Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Being la'cotum meant that by default, Sala was quite strong for her size so penny was squeezed by quite a strong grip. Mika and Emily both also a bit teary hugged onto Sala in the most loving and caring way she had ever felt. This lets her cry all that she needed and reassured her that they were there for her. after a little bit she finally settled down. she looked around all of them her eyes a little sore. "I.....I think I....might have fallen for you guys......."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiles and presses her lips against Sala's, flooding her mouth with mango cinnamon goodness. "The feeling is shared my love, trust me." Penny expanded her goo to try and hold all three of them at once, trying to feel all three of them as much as possible. "We are going to need a bigger ship." She gives a light laugh.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika and Emily both giggled a little at that as they slowly but reluctantly untangled them selves from the hug. Salas four eyed gaze shifted around a bit. "how the hell am i going to explain this to my big sis.....", Sala thought aloud. Jezzy was looking through an open window throught her scope and, "looks like its clear...I don't see any hostiles but that doesn't mean there isn't and ambush or something in the jungle."

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
And the mood is gone. She gently sets Sala down with a kiss to her cheek and turns to face Jezzy. "You are welcome to come along as well Jezzy to try and get some answers. For now though, lets just get back to my ship. Once we get out of this temple it is just through the jungle about an hour away and we are in the clear! Mika, with the left over credits...should we maybe fix her up a bit? Maybe get some new engines and fix the squeaky door?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika nodded, "S-Sure, that's not a bad idea. I'm certain we can find a place to fix her up...", Jezzy looked back at them, "...maybe....i just have to wonder if there's some one waiting for me out there and i just cant remember them...", she looked down sadly. Sala chimed in, "Hey, i need some clothes here.......can we head to my camp maybe?" She said, her hand on her peen. "I know you might kinda.....like it.....but i don't wanna be flapping in the wind here......"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny visibly deflates. "Awww, but I really like your current look. Naked looks very good on you love!" She gives her a playful pat on the shoulder. "Yes, we can stop at your camp first. Where is it?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily was looking a little disappointed too but she nodded in agreement. "I'm camped out on the other side of these ruins. i was hoping to scout the whole area for treasure.....but it looks like that this place is a bust......", Sala said just a little disappointed. "Ok Sala you lead the way and I'll cover you from just a short distance away." Jezzy said checked her rifle. Sala didn't like the idea of running around a forest nude but she had to get to camp one way or another. so with her peen in hand she took the lead out of the temple.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny followed along, her gauntlets on and her guard raised as they move out of the temple. "you know Sala...when we are on the ship maybe you could stay naked? I know Emily and I would appreciate it! Plus, I promise to make it worth your while." She gives her a playful wink.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"what? I....I don't know about that.", Sala said some of her trademark irritation returning to her. Mika and emily were both following Penny closely while Jezzy stayed a few paces away, her rifle at the ready. it only took a liitle bit of walking to get to the othe side of the ruins, there they found Sala's camp. She had a similar dome model insta shelter with her little table and chair. "oh! i had that model too...." mika said as she remembered her old camp back oh Ma-joon......oh how far and long ago that seemed. Sala quickly slipped inside her little dome, and after a little bit came back out wearing a new white long sleeve shirt and a much more sung pair of brown shorts. Her package was much easier to spot in her pants this time as she lacked her special panties. "ah...now i can relax a little. Lemme just pack up." she said as she went to the back of her little dome and pressed a button. the dome then quickly folded in on itself until i became but a little softball sized black ball. Sala then picked it up and but it neatly into her little pack. "ok lets head to the ship." She said flatly. "still thinking about penny's little offer?", Emily asked with a grin. "What thats.......I don't think im in a real hurry to get all naked again.", Sala said a little flustered by the thought

