Your Steele's appearance.

Gamer791

Oct 14, 2015
I've made mine through precious sculpting and reloading, (mind you i have a chrome book so i couldn't save edit!)

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.29 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a heavily modified set of hardened, energy absorbent armor plates, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with a mesh shirt.

Your face is mostly human in shape, decorated with black chitin over pale white skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Like jewels, shimmering ruby eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The medium-length, black quill-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full six inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of black chitin. Swirls of luminous silver trace brighter accents across much of your form. You have thin hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your firm ass molds closely against your form. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in pale white skin, culminating in a thick bulge at the base and a dark purple shaft lined with sensitive nodules up to the tip. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch bud each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your gooey shaft is 12 inches long and two inches across. A scrotum with two gonads swings heavily beneath your girthy shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about one inch around and 0.4 inches across.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Since some parts of you are made of goo, you can adjust them if need be.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
I have a reason to interact with Lirliel at last. Now... does anyone know anything about that hrad race?

Hrad race isn't really a race as far as genetics are concerned. Basically just modified terran humans. I had to make the global variable separate from default human so the code doesn't get confused or having to do a million flag and color checks. Just imagine it like how cowgirls and minotaurs are--they are human morphs rather than unique races.

Liriel should talk about them a bit, but I forget if she calls them by name. Basically hrad are "the little green men"--although in reference to the item, just a kind of cloned variant of Liriel herself. Originally they were conceptualized as "Martians," but there was a request to not connect it to real-world planets to avoid weirdness, so the imaginary "race" and made-up origins itself was left ambiguous.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Thanks for the reply. Now I feel a bit ashamed, given how I read Liriel's doc several times yet I can't recall if it detailed the characteristics of hrad penises or male/female cum. I guess it can be summed up in "it gives you her body features", then.

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
And here is my Clare.

Clare

Clare_01_publish.jpg

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a futaurus over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a mark one suit of Xenogen’s Atma Armor, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with an underbust corset.

Under your thick, white fur you have a human-shaped head with smooth, fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with plump lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The long, platinum blonde hair on your head is parted by a pair of rounded cow ears that stick out sideways. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two big, strong bovine horns jut from your forehead. Their weight is a constant reminder just how much you look like a cow.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of smooth, white fur. Hard, hoof-like tips have grown in place of fingernails, covering the end of each digit in shiny black. You can still feel through them all the same. You have curvy hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your large, bouncy butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long cow tail with a puffy tip swishes back and forth as if swatting at flies. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your soft middle is fairly average in appearance.

You have two pillowy boobs, capped with one 0.8-inch nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a big DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your musky shaft is 8 inches long and 1.3 inches across. It’s pink in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A fuzzy empty sack filled with two large testicles swings low under your flared beast-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about six inches around and 1.8 inches across.

You have a pliable, equine cunt, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of transluscent girl-lube drool constantly from your puddling, elastic, musky mare-cunt. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink.

You have one narrow, lube-drooling anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Clare's Personality: Clare speaks with a slight southern belle accent which tends to reinforce her somewhat headstrong attitude. She may sometimes lazily drift into a valley girl accent and mood particularly when dealing with something or someone she doesn't understand. This can lead to preconceptions when first meeting her, since at first glance you'd assume her to be a bimbo. She is definitely airheaded, but not vain enough to actually play the role of a valley girl. This is because Clare is well rooted in her traditional farm town upbringing which have made her very down to earth.

I will have more images of Clare soon.

Clare is supposed to be a Cow-Girl not a Futaurus. I've tried all sorts of combinations of mods trying to make her qualify for the title but I never get it. I'm not a fan of exaggerated proportions, so I'm not sure if its the breast cup size or the lack of a boxy muzzle. Getting to her required a lot of reloading, testing, and experimenting as well as cost. Her balls are 2" not 6", but I haven't gotten the herb that reduces the sizes yet (since I'd have to eat the herb that increases breast size as well...)

To the programmers out there (Fenoxo?), I really wish you guys could rethink how various racial transformation mixtures (the Bovine/Minotaur/Horse ones for example), handle the genitals. I think these transformations should ignore the genitals completely and not remove/add them, but instead change them. Players can already easily obtain a vagina/penis, hence I think the horse/bovine/minotaur and such should only modify things not add/remove.

LusoFF

Jan 22, 2016
And here's mine. Nyrea are cute, but I can't get into the whole ovi thing.

You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale white skin. Overall, your visage has a beautiful, feminine shapeliness that’s sure to draw attention and shapely lips. Your eyes are solid black in color. They are well adapted to low light environments, befitting a cave-dwelling species like the nyrea. The short, black spiny-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full five inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have waspish thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your big-but-tight backside fills out your clothing nicely. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two hand-filling breasts, capped with one 0.3-inch throbbing bud each. The average-sized areolae are black. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your wide, human dick is 10 inches long and 2.8 inches across. Your sack clings tightly to your groin, holding your two large, tightly-compressed gonads snugly against you. You estimate each of them to be about five inches around and 1.6 inches across.

