Making History (for floozer)[discontinued]

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika was squirming about as penny messed with her holes and gasped when she stuck a finger right in her ass. Little bits of purple were showing up on her face as she took a breath. "u-u-uh.....ok..thats um, not a bad idea. but, where are you going to get the ship upgraded?"  mika's hand had grabbed onto her own crotch just in case she started leaking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As casually as could be, Penny moves that hand out of the way and replaces it with her own, sliding a finger into Mika's pussy to soak up any leaking she might do while she fingers her holes. "Well, I know a guy over on Charl 4. It is kind of out of the way, but he gives me a fair price cause I bailed him out of a bad situation with some loan sharks. It isn't much of a colony there as it is just some loners wanting to settle down slightly out of normal space travel ya know?" With a tentacles she starts putting in the coordinates. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika gave a cute little "mmm!" penny stuck her finger in. "Ah! Uh, oh w-well that's good to know......." Mika said as Penny's favorite flavor of wetness leaked out of her. "so...jezzy wants to stay with us?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"At least for now yes. not sure if she will want to join the pod though. But for now she needs friends as she reclaims her mind." She hits the auto pilot and the ship takes off for Charl 4. Penny mops up Mika's wetness and gives her a kiss. "We got two days of travel...roughly...before we get there. I guess now we can sit down and really learn about our two new pod mates!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika looked out of the cockpit window looking back at cehpoidea's slightly orange atmosphere. "well......good bye......home planet. I'll be back one day i promise....." she said softly. as she went back to the lounge Penny's ship started off into the space and penny could see Mika giving her homeworld a bow as it slowly began to get smaller and smaller. "So we're all set then? good. now there's nothing to do but sit here and enjoy being nude!" Emily said still stuck to Sala. "C-Come on! let me put on some pants already.....hasn't my......thing.... had enough exposure for one day?", Sala said, her hands on her peen. Jezzy was just chilling there on the couch, enjoying the feeling of not doing anything and being nude.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny walked into the lounge and lopped herself on the couch. With an exaggerated stretch she laid down with her head in Jezzy's lap and her feet ending on Sala's lap. Almost instantly she pushes Sala's hands out of the way an used her soft, warm and gooey feet to tease and play with Sala's peen while looking up at Jessy. "So, we are going to Charl 4 to get some work done on my ship here...namely getting the engines fixed and that darn squeaky door replaced. That gives us just over two days to either learn about each other, fuck each other silly, or drive each other absolutely insane! Two guesses at which one I am hoping for." she looks over at Mika with a smile and pats her belly, a sign for her to come on over and get comfy. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah! Penny c-come on! i just got done with...something!", Sala said her face blushing heavily, her peen starting to stiffen up again. Emily gave Sala another kiss on the cheek. "well...I'll share more about me when I remember anything.... ", Jezzy said as she looked down at Penny. Mika looked back and forth being hesitant as always. But she soon gave a sigh and moved over to penny wondering where she wants her to sit. Her and Sala gave each other a quick glance that said: you feel embarssed? yeah me too....

