The Last Demonhunter

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
One bug for the new release, if you beat the tower and then return, going all the way to the teleport thing on the floor and head to the New Demonhunter Tower Lab you'll end up stuck. Since the crystals that block you from getting in also block you from getting out, which means you're pretty much screwed since there is no way out as far as I can tell.

Also with the mindflayer's magic helmets, what happens after all of your companions and you are enslaved? I could just keep adventuring and wasn't sure if a bad end was supposed to happen or not.

.. if a bugreport is too complicated for me to understand what precisely is broken, you propably went through some effort doing it, and its not something happening regularly. Correct me if wrong, but I can't add exeptions for players TRYING to break the game.

As for the helmet though, thats totally my ad, fixing laters.

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
i found a minor bug where it says books read it is keeping my monster kill count instead 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
.. if a bugreport is too complicated for me to understand what precisely is broken, you propably went through some effort doing it, and its not something happening regularly. Correct me if wrong, but I can't add exeptions for players TRYING to break the game.

As for the helmet though, thats totally my ad, fixing laters.

Well it wasn't me trying to break the game, I just went back to the Tower to see if I'd find anything new, didn't expect to get stuck. An easy fix would be to simply make the tower inaccessible after its crumbled.

Konekogami

Apr 6, 2016
Out of pure curiosity, is it possible to go to the Milo temple without getting a bad end or is it just a bad end regardless?

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
i found a minor bug where it says books read it is keeping my monster kill count instead 

Should be fixed on next release.

Well it wasn't me trying to break the game, I just went back to the Tower to see if I'd find anything new, didn't expect to get stuck. An easy fix would be to simply make the tower inaccessible after its crumbled.

Ok. Lets see if I can fix this, apologies but I have to ask you to tell me when precisely you went back to which tower. What was the last thing you did in the games storyline before the black screen?

Out of pure curiosity, is it possible to go to the Milo temple without getting a bad end or is it just a bad end regardless?

Yes.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Ok. Lets see if I can fix this, apologies but I have to ask you to tell me when precisely you went back to which tower. What was the last thing you did in the games storyline before the black screen?

It was the second tower you find, the old tower, I went back to it right after completing it. Went on the teleporter that I used to escape it the first time, and got sent to the first towers magic room, but since the exit of that room is still blocked by the crystals I literally can't leave. Even disabling the teleporter could help prevent someone from getting stuck.

ampli

Apr 12, 2016

I can't enter the tower after it crumbled? 

It says wenn i enter path (after the web part)

"Wait, what am i hoping to find there? The old tower collapsed, theres nothing to find there..."

I didnt realy scout the tower :/  walked straight into the part where u cant return (didnt save proparly to go back again) 

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I can't enter the tower after it crumbled? 

It says wenn i enter path (after the web part)

"Wait, what am i hoping to find there? The old tower collapsed, theres nothing to find there..."

I didnt realy scout the tower :/  walked straight into the part where u cant return (didnt save proparly to go back again) 

Aaah, I see the problem you and emperor have. You are not ment ot return to the old tower.  Thats not a bug.  If you didn't explore it the first time.. bad luck, sometimes you don't have the time to explore everything again.

this game seems really cool :eek:

Why thank you. I'd say it totally is, but I'm minorly biased.

Anywhooo,

New update on the Blog: http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... 49c585ede4

Featuring a lot of bugfixes, graphical updates, and a burning hot new futa hentai scene at the desert entrance.

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
ye i played it a bit after that post. its fun but tough. i feel like being curious is a bad thing in this game. everytime i check something out i end up with a bad end xP haha i need to play it more tho!

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
ye i played it a bit after that post. its fun but tough. i feel like being curious is a bad thing in this game. everytime i check something out i end up with a bad end xP haha i need to play it more tho!