You have one narrow butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Clare is supposed to be a Cow-Girl not a Futaurus.

Having hooves while as a bovine race will produce any of the minotaur variations: minitaur, holstaurus, minotaur and futaurus, The "futaurus" is due to having hooves and both sets of genitalia, the other variations deal with having a bovine face and different femininity levels. Without hooves, the variations will fall under the cow-girl to bull-man territory.

To the programmers out there (Fenoxo?), I really wish you guys could rethink how various racial transformation mixtures (the Bovine/Minotaur/Horse ones for example), handle the genitals. I think these transformations should ignore the genitals completely and not remove/add them, but instead change them. Players can already easily obtain a vagina/penis, hence I think the horse/bovine/minotaur and such should only modify things not add/remove.

The items are set up particularly to how the writers plot them out to be. Functionally, some items can just be a random mix-and-match, others are more specific and can work in tiers (like the current bovinium and minocharge items), be persistent, have gradual changes over time, etc.--it's all really down to how the content for that item is written and laid out. Bovinium and MinoCharge are not just bovinization items, they are also a combination of humanization and feminization/masculinization items as well.

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
Having hooves while as a bovine race will produce any of the minotaur variations: minitaur, holstaurus, minotaur and futaurus, The "futaurus" is due to having hooves and both sets of genitalia, the other variations deal with having a bovine face and different femininity levels. Without hooves, the variations will fall under the cow-girl to bull-man territory.

The items are set up particularly to how the writers plot them out to be. Functionally, some items can just be a random mix-and-match, others are more specific and can work in tiers (like the current bovinium and minocharge items), be persistent, have gradual changes over time, etc.--it's all really down to how the content for that item is written and laid out. Bovinium and MinoCharge are not just bovinization items, they are also a combination of humanization and feminization/masculinization items as well.

Oh, I see, didn't know it was the hooves that did that. Hrm, no wonder she had the Cow-girl label in the past and lost it after I drank the Minotaur tonic I think it was.

I think that's part of the problem I'm seeing with the game, but I won't go into it here since it would be off topic. Either way, thank you so much for the heads up :D

AlphaKaiser

Oct 1, 2015
Alpha Steele

You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 5 feet and 5 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.65 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a heavily modified set of hardened, energy absorbent armor plates, using a pair of boxers for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

You have a dog’s face, complete with wet nose and panting tongue. You’ve got thick, steel fur, hiding your thick, red striped ebony skin underneath your furry visage. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Like twinkling beacons, glowing red eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The shoulder-length, glowing red hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a thick, fleshy tongue that, if you so desire, can telescope to a distance of about four feet. It has sufficient manual dexterity that you can use it almost like a third arm.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of thick, steel fur, and magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have slender thighs, and your compact, muscular butt molds closely against your form. A long shark-tail trails down from your backside, swaying to and fro while giving you a dangerous air. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in canine feet. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

A pair of feathery gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have a robust chest with extremely pronounced pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch pencil eraser-sized nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your brace of bulbous, stinger-laden dongs:
Your first distended tool is 9 inches long and three inches wide. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your sizable anemone-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your second knotty, pulsating anemone-dick is 9 inches long and three inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your distended, tentacle-ringed anemone-dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.8 inches wide when at full size.

A fuzzy sack filled with four testicles swings low under your twin, wide, stinger-coated cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about two inches around and 0.6 inches across.

You have one tight pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
You are a half-ausar. You’re a good 4 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.27 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. You’re a shameless exhibitionist and proud of it, flaunting your naked body and giving the entire galaxy quite an eyeful!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, fair skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with exquisitely large lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Normal-looking green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The very long, brown hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have cow-like thighs that make you look more like an animal waiting to be bred than any kind of human, and your colossal, muscly ass is marvelously large, but completely stacked with muscle. A fuzzy brown dogtail sprouts just above your strong, tremdously large ass, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two milky tits, capped with one lipple each. The plump, saucer-sized, pink lips that you have in place of areolae could easily be parted to allow something stiff and hard inside your sensitive chest-based passages. Your nice, milk-filled breasts are producing cream but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a C-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dick is 12.4 inches long and 2.1 inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The obscenely swollen lump of flesh near the base of your distended puppy-pecker looks almost too big for your cock. The knot is 4.2 inches wide when at full size. A painfully empty scrotum with four grapefruit-sized balls swings heavily beneath your wide phallus. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4.1 inches across.

You have a vice-like, super-stretchy twat, with two 18.5-inch clits. Thick streams of girl-cum drool constantly from your vice-like honeypot.

You have one pliant asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So I used it multiple times, but it kept giving me fuckable nipples instead. Do they need to be a certain size first?