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sala, the sooner you accept the fact that we like you naked and with your peen flopping about, the sooner we can get over this game of 'gimme clothes, clothes go bye bye'" She laughs and looks down at her. "Seriously, you look amazing and have nothing to hide. Plus my ship is heated so you can't be cold, if you are just turn up the heat a bit!." Her feet play with the stiffening peen, rubbing it up and down and squishing it between her toes. With a smile she grabs Mika and pulls her down so she is sitting on Penny's stomach...where she slowly sinks into the goo until her rump rests on the couch and the rest of her is inside Penny. "How about you Sala? What is your story? How did you become a treasure hunter?"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
She puts her hands on Penny's feet trying to stop them, "Ok I can talk about that i guess...but I don't think I can concentrate if you keep doing that! I'm....sensitive down there......" Sala said her face flushed. "Oh yes do go on! I'd love nothing more then to get to know you better dear~", Emily said in her smoothest voice, really pouring on her birtish accent. Mika just made her self comfortable in penny's goo. Then Sala began, "So, when i was 17 i moved to zeedum with my my big sis Nala, who you said you've met..... she can be .....kinda forward......... Anyway, she was in love with rocks and crystals as well as ....sex..... so moving to a frontier was a great fit for her. I guess I was pretty happy there on Zeedum for a while. but then Nala needed to take a big loan out to start up her mining business, witch was her dream. but she couldn't pay off in time so then threatened to put her in prison over it. she just couldn't make the deadline, the mine just wasn't turning enough profit. We were so sacred.... Nala is all i have when it comes to family you see..." she tears up just a bit "...so i couldn't let that happen! Despite my sis attempts to stop me, I left hoping to find a way to pay off my sis's debts. eventually i stumbled on a quarry that needed an extra pair of hands on another colony world. the pay was ok but it just wasn't going to be enough.....but one day the boys found some ancient ruins and stuff buried in the ground. so, getting curious i found my way inside.......once i got there i saw the most beautiful golden crown! this strange rush came over me and i had to take it! not sure what else to do with it brought it to the museum hopeing to get a reward....and thats just what i got! A very heft some of creds! Oh solous the rush! having so much creds....", her penis had gone full mast at this point they could almost see the cerdit signs in her eyes. "its such a good felling....but then I remembered! this was for my sis, so I sent most of the money to her to help her pay off her dept then i realized......i loved this feeling of adventure and discovery! and especially the call of loot! so I quit my job right then and there and set about combing the galaxy looking for good loot! most of it is for helping my sis though....just one more big find and I can get her out of debt and away from those bastard loan sharks!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Emily! Pass me the buggy!" Once Sala was in her arms she started hugging her tightly while kissing her face. "You are such a strong and brave girl Sala! I am in awe of you right now. To leave so young and seek a way to help your older sibling! So noble! So brave! So loving!" She pushes her face between Sala's breasts and basically motor boats her as she squeals happily. "I knew you were a good girl from the moment we saw you! Such a cutie and so brave! Oh...I can't contiain myself! Come here you!" She pulls Sala into a long kiss, her tongue slipping into her mouth as her hands roam around her body, playfully passing over her most sensitive areas. She breaks off with a wet pop and hands her back to Emily. "Much respect for our little bug!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Emily gives them a chuckle anlog with jezzy as the little la'cotum is smothered in love. Mika just put her hand behind her head and nodded appreciatively. "waaah!" Sala said as she was just loved all over. After the kiss her peen was throbbing, and standing at its full 10 inches. it waggeled around as she was passed back to Emily, who found that quite amusing. Sala puts her hands back on her long peen to stop it from flopping around, her face beet red. "Hmmm...that would explain why Nala was so grateful when we helped with her mine.... right penny?", Mika said as she tried not to stare at Sala's cock.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny looks over to Mika and nods. "I hope she is doing better than before now. With the cave in and all I have to assume things are even slower than they ever have been." She stretches out with a yawn, rolling over and burying her face in Jezzy's belly. "mmm, after all of that I am feeling a tad tired...might just turn in for a few hours." She rolls back over. "Anyone want to join me?" she has a sweet smile on her face as she looks around the room and stands up.

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"hmmm....well I could use a rest after working on all of that decoding and stuff....", Mika said as she got up as well. she looked down at her self, "Let me just fold my clothes for tomorrow", she said as she began picking up the clothes the penny had oh so carefully stripped off of her. Sala's four eyes shifted around uncertainly, "Did you say you only had one bed? I don't know if we're all going to fit.". Emily then stood her and Sala up. "Of coarse there's room silly, we just have to get snug like some bugs in a rug!" Emily giggled at her bad pun, witch Penny no doubt found quite funny. "you four can do that I'll just stay here on the coach...i'll just get in you guys way." Jezzy said as she felt behind her back, perhaps trying to feel the little thorny bumps that penny said were there.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny chuckled at Emily's pun and walked over to Jezzy. Without so much as a word she picked up the shrax woman in her arms like the hero carries the princess. "alright, just had to get my moody little cuddle buddy here! Lets get some sleep everyone!" She turns and leads the group of lovely ladies up the hall and into the master bedroom. "There should be plenty of space! Dibs on the middle though!" She walks over to the bed and lays Jezzy down before rolling like a log into the middle and making Grabby hands at them all. "Come one! Pile in! First ones in get to snuggle with me!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"uh?!", Jezzy was surprised by penny as she was promptly picked up and laid in the bed like a princess. "uh.....ok then....guess im sleeping with you guys.", Jezzy said as she shrugged, figuring it better to just accept it. Emily just giggled thinking Jezzy looked cute getting carried off like that. Sala was being hesitant so Emily just shoved her into the bed on top of penny. "I nominate that Sala go first." Emily said as she got into be next to their right side.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I couldn't agree more!" She wraps her arms around Sala and cuddles the little bug like a teddy bear, her arm gooey body abosrbing her down inside ot just above her stomach as she pushes her cheek against's Sala's. Look up she smiled and Mika and pat the spot to her left with a big smile on her face. "Come on down Mika, there is enough room for you to squeeze on in here!" While waiting for Mika she reached over to Jezzy with a stretchy arm and pulls her over so she is right up against Emily. "Stop being so stingy and snuggle up with us Jezzy!"

