Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gave a kind of short sharp hiss when penny penetrated her. "Oh~ I hope I remember how good sex is...." she said softly. She gave Penny a soft kiss on the cheek, and she could feel Jezzy's forked tongue flick angst her. Jezzy lifted up her leg and rested it on the side of the shower, giving penny better access to her nethers. She seemed content to let penny do her thing, even though she had a sad look on her face.

Sala was quivering in pleasure do to Emily's skill with her mouth, She would occasionally give her cocks head a good licking before she would sallow it hole again. Sala would make all kinds of lusty noises, all of them cute. Emily had also at this point, started stroking Sala's insides with her fingers. She wanted to Sala to feel that it wasn't just penny that loved her, she did too. "aaaaah! ooooh! Emily~ I-I-I I think Oh~" she couldn't finish her sentence the pleasure was hitting her really hard now.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny wrapped her hands around Jezzy's thigh as she used the new angle to her advtange, making long and slow thrusts into the lovely lizard lady. However, she never picks up the pace. Instead, she turns Jezzy's head and pushes her lips up against hers, drawing her into a drawn out kiss for several m inutes before pulling away. "you look so sad...what is wrong Jezzy. You can talk to me honey, I am very open minded you know." Her face shows obvious and truthful concern.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"I can't explain it. I just feel...empty inside...like I'm just a shell of person...." Jezzy said even as penny thrusts were starting to effect her. "oh~ you don't what its like....not having any clue who you are or what you've done....it leaves you...feeling so alone...." Jezzy hung her head trying to focus more on penny's ministrations then her own thoughts. Penny found that there were extra little bumps inside her pussy all of them rubbing against her gooey cock in a very pleasureful way.

Emily thought it was time to increase her speed, so she began to bob her head faster. her other hand had gone to give Sala well sized balls a good foundling while she kept up the pace of her fingering. Sala tongue was hanging out of her cute little mouth as her mind was aflame with bliss peen feelings. she just couldn't move, it was so much for her cock! Emily was truly masterful with that mouth of hers! it wouldn't be much longer before Sala would give her a beautiful load of that la'cutom cum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny frowns at such sad thoughts and slowly pulls out of Jezzy. With a quick movement she is now face to face with her, wrapping her arms around her back, pressing their fronts together so Jezzy's breasts sink into Penny's and pressing her lips up against Jezzy's. She gently pushes back into her lovely bumpy pussy, moaning into the kiss as her gooey cock is treated to such a unique pleasure. Penny holds the kiss for several minutes before breaking off and resting her forehead against her lizard lovers. "You're right, I don't know what the feels like...but you don't have to stay a shell. This is a rare chance to start over from scratch. I can be here for you for as long as you need. So show me that smile of yours...I really want to see it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Penny kiss and pumping from a new angle was a treat for Jezzy, her nubby pussy was sending her all kinds of lovely feelings. Her slitted eyes looked about as she tried to find the words. she couldn't really give her a smile like she asked but, Penny could see a twinkle in jezzy's eyes. "Penny...you're the nicest person i've ever met...but...well, I cant really remember the other people i have met but you get the point...." She gave penny another kiss this time snaking her forked tongue around with a little more feeling them before. She then grabbed onto penny's hips and began thrusting her own hips onto penny.

Sala was giving all kinds of cries and moans at this point (good god mika can really be oblivious when she scans things.) as Emily was driving the little herm up the walls with lust. "OH EMILY!OH EMILY! its so ...good..ah!", Emily was loving at as well. She was getting really good feelings herself, Sala's cock was lovely and tasty it was causing Emily to dribble herself. she decided to go fro broke she knew the little bug wasn't going to last much longer she she gave it every thing she had. she moved her head as fast as she could taking as much of that cock as she could. She could feel Sala's balls twitching as her cock throbbed hard in her mouth. "Yes thats right cum for me! Let it all out!", Emily thought as she gave her one last couple pumps. Then Sala cried out! her body shaking involuntarily as she came in Emily's mouth. A huge load of sweet la'cutom cum rushed in down her gullet giving her a "mouthgasm" as she herself came, splattering in her panties and pants.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled happily at the compliment and decided to drop the issue for now and focus on pleasing the lonely lizard in front of her. Her hands griped Jezzy's ass as she started to thrust into her harder and depper, but not too much faster. She swirling her tongue around Jezzy's in a playful and pleasurable game of cat and mouse. In a rather strange display, Penny's nipples turned into small pairs of lips and clamped onto Jezzy's nipples, sucking and tugging on them gently. Lewd slapping noises rang out every time their hips collided. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy moaned into their kiss as penny gave her a lot more to feel. "Mmm!?". She was surprised by the appearance of mouth nipples sucking on her own light green pair. That made her squeeze Penny's gooey butt. It was a very blissful feeling as the empty feeling inside began to be filled with all manner of lovely feelings. She gave Penny a lust filled gaze as one of Jezzy's hand slowly reached underneath Penny's goo cock and searched for her pussy. when she found it she went about tracing around its gray lips seeing how penny would react.