Updated the wiki for clarification--fuckable nipples require 2-inch wide areola or wider, whereas dicknipples require 4-inch long nipples or longer.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a kerokoras over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 4 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.45 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy transparent zipsuit, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is anuran in shape, reflecting the frog-like transformations you’ve undergone. The smooth visage is further exaggerated with a notable lack of a nose, having broadly spaced nostrils instead. Your face is covered in pale green skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with constantly pursed lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Metallically glistening gold eyes with dark ‘plus’-shaped pupils assess your surroundings with little issue. The shoulder-length, luminous violet tentacle-hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. Your mouth contains a long and stretchy frog tongue, capable of reaching much longer distances than most races.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your arms are incredibly smooth with a tendency to glisten in the light. Your webbed hands are very amphibious in appearance. Each of your elongated fingers are capped with a round bulb, capable of sticking to flat surfaces like a suction cup. You have broodmother-sized hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your heavy, cushiony behind wobbles enticingly with every step. Your stubby frog tail wiggles around at the back of your waist, just asking to be squeezed. Two digitigrade legs grow down from your broodmother-sized hip, ending in three-toed, webbed, frog-like feet. They look built for leaping and sticking to flat surfaces rather than running. Your middle is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it.

You have two lactating tits, capped with one teat each. The coin-sized areolae are luminous violet. When you’re aroused enough, your 1.3-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your lactating breasts are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your tool is 11.4 inches long and 3.2 inches across. There’s a lot in common between human and zil genitals, but the alien member you’re packing has a much longer, stretchier foreskin than most terrans can pack. It also looks vaguely glossy, like you oiled it up just a moment ago. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A sack with a pair of apple-sized balls swings heavily beneath your thick-skinned zil-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about ten inches around and 3.1 inches across.

You have one ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

:emot-frogc00l:  I was real glad when I found out there were frog girls in this one. I used to do some RP as a short stacked frog girl and it was nice getting back into that. I'm gonna try to give her some larger Areolae and might commission some art of her later.

Remmy4warlord

Apr 16, 2016
You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become an orange myr over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.06 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with orange skin. Overall, your visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and petite lips. Your eyes are gleaming, solid black orbs that seem to give little away. The long, orange hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full five inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Two floppy myr feelers also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two big, strong bovine horns jut from your forehead. Their weight is a constant reminder just how much you look like a cow.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Shining orange exoskeleton covers parts of your arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have curvy hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your incredibly tight, perky butt molds closely against your form. A large, insectile abdomen dangles from just above your backside, bobbing with its own weight as you shift. It is covered in hard orange chitin that is smooth to the touch. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet.

Your ginormous belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. Your belly is bulging heavily. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, bulging with eggs as you are.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two big, sweet breasts, capped with one 0.6-inch striking, dribbling bud each. They could easily fill a big DD-cup bra. The second group holds two well-rounded, sweet mammaries, capped with one 0.5-inch dribbling bud each. They could easily fill a D-cup bra. Your four pillowy, sweet mammaries are incredibly swollen with honey, so much that they’re much bigger than normal. Your lactation shows no signs of slowing down in the slightest.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your two, narrow, bestial dongs:
Your first bestial prick is 5.5 inches long and 0.9 inches wide. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your fair-sized, knotted goo-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 1.2 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
Your second narrow prick is 5.5 inches long and 0.9 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your gooey kui-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 1.2 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A scrotum with a pair of large testes swings heavily beneath your twin, slender, knotted members. You estimate each testicle to be about four inches around and 1.4 inches across.

You have two massaging cunnies,  both similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is an alien pussy with four 0.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present goo, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a semi-solid snatch with four 0.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present goo, its lips slightly parted.
Each vagina’s exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnels are lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one narrow ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Eris Steele:

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 10 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.78 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Maybe you’re some kind of nudist, but it’s not like you mind being naked anyway.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale gold skin. A set of retractable, needle-like fangs sit in place of your canines, just like a naleen. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy, glowing gold lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Like twinkling beacons, glowing gold eyes seem to draw the attention of everyone around you. The back-length, glowing gold feather-hair atop your head is parted by a pair of pointed, fin-like ears, sensitive to the slightest sound. Your mouth contains a thick, purple tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a fair portion from your mouth. Its tip is blunted slightly.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of pale gold scales, and four wings sprout from your back, each covered in wonderfully soft glowing gold feathers and big enough to be worn like a robe when all four are folded over your body. They’re arranged so they don’t get in each other’s way when spread, thus you can still glide with them. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining pale gold exoskeleton covers parts of your arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have waspish hips that swell out under your trim waistline, and your tight rump molds closely against your form. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet.

Your stuffed belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, full of several individual, moving creatures as you are.

You have two breasts, capped with one 1-inch large protruding nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are glowing gold. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your pale gold cock is 12.9 inches long and 2.2 inches across.

You have a glowing gold pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your alien pussy. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one backdoor, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Eris is currently pregnant with Queen of the Deeps' children, who she took willingly after being told the queen's story. With the exception of dick color, everything was done through TFs and save-scumming. Getting her wings to be glowing gold was a process, as wing feather color is tied to fur color, but not recognized as fur at Shear Beauty - so I had to give myself fur and dye it to get the right color feathers. Vanae TFs apparently don't change dick skin color, and they're the only ones that create pale gold skin color. Since that looks a little more like an unintended side effect than an intentional feature, I felt justified save-editing that change.