That depends on if you consider experiencing those endings a bad thing. Being curious does also get you hidden goodies.. check the wiki for that, yes, we do have a fan wiki, its still in build up for now. ^^

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
That depends on if you consider experiencing those endings a bad thing. Being curious does also get you hidden goodies.. check the wiki for that, yes, we do have a fan wiki, its still in build up for now. ^^

I wouldn't mind it so much but it just felt like it happens a lot. I havent even gotten passed the slime cave because you have to leave to heal like 3-4 times unless you use healing items. Then I found the three tentacles thing. RIP me. Started all over tried again, found the first treasure chest in the game, woot bonus! Nope, RIP me. Now despite all of this I very much love the game I just feel a bit demotivated after all of that happening.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Best suggestion when playing this game: SAVE SAVE SAVE! If you're about to talk to someone suspicious or interact with a weird object, save and /then/ see what happens.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
I wouldn't mind it so much but it just felt like it happens a lot. I havent even gotten passed the slime cave because you have to leave to heal like 3-4 times unless you use healing items. Then I found the three tentacles thing. RIP me. Started all over tried again, found the first treasure chest in the game, woot bonus! Nope, RIP me. Now despite all of this I very much love the game I just feel a bit demotivated after all of that happening.

If Hentai demotivates you, this may not be the right forum for you. :p See below also:

Best suggestion when playing this game: SAVE SAVE SAVE! If you're about to talk to someone suspicious or interact with a weird object, save and /then/ see what happens.

*Shrugs* Whats important to me is .. that you can tell. You don't get game'overed without warning, but you always did something risky, spoke to the wrong person. .. Example with the one from above: you go to tentacles that are, quite literally, luring you in with goodies. you take something out of a suspicious slimey chest, etc. :p That said, on popular request there will be a secret way to circumvent the chest gameover in the next release. but shhh!

Anywhoo, New update:

Among other things a new CG'ed Hentai scene for the succubus path and a new gameover, with the beginning of the Bimbocastle. Find it here:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot ... r-044.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphire

Mar 31, 2016
New York
Hentai doesn't demotivate me, but I'm really enjoying the non-hentai part of the game so having it interrupted so often was just irritating. Can you save anywhere? My only save is before the first fight. I never even considered that I might be able to save in the cave.

Yeah I'm used to grabbing everything in sight in rpgs so I didn't find it suspicious. Also as it was my first time playing I wasnt expected bad results to lead to instant game overs is all, especially so early in the game! Its not a bad thing I just found it jarring is all.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well I'd consider it a warm up, cause quite literally every location on the map has at least 1 bad end attached to it, even so much as walking into certain rooms can get you killed. While annoying if you haven't saved in awhile, it is somewhat fun to find all the ways you can get bad ended. Eventually you'll even be able to tell ahead of time exactly what will get you and what wont.

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Hentai doesn't demotivate me, but I'm really enjoying the non-hentai part of the game so having it interrupted so often

Thanks, that, to me, is great praise, its.. my development credo, so to say. A Hentai game should stand on its normal story alone, if that is solid enough the Hentai is an awesome bonus, or, in your case, I guess a bit of a distraction.

You are not the only voice with 'OMG, so many bad ends!' but a fair deal of people luv it too, and as EmperorG hints, just some getting used to... and well, you are the Last Demonhunter, an untrained one at that, heading out into the dangerous wild world, storytelling wise it makes sense that one missstep would shorten your carrier considerably.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
What, no further bug reports or suggestions? Welp, no news can be good news, still, heres a new update, http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.de/2016/06/the-last-demonhunter-047.html for you.
Featuring the Haunted Mansions completion with 4 new lewd gameoverscenes.

I missed the earlier updates since I'd been giving the game some time to advance, and while I would love to play the latest update, I can't since it doesn't come with RTP. I'll give 0.46 a run through in the meantime, since I know that you couldn't upload with RTP 0.47 due to internet problems.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I missed the earlier updates since I'd been giving the game some time to advance, and while I would love to play the latest update, I can't since it doesn't come with RTP. I'll give 0.46 a run through in the meantime, since I know that you couldn't upload with RTP 0.47 due to internet problems.