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny nodded and took the lead, heading back out the way they came and moving for her ship, still on guard with her gauntlets on. "I understand why you want to wear clothes...I just wish you wouldn't is all! That actually goes for all of you. To have my girls naked and pressed against my body all day and night would be paradise!" Penny day dreams about it, imagining Mika in her lap, emily to her right sucking on her nipple and little Sala to her left, sitting down as she stroked that big peen.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"wait! i have movement ahead!", Jezzy said as she pointed. Through her scope she could see a gang of men standing on the path ahead. "penny take a look at this." Jezzy said as she moved over to penny and handed her the rifle. "Look through the scope, tell me if you know these guys.....". As Penny looked through the scope she saw a familiar bunch of muscular men along with a tall dark bald dark skinned man taking the lead. they weren't naked this time how ever they were wearing red lose fitting clothes. In there hands she could see that many of them were holding weapons. most of them looking something like an old earth MP5 but with a bit more flair. Mika froze, she hoped it wasn't vaines men coming to get them. "Penny what do you see?" Sala asked quietly.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey...looks like our old friends are back Mika. Loose red clothes ring any bells? Mhmm, space pirates are back...but why are they tracking us?" She sighed as the words left her mouth. "Right, escaping the cells and making a mess of their ship and crew. Of course they would be angry. But how did they find us? Guess it doesn't really matter. We are not fighting naked in an arena this time around!" She passes Jezzy her rifle back. "I need to pay these guys back for what they did to my lovers anyway." 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"how do you wanna handle this penny? you're more or less the front line." Jezzy asked as she looked everyone over. Mika rubbed her hands together nervously. "T-This is not good... what if they have plasma weapons penny?!", Mika said her worry very obvious. Sala looked wary but her eyes confident. "I still got some grenades I'm ready to blow them away."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Jezzy, if you see a plasma weapon, dart them. Other wise, just try to pick them off one at a time while I distract them. Sala, if things start going south, you are our way out ok? Throw your grenade and I will jump out of the way so we can all make a run for it. Mika and Emily, keep your heads down and I promise you this will go just fine." She gives them a confident nod and starts walking toward the group of pirates, trying to remain unseen so she can hear what they are saying and maybe launch a surprise attack.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
With a nod Jezzy sneaked her way into the foliage and sala waited for penny to make a move. Mika took Emily by the hand and moved into the foliage as well while shifting her colors to green. This would be one of the most conventional of fights they would be a part of so she wasn't sure what help she could be.

As penny closed in she could begin to hear the gang. "Thats right, the goo bitch is here and my sources are never wrong! when i find her in gonna get her back ten fold! No one messes with the R.R syndicate! am i right boys?" cried the dark skinned man. at this distance she could easily recognize the lead guy. He was the asshole from the beach! apparently he had escaped the squiliden authorities. "They'll be coming down this way, shoot anyone that isn't one of our boys, but don't kill the squiliden you hear me!? she's my prize! If you hit the goo bitch let me know, I wanna end her myself!", "Mr.R.R syndicate" said as he motioned for them to move forward.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny's eye twitched in anger. HIS prize?! Oh that really pushed her buttons. Apparently one beat down wasn't enough! Getting her left fist ready she waited behind a tree for them to move forward, when she heard a foot fall to her side she swung around, left fist primed and slammed it into the gut whoever was unfortunate enough to be in front. The piston in her gauntlet hisses and fires off, slamming in the persons gut a second time and most likely sending them onto their ass.

"Hello everyone! Did you miss me?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Ironically, the thin dude that Mika had kicked right in the nuts back then was the guy that Penny struck. He fell to back the wind knocked cleanly out of him. "What the hell?! oh hell nah! get that goo bitch!" the dark man said as he pointed her way. A volley of bullets were fired her way as those clostest to her took there shots. at the same time a few whistles could be herd as two darts found their mark in two of the front men. they suddenly fell to floor their hands grasping at their privates as lust over took their senses. "Oh shit! a sniper boss! dammit just keep shooting dumb asses!". soon after that Sala tossed a concussion grenade there way. it exploded at there feet tossing quite a few of them away from the point of impact. A few of the veterans held their ground and began shot penny way again. apparently these guys didn't have plasma guns.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The bullets impact her body over and over again, ripping holes in her shirt as she just stands there and lets them until their guns go click. 

"Ok, first off, you guys are being massive douche bags...like more than normal." She forces the bullets out of her gooey body. "Second...I'm going to enjoy this a little too much."

She steps forward and slams her fist into the nearest thug that wasn't a pile of lust on the floor. She doesn't wait around this time, instantly turning and punching a second goon, trying to make her way to the boss in back.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
As penny threw the goons around her punches knocking them flat, darts would occasionally fly towards them landing very precisely in any exposed skin. "fucking hell! were did they get grenades and fucking snipers!?", the dark man shouted taken by surprise. "shit! front runners switch to melee! back guys switch to electric guns!". at that point some of the front guys took out the shock batons that Penny was quite familiar with at this point. they closed on penny trying to overwhelm her with sheer number even as jezzy was doing her best to turn lots of then it quivering piles of fuck. the back guys had spotted Sala as she threw another grenade blasting another bunch. they took aim at her and fired. She was quick though, she easily skittered away from there shots on her spider legs, thankfully ARC-5 shock pistols they were using fired slower moving projectiles then a normal gun.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny growled as they shot at her little lover, rage boiling in her mind as she weaved through the familiar batons and clumsy attacks of basic goons. Every dodge was followed with a punch to the chest or gut, moving her way closer and closer to the big bad boss man shouting orders in the back. She has started using her right hand despite the piston being stuck and unable to fire off, it would still hurt like hell.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Again more of the rookies went this way and that as penny smacked their inexperienced asses around. With Jezzy's covering fire all the easy rookies were more or less dealt with. That just left the Shock pistol guys, who were the more experienced members of the group. "Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! oh no we ain't doing this shit again! nail her you nitwits! what the hell do I pay you for!?", he yelled angrily at them. so the veterans moved on penny slowly firing their arc blasts at Penny while continually trying to keep their distance. dodging all of those shots was going to be very difficult!