As Emily gulped down the last of the tasty blueish cream she finally released sala's peen from her mouth the little bug sook a little, her body still very unused to this much attention. Sala just lays there breathing deeply, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth. Once Emily herself catches her breath she licks her lips making sure she didn't leave any of that sweet "juice" behind. She then got up and toke a seat next to Sala and gave her a soft loving kiss on the cheek. "Oh Sala dear, you are just the cutest~", Emily then wraps her arms around her wanting noting more then to be close to the adorable little bug and snuggles her.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny lets out a happy squeak as her pussy is traced by Jezzy's finger. her nipple lips (Lipples?) picked up their pace every so slightly and she started thrusting into her a bit faster, eager to feel more of her special bumpy pussy, her flared head hitting every bump on the way in and out. Penny slides her hands down to Jezzy's ass and gives it a loving squeeze before she slides two fingers inside of her anus, moving them about teasingly. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gave an affectionate grunt as Penny gave her ass a nice bit of teasing, this emboldened her to slip two fingers into Penny's gray box. She pistoned her fingers in and out slowly enjoying the softness of her gooey body. Jezzy matched the speed of Penny's thrusts with her own, the sound of their hips slapping getting loader as jezzy gave more lusty moans into Penny's mouth. just then, Penny felt a small trickle of something leak from her lizard lovers teats. it was pink in color and tasted sweet and sour at the same time, blending together deliciously and tasting a bit like lemonade oddly enough.

Sala's eyes finally got back into focus as all four of them blinked. "haa...haa...haa.... holy...holy shit...", she said still a little hazy in her afterglow. "sound like you enjoyed yourself eh? well im happy give you some attention anytime." Emily said as she gave Sala another soft kiss. Sala tried to move to pick up her pants but Emily hugged her tighter, wanting to snuggle more. "Can i hug you a little longer, please.......", Emily said with puppy dog eyes (if those puppies were cyborgs anyway). As she held onto sala tighter. "...oh alright...." Sala said reluctantly. "oh yay!" she gave her another kiss.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's eye shot wide open as she tasted something coming from Jezzy's tits. She broke the kiss and looked down, a delighted look on her face. "Oh my gosh...you lactate!? That is actually the best thing ever!" In her excitement she starts sucking on those breasts harder, eager to get more from her chest while her fucking rapidly picks up the pace. "Oh Jezzy! You taste amazing! Now I can fuck you forever! Meal and interactive show in one!" She leans back into the kiss, rutting her with reckless abandon. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Wait, what? she was lactating?! she looked down herself just as surprised as Penny was. but before she could say anything Penny pulled her back into a kiss again muffing her response "Mmmmpf?!". As penny pounded her and sucked her tits even harder she grasped onto penny ass tightly, then increased the speed of her fingering into that soft goo pussy. "Oh god....my boobs..they feel so good!" she thought as more of the Shrax milk started coming out of her lovely bosom.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's breasts suck on Jezzy's like her life depended on it, rapidly sucking out her tasty milk one big gulp after another, the milk fading into Penny's body near instantly. The hand teasing Jezzy's ass shifts into an actual cock and quickly pushes inside her to pump along side the one in her pussy. Her hips moved quickly and each thrust caused a loud slap to ring across the bathroom. She squeaked and twitched around Jezzy's fingers in her pussy, the gray slit eagerly sucking on her fingers for more.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Now Jezzy boobs really fealt great, the greatest she ever had.....well...she could remember much in that department but still, it felt really fucking good! Her pluse quicked as the lust was really starting to pool in her mind, drowning out most of her lonely empty feelings. Even more of that sweat and sour milk was pouring its way into Penny's "lipples" now with her arousal levels rising. She felt something primal swelling in her body perhaps some kind of shrax mating instinct, and it egged Jezzy on making her growl in Pennys mouth sensually as she started fucking her with everything she had. Pistioning her fingers in and out of her gray snatch while bucking her hips like an animal in heat.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's lipples were taking long, big and greedy drinks from Jezzy's breasts down, gulping down huge mouth fulls of the sweet and sour milk with every pull. Penny has pushes Jezzy up against the wall of the shower now, slamming her gooey cock into that lovely bumpy tunnel, taking the extra time to get as deep as possible to rub her cock against every smooth pleasure bump inside her. She thrusts her second cock in and out of the lizard girls ass, moving it like an industrial piston that has no off button.