Trogdor

Apr 10, 2016
You are a half-kaithrit. You’re a good 5 feet and 7 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.7 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a SteeleTech suit, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

You have a cat-like face, complete with moist nose and whiskers. Your black fur hides ebony skin underneath. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with plump, ebony lips and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening gold iris. The long, black hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a kaithrit tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of black fur, and magnificent wings sprout from your shoulders. When unfurled they stretch further than your arm span, and a single beat of them is all you need to set out toward the sky. They look a bit like bat’s wings, but the membranes are covered in fine, delicate scales and a wicked talon juts from the end of each bone. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have ample hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your nicely muscled tush contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two soft, black cat-tails sprout just above your nicely muscled posterior, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your six pack is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two milk-filled melons, capped with one 0.3-inch striking nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. Your lactating boobs have a noticable amount of cream inside them now. Before long, they’ll start swelling. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a slick, flexible twat, with two 0.5-inch clits. Moisture gleams in your terran vagina.

You have one tight ass, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Gamepapa

Apr 18, 2016
Hell
Del Steele 

You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a copy of a white suit made for Liriel Armstrong, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your outfit leaves little to the imagination, exposing your breasts, crotch and ass to the world. You’re a shameless exhibitionist and proud of it, flaunting your naked body and giving the entire galaxy quite an eyeful!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with ebony skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with hypnotic lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing white iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your eyeball proper. The ankle-length, black curled hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full seven inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly ten inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 14 horns.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and four wings sprout from your back, each covered in wonderfully soft ebony feathers and big enough to be worn like a robe when all four are folded over your body. They’re arranged so they don’t get in each other’s way when spread, thus you can still glide with them. Your ebony skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have waspish thighs that swell out under your trim waistline, and your cushiony butt fills out your clothing nicely. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your plush bottom, wrapping around your smooth leg sensually at every opportunity. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose. Your slim belly is nice and smooth.

You have two exercise-ball-sized, honey-stuffed breasts, capped with four pliable nipple-cunts each. The appetizer plate-sized areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. Your exercise-ball-sized, sweet tits are producing honey but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a big M-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your group of awe-inspiring, mixed cocks:
Your first gooey cock is 21.5 inches long and 3.6 inches thick. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your goopey, slick tool, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 4.5 inches wide when at full size.
The second knee-length, pointed puppy-pecker is 17.5 inches long and 2.9 inches thick. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your totally sexy, pointed goo-dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.6 inches wide when at full size.
Your next ebony, self-lubricating goo-dick is 7.5 inches long and 1.3 inches in diameter.

An empty scrotum with six soccerball-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your three, goopey, mutated cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 27 inches around and 8.7 inches across.

You have a stretchy gash, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of honey drool constantly from your stretchy, terran vagina.

You have one soaked tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

I just rolled with the punches of various mods without reloading or save editing.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
 Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing white iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your eyeball proper.

Inky blackness? Is there any other descriptions written for that by chance...? O -o

Last edited by a moderator:

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Inky blackness? Is there any other descriptions written for that by chance...? O -o

I'm pretty sure that's a demon-morph thing. Demon-style eyes have a cat-like vertical pupil set in a colored iris (sometimes glowing), while the sclera is black or red.

Nergling

Apr 19, 2016
After some heavy editing:

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a skimpy C-string for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with ivory skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with juicy lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing alice blue iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your eyeball proper. The very long, glowing alice blue gooey tentacle-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full nine inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. Swirls of glowing alice blue trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your gooey hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. You have flared hips that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your shapely, chiseled ass fills out your clothing nicely. Eight writhing, sinuous appendages flow after you, all similar in appearance. Studying one of them, you see that it appears vine-like though very much alive and moving. Most of the length of the thing is coated in ivory skin, culminating in a thick bulge at the base and a glowing alice blue shaft lined with sensitive nodules up to the tip. You have wiggling snake-like appendages to propel yourself around on, all covered in goo. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two big mammaries, capped with one pliable nipple-cunt each. The coin-sized areolae are glowing alice blue. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. You could easily fill a big E-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your wriggling bunch of distended, mixed cocks:
Your first arm-length, pulsating tool is 18 inches long and two inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your voluminous, tentacle-ringed tool, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size.
The second slimy, stinger-laden cock is 18 inches long and two inches thick. The crown is surrounded by tiny tentacles with a venomous, aphrodisiac payload. At its base a number of similar, longer tentacles have formed, guaranteeing that pleasure will be forced upon your partners. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your fat, pulsating anemone-prick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.5 inches wide when at full size.
Your next thin, slick prick is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches in diameter. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
Your next undulating shaft is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches wide. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
Your fifth super hot goo-dick is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches thick. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
The sixth yummy tentacle-dick is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches thick. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
Your next slender, self-lubricating plant-shaft is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches in diameter. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
Your next tentacle-dick is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches wide. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
Your ninth wriggling goo-dick is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches thick. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.
The tenth thin, smooth goo-cock is 30 inches long and 0.3 inches thick. Its glowing alice blue length frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted.

