, thanks. I fixed the one in my signature but not either of those.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
What about knocking her up?

Or mutually knocking one another up?
Those things can happen too, yeah. It's going to be a way off, though; Chit is going to be pretty involved. The first time you have sex with him has 7 variants (3 rough, 4 gentle).

Reactions: Xiokir

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Those things can happen too, yeah. It's going to be a way off, though; Chit is going to be pretty involved. The first time you have sex with him has 7 variants (3 rough, 4 gentle).

Do you prefer people poking around and commenting while you are in the process of writing a certain chunk of content or after you finished it?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Working on a commission for the Milodan male impregnating the PC at the moment. Soon your fluffy kits will be terrorizing the other babies in the nursery.
I feel like pretty much all of Steele's kids would only torment one another until they're old enough to wander the decks and torment the rest of the station.

Anyways floofy kids sound like fun.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Someone remind me to commission some scene for TiTS with guaranteed mutual impregnation.

Reactions: Xeivous

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hopefully this, with mutual knotting, of course.
Will take some advanced maneuvering to include hugs into that equation, but other than that I'm fully on board.
Soon your fluffy kits will be terrorizing the other babies in the nursery.
Will you actually write random blurbs for watching/interacting with the tiny saber-tooth kitties?

Reactions: alkeiser
Status
Not open for further replies.