Stake a Claim (For Archangel99)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He speeds up just a bit, still taking it slow. She may have loosened up a bit, but she wasn't exactly ready for a full on ass-reaming that was likely to leave her sore in the morning. And him with a red cheek. He presses his body into hers, pinning her against the tree and freeing up his hands, one of which slides down her groin and starts playing with her clit, the other pinching a nipple.

Last edited:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans into the kiss, her legs and arms holding him tighter as her body is ravaged by pleasure. Her ass tugs and milks at his invading cocks while the attention to her clit and nipple push her further down the path of pleasure. Her tongue wiggles inside his mouth, enjoying the oral pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He speeds up a little more, and this time the frequency and loudness of their hips meeting increases. His hands continue their attentions, now squeezing her breasts harder and treating her clit a little rougher. He badly wants to shove a tentacle up her pussy, but not this time... He was going to make her get off on anal alone... 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A steady stream of "mmph mmph mmph" Escapes their locked lips as she is bombarded with anal pleasure. Her paws curl behind him as she rushes forward to her climax, riding the edge and only needing one more push to shove her over.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He picks up the pace, her drooling vagina adding lube to his dicks and letting him go even faster, wet squelching noises emanating as he fucks her harder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a delighted squeal she hits an anal only orgasm, her pussy squeezing at nothing as it squirts out small bursts of girl cum over his cocks and crotch. Her paws curling and her arms clinging to him as she rides out the pleasure.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus groans as her ass spasms and tightens around him. Unfortunately, he can't cum just yet... He pulls out of her and turns her around, pushing her back against the tree, her ass facing him, her asshole still gaping slightly. He grabs her hips and glides back in, bucking his hips against hers, getting even deeper into her thanks to their positions, fucking her like the submissive slut she really is. He leans over her and continues the kiss for a few seconds before burying his face in her furry neck and biting it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She moans loudly into the air, her still sensitive body taking in the new found pleasures of this position, her ass still squeezing tightly against him. The bite to her neck only serves to push her further into pleasure land, she tilts her head to the side to expose more neck for his attention.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus turns his head a bit to look into her eyes, his panting breath ruffling the fur on her neck. He starts going faster, his thrusting now just under ass-reaming speed. His left hand grabs her breast, mauling and squeezing it, using it as leverage to fuck her even deeper. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yeeeessss! Chieftain! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! It is just a hole for you to use!" She screams as she bounces her hips back against his thrusting hips, her mind going blank in the sea of pleasure and affection for the man currently  claiming her ass. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His dicks are starting to twitch, his self-control wearing down. He growls and fucks her even harder. "That's right, bitch. Your ass is nothing but a hole for me to use! Ugh. Fuuuuck!" He snarls and pants as his orgasm finally explodes into her, filling her bowels up with cum. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a wail of bliss as her bowels are stuffed full of cum to the point that it flows into her stomach and gives her a big cum gut that hangs in the air and jiggles with every movement.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus pants heavily for a minute, his dicks still buried in her. ".... So... I guess you're not having lunch...?" He says, chuckling tiredly, his hips still slowly thrusting into her on autopilot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ugh...or dinner. You cum so much Chieftain...but it feel so good." She smiles back at him, enjoying the slow thrusts.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeap. All the better to make sure someone gets pregnant I suppose. Plus it's kinda fun watching bellies bloat with cum, knowing it's all yours... Wanna go back in or stay out here for a while longer?" He asks, nuzzling into her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"there is still daylight. I will remain out side for a while, maybe walk around the lake for a bit."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Want me to stay with you?" He asks, finally pulling out of her gaping hole and lending her a hand to take. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She takes his hand and gets down from the tree. "I am always happy to have you around Chieftain. you may tag along if you like, though I doubt anything interesting will happen." cum freely oozes from her gaped ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... Tempting as that is, I think the others are getting a little lonely. Watch out for slime girls. You're leaking cum like a slug." He says, chuckling, then leans in and kisses her, pulling away after a minute. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her legs get shaky but she remains standing. "R-right, I will be careful chieftain." She wobbles away to go for her walk.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus chuckles and goes back into the house, heading to Altra's laboratory when he gets there. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Altra's lab is a long spacious room with tons of counter tops and flat areas for her to keep her work steady. Right now the latex covered girl is hard at work brewing potions of various colors and unknown natures.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Dryvus sneaks up behind her and pulls her up into a bear hug, shaking the little goblin from side to side and playfully growling into her ear. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Waaaaaaaaaah! Dryvus! Woa woa woa woa! Getting dizzy! Oh lord!" She goblin laughs as she is tossed around in a bear hug.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He grins and sets her down, kissing the top of her head and ruffling her hair, his fingers dancing over her ears. "So, I wanted to ask, could you make me a potion that would add another six tentacle cocks to the ones I already have?" He asks, looking down at her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She looks up at him wide eyed. "Another six?! That is fifteen tentacle cocks big guy! Are you sure you can handle that much feed back and stimulation!" She gently pats here his balls would be under his pants. "These guys are going to get bigger to manage the new production you know,"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I do. And I'm pretty sure I can manage. Don't worry. Plus, if you're here, then at least I can fuck you silly." He says, chuckling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Heh...right." She actually looks a little nervous but starts brewing all the same. In roughly ten minutes she hands him another bubbling green potion. "Here you go big guy! This should give you six more...and all the side affects of having them."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well... Bottoms up!" He quickly downs the potion in one go. 

"This again? Idiot..." Kestral murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As per usual, nothing happens at first as the potion slithers its way down into his gut. then that familiar feeling of hot presses in his lower back which is quickly drowned out by his testicles which surge with six cocks worth of new production, causing them to swell up several inches more. Shortly after that, his nine tentacle dicks shoot out from his genital slit, then another...and another...and another until fiften squirming tentacle cocks are out in the open air. Then the mental affects kick in, his libido going crazy, his mind falling into a haze. 

RAPE....RAPE....RAPE! RAPE EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING RAPE!