You have three gooey cunts,  all similar in appearance.
Your first entrance is an aphrodisiac-laced snatch with three 1-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present goo, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The second slit is a syrupy hole with three 1-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present goo, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
The third and final vagina is a stinger-ringed vagina with three 1-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present goo, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something.
Each vagina’s exterior openings are framed in writhing tentacles and the interiors are lined with aphrodisiac-laced cilia.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm pretty sure that's a demon-morph thing. Demon-style eyes have a cat-like vertical pupil set in a colored iris (sometimes glowing), while the sclera is black or red.

I know its the demon tf item, I was just curious if the "inky blackness" was the only description for it. I see Nergling has it labeled that way to, it doesn't sit well with me but that is just me being picky. I had hopes it'd go along the lines of "nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera", or " within the unnerving shroud that is your eyes", or heck, just plain "dark/black, demonic eyes". "Inky blackness" just doesn't fit imo.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
I have two Victoria Steele's I am currently Playing through with. 

You started your journey as a half-leithan, but you’ve become an orange myr over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 9 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.74 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with olive skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with pouting lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are gleaming, solid black orbs that seem to give little away. The back-length, steel ponytail on your head can’t hide a pair of triangular, elven ears. They stick out a full four inches from the sides of your head. Small extra muscles let them twitch or droop expressively. Two floppy ant-like antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. Your mouth contains a narrow but flexible tongue that, if you so desire, can extend a good distance out from your mouth. Its tip is forked, and you are capable of moving it around in an almost prehensile manner.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Shining orange exoskeleton covers parts of your arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have flaring, cow-like hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your toned butt contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. A large, insectile abdomen dangles from just above your backside, bobbing with its own weight as you shift. It is covered in hard orange chitin that is smooth to the touch. Two human-like legs extend below your waist, covered in numerous chitin plates all the way to your feet. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have two wobbling, fluid-filled melons, capped with one 1-inch fleshy bud each. The rather huge areolae are pink. Your wobbling, fluid-filled tits are producing amber honey but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a H-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your bloated, human cock is 21.1 inches long and 3.5 inches across. A scrotum with two apple-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your terran phallus. You estimate each testicle to be about 12 inches around and 3.8 inches across.

You have a pussy, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thin streams of honey occasionally dribble from your terran honeypot.

You have one narrow, moist pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a gabilani over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 3 feet and 6 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.07 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a pair of cow-print panties with a garter for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bounty bra.

You have a narrow-jawed gabilani face, covered with green skin, appearing almost goblinoid with alien facial features. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with dazzling lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your alien eyes are dark as the void, with irises that are completely black and indistinguishible from the pupils themselves, making you appear disconcerting from afar. The knee-length, platinum blonde curled hair on your head is parted by a pair of three-inch long, triangular goblin ears. Your mouth contains a tongue. Two small, roughly one-inch long bovine horns protrude from your forehead. They’re kind of cute, actually.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have incredibly waspish, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your spacious ass wobbles enticingly with every step. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your expansive belly would look more at home on a woman in the later stages of her pregnancy than an adventuring rusher.

You have two fluid-filled tits, capped with one 4-inch nipple each. The saucer-sized areolae are purple. Your smothering, milk-filled mounds are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill a KK-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. You have a slavering, dexterous goblin-cunt, with one 0.8-inch clit. Thick streams of gray girl-cum drool constantly from your capable cunt. The special muscles around your vagina are strong and powerful, making it possible to swallow any insertion without the need to push it in.

You have one tight anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

K

Krynh

Much save scumming was done to get this right.

You are a half kui-tan. You’re a good 5 feet and 3 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.6 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a shibari top.

Under your black fur hides a black kui-tan mask, barely visible due to your inky hue, and you have a human-shaped head with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with succulent lips adorned with beauty marks just above them, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Metallically glistening gold eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The moderately long, brown hair on your head parts around a pair of egg-shaped, furry raccoon ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of black fur. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. A coat of black fur covers your arms below the shoulders, and your fingers are tipped with dark brown pads. They’re softer and more supple than the finest leather. You have girly hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your handful of ass fills out your clothing nicely. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in black fur like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a tail-pussy that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your six pack is fairly well-toned.

You have two mammaries, capped with one fuckable nip each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. While you may appear to have inverted nipples, your chest actually houses wet, slippery secrets. A finger or cock could easily slip inside you to give and get as much pleasure as any crotch-couched cunt. You could easily fill a EE-cup bra.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Your girthy kui-cock is 10.7 inches long and 1.9 inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your red ‘nuki-dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.4 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race. A fuzzy empty scrotum filled with two baseball-sized testicles swings low under your sizable prick. You estimate each testicle to be about nine inches around and 2.9 inches across.