I would highly suggest just going to the RPGMaker website and downloading/installing the RTPs. If you do this for XP, VX and VX Ace it will play every version without having to download the more bloated file that incorporates the RTP within. Honestly - you will be saving a ton of space on your system long term...

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I would highly suggest just going to the RPGMaker website and downloading/installing the RTPs. If you do this for XP, VX and VX Ace it will play every version without having to download the more bloated file that incorporates the RTP within. Honestly - you will be saving a ton of space on your system long term...

Which one do I need to play this game? I'd rather not download all three if I don't need to.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Which one do I need to play this game? I'd rather not download all three if I don't need to.

Probably VX Ace (not sure - I'm on my Mac and I play these on my PC). But doing all three you'll never have an issue again - they don't take much space, and you'll save overall storage because you can DL the versions w/o RTP and save a bunch...

BTW - each time you download a game with the RTP within it you are basically downloading the full RTP - and doing it over and over again is much more storage wasting...

PS - confirmed it's VX Ace...

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015

Save yourself the headache in the long run. If you just download the RTPs and install them on your computer like a regular program then you'll never need to download an RTP game installation. You can just opt for the smaller download version that most of the rpgmaker game makers also release in. It's a lot less storage wasted as Hoboy mentioned already.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well thanks to others convincing me I finally downloaded the RTP and am playing 0.47, still haven't reached the new stuff since I'm replaying the game from the begining. Though I do want to know if I can save Violet or not, I've found 2 of her notes and her family's bodies, yet I still couldn't spare her. Anyone got any hints as to where I can find any remaining notes? (I found the one in her house and the one next to the wise Sage's hut near the second demonhunter forest.)

Side note: I also discovered the pollen ability you can get from plant girls, what exactly is the benefit of turning NPC's into more plantgirls? Doesn't seem to affect stats, nor give me anything other than possibly pissing off guards.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Alright I found the missing note (in the form of an npc I needed to talk to) and lost my pollen ability thanks to my sis taking it from me in the fight.

Now my questions revolve around the Haunted Mansion, specifically how in the bloody hell is someone expected to kill that damn ghost lady!? First time I tried I got decimated so I decided to level up some more and I found the 3rd companion by doing the Bimbocastle quest, which for some reason unlocked the clues in the haunted mansion. So I get all the clues and think "hey maybe now I can fight the ghost mistress?", NOPE! More than 10,000 hp later she still hasn't died! If the fights with her are supposed to be unwinnable, can someone tell me what I was supposed to do? Or do I just leave the mansion because I'm not supposed to fight her?

f4s1k1n

Aug 28, 2015
Alright I found the missing note (in the form of an npc I needed to talk to) and lost my pollen ability thanks to my sis taking it from me in the fight.

Now my questions revolve around the Haunted Mansion, specifically how in the bloody hell is someone expected to kill that damn ghost lady!? First time I tried I got decimated so I decided to level up some more and I found the 3rd companion by doing the Bimbocastle quest, which for some reason unlocked the clues in the haunted mansion. So I get all the clues and think "hey maybe now I can fight the ghost mistress?", NOPE! More than 10,000 hp later she still hasn't died! If the fights with her are supposed to be unwinnable, can someone tell me what I was supposed to do? Or do I just leave the mansion because I'm not supposed to fight her?

I think you can recruit her,,, maybe it's exclusive to succubus route???

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
You only have to download the RTP a single time, as others pointed out, ye. I will upload with rtp again, but right now the basic upload of my game takes me over an hour, thanks to evil internet, the rp would more than double that time, and.. I mean i can, but.. again, it works as long as you installed the rtp once.

*chuckles at the ghost mistresses theories*

Ok, going by no one else mentioning this I'll assume, hopefully that its not a bug, and you are just, like with violets notes, missing something crucial... though in the newest version the ghost mistresses healing will be a little nerfed, she is intended to be super hard, but not unbeatable if you -don't- find the clues. *nods*