"So good! Mmmm! Soo tasty! Give me all that you have!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzys forked tongue sticks out of her mouth as penny really goes to town on her. She reaches over Pennys ass with her remaining hand and slides it down to her asshole,jamming a finger in there an finger fucking her gooey anus immediately, now both her hands were working penny's holes. Acting on instinct she continued to fuck penny's goo cocks with everything she had moaning and growling the whole time. Jezzy could feel something building in her chest and groin, and maybe after a minute of such intense fucking she could hold on no longer. her nipples twitched as one big final gush of pink milk came forth from her breasts, essentially having a "boobgasm". her nubby pussy clenched tightly around the gooey horse prick, its flared head had sent her to seventh heaven as she came all over it giving penny even more to taste.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With the gush of milk, anal fingering and the squeezing of that lovely nubby pussy, there is no way Penny could hold on. With a muffled wail of pleasure she begins hosing down Jezzy's insides with powerful blasts of hot goo cum. Over and over again she throbs and sprays more cum into her pussy and ass, filling her up to the point her stomach pushes out a bit from the sheer size of the load Penny is letting off inside of her. She moans and twitches against her lizard lover, lost in a sea of bliss.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy just about falls over from the strength of their orgasms. So she hugged onto penny tightly as she rode the coattails of her orgasm as gooey cum leaks from her holes. "Holy....Holy fuck....what was that?.....", she said as she continued to hug onto penny's soft body. "Well...I guess I don't feel so lonely anymore..." jezzy said as she kissed penny's cheek, her forked tongue tickling Penny again.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny tastes like mango and cinnamon, a very pleasant combo to be sure. She holds onto Jezzy as she comes down from her high, slowly pulling her cocks out of her. However, her lipples are still pulling at Jezzy's breasts, eager for more of her milk.