You have a slobbering twat, with one 0.5-inch clit. Occasional beads of girl-cum drip from your crotch-soaking, exotic cunt. The exterior folds are dusky black, looking almost animalistic on your body.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Under your black fur hides a black kui-tan mask, barely visible due to your inky hue, and you have a human-shaped head with tan skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with succulent lips adorned with beauty marks just above them, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Metallically glistening gold eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The moderately long, brown hair on your head parts around a pair of egg-shaped, furry raccoon ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

Beauty mark? Is that the Mhen'ga parasite hiding itself, or a edit? Or is it something else?

Harlan

Apr 26, 2016
Beauty mark? Is that the Mhen'ga parasite hiding itself, or a edit? Or is it something else?

Mimbranes, yes. 

Er, might as well.

You started your journey as a half-ausar, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.11 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a heavily modified set of hardened, energy absorbent armor plates, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with a mesh shirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, olive skin. Overall, your visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and nice lips decorated with a pair of lip piercings. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing amber iris. The very long, raven spiny-hair on your head is parted by a pair of four-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A thick, wide keratin horn emerges from your forehead, seven-inches long and sporting a slight upward curve.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and six wings sprout from your back, each covered in wonderfully soft glowing red feathers and big enough to be worn like a luxurious ceremonial robe when all six are folded over your body, which you often find yourself doing to help with getting through tight spaces. Despite their sheer bulk, you can still glide with them. Swirls of glowing red trace brighter accents across much of your form. Your humanoid hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have boyish thighs that match your trim, lithe body, and your tight behind molds closely against your form. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in olive skin, culminating in a thick bulge at the base and a red shaft lined with sensitive nodules up to the tip. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a sleek, tight featherweight’s six pack. Above it, you have a defined chest, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your group of mammoth, mismatched dicks:
Your first inhumanly distended, equine cock is 22.2 inches long and 4.1 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s.
Your next knotty dong is 15.7 inches long and 2.6 inches wide. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your distended, bestial phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.7 inches wide when at full size. Two smaller ones line the length of the shaft, the hallmark of the kui-tan race.
Your third long dog-cock is 9.7 inches long and 1.6 inches thick. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size.

A stuffed sack with four grapefruit-sized testicles swings heavily beneath your group of inhumanly distended, mutated cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 13 inches around and 4.3 inches across.

You have one narrow, moist anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

From time to time, small chirps remind you that your body is not owned by just you alone. The parasites attached to a variety of your appendages seem intelligent enough for some rudimentary communication....

Feb 14, 2016
100% Legit no save edit character.

Lionessa Steele:

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an alien hybrid over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 13 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.96 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and girding your upper body with a bra designed in mind for honeypot-myr.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale gold skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with fat lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes are solid glowing gold in color. They are well adapted to low light environments, befitting a cave-dwelling species like the nyrea. The knee-length, metallic black tentacle-hair atop your head can’t possibly hide a pair of exquisitely long, elf-like ears. They extend a full 13 inches from the sides of your head, triangular in shape with a bit of downward curve along their length. A thought is all it takes for them to change their angle to suit your expression, letting even the most rugged face pull off a cutesy pout with ease. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. Two big, strong bovine horns jut from your forehead. Their weight is a constant reminder just how much you look like a cow.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Swirls of glowing gold trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining black exoskeleton covers your arms from the biceps down, resembling a pair of long black gloves from a distance. You have incredibly waspish, inhumanly-wide hips that make you look more like an animal waiting to be bred than any kind of human, and your colossal, muscly ass is marvelously large, but completely stacked with muscle. Protruding from above your butt, a long, slippery tail wiggles behind you. It is lined with octopus-like suckers on the bottom, very much like a tentacle of some underwater... or perhaps tree-dwelling, creature. Your perfectly lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait. Surprisingly your mobility isn’t impaired by having your feet converted into natural high heels, although you are forced to totter about with your upper body thrust forward a little to compensate, leaving you permanently locked into an awkwardly sexy pose.

Your belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. At first glance, people might be mistaken for thinking you’re properly pregnant, but closer inspection reveals your belly to be lumpy and slightly misshapen, full of several individual, moving creatures as you are.

You have two rows of breasts, the topmost pair starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses two monumental, milk-filled udders, capped with one 3.7-inch cock-sized, shaft-shrouding bud each. You can make 18.8-inch phalluses slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a O-cup bra. The second group holds two milk-filled udders, capped with one 3.3-inch cock-concealing teat each. You can make 16.6-inch tentacle-peckers slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a big MM-cup bra. Your quad milk-filled mammaries are producing milk but are nowhere near full at the moment.