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"uh...ok..." Jezzy said as she wrapped her arms around Emily and pulled her close. "mmm~ i love the feeling of those firm hands of yours jezzy dear." Emily said as she wiggled her butt against her. Sala yelped as she was thrown into Penny's arms. Though she was nervous about sleeping nude with some many nude girls Penny's warm gooey embrace comforted her a little. when the goo covered her lower half however, it caused her peen to stiffen up again. Mika looked at all the nude people she'd be sleeping with and gulped. Mika and Sala exchanged glances both of them feeling a little skittish about sleeping with this many people at once, on top of being nude. She then folds her glasses and places them aside as she get into bed next to penny. "um d-don't worry Sala you should sleep...just fine."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny stretches her arms down and grabs the large blanket rolled up at the foot of the bed. With a firm tug it comes up and covers all of them to the neck. A quick clap of her hands and the lights go out. With a happy sigh she wraps her arms around Sala and gives her a loving squeeze as she closes her eyes to sleep. But her mind would not rest...she had not one but four beautiful naked women all around her! Three of which were her pod mates and one was a friend who was very open to sex! Her smile grows as he body begins to ooze out under her, stretching out and sliding under all three over the others. Before anyone could question what she was doing, the goo came up and wrapped around them, sinking all of them in her warm gooey body. Breasts are groped, bodies massage and crotches teased as she relishes in the feeling of so many lovers all inside her.

"Sorry girls....but this goo just can't keep her hands off of you all!" 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Oh my~ I'm soooo surprised~" Emily said not even a little surprised by Penny's actions. Emily just simply went with the flow. Mika gave a cute little eep! as she was rub all over. When it got to her crouch she gasped. her clit popped up and her nipples hardened as she gripped onto the blanket tightly. As soon as Penny started rubbing on Sala's peen she felt her shudder in her goo, her breathing getting heavy. Her cock went right back to being fully erect as penny rubbed not only her peen but also her pussy and nipples. "Guh! P-Penny you're m-making me real hard" she said as she squirmed in penny's goo. "huh?!" jezzy's eye snapped open as she felt penny go all gooey around her. "oh~" she said as she felt penny massage her body and rubbed all her private areas. "mmmm~" Jezzy spread her leg and reclined further putting her hands behind her head, finding this all very soothing even if it was slightly arousing.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny smiled as she got everyone's reactions so quickly, making her mind soar with joy to have so many lovely people open to her. "Hmmm, I wonder if I can handle this...only one way to find out!" It stats with Emily, a gooey tentacle cock rising from the main goo and pushing against her lips. At the same time she feels two more pushing against her pussy and ass before sliding right on inside. Mika is treated to the same treatment, except she gets two cocks in each hole, but her mouth is left unclaimed as Penny herself leans over to kiss her. Sala quickly finds her peen being stroked by the goo before what feels like a mouth wraps over it and sucks while two cocks find their homes in her ass and pussy. Finally is Jezzy, who gets one gooey cock in each hole and some extra attention to her breasts as they are kneaded and groped, trying to stimulate her lactation. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ooooh shit~, so we're going this far huh?", Jezzy laid there content to let penny do here thing. "mmmm~ actually..... if you don't mind oh~ penny, my hips feel a little stiff can you help with that?" jezzy asked as closed her eye just wanting to feel. Penny could taste a small trickle of the yummy shrax milk as she needed those breasts. Emily being Emily, she happily slurps up the tentacle cock in her mouth and starts licking all over it. She gave a nod and a "mmmmmm~" as she was double peened. She opened her self up more to give penny more access to her crouch. Sala squirmed even more all of this stimuli was driving her crazy, her extra limbs squirmed about too. something can be said for the amount of feelings sala can get in a situation like this, having cock on top of everything ratchets up the lust and arousal she can feel all the way up to eleven. Mika wraps her arms around penny's head reflexively as a total of four gooey cocks are stuck in her. "ah! oh g-god", she cries. when penny draws her into a lovely kiss Mika eases up on her grip around penny neck, but leans into it a little more. Penny's kisses are her favorite.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jezzy can feel the goo shift slightly and start massaging her thighs, switching from firm presses to light caresses as Penny does her best to ease the stiffness in her tasty lizard lover. Meanwhile, she pushes deeper into the kiss with Mika, her gooey tongue sliding into Mika's mouth and brushing up against her tongue as she wraps her hands around the back of Mika's head to hold her closely. While Penny loved everyone in this room, Mika was her first ever pod mate and everything felt so much more...intimate with her compared to Emily or Sala. All her respective tentacles thrustes in and out at a steady pace, fast enough to build arousal but not enough to reach climax very quickly. The one in Emily's mouth gave her an extra surprise in the way of gooey mango cum the harder she sucked. Sala's cock was receiving the most attention on her entire body as it was sucked, licked and stroked in rapid succession.  