"Mmm, Good, cause you shouldn't feel lonely." she returns the kisses and smiles at her. "I can't believe you lactate! That is one of my biggest desires! A constantly lactating partner...Oh I could suckle you for hours!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gave a nervous laugh, "Hey now, I'm gonna get all sore if you keep that up." her boobs were only able to give Penny a small trickle. "yeah......well lets see if uh, what was her name again? Oh yeah Mika! lets see if she has her clue or whatever...", she said as she untangled herself from penny a little reluctantly. she then exited to dry herself off. she then looked at her jumpsuit. "Hmmm I think the thing needs to be washed penny you have a washer or something? I don't wanna get all that sweat in there back on me."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny whines a bit as Jezzy moves away from her, but smiles at the fact that she will be moving about naked. "Yes, I do have a washer on board!" She steps out and shakes off the water stuck to her gooey body. "I keep them in the cargo bay cause they take up too much room other wise. Follow me!" She leads her out of the bathroom and down the hall to the cargo bay. Tucked into the corner is a washer and dryer with some cleaning supplies on them. "here you are. toss it in with one of the cleaning pods and you should be good in an hour!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Yeah thanks....." she says as she sticks her jumpsuit in the washer along with a pod, bending over showing off her nice butt and pussy unintentionally. "well shoot, that means I'm gonna have to be naked for a bit....the others wont mind will they?" Jezzy said as she ran a hand up and down her tummy, feeling her scales.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Urge to grab....rising! Penny steps forward and presses herself up against Jezzy's bak again, her breasts on her back as she rubs her stomach up and down. "Goodness no! In fact, I like this much more. The jump suit is nice, but these scales need to be seen. In fact, I could take you again right here, right now." She plants light kisses on her neck and cheek. "but I won't cause I know you need to rest. For future note though, this ship is a place of acceptance, so if you want to be naked, go for it."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"oh, well, ok....", Jezzy said as she blushed, feeling those soft gooey tits resting on her again. she then turned around and gave penny a hug. "thanks for all you kind words penny.....". she then went out of the cargo area and headed back to the lounge/dinning area. As Jezzy and penny came into the room they found Mika typing away furiously on her terminal, as Sala was sitting there naked with Emily clinging to her a big wet spot on her pants. When Sala saw them and their naked bodies she blushed heavily and looked away embarrassed to have Jezzy seeing her big cock. "oh......um hey.....", Jezzy said as she sat down next to them. Emily saw them both and gave them smile. "oh hey is it everyone get naked time? I can get behind that! We just need to sneak the clothes off of Mika.", Emily said with her trademark giggle.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny walks up next to Mia with her arms behind her back, trying to look professional. "Ladies, may I have your attention please. These here is the legendary Mika, a beautiful and sexy creature with fierce intelligence and a kind heart." She pauses and looks at the three of them. "However, she has one key weakness...focus mode! when the Mika is in full focus, she is practically oblivious to the world around her. Notice as she hasn't even blushes at the oral sex that went on right next to her!" she steps up to Mika from behind. "So long as you do not hinder her vision for more than a few seconds, she will not know what is going on until her business is finished! Observe!" She kneels down and slowly slides Mika's pants off, tossing them aside. Next are her panties which are thrown into a different corner. With skilled hands she gets Mika's shirt off without alerting her to what is going on and a quick flick gets her bra off too, leaving Mika naked and unaware of it. "Tada" Penny bows.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Sala looked on surprised as all hell, Emily clapped as a big goofy grin ran across her face, Jezzy blinks unbelieving what she's seeing. "good show love, lets see what she does...." Emily said as she quickly got naked too, leaving everyone in the room nude. Mika was typing away as she was decoding the signal with several different programs at once. then finally, her screen blinked blue. "I've got it!", she shouted in triumph her fist in the air. "hey penny I-" she looked to the side to see three naked girls next to her. "Gah!? Uh guys....why are you all naked?" she said as she turned really red and looked down adverting her eyes, but in doing so, she came to the realization that she was nude too! She gasped and covered her pussy and nipples with her hands, "Kiyaaaah! where did my clothes go!?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny howls with laughter, slapping her knee as she almost falls over in hysterics. "Oh Mika! you are just too funny! you got so sucked into your work that I stripped you naked without you noticing a thing, even when I pulled our shirt up!" she sits in Mika's lap so they are face to face, breasts squished against each other. "to answer your question though. Emily just treated Sala to some amazing oral sex, Jezzy and I just got freaky in the shower and her jump sit is in the wash. All that happened without so much as a blink from you lover!" She starts planting wet kisses on her face and ends with a drawn out kiss to the lips. "As for your clothes...they are scattered about the room, I forget already."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika's faced turned even redder when she herd that all manner of sexual things happened around her. All without her noticing at all. Penny felt Mika's nipples poking her as she moved to try and get her clothes but, she couldn't with penny sitting in her lap like that. She stammered and stuttered, unnerved that so much could go on around her and she hadn't noticed at all! Sala was blushing too, so many naked bodies in one place was starting to make her dick perk up a bit. "oh silly Mika, its ok. it just means you're really dedicated to your work." Emily said with a wink as she hugged onto Sala tighter. Jezzy was scratching the back of her head her own face a little flushed. "so uh Mika, tell us what you found....", Jezzy said trying to sound as serious as she could. Mika took a breath, "W-Well uh.....um. the-the necklace is almost like a beacon of sorts...it seems to send signals to and from the ruins nearby. On t-top of that, it seems to be sending something out of the system...my estimates seem to put it back out in the fringe if we p-put this data in the navigation software, i-it should point us where we need to go..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mika, you're a genius!" She pushes against her lips once again, her tongue swirling around Mika's mouth for just a minute before she breaks off with a wink. "Come on, let's see where that beacon is trying to send us!" She gets off of Mika's lap and takes her to the cock pit, not letting her get dressed at all.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"B-But....ok....." she said as penny dragged her over to the cockpit. Mika then input her estimated coordinates on the star map. "lets see....f-following this line here...." she followed along the holomap. "this should send us.....here." she pointed at a planet. she zoomed in. "Oh, I think I kn-now this one already.... isn't that Silvum? If I recall correctly, its kind of a swampy place, lots of mangroves and lagoons....intact last time i checked it was a colony set up for the your people penny."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny thinks while stroking her chin and casually groping Mika's crotch. "Yea...I remember hearing about that place. It was supposed to be the Galora's first real attempt and making their own new colony. Of course, that means it will not be as stylish as your home Mika, but everything should be really sturdy and damn near bomb proof!" she smiles and slides a finger into Mika's ass. "So, Silvum is our next target for this galactic goose chase we are on...but first, I think we need to do some ship upgrades with our left over prize money."