Your masculine endowments are concealed within a well-hidden slit when not in use, though when the need arises, you can part your concealed entrance and reveal your true self. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your cluster of bulbous, mutated dicks:
Your first slick dong is 13 inches long and 2.2 inches in diameter. The pseudo-penis is large and thick, with a shape similar to a horse phallus and lacking any veins. The flared tip is ringed with spikes meant to rupture the sperm sacs of a male nyrea and its slit is in the shape of an ‘x’. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your super hot, egg-laying ovipositor, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.6 inches wide when at full size. The phallus doubles as an egg-injecting organ.
Your next super hot shaft is 13.5 inches long and 2.3 inches wide. There’s a lot in common between human and zil genitals, but the alien member you’re packing has a much longer, stretchier foreskin than most terrans can pack. It also looks vaguely glossy, like you oiled it up just a moment ago. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your huge, thick-skinned zil-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.8 inches wide when at full size.
Your third totally sexy goo-cock is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches thick. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your black, smooth plant-shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 8.6 inches wide when at full size.
The fourth squirming prick is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches thick. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your mammoth, gooey phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 10.4 inches wide when at full size.
Your next monstrously thick, vine-like tentacle-pecker is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches in diameter. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your twisting dick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 12.1 inches wide when at full size.
Your next slick prick is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches wide. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your self-lubricating cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 8.6 inches wide when at full size.
Your seventh mammoth, writhing tool is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches thick. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your massive, gooey cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 8.6 inches wide when at full size.
The eighth inhumanly distended tentacle-prick is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches thick. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your goo-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 10.4 inches wide when at full size.
Your next bulbous phallus is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches in diameter. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your goopey goo-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 8.6 inches wide when at full size.
Your next inhumanly distended tentacle-dick is 41.5 inches long and 6.9 inches wide. The entirety of its black surface is covered in perspiring beads of slick moisture. It frequently shifts and moves of its own volition, the slightly oversized and mushroom-like head shifting in coloration to purplish-red whenever you become aroused. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft widens quite noticeably, the better to stimulate your partners. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your undulating dong, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 8.6 inches wide when at full size.

A mostly full sack with six beachball-sized balls swings heavily beneath your cluster of towering, mutated dicks. You estimate each testicle to be about 58 inches around and 18.5 inches across.

You have three gashes,  each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a gooey cunt with two 0.5-inch clits, occassionally beading its ever-present cum, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The second slit is a caressing cunt with two 0.5-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.
The third and final vagina is a slimy gash with two 0.5-inch clits, still virginal in appearance.

You have one tight pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally.

Pastel Skulls

Apr 14, 2016
Just got my new Steele how I want them, until I can get some Semen's Friend that is.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become an ovir over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 3 feet and 11 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.19 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a sexy schoolgirl costume, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a babydoll top.

Your face is fairly human in shape, but is covered in pink scales over azure skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with succulent lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a metallically glistening copper iris. Your shoulder-length, teal pigtailed hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. A tapered tongue fills your mouth, able to taste the very air when extended beyond your oral cavity.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, covered in a layer of pink scales. You have broodmother-sized thighs that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your generous, cushiony ass wobbles enticingly with every step. A thick, reptilian tail dangles behind you, swaying as a living counterbalance. Two scaled, plantigrade legs extend below your waist, ending in human-like feet. Your large belly is pretty decent-sized. There’s no real hiding it.

You have two mammaries, capped with one nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are sapphire. When you’re aroused enough, your 1.1-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill a big F-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your sizable phallus is 10 inches long and 2.8 inches across. There’s a lot in common between human and zil genitals, but the alien member you’re packing has a much longer, stretchier foreskin than most terrans can pack. It also looks vaguely glossy, like you oiled it up just a moment ago. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. A scaly painfully empty scrotum filled with three balls swings low under your voluminous, alien dong. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across.

You have one pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

SlenderSloot

Jan 26, 2016
I couldn't get into this originally but I really enjoy this game now.

You started your journey as a half-kaithrit, but you’ve become a kaithrit over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, using a set of stockings and panties for underwear, and girding your upper body with a lacy bra.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with shapely lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a black iris. The long, black curled hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a pair of insect-like wings sprout from your back, too small to allow you to fly. They shimmer beautifully in the light. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have flared thighs that sway to and fro, emphasized by your trim body, and your fair posterior contracts with every motion, displaying the detailed curves of its lean musculature. Two soft, red cat-tails sprout just above your nice, toned heinie, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.

Your belly is so big that it makes your skin tight and shiny. Movement is a little impractical with the extra bulk. It would be impossible to conceal your growing pregnancy from anyone who glanced your way.

You have two tits, capped with one 0.3-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a DD-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your girthy, bestial dick is 11 inches long and 1.8 inches across. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your broad, canine shaft, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.3 inches wide when at full size.

You have a luminous silver, supple, supple pussy, with two 0.5-inch clits. Occasional beads of semi-transparent girl-cum drip from your vanae-cunt, their lips slightly parted. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become an orange myr over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.85 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. Your naked body is like a second outfit for you, giving you naughty thoughts when in the public’s gaze.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with smooth, dark skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with bee-stung, luminous pink lips, a button nose, and noticeable eyelashes. Normal-looking green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The ass-length, silver tentacle-hair on your head nearly conceals a pair of mostly-human ears with slightly pointed tips, just like a fantasy elf’s. Two floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A pair of bovine horns jut a full three inches from your forehead.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and tiny bat-like demon-wings sprout from your back, flapping cutely, otherwise of little use. Swirls of luminous violet trace brighter accents across much of your form. Shining orange exoskeleton covers parts of your arms in a gleaming patchwork. You have fertile hips that sway and emphasize your thick, curvy shape, and your generous rump wobbles like a bowl full of jello as you walk. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A black-and-steel-ringed kui-tan tail waves behind you. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your belly is nice and smooth.