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"Ah yeah~ that's the ticket....oooh~", Jezzy said as she moaned out. With her body more relaxed, Jezzy's trickle of milk turned into a a steady stream. "Drink up I guess....its all yours." Jezzy said as she moved her hips a little with penny's thrusts. Emily moaned around the tentacle cock in her mouth the taste of Penny's gooey cum raising her arousal even further, so she doubled her efforts, sucking and licking all over the tentacle cock, wanting more of that yummy cum. While it can be said that Emily was definitely an orally focused person, she couldn't deny how lovely Penny's soft, gooey, cocks felt in her pussy and ass. Sala was crying out again, the feelings of lust she was getting from her big peen was overtaking her brain, "Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ Ah~!" she cried as sweat pre began to leak out. she struggled about, unsure of what to do with herself. So, she threw her arms around penny's top half hugging onto her tightly. "ah! penny its so much w-what do I dooo?" Sala said as she pushed her face into penny's back. Mika was making all kind of cute little noises when penny lavished her holes and mouth. she finally was able to ask herslf: Hey Mika, do you like all of this? "maybe.....but i know for sure that i love penny...i wish i could put it into words though......", she though as she rode the waves of pleasure once more. being seen by other people may turn her on, but being nice and close to Penny is what she really liked. Mika's color was certainly turning all purple and red like penny would expect, but she could see a distinct line of bright pink on Mika's tentacle hair.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny breaks the kiss with a smile and turns to face Sala. "You don't have to do anything love, you just have to relax and entrust you body to me. Don't struggle against it, just let your body do what feels right." She spins back around to look at Mika and notices the bright pink in her hair, something she has yet to see on her lover before. "Mika...what does bright pink mean?" As she inquires about Mika's color pallet, Jezzy can feel a gooey mouth latch onto both nipples and being to suck from them, happily gulping down her tasty special milk Into penny's body, feeding and strengthening her goo. The cock in Emily's mouth leaked a constant steady stream of tasty goo cum as she sucked as hard as she could. All her tentacle cocks started to move a little faster inside of everyone's holes, driving them further down the road of pleasure. The mouth around Sala's cock speeding up and adding tongue like flicks to it. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Mika stuttered and stammered, sure she could "stay afloat" now, but talking while doing it? That was a tall order. Not to mention expressing herself was the absolute hardest thing for her. "W-What?.....P-Pink?", she could see her struggle with her awkward self. As she stared in to the pools of amber that were Mika's eyes, she could see a twinkle there, looking deeply into her eyes she could probably tell what Mika was feeling: She loved penny, and she wished she could say it. Sala stayed holding onto Penny looking for comfort. her hips began to buck in Penny's goo, the ministrations on her cock were driving her nuts with pleasure as even more pre began to leak out of her. Emily was loveing this! surrounded by nude girls and getting to suck down such lovely cum, oh god this must be heaven on earth! she kept right on sucking all over that cock as her hips bucked as well. "Oooooh fuck yes~", Jezzy said lustily. "Damn~ giving milk...feels really good! I mean damn~". even more milk was coming out now and Jezzy was really enjoying the feeling. She began gyrating her hips around hoping to give penny a little for her trouble.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Jezzy's admission to liking her milk flow only spurred Penny onward. The mouths around her nipples sucked harder and pulled bigger gouts of milk from her lactating breasts. Her gyrating hips quickly earned her a second gooey cock in her ass and pussy which quickly set into the thrusting rythm of the ones already there. Penny smiled at Mika and tears welled in her emerald eyes. "I love you too Mika, I really really do." She quickly dives back in, catching Mika's lips with her own and pressing her tongue back into her mouth. A second cock rose up in front of Emily and pushes against her lips, squirming about before poping in with the other one and leaking even more goo cum for her to drink. To Sala's surprise, a second Penny rose from the goo behind her and pulled her back into her arms. "hi there little lover? Needing a firmer embrace huh?" She giggled and groped Sala's breasts while pushing into a kiss to silence any protests. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
"ooooh! fuck fuck fuuuuuuck!", Jezzy cried as even more of her milk was sucked out, it was a very pleasureful experience for her on top of the extra cocks she was getting. Emily just about screamed with joy as she got even more cock to play with. "oh you spoil me~ you lovely goo you~", Emily thought as she gave the extra cock an equal amount of "love". she wrapped her hands around the both of them and squashed them together as she began to deep throat the duo of cocks. Sala would have said something but penny swiftly snatched her up in a kiss and boob grouping combo. Now she was making cute little noises just like Mika. Her hips thrusted wildly as she lost control, slapping inside of Penny's goo like it was going out of style as copious amounts of pre smeared on the inside of pennys goo. Mika cried just a little as she kissed knowing that Penny understood how she felt just by looking at her. "oh penny! I love you, I love you, I love you!" she thought as she put her hand to Penny's cheeks and stared deeply into her eyes. the pink on her tentacles was starting to spread to her entire body.