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny jumped this way and that, trying to dodge so many shots, slow moving or otherwise, is not easy! A forward assault won't work like this, so she jumps back into the foliage and lays low, waiting for them to stop firing as she crawls along the floor to try and gain some ground on them.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy was reloading this time to find she only had one dart left. She cursed under her breath and loaded her final shot. veterans stopped firing when Penny went into the foliage. Then closed around the spot penny had gone in but didn't enter holding there guns at the ready. sala counted her grenades and found the she had only two left. She moved over to penny and said, "penny! i've only got two left.......actually, you take one! you might need it.", Sala then handed Penny one.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Thank you sweetie!" she plants a kiss on her nose. "now scoot on out of her, I have a few more people to take care of." She crawled through the tall grass and bushes before coming up behind one of the veterans. She springs out behind him, grabbing him by the with her left gauntlet. "Let me touch your face!" quickly slamming her right fist into his face she knocks him over and grabs his arc gun, firing it at one of the others before charging the third. She dives forward and under his shot before getting up and quickly pushing him back out into the open. "Jessy! Now!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy took aim. She really wanted to hit the main guy, but some of them were always standing in the way. "Fuck, well I guess one of you other dumb bastards gets to be a pile of fuck.", she said as she loosed her last shot. Penny's shot had landed on one of the veterans zapping him and taking him out of the fight, Jezzy's shot hit soon after knocking out the one she had pushed back out. Swiftly he was hit and was clutching at his dick in no time at all. that left four guys and the boss man. "Come on! How hard is it for you people to hit one stupid piece of goo!", the boss shouted as he began to slowly back up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She took the lust addled mans gun and fired it off at the four other men, throwing the gun at the last one before running toward them, jumping left and right to dodge any return fire. As she closes the distance, she grabs one of them and uses him as a human shield and battering ram, shoving him into one of the others before going for a straight punch with her left gauntlet on the third, leaving only one veteran left. "I will give you a choice. Pull the trigger...or drop the gun and run."

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
The last guy looked at her, then the boss, then back to her. "Fuck I ain't getting payed enough for this shit!", he said as he dropped the gun and ran. jezzy laughed at this through her scope. Mika was once again smitten by penny's imposing strength her eyes shining like stars, "if only i could be that brave......" she thought as she looked on. Emily giggled at Mika being so cute. "Hey! were the fuck are you going you shit?! get back here!", the dark boss man shouted. "Oh fuck....", He said as looked at Penny. he started firing bullets vainly at her as he began to try and run away.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She walked through his bullets as they got stuck in her body. When he turned to run she took off her jammed gauntlet and threw it at his head where it bounced off it with a clang. Walking over to him, she picks him up by the collar of his shirt and starts dragging him back to the others. Once back, she throws him on the floor and plants her boot on his back. "Now then! I want you to apologize! Tell my pod mates here how you are so sorry for being a scum sucking douche bag who treats women like property and maybe if they feel generous, I will let you go!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy gave another laugh as penny beaned the boss man in the head. "heh nice shot." Jezzy said as she pasted her by. Sala, Emily, and Mika were all standing infront of the guy now. He squirmed under Penny's boot his eyes darting around fearfully. Sala walked up to him and kicked him right in the side of the gut, "fuckin' asshole! your lucky I don't shove grenade up your ass or something!", she said as she walked back with a swagger in her step. "ugh! ooooh......S-Sorry....g-give a guys a break?" he said fearfully. "I'll never bother you again! just don't hurt me!". Mika stared at him a frown on her face. She really didn't want hurt people but she felt she needed to show him that there were consequences for bad actions and behavior. "Y-You....You ingrate! you have al this money and men and you act like this? T-Think about the good you could be doing! you n-need to stew h-here...... a-and think about what you've done." she said as she scolded the grown man like he was a five year old. Emily then nodded and pulled out the dart that Mika had saved form earlier. "Would you like to do the honors love?", Emily asked Penny.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I would love to! Thank you dear!" She takes the dart and lifts the man up. She pulls off his shirt and ties his hands behind his back before poking him in the neck with the dart and throwing him onto the floor face down. "Now you stay here and think about how horrible you are while you try to fuck the dirt!" She gives him one more boot to the butt before turning around with a smile. "Well then my lovelies, shall we leave this place for the comfort of my...i mean...our ship?"