You have two fluid-filled udders, capped with one inverted teat each. The saucer-sized areolae are brown. When you’re aroused enough, your 4.6-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. Your back-breaking, honey-filled tits are producing yellow honey but are nowhere near full at the moment. You could easily fill an RR-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your cock is 21 inches long and 3.9 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. A scrotum with two cantaloupe-sized nuts swings heavily beneath your feline dick. You estimate each testicle to be about 17 inches around and 5.3 inches across.

You have a pussy, with two 0.8-inch clits. Thin streams of amber honey occasionally dribble from your luminous pink, alien pussy, its lips slightly parted. The exterior folds glisten in the light, while the inner tunnel is lined with writhing, tentacle-like feelers.

You have one butthole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Lilith Steele, heavily modified with minerva because random chance and save scumming sucks.

You started your journey as a half kui-tan, but you’ve become a kui-tan over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 12 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.66 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a suit of armor constructed from an active gray goo, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

You have a triangular kui-tan face, replete with sensitive whiskers and a little black nose; a mask shades the space around your eyes, set apart from your chocolate fur by a band of white. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with impossibly large pleasure-pillows, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing red iris and nestled within the blacken depths of your sclera. The exquisitely long, platinum blonde mane on your head parts around a pair of egg-shaped, furry raccoon ears. Two floppy insectile antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A large number of thick demonic horns sprout through your thick skin, each pair sprouting behind the ones before. The front jut forwards nearly 60 inches while the rest curve back over your head, some of the points ending just below your ears. You estimate you have a total of 14 horns.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, chocolate fur, and a pair of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. You are soaked in a fine layer of gooey semen, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Swirls of luminous pink trace brighter accents across much of your form. A coat of chocolate fur covers your arms below the shoulders, and your fingers are tipped with dark brown pads. They’re softer and more supple than the finest leather. You have incredibly waspish, inhumanly-wide hips that swell disproportionately wide on your lithe frame, and your strong, tremdously large tush is marvelously large, but completely stacked with muscle. To highlight your vulgarity, a tattoo is permanently printed on your lower back, advertising how much of a slut you are to anyone who sees it. A black-and-chocolate-ringed kui-tan tail waves behind you. Your legs, though covered in fur, are humanlike. Long feet on the ends bear equally long toes, and the pads on the bottoms are quite sensitive to the touch.

Your blimp-like belly protrudes obscenely from your form, hanging heavily. Getting around is a struggle with so much extra mass on you. Your belly protrudes unnaturally far forward, the sheer size of it making movement difficult.

A pair of gills are growing out just below your neck, spreading out horizontally and draping down your chest. They allow you to stay in the water for quite a long time. You have three rows of breasts, the topmost set starting at your chest. Your uppermost row houses three fluid-filled mammaries, capped with four 45.9-inch teats each. You can make 46-inch shafts slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. The second group holds three milky mounds, capped with four 45.9-inch cock-sized teats each. You can make 46-inch dongs slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Your third batch contains three lactating mammaries, capped with four 45.9-inch trembling buds each. You can make 46-inch cocks slide out from behind the normal-looking areolae. They could easily fill a Jacques00-cup bra. Despite the uncomfortable fullness, you are at ease - you know your enhanced melons will never stop lactating, no matter what.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown your cluster of giant, flared horse-shafts:
Your first animalistic prick is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your bulbous, animalistic cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
The second giant, flat-tipped prick is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your fluid-leaking, animalistic stallion-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next member is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your equine tool, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next giant, equine member is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your prick, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your fifth black member is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your bulbous, equine cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
The sixth dong is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your knotted, bestial phallus, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next dribbling, animalistic dick is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches in diameter. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your arm-length horse-shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your next blunted horse-cock is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches wide. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your black, blunted cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Your ninth giant stallion-cock is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your arm-length horse-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
The tenth flat-tipped stallion-cock is 20 inches long and 3.3 inches thick. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your dribbling, equine cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 6.7 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A fuzzy sloshing scrotum filled with six beachball-sized balls swings low under your obscene group of knotted, animalistic cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 51 inches around and 16.2 inches across.

You have three vaginas,  each a unique and beautiful flower.
Your first entrance is a musky mare-cunt with two 1-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The second slit is an equine cunt with two 1-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.
The third and final vagina is an equine honeypot with two 1-inch clits, constantly drooling thick strands of honey, its lips primly pressed together as if waiting for something. The exterior lips are fat and swollen. They could easily be described as rubbery, and they often shine with a wet sheen, regardless of your arousal. When you’re aroused, you’re told that they wink. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one narrow, immaculately lubricated pucker, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thick streams of lubricant oozing constantly from the orifice quite liberally.