In short, everyone was really enjoying themselves, who knows how much longer they might last.....

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny would not last much longer, her mind so consumed by love for Mika and her body drowning in bliss from four sexy girls all taking her cocks. Her pace rapidly began to increase, going faster and faster, reaching deeper into her lovers holes and pulling bigger and bigger gulps of milk from Jezzy's breasts. She was not going to last but she had to finish them all off before she let loose. The cocks in Jezzy moved faster and depper, the ones in Emily's throat slid further down and leaked cum practically directly into her stomach, the mouth around Sala grew so hot and squishy it was like being inside Mika again and it bounced up and down while second Penny kissed her deeply. Finally, for Mika, A third cock entered her flexible holes and she pushes even deeper into the kiss, her tongue reaching Mika's throat and filling her mouth. 

Reptillicus

Jun 30, 2016
Jezzy could say no more, she was consumed by pleasure. she moan and moaned as she was driven to the heights of her pleasure. then she could take no more she cried out as she fell deep into her orgasm. Huge gushes of milk squirted from her tits into Penny's little mouths as her slightly salty girl cum shot out of her pussy. Emily was really sucking down the stuff loving Penny's delightful taste. She could feel her lust really starting to build, she wouldnt last much longer so she sped everything up, her hips and her head. soon she too was slamed by her orgasm as came in penny as she had yet another "mouthgasm" sucking on pennys cocks hard! Sala cuite noises got louder and louder as her thrusts got harder harder. She broke the kiss as she could take no more, her sizeable nuts twitched and her cock throbbed hard, shooting a huge load into Penny's goo. crying out lustily as her tongue hung from her mouth. Mika again was the last hold out, Her hair tenticles reached out to hold penny face stroking it all over as mika pleasure was reaching its climax. her tongue swirled about crazily as she felt her self about to burst. then she did, she moan loudly into penny's mouth as a huge amount of ink and cum squired out of her! Mika kept her eyes open however wanting nothing more then to see her lover happy.

this all more or less happened in the span of a few seconds, this much cum and milk and everything probably blew penny mind...in a good way.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Penny let out a loud moan as her body locked up in orgasm. Her gooey cocks throbbed before she flooded all four of them with hot gooey cum in their asses and pussies. Emily was treated to a big belly full of her cum as well, to the point where she will be smelling it for a while. She pushes more into the kiss with Mika, desperate to feel her touch as much as possible while she shakes in release. By the time she finally calms down, all of them are bellies and wombs full of hot goo cum. Penny rolls off of Mika and lands in the middle of the bed, her goo slowly receding to form her normal body again, leaving the others just under the blankets. 

"You girls...make me so happy. Thank you...I love you all so much!" She pulls Sala back